Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727728 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 9:03pm On May 27, 2022
victorfineboyy:
I applied March 9th

Ok. It will be positive in Jesus name. Amen
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 9:28pm On May 27, 2022
Amen
And yours too amen
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drmorphine(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2022
victorfineboyy:
I just got an email

Got same email too. Study visa renewal.
Let's all be hopeful

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Eazy1986: 10:07pm On May 27, 2022
Home affairs at SA, are delaying all our documents inside der office....even a new born bby doesn't have a document here....please how long does it take for SA embassy to attend to an infant which was born at SA?

And what will be the required documents for the infant?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Eazy1986: 10:13pm On May 27, 2022
Home affairs have been delaying all our documents inside der offices, anyone coming to SA need to start thinking twice because is no more easy to get paprs here,

Even my infant bby dey are refusing to give her permit even though i have a required documents.

Please nairaland people how long does it take for SA embassy to issue visa to an infant from Nigeria and what will be the required documents needed for a bby which is not even 1 year yet?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:38pm On May 27, 2022
drmorphine:

Let's all be hopeful

Me too I pray ohhh, buh I don’t know when they are bringing it to Lagos, we are going to call on Monday
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
victorfineboyy:
I don’t know for them ohh
We paid for delivery to come to Lagos
Buh they didn’t state that they are bringing it through courier service

If you paid for courier, they'll bring it to Lagos. Don't go to Abuja. You'll get another message that it has been dispatched to courier
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:55pm On May 27, 2022
So how do you know if it’s approved without them giving you passport
I tried tracking self it didn’t load after typing my ref number
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 12:20am On May 28, 2022
drmorphine:

Let's all be hopeful

Please when did you apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drmorphine(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2022
hmgkope:

Please when did you apply?
March 14

How about you and which school?

victorfineboyy, which school too?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Domo1000: 7:44am On May 28, 2022
I submitted in February, but I havr not received any message. I have also asked some other colleagues of mine who submitted February. No message too..

Please is how do you think we can go about this?

drmorphine:

March 14

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 7:45am On May 28, 2022
drmorphine:

March 14

March 24
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Domo1000: 8:22am On May 28, 2022
Please did you receive this message from from vfs or the High commission?

victorfineboyy:

“ Processed visa application reference No. is ready for collection at the South Africa visa application centre 3rd floor sterling building plot 1083, Muhammadu Buhari way central business district Abuja on Friday may 27 2022 collection timing is from 10am to 4pm “
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Domo1000: 8:51am On May 28, 2022
Good morning everyone...

Those of us that received message yesterday on their study visa, could you please advice us on what to do at this point?

Like is there an email you can recommend that we mesage?

Those who submitted applications in the month of February in the house that received similar email, can you please indicate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drmorphine(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2022
Domo1000:
Good morning everyone...

Those of us that received message yesterday on their study visa, could you please advice us on what to do at this point?

Like is there an email you can recommend that we mesage?

Those who submitted applications in the month of February in the house that received similar email, can you please indicate?

More reason I'm asking which school we are going to. I think the school has an influence on expediting visa processing - my personal finding!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Domo1000: 9:12am On May 28, 2022
I do not think the school has that influence. I have message my school on several occasion but their respond is that they can not expedite the process.

Did you send a message to your school?

If so can you share their response?

Did you email any other person in the embassy that you think we can also message for assistance?

drmorphine:

More reason I'm asking which school we are going to. I think the school has an influence on expediting visa processing - my personal finding!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:01am On May 28, 2022
VFS was the one that sent us message
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:02am On May 28, 2022
Contact VFS embassy
VFS ( Embassy )
info.dhasa@vfshelpline.com
info.zang@vfshelpline.com

234 81 5018 8800

Or contact the high commission Abuja

South Africa high commission
AbujaHC@dirco.gov.za

Tel: (+234) 09 462 4200
After hours duty: 00-234-703-170-4733
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Domo1000: 10:04am On May 28, 2022
Please those that received the message yesterday, what school are you going to in South africa?

Mine is Stellenbosch university and no response from vfs yet (February visa applicant)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Domo1000: 10:07am On May 28, 2022
Did you contact your school about the delay?

victorfineboyy:
Contact VFS embassy
VFS ( Embassy )
info.dhasa@vfshelpline.com
info.zang@vfshelpline.com

234 81 5018 8800

Or contact the high commission Abuja

South Africa high commission
AbujaHC@dirco.gov.za

Tel: (+234) 09 462 4200
After hours duty: 00-234-703-170-4733
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:20am On May 28, 2022
Boston college
I’m studying computer IT

Yes we contacted the school many times that have the embassy called them, buh they replied no, so all of a sudden VFS just messaged me that visa processing is ready

I know and I know it will come out successfully
What God has approved no one can Can disapprove
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 10:59am On May 28, 2022
So how do you know if it’s approved without them giving you passport
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 11:00am On May 28, 2022
Domo1000:
I submitted in February, but I havr not received any message. I have also asked some other colleagues of mine who submitted February. No message too..

Please is how do you think we can go about this?

Fast and pray it’ll come out, Trust me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shigo04: 11:22am On May 28, 2022
Congratulations to all that received email about the outcome of their visa application. It will definitely be a positive one by God's grace. I will like to know if we have anyone on this forum that applied for research visitor visa this year and has gotten his or her visa. I applied for research visitor visa on 17th of March but got no respond yet. Sent series of emails to the embassy but no reply too. Any update on this category will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmy79: 11:42am On May 28, 2022
Hello my people pls i was unable to apply for SA visa online...I need help on how to apply online for eVisa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hmgkope: 1:59pm On May 28, 2022
olaryemmy:

21 days

Hello, please was your visa approved?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by k4kenny(f): 4:40pm On May 28, 2022
Hello all, I'm new on this thread. My family and I applied for South African tourist visa since the 4th of April at the VFS office in Abuja, no word from them until now. We were granted a 3month visa back in 2020, but couldn't make the trip due to Covid. At the time, it was ready within 3 weeks, I don't understand the delay this time around. We've sent a mail, no response.

Does anyone know how we can contact anyone at their embassy?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by k4kenny(f): 4:41pm On May 28, 2022
demmy79:
Hello my people pls i was unable to apply for SA visa online...I need help on how to apply online for eVisa

We tried the e-visa it was declined twice. I don't think the website is fully functional yet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by k4kenny(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
shigo04:
Congratulations to all that received email about the outcome of their visa application. It will definitely be a positive one by God's grace. I will like to know if we have anyone on this forum that applied for research visitor visa this year and has gotten his or her visa. I applied for research visitor visa on 17th of March but got no respond yet. Sent series of emails to the embassy but no reply too. Any update on this category will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Did you apply via VFS?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by k4kenny(f): 4:57pm On May 28, 2022
KazikageSama:

Which of these fields do you have issues with please? You've actually filled most.
Input your intended travel date, arrival date (usually a day after travel date) depending on your airline and stops.
Then enter your proposed date of leaving the republic.

On the proposed activities field, if it's a visit visa, input you want to see friends (with names), visit places e.g. Emperor's Palace, Kempton Park, J'borg or Sea Point Cape Town or V & A Cape Town (google may help here)

Hi. Does this e-visa work. We tried repeatedly, it kept declining our application. Also, the dates kept changing before we could save.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by victorfineboyy: 5:22pm On May 28, 2022
Please anyone trying to register for the e visa
Should use a laptop, it’s better
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
What response do you get when it rejects it?
k4kenny:

Hi. Does this e-visa work. We tried repeatedly, it kept declining our application. Also, the dates kept changing before we could save.

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.