Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students (15074 Views)

Uniabuja Students Lockout FCT Minister Over Students’ Bus, Others / UNIABUJA Students Offer To Pay Lecturers / Gej Orders Compulsory Entrepreneurship Course For All Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by member479760: 11:36am On May 24, 2012
Na just one akuna student wey no give retardeen phuck cos this wahala, make retardeen cool down now o.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by rolchi(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2012
Having followed this thread from the beginning till now, I now add my "2 kobo"

IT pains me when young Nigerians are carried away by the gimmicks of the opposition as propagated by the sectional media and fail to be objective in analysis of our everyday experiences as Nigerians! So sad indeed. It also painful that we have allowed our minds to be filled with hate for our dear President (I know people will call me dumb right away but feel free to do so).

However, I must point out one fact which neither you (reading this now) or the the opposition or NLander can disprove. Democracy in a mulch-ethnic society like Nigeria is a "slow process" which would have enabled us to build consensus in how we should be governed. Unfortunately, a greater part of this time was eaten away by "coupists" who were largely "northerners". Consequently, the psyche of Nigerians is still tuned to the "military" era where we hear "Enough is Enough" moreso, with these key actors still in the picture and are wearing civilian toga and dictate the course of our democracy!

Better still, we are in a Democracy and that guarantees free speech. We thank the Almighty God for this. WE can express ourselves as we like and no "heck" of a person will arrest us. Incidentally too, our democracy is growing with the increase in social networking and our President even indicated his intention to run on FB....quite intriguing! But then again, it is enough for us to insult him and in all these insults so far on this thread, no positive contribution to solve the problem from the "insulters". This is bad and it is a military mentality...democracy thrives on ideas and not insults! Do you know that some uninformed Nigerians even call for the military again...this is disappointing indeed. They come across to me as kids though.

Now as for the "unqualified" students in Uniabuja; the President acted right. He has the right to mention to the Minister of Education that he is not comfortable with what is happening in a school that is close to him. How will you feel if you hear that students in Uniabuja fought themselves and lives lost as a result of the misunderstanding with security forces or school management?

People say GEJ should not intervene in Uniabuja....but constitutionally, is he not the visitor to the University? When OBJ came in 1999, one of the first things he did was to fight cultism in Universities (and thro'Committees...maybe some of us were too young then to remember) and increase salaries. Obasanjo did it through committees (the famous visitation panels) and how come some "children" here will accuse President Goodluck Jonathan of raising an ad-hoc committee to resolve issues in Uniabuja when he is the visitor to the university. Is it all part of the hate "largely" orchestrated by the media controlled by the opposition? However, President Jonathan did not raise this committee, he simply asked the Minister of Education to do so and like a good NLer said (God bless your heart), this will not even cost money in terms of members of the committee doing their job! Even if it cost money, I want to present to Nlanders that it costs money to clear "shit"!

On the issue of Boko Haram...this is clearly political!!! Some Nigerians compare them to Niger Delta "freedom fighters" (as they called themselves then), but they had a name and address. They had "Generals", "commanders" etc. You could go their camps and talk with them...but who are these BH? Today, they send a video to NTA: the next day, they deny it. Another time, they invite President Jonathan to Yobe, another time; the reverse on their statement. Then, it is political. One question...was the election that brought Yar'Adua not more rigged than the election that brought President Goodluck Jonathan? Was the election that brought President Shehu Shagari not rigged too? I welcome a vibrant opposition but not just open insult to the office of the President or its holder. It is wrong and even in the military regime, those that tried it paid the price...but thank God for democracy!

Let me add that Nigeria is "multi-ethnic" society and any action being taken at the highest political office in Nigeria is first and foremost viewed along the line of "north" and "south". President Jonathan is not responsible for all the woes of Nigeria, rather blame our "coupists" and those who benefited from their regime!

God Bless Nairaland,
God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan,
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by vanstanzy(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2012
mukina2:

Source

@FG

LET FG ORDER THE EXPULSION AND SUBSEQUENT FOLLOW-UP OF BOKO HARAM THE SAME DAMN WAY!
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by asshunter(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2012
ayobase:

Do u want us to derail this thread.
Cos my blood dey boil here o!

Derail the thread?
Somebody said that instead of Mr. President to fight Boko Haram who are trying to seize the country from him, I simply opined that Boko Haram issue must not be used as an excuse to assassinate the character of the President. That anybody who has been in this country for a while, know that the butchery industry of the North in the name of Allah, Mohammed and Islam is not new. That it did not start with Jonathan and neither will it stop with him. If you are afraid the thread is being the derailed, please talk to the guy who brought up Boko Haram here.

