Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,582 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22504 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 7:25pm On May 24, 2012
Thread cleaned and re-opened.

Its tiring having to go through posts to clean etc.

if you do not have anyone to nominate do not post . .

if you have someone to nominate, do so in peace.

If you have nominated before/posted before, do not repost it again.

If ANYONE posts offtopic/insults they will be banned.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LaParisienne(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2012
I nominate La Parisienne cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 7:49pm On May 24, 2012
Mukina may i know why Chimezie198 was banned?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2012
There's no perfect person for this job. What is needed is a person that'll do a perfect job. . . cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 24, 2012
If we are to be fair (members including Supermods, co-Mods & Admin) 190 truly deserves this Moderator position. He has been here on NL for 7 good years. It's no joke At the beginning of the thread, i typed 190, but he in turn showed no interest that was why i said it should be SLIMYEM if we were to have one More Mod or CHIMEZIE if we were to have Two more Mods for this section. Though i stick with SLIMYEM & CHIMEZIE.. But 190 serious about wanting to become a Mod raises alot of issues.. ''especially been the longest posting member of this forum'' I repeat in as much as killz is a good contender, i don't believe in his leadership abilities. The reason is based on Bias, Multiple Identification and ''Bias'' especially ''Bias'' i don't have anything against him but i think he should slow down his role a bit. This will do him good later in future peradventure if there's vacancy for the position of Moderator on NL. We don't want a masked man for now. 190 should be honored.

Thus, my choice list according to my rankings & who i think the voluntary job fits most

1. 190
2. Slimyem
3. Chimezie
4. Killz
5. Dabrake
6. Idowuogbo
7. Cowgurl

PS- My opinion is neither binding or enforcing on any member I congratulate the winner & loser in advance has you guys have shown courage and love for this section by rendering your services to keep the romance section going & ridding off trash. It's a good thing.
I Salute all.

CHEERS

signed & delivered,
badBENNYRAZnaija
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ujchief(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2012
killz has promised to become a born again when giving the oppurtunity to be a Mod. Give it to killz and put him on 2 months probation. We can always drop our complains if hes found wanting.
Killz all the way!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2012
Killz have my vote on this, abi Na Sexkillz? Which ever, the man behind those moniker I give my vote & ready to defend my vote in the words of buhari( Hope it won't get to that extend)
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ujchief(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2012
mukina2:
If ANYONE posts offtopic/insults they will be banned.

Why the treat? We're all passionate about this section, soon, u'll leave us with a half-baked Mod and retire to ur sports section!
(pls dont bann me, i cant live without Nl *sobs*)
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 8:32pm On May 24, 2012
bennyraz: If we are to be fair (members including Supermods, co-Mods & Admin) 190 truly deserves this Moderator position. He has been here on NL for 7 good years. It's no joke At the beginning of the thread, i typed 190, but he in turn showed no interest that was why i said it should be SLIMYEM if we were to have one More Mod or CHIMEZIE if we were to have Two more Mods for this section. Though i stick with SLIMYEM & CHIMEZIE.. But 190 serious about wanting to become a Mod raises alot of issues.. ''especially been the longest posting member of this forum'' I repeat in as much as killz is a good contender, i don't believe in his leadership abilities. The reason is based on Bias, Multiple Identification and ''Bias'' especially ''Bias'' i don't have anything against him but i think he should slow down his role a bit. This will do him good later in future peradventure if there's vacancy for the position of Moderator on NL. We don't want a masked man for now. 190 should be honored.

Thus, my choice list according to my rankings & who i think the voluntary job fits most

1. 190
2. Slimyem
3. Chimezie
4. Killz
5. Dabrake
6. Idowuogbo
7. Cowgurl

PS- My opinion is neither binding or enforcing on any member I congratulate the winner & loser in advance has you guys have shown courage and love for this section by rendering your services to keep the romance section going & ridding off trash. It's a good thing.
I Salute all.

CHEERS

signed & delivered,
badBENNYRAZnaija

I'm honoured
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by SugaRush(f): 8:54pm On May 24, 2012
Coogar and Killz both deserve this.

Their e-battles are revolutionary

They are witty, intelligent, eloquent and good contenders

These two have the charisma of a true leader

These are my picks

Go Team Coogar and Killz!!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2012
bennyraz: If we are to be fair (members including Supermods, co-Mods & Admin) 190 truly deserves this Moderator position. He has been here on NL for 7 good years. It's no joke At the beginning of the thread, i typed 190, but he in turn showed no interest that was why i said it should be SLIMYEM if we were to have one More Mod or CHIMEZIE if we were to have Two more Mods for this section. Though i stick with SLIMYEM & CHIMEZIE.. But 190 serious about wanting to become a Mod raises alot of issues.. ''especially been the longest posting member of this forum'' I repeat in as much as killz is a good contender, i don't believe in his leadership abilities. The reason is based on Bias, Multiple Identification and ''Bias'' especially ''Bias'' i don't have anything against him but i think he should slow down his role a bit. This will do him good later in future peradventure if there's vacancy for the position of Moderator on NL. We don't want a masked man for now. 190 should be honored.

1. 190
2. Slimyem
3. Chimezie
4. Killz
5. Dabrake
6. Idowuogbo
7. Cowgurl

I Salute all.

CHEERS

signed & delivered,
badBENNYRAZnaija
sir, 190 sef bet boku ID's nah. 190 own pass 10

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.