Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' (2043 Views)

Pls Ladies How True Is This..graphic Quote!! / Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Nauttyprof(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2007
Pls i really nid ur advice. Well, dere is dis girl i admire or shuld i say i really luv her bt d prob is dat she is really disciplined(doesn't take rubbish 4rm any1) cos a frnd of mine approached her n she insultd him. Most times we kip avin eye contact n she wuld always want 2 seat bside me(think she has a feelins 4 me) n i wuld say she really respects me. Right nw she is presently in a far skul bt i avn't told her my mind despite d fact dat i av her no.I do send neutral txt 2 her bt no reply except 4 once
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by wendymanda: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2007
If you think she is out of reach it might be because she is in school and thinks your uneducated. You text her and she might find your texts as difficult to read as I am finding this.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by wendymanda: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2007
If you think she is out of reach it might be because she is in school and thinks your uneducated. You text her and she might find your texts as difficult to read as I am finding this. Try spelling better next time and she will take you serious.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
Do what david said and you will get a red card.

The girl has given you green light. Be natural. Be a man and win her trust. Don't mess up your chance by sending stupid messages. She won't think twice before dumping you to dustbin of history.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2007
[size=18pt]Olanajim, pls dont mistake me for that fraud Dovidylan. Please note the difference! [/size]
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2007
This davidylan is too much o
see how many men want to be him.
fake davids everywhere
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
David, am sorry! I'd just notice the difference! I was wondering how a good guy can go bad just like that. One is a symbol of moral, the other glorifies lewdness and foul language. There is another adding @yahoo.com! I really don't read names but messages. Isn't there anything you can do? What is in you that made them impersonate you? It is high time you request seun to do something.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2007
Fortunately for you, I don't understand that language. But I am sure it mean, YOUR STUPIDITY IS YOUR STUPIDITY, YOU NEED NO DOCTOR TO CURE YOUR HEAD!
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by cybersleek(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2007
Tsk, tsk! decorum plz! embarassed
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by cybersleek(m): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2007
Tsk, tsk! decorum plz! embarassed
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2007
So I am correct to return it back to the sender? Then BACK TO SENDER!
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2007
So I am correct to return it back to the sender? Then BACK TO SENDER!
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 18, 2007
olanajim:

David, am sorry! I'd just notice the difference! I was wondering how a good guy can go bad just like that. One is a symbol of moral, the other glorifies lewdness and foul language. There is another adding @yahoo.com! I really don't read names but messages. Isn't there anything you can do? What is in you that made them impersonate you? It is high time you request seun to do something.

thanks buddy, apparently some are angry with God that they got water for brains. Is it my fault? grin
Forget about Seun, i have complained so tay i don tire. Seun seems to be enjoying the drama.

@ Nwando, i don tire for this people o. grin I figure its about the fastest way for them to get noticed.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by theboy0808(m): 2:52am On Nov 18, 2007
There is fire on the mountain run run run
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by iice(f): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2007
@Topic - huh? undecided
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Pain(m): 4:23am On Nov 18, 2007
davidylan:

thanks buddy, apparently some are angry with God that they got water for brains. Is it my fault? grin
Forget about Seun, i have complained so tay i don tire. Seun seems to be enjoying the drama.

@ Nwando, i don tire for this people o. grin I figure its about the fastest way for them to get noticed.

Just Like David in the Bible__So Many Enemies. Cheesy Beware of the Ahithophels!

Now David had been told, "Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom." So David prayed, "O Lord, turn Ahithophel's counsel into foolishness."
2 Samuel 15:31
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 18, 2007
Pain:

Just Like David in the Bible__So Many Enemies. Cheesy Beware of the Ahithophels!

Now David had been told, "Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom." So David prayed, "O Lord, turn Ahithophel's counsel into foolishness."
2 Samuel 15:31

[size=13pt]Psalm 60:12 Through God I shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down MY enemies.[/size]
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by sammy6(m): 5:24am On Nov 18, 2007
@wendymanda
LOL
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2007
David, I have taken note of the guy. Imagine his telling me I was correct to say his stupidity don't need cure? I agreed with you that some guys' brain were filled with water. Let him insult me. He had got the wrong target because, I will frustrate him until the water in his head evaporated. Nobody has the monopoly to insult others. I am sure he would soon be banned.

Pain, you quote bible? I am excited! I need more of that please.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Njoy1(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2007
@Dovidylan

I agree with some of your sayings.

Some people will die if NairaLand no more exists.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by InCarNav: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2007
the last three posts are true - but I think they can spend as much time on NairaLand as they want - maybe they get paid doing that - who knows?
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2007
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by janami(f): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2007
nuttin wrong wit d poster's spellings. if u r educated u wil definitely understand abbreviations.
@poster
just go wit ur heart
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by rachiwise(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2007
@Davidylan

thanks for clearing that up.i was really wondering wassup? cos u r one of the ppl one nl that i watch out for their posts,only for me to be seeing fake ones around,with some of their silly posts.

i think u should start a thread to let ppl know the difference.

later.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2007
rachiwise:

@Davidylan

thanks for clearing that up.i was really wondering wassup? because you're one of the people one nl that i watch out for their posts,only for me to be seeing fake ones around,with some of their silly posts.

i think u should start a thread to let people know the difference.

later.

Thanks a lot. But i dont think it would be wise to start a thread on it, its simply giving the fakes too much credibility than they deserve.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by lizzy47(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2007
guy speack now or forever hold ur peace
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by rachiwise(f): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2007
@davidylan

yeah, i think u r right! at least now i know better.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by olanajim(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2007
The best way to threat people suffering from the cancer of the mind is to IGNORE THEM. When rational men ignore their folly, and foul languages, it add verve to their stupidity and make the fools appear saints in the eyes of their fellow fools.

A wise man, desirous of being safe from the folly of these mentally imbalanced people and the "cancer of their minds" must play the card of disdain and utter nonchallant even as the men so afflicted gradually destroy themselves. The only doctor that can cure them is contempt.

For those that had been or are being impersonated regardless of the motive, the best approach is to clear your name just once, yet loud enough for the deaf to hear and let rational men make their judgement. Only the unsophisticated would fall for the tricks of desperate fraudsters.

To the impersonators, and their praise singers, the day of judgement is nigh. My only message to you is:

YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME, YOU CAN FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME; BUT YOU CAN NEVER, NEVER FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.

For your stupidity exceeds only that of your stupidity.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by janami(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2007
a case of multiple personality disorder
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by hannydarl(f): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2007
davidylan i was wondering too if it was i who dint notice the o in the name how you dey shout out to n joy too

@poster
let her know how you feel many guys have lost nice chicks like that most guys that i liked b4 i got married started telling me they wanted me when they found out i was getting married I was close to them i knew they liked me but i was not sure in what way and wanted them to say it now they call to ask if i can find them someone like me to marry when they could have gotten the real me.so let this lady know how you feel bout her ok.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by sammyjl(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
shocked I think she likes u too, seeing that u texted her and she didnt reply or insult you and also the fact that she sits next to u, like u said.
Re: A Deep Pain Within Me. ''pls Ladies I Nid More Of Ur Advice'' by mellow(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thank God o davidylan. I was wondering how a sweet Apple can turn into

a sour grape with the Purple
[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? / Why Do You Read The Romance Section? / Surviving Your Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.