Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Could This Be True Luv? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True Luv? (4867 Views)

Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True Luv? by ENGTOLULOPE(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is not a true luv
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync:
what mirror?
The one in his room of course
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
The one u broke while cleaning the room
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
I think you are mistaking me for someone else
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
How could i? don't let me mention ur name here
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: How could i? don't let me mention ur name here
Maybe you should so we can know how right or wrong you are.
You'd better get my name right else you are in for wahala today
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
I would not prove you wrong, i can't be mean
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: I would not prove you wrong, i can't be mean
Coward, chicken, ole
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Coward, chicken, ole
what brought about this?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: what brought about this?
:p:p:p:p:p
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
:p:p:p:p:p
I thought u have common sense, now I know u r a DI*K head, Anuofia!!
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: I thought u have common sense, now I know u r a DI*K head, Anuofia!!
Was this supposed to be insulting? Please girl try harder
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Coward, chicken, ole
wat's dis?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: wat's dis?
I have no idea
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
So someone hacked ur brain wen typed those insulting words, SMH
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: So someone hacked ur brain wen typed those insulting words, SMH
okay lay off it
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
wink
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by estherdafid(f): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
wao wonderful to date someone older than ur father shocked
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by andyanders: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Beync: I met with my friend yesterday and she told me abt a friend of her I know, she is 27 and she is getting married a 53 year old Man dis coming july. I learn di man is buoyant, so I wondered if the man were not rich could dis same girl agree to marry him at the same age? Could dis be true love? Girls would u fall in love with some one older dan ur father? I know age is just number but dis girls's dad is just 43. how will u tell ur dad u r getting married to some one older dan him?

The story here is not right and you are not saying the truth. You stated that the lady is 27 and her father 43 and the man she wants to marry is 53.

Are you telling me that the man was 16 yrs old when he had the lady?

This singular statement here is enough to tell you that the lady is not telling you the truth about her age. Also, note, there is noting wrong for the man even marring a lady of 20 yrs at his age. Money could be the issue or pure love. When a lady has dated a young man and see that man as not responsible and cannot take care of her, she could settle for an older man with the cash and nothing wrong with that. Even most young ladies prrefer dating older men than their age mates.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
andyanders:

The story here is not right and you are not saying the truth. You stated that the lady is 27 and her father 43 and the man she wants to marry is 53.

Are you telling me that the man was 16 yrs old when he had the lady?

This singular statement here is enough to tell you that the lady is not telling you the truth about her age. Also, note, there is noting wrong for the man even marring a lady of 20 yrs at his age. Money could be the issue or pure love. When a lady has dated a young man and see that man as not responsible and cannot take care of her, she could settle for an older man with the cash and nothing wrong with that. Even most young ladies prrefer dating older men than their age mates.

While what she said is questionable, it is not impossible. There are people who have children and are fathers by age 16. I know of people who were fathers at 17/18, however, these same people often do not get a chance to attend university until much later.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
i can only be with an older man if he is rich and not stingy. If he is poor i wil not even try get close. push him away from hello
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E: i can only be with an older man if he is rich and not stingy. If he is poor i wil not even try get close. push him away from hello

Then you are materialistic, there will be no love involved in your marriage with an attitude like that. To you, marriage is just some piece of paper or an agreement done to garnish the tools of another.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Then you are materialistic, there will be no love involved in your marriage with an attitude like that. To you, marriage is just some piece of paper or an agreement done to garnish the tools of another.

IF i end up with an old men? YESSS u r right. i will not even try deny it
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E:

IF i end up with an old men? YESSS u r right. i will not even try deny it

People are supposed to get married for love. If you are going to get married, don't do it for material (in my opinion). You won't have to marry an old man.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

People are supposed to get married for love. If you are going to get married, don't do it for material (in my opinion). You won't have to marry an old man.

look dear. I said if i end up with an oldy i will dfntly not be marrying him for love , it will be for money and m not gona lie to u and say i would marry someone older than my parents for love hell to the no. If i want love and i wana enjoy marriage i will marry someone more suitable for my age and not someone who is about to go to a retirement village
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E:

look dear. I said if i end up with an oldy i will dfntly not be marrying him for love , it will be for money and m not gona lie to u and say i would marry someone older than my parents for love hell to the no. If i want love and i wana enjoy marriage i will marry someone more suitable for my age and not someone who is about to go to a retirement village

Then what kind of marriage are you looking for is the question you should ask yourself? a marriage based on love or a marriage based on material.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Then what kind of marriage are you looking for is the question you should ask yourself? a marriage based on love or a marriage based on material.

i want marriage based on love , compatibility and shared goals and i can only get that with my age mate or someone slightly older. a close to retirement granddad has already fulfilled his goals and i do not want that. i wana grow with my husband, i do not want him to raise me
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by GoodFaith: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Beync: I met with my friend yesterday and she told me abt a friend of her I know, she is 27 and she is getting married a 53 year old Man dis coming july. I learn di man is buoyant, so I wondered if the man were not rich could dis same girl agree to marry him at the same age? Could dis be true love? Girls would u fall in love with some one older dan ur father? I know age is just number but dis girls's dad is just 43. how will u tell ur dad u r getting married to some one older dan him?
I have a friend that is about 58
Told me is in love with a 30 yrs old lady that he might want to marry her
The dude is old than me
Dude tell me after 10 to 15 years how you are going to been F this lady?
Using Vargas?
I said think about this before moving forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E:

i want marriage based on love , compatibility and shared goals and i can only get that with my age mate or someone slightly older. a close to retirement granddad has already fulfilled his goals and i do not want that. i wana grow with my husband, i do not want him to raise me

There you go, then you won't have to worry about marrying a grandpapa
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
GoodFaith:
The dude is old than me
Using Vargas?

next thing when she cheats he will be crying. this is the reason why we have young widows who endup being used by younger men financially because when the older huby dies or ages sometimes her age mates have found their mates and she is now left in the cold, becomes a home wrecker or a sugar mommy
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
GoodFaith:
The dude is old than me
Using Vargas?

ROFL she won't be cheating on him behind closed doors, you know what I mean? I am the type who thinks that once you pass that 7 year range mark, that person is too old for you.

Although, for me, I personally prefer older mature women w/o children who are very curvy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm! / Songs That Define Your Current Love Status / Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.