Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her (3888 Views)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Why Xoxo Is Used For Hugs And Kisses / Marrying A Virgin, Any Hugs And Kisses During Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2012
2buff: Mehn punch him in the face next time he tries it! cheesy grin grin angry
see advice ! Birds of de feather ndi ara
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by ilhama(f): 9:53am On May 23, 2012
i think you are jealous,what is there if her dad decide to kiss her on the cheek,to show her how much he loves her or u see her dad as ur rival? just relax ur mind. hmmmm!
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Mynd44: 9:58am On May 23, 2012
joeydozzy:

Sadist
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2012
bin gbagbo: i am not loving this at all, anytime i visit her , her dad would hug and kiss her cheeks. when i complain,she says her dad only does that to prove he loves her.
is this right?
i suspect she is going out with her dad, what do u think?

Still a person!!
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by dabrake(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2012
bin gbagbo: i am not loving this at all, anytime i visit her , her dad would hug and kiss her cheeks. when i complain,she says her dad only does that to prove he loves her.
is this right?
that your dad is a veteran at rubbing cameroun pepper on your peeled body doesn't mean all dad should

1 Like

Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by dabrake(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2012
deshclones: @OP

WHOEVER GAVE YOU INTERNET ACCESS SHOULD BE SHOT

Mynd_44:
And the dead body hung

why waste the dead body? could be useful humus. we can't really tell
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by cindyrella(f): 11:16am On May 23, 2012
Yes she is dating her dad go and drink dettol. Mtcheeeew Ode

1 Like

Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by nwanjay: 11:24am On May 23, 2012
Guyz, I hail o. I'm new 2 dis 4rum, so I salute una o. My guy, der is really notin 2 d father givin his girl a pek. Guyz, I hail o. I'm new 2 dis 4rum, so I salute una o. My guy, der is really notin 2 d father givin his girl a pek. Guyz, I hail o. I'm new 2 dis 4rum, so I salute una o. My guy, der is really notin 2 d father givin his girl a pek.
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Killz1(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2012
nwanjay :
Guyz, I hail o. I'm new 2 dis 4rum, so I salute una o. My guy, der is really notin 2 d father givin his girl a pek. Guyz, I hail o. I'm new 2 dis 4rum, so I salute una o. My guy, der is really notin 2 d father givin his girl a pek. Guyz, I hail o. I'm new 2 dis 4rum, so I salute una o. My guy, der is really notin 2 d father givin his girl a pek.
Welcome and enjoy your stay. . .
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

Welcome and enjoy your stay. . .

Fhuck him!!

He isnt old..

This fhucktard has been on Nairaland for a long time.. He is renowned for multiplying his one post in 3 different colours... angry
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Killz1(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Fhuck him!!

He isnt old..

This fhucktard has been on Nairaland for a long time.. He is renowned for multiplying his one post in 3 different colours... angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Mynd44: 12:16pm On May 23, 2012
dabrake:

why waste the dead body? could be useful humus. we can't really tell
The body might resurrect
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by icon2: 12:36pm On May 23, 2012
is this right?

LOSER!
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by icon2: 12:39pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Fhuck him!!

He isnt old..

See anger!
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by bingbagbo(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2012
icon2:

LOSER!

bush pig! angry
icon2:

LOSER!

bush pig!
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Mynd44: 9:42am On May 24, 2012
bin gbagbo:

bush pig! angry

bush pig!
Lol
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Chokolee(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2012
icon2:

See anger!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by mykali(m): 2:08am On May 27, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Fhuck him!!

He isnt old..

beht nwannem...why so serious??
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by lakersreality(m): 2:39am On May 27, 2012
Damn this nigga is too fucking slow. This is what happen when folks grow outta family where there's no parental love expression.
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by Mynd44: 6:58am On May 27, 2012
^^
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by charasho(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
@ Poster, get a life. I have a daughter d@ i hug & kiss, with fatherly affection. I dont think d@s enough reason to think we r making out. Its such a shame d@ u can even think d@ ur GF is making out with her dad. Pls get this thought outta ur head or let her be. Just think of d hw they will feel in her home if they ever get to knw about ur thoughts.
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by swiftycool(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
is this right?
Habba bros why are u reasoning like Goodluck Jonathan? Did u grow up without shoes also? Heard it affects ur reasoning
Re: Her Daddy Hugs And Kisses Her by nwanjay: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Spirit or ghost of okija, abi wetin b ur name sef? All dat rantin nd self inflicted anger, na 4 ur poket

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why He Won’t Give You MouthAction 18+ / Man Destroys His Penis After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger (photo) / How True Is This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.