Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,193 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22502 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2012
190:

Lies
ok, na 20 shey
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:24pm On May 24, 2012
Muki why you vexing na?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 24, 2012
I NOMINATE MUKINA2!

CHEERS!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 24, 2012
[size=18pt]msdarkskin ( 100%) cool headed and contribute positively

Pendo ( 90% ) too cool but not sure if she is always online

190 ( N/A ) just dont know why

Idowubadoski (N/A) undecided undecided always online and Oldskool on NL [/size]
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 24, 2012
lwkmd @ 2buff getting banned and making demands! gringrin

@thread...now that we have a general idea of who WANTS to be mod of the romance section,
perhaps we can now have a poll. smiley

this is exciting!! cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lwkmd @ 2buff getting banned and making demands! gringrin

@thread...now that we have a general idea of who WANTS to be mod of the romance section,
perhaps we can now have a poll. smiley

this is exciting!! cheesy
nah. the likes of killz and 190 have multiple ID's. 190 sef fit create 100 new ID'd tonight
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2012
My multiple ID's are used interchangeably and not concurrently. I only change an ID when i'm banned! For example, i was using sexkillz till about January when i was banned. And till the new NL2, the ID sexkillz was not released. So I used ~Killz~. ~Killz~ got banned too, so Killz. surfaced. . . sexkillz has the highest number of posts followed by ~Killz~, then Killz. and finally ~Mikael~. i rotate these IDs only when i'm banned. All ID's are used for the same purpose, carries the same fonts and colours, so some yappers should quit whining as if they are for fraudulent purposes. . .

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
My multiple ID's are used interchangeably and not concurrently. I only change an ID when i'm banned! For example, i was using sexkillz till about January when i was banned. And till the new NL2, the ID sexkillz was not released. So I used ~Killz~. ~Killz~ got banned too, so Killz. surfaced. . . sexkillz has the highest number of posts followed by ~Killz~, then Killz. and finally ~Mikael~. i rotate these IDs only when i'm banned. All ID's are used for the same purpose, carries the same fonts and colours, so some yappers should quit whining as if they are for fraudulent purposes. . .
you dey madt!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Who u dey tell dat one? Guy u still get hope?
Hmm my advice for u be say make u hope no more. Even if u go carry ur bed come lie down for nl all day, sorry!
Dem don already vOte you comot. So. . . . . Errm join hand for my supporters n follow vote for chimezie198.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 24, 2012
dabrake:
nah. the likes of killz and 190 have multiple ID's. 190 sef fit create 100 new ID'd tonight

I too have multiple I.D.s cheesy
but they are all related to me and my persona.
At least those two also do the same especially Killz.

You can still tell who they are even with different SNs.

Viewing this topic: bandiejay(m), Chimezie198@, drnoel(m), Kevin_II(m), Crown Prince(m), MsDarkSkin(f) and 2 guest(s)

cheesycheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by tellwsdom: 11:15pm On May 24, 2012
Crown Prince: Thisday will go down in Nairaland history that killz went on the defensive. He has been doing a good job redeeming his battered image but too late.
Killz,how about the 30% fonts size you use for your mischievous deeds? How about your smacking gif u infillarate nairaland with? How about the abuses and inconsistency? How about your mannerless approach towards fellow nairalanders? Seun cannot gamble with your character to his business this i know. Please killz,sanely withdrew your candidature/interest now that the ovation is high before i go further.
If you are MISTAKENLY taken because of you ''guard'' here which is your only advantage of being a MOD,i will ruin romance section with large fonts,crayons you call it and enough gifs plus incadecent pictures!!!
pull out now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by tellwsdom: 11:45pm On May 24, 2012
[size=15pt]Muki, behave yourself. I see no reason why you have to ban people simply becos they are putting a choice comments, even when you have the power to hide the post. Yet, you ban. Why?

No make me vex oo
[/size]
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rocktation(f): 11:57pm On May 24, 2012
Oh well, what is there to lose? I might as well be in the running. I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by tellwsdom: 12:02am On May 25, 2012
My question is: HOW MUCH THIS CHICK WAN PAY UNA??
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2012
Rocktation: Oh well, what is there to lose? I might as well be in the running. I am interested.

Yes oooooo... Team Rocky here. Mukinatu, better take note. This girl is intelligent, level headed, matured, her own person, and now she thinks she can find the time. So what are u waiting for? U better appoint her or heavens will fall down. undecided

Sexkillz cannot be trusted to be fair. This place will be pure bedlam with his enemies trying to make it as difficult as possible for him. Accusations of bias and hypocrisy will litter the whole place, and by the second day the complaints thread will get to 80 pages. I assure you once again that this place will be pure bedlam.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by HighChief4(m): 1:39am On May 25, 2012
I nominate Pendo or Coogar . We need matured minds as MODs.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 1:43am On May 25, 2012
High_Chief: I nominate Pendo or Coogar . We need matured minds as MODs.
grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by HighChief4(m): 1:47am On May 25, 2012
^^^Yes bro, we dont want kids
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 1:55am On May 25, 2012
190 nko
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 1:58am On May 25, 2012
High_Chief: ^^^Yes bro, we dont want kids

in what sense? age? number of years on nl? please explain
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by HighChief4(m): 2:03am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

in what sense? age? number of years on nl? please explain

Is this question directed at my choice of Coogar or what exactly kelvin? I don't think I stepped out of line by nominating.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by HighChief4(m): 2:05am On May 25, 2012
190: 190 nko

My guy I felt you were joking. You know you are easy going. Are you interested in the role? I didnt even really take note of your intentions. I only chose matured minds. You are a good choice as well
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 2:08am On May 25, 2012
High_Chief:

Is this question directed at my choice of Coogar or what exactly kelvin? I don't think I stepped out of line by nominating.

No you didn't. You have all freedom to make whatever choice you want. I may not agree though. I think Coogar has a very short fuse, therefore I don't see how you can use him and 'matured' in the same sentence...that's me exercising my freedom to think what I want there, so no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by brosman: 2:09am On May 25, 2012
hehehe okay enough with this thread already.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/ban/Mukina2[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/unban/2buff[/img]
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by HighChief4(m): 2:15am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

No you didn't. You have all freedom to make whatever choice you want. I may not agree though. I think Coogar has a very short fuse, therefore I don't see how you can use him and 'matured' in the same sentence...that's me exercising my freedom to think what I want there, so no hard feelings.

Kelvin is there more to this? You made your nominations earlier and I believe I did not intrude..... Those were my choices doesn't mean it is a must they would win. The best person for the role would get it. Based on my level of experience here I only nominated who gets to me with words. Short fuse? Well you might know him more than I do......I only pick the good things when I browse through romance section. I might be a little stale, maybe in my short break new developments have come up but while I was here, those two were good posters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Which African Men Cheat The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.