Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Catch A Cheat! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheat! (2752 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Mynd44: 5:11am On Jun 12, 2012
190:

Gbam
We all know you live in a bubble/bottle
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by KINGwax(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2012
sosoluv: when a person cheats he/she tends to lie a lot but the beauty of it all is that only the person they lie to keeps up with the lies and the cheat forgets and leaves a trail. if u want to catch a cheat. ask some stuff about them today, then ask the same questions a few weeks later, if u get diffrent answers...u know something is up
you will never catch me like dt. See, as i lie, document them, learn them, read, follow them up and assimilate them until they are registered as the truth in my brain. Technically, that is no more a lie, it now becomes the truth.
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by eefih(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2012
undecidedMtchew! Poster.... Find a job nd u'll have beta tins to use ur life for.
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by KINGwax(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2012
tellwisdom: My Gayy albino, this dude advertised this software cos he tot u are a MUGU, which u are.

I knw u will secretly email him for the location undecided#Stop blabling undecided
hehehe. You hate him dt much? Makes two of us...but hey, i don't hate him..i jes won't really like him...hehehe...but not yours bad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, / I'm In Love With My Boss! Kindly Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.