Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Could This Be True Luv? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True Luv? (4866 Views)

Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

There you go, then you won't have to worry about marrying a grandpapa

exactly sugar. i care more about the future than i care about the now. It might all seem well now when the oldy is still somehow active but what if he gets sick, ages or dies? then what? m gona b a sugar mommy to some stupid young boy who takes my money to younger girls
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

ROFL she won't be cheating on him behind closed doors, you know what I mean? I am the type who thinks that once you pass that 7 year range mark, that person is too old for you.

Although, for me, I personally prefer older mature women w/o children who are very curvy.

do they give u cash, buy u expensive cars and take u on holiday or is it just love?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E:

do they give u cash, buy u expensive cars and take u on holiday or is it just love?

ROFL, I don't need money, I have my own money/career. I just like the way some look. They look thicker and have 'major (Forgive me God) assets'.

I digress though, I will never use any one for money, and have never. In fact, I'm just looking only for 1 person to spend my life with and have not yet but Inshallah I will.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E:

exactly sugar. i care more about the future than i care about the now. It might all seem well now when the oldy is still somehow active but what if he gets sick, ages or dies? then what? m gona b a sugar mommy to some stupid young boy who takes my money to younger girls

I hear you
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

I hear you

yep
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

ROFL, I don't need money, I have my own money/career. I just like the way some look. They look thicker and have 'major (Forgive me God) assets'.

I digress though, I will never use any one for money, and have never. In fact, I'm just looking only for 1 person to spend my life with and have not yet but Inshallah I will.

good for u bra. u r one of the few who say that coz most of younger men i know who r with older mommas seem to be more into the finance part of it
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
The truth is no single young girl of 27 will marry a 53years old man without financial motivation. And that was wat happened in this case. Though they are happily married I would say but the woman is not proud of her husband, as in,, u know what I mean.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E:

good for u bra. u r one of the few who say that coz most of younger men i know who r with older mommas seem to be more into the finance part of it

In my culture, a man is never supposed to depend on a woman for money, I was raised to believe it was the other way around.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Beync: The truth is no single young girl of 27 will marry a 53years old man without financial motivation. And that was wat happened in this case. Though they are happily married I would say but the woman is not proud of her husband as in u know what I mean.

Does he at least look like a young 53 hahahahaha? I shouldn't be laughing, one of these days I will be 53. But I won't be pursuing women who are old enough to be my daughter grin
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
So wait, are you ladies telling me you will not marry bros like Djimon Honsou or Peter Mensah? Aren't they both in their late 40s/early 50s? They are in better shape than a lot of us 20 somethings (not all but definitely most).
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Does he at least look like a young 53 hahahahaha? I shouldn't be laughing, one of these days I will be 53. But I won't be pursuing women who are old enough to be my daughter grin
no matter how young he try to look, one would stll see the huge age diff looking @ them. But that' their choice anyway. Trust me wen u r 53 and hav enough maney, I bet some 20+ women will flock around you except u don't have.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Beync: no matter how young he try to look, one would stll see the huge age diff looking @ them. But that' their choice anyway. Trust me wen u r 53 and hav enough maney, I bet some 20+ women will flock around you except u have.

I will hopefully have a wife and children by then, therefore I won't even be looking at other women. I will already be with the woman of my dreams.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

I will hopefully have a wife and children by then, therefore I won't even be looking at other women. I will already be with the woman of my dreams.
very good. That's what is expected at 50+.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by EvyE: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

i wonder what your age is right now
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Evy E:

i wonder what your age is right now

Late 20s
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by andyanders: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Op, you go school at all? What kind of grammar is this?
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by andyanders: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Beync:
I met with my friend yesterday and she told me abt a friend of her I know, she is 27 and she is getting married a 53 year old Man dis coming july. I learn di man is buoyant, so I wondered if the man were not rich could dis same girl agree to marry him at the same age? Could dis be true love? Girls would u fall in love with some one older dan ur father? I know age is just number but dis girls's dad is just 43. how will u tell ur dad u r getting married to some one older dan him?

You go school at all? Just go through your post again and see the garbage you posted.
Re: Could This Be True Luv? by Beync(f): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
andyanders:

You go school at all? Just go through your post again and see the garbage you posted.
did you just wake up from the pit of hell to dig my shitt? You r not even better, check the jargon u just typed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? / Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm! / How To Identify Loosed Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.