As for your blood boiling....

Em, Benji! Benji!!, please, get me a bucket of cold water fast, add some ice in it. There is an emergency, somebody's blood is boiling.
Just chill, I will cool you off soon.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by gogodaye(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2012
Mr. President's overtly simplistic solution to a problem aptly described by the Minister of Education to have been caused by systemic failure.
First rusticate the leaders within the ranks of the students in the university to cow the others. They would thereafter be volunteers to MEND and other.
God save Nigeria from these NON Nigerians running our affairs.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2012
rolchi: Having followed this thread from the beginning till now, I now add my "2 kobo"

IT pains me when young Nigerians are carried away by the gimmicks of the opposition as propagated by the sectional media and fail to be objective in analysis of our everyday experiences as Nigerians! So sad indeed. It also painful that we have allowed our minds to be filled with hate for our dear President (I know people will call me dumb right away but feel free to do so).

However, I must point out one fact which neither you (reading this now) or the the opposition or NLander can disprove. Democracy in a mulch-ethnic society like Nigeria is a "slow process" which would have enabled us to build consensus in how we should be governed. Unfortunately, a greater part of this time was eaten away by "coupists" who were largely "northerners". Consequently, the psyche of Nigerians is still tuned to the "military" era where we hear "Enough is Enough" moreso, with these key actors still in the picture and are wearing civilian toga and dictate the course of our democracy!

Better still, we are in a Democracy and that guarantees free speech. We thank the Almighty God for this. WE can express ourselves as we like and no "heck" of a person will arrest us. Incidentally too, our democracy is growing with the increase in social networking and our President even indicated his intention to run on FB....quite intriguing! But then again, it is enough for us to insult him and in all these insults so far on this thread, no positive contribution to solve the problem from the "insulters". This is bad and it is a military mentality...democracy thrives on ideas and not insults! Do you know that some uninformed Nigerians even call for the military again...this is disappointing indeed. They come across to me as kids though.

Now as for the "unqualified" students in Uniabuja; the President acted right. He has the right to mention to the Minister of Education that he is not comfortable with what is happening in a school that is close to him. How will you feel if you hear that students in Uniabuja fought themselves and lives lost as a result of the misunderstanding with security forces or school management?

People say GEJ should not intervene in Uniabuja....but constitutionally, is he not the visitor to the University? When OBJ came in 1999, one of the first things he did was to fight cultism in Universities (and thro'Committees...maybe some of us were too young then to remember) and increase salaries. Obasanjo did it through committees (the famous visitation panels) and how come some "children" here will accuse President Goodluck Jonathan of raising an ad-hoc committee to resolve issues in Uniabuja when he is the visitor to the university. Is it all part of the hate "largely" orchestrated by the media controlled by the opposition? However, President Jonathan did not raise this committee, he simply asked the Minister of Education to do so and like a good NLer said (God bless your heart), this will not even cost money in terms of members of the committee doing their job! Even if it cost money, I want to present to Nlanders that it costs money to clear "shit"!

On the issue of Boko Haram...this is clearly political!!! Some Nigerians compare them to Niger Delta "freedom fighters" (as they called themselves then), but they had a name and address. They had "Generals", "commanders" etc. You could go their camps and talk with them...but who are these BH? Today, they send a video to NTA: the next day, they deny it. Another time, they invite President Jonathan to Yobe, another time; the reverse on their statement. Then, it is political. One question...was the election that brought Yar'Adua not more rigged than the election that brought President Goodluck Jonathan? Was the election that brought President Shehu Shagari not rigged too? I welcome a vibrant opposition but not just open insult to the office of the President or its holder. It is wrong and even in the military regime, those that tried it paid the price...but thank God for democracy!

Let me add that Nigeria is "multi-ethnic" society and any action being taken at the highest political office in Nigeria is first and foremost viewed along the line of "north" and "south". President Jonathan is not responsible for all the woes of Nigeria, rather blame our "coupists" and those who benefited from their regime!

God Bless Nairaland,
God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan,
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Thanks so much for your post. I am sure you must be feeling real good with yourself for your newly acclaimed status as a public commentator. here is my rejoinder to your post. Paragraph for paragraph.

I personally find your first paragraph insulting because you insinuated therein that I don't have a reasoning power of my own. At my age,(and you don't have any idea how old I am), I adopt a 'follow-follow' mentality on national issues most of which affect me personally either directly or indirectly. Your position is akin to someone who gets slapped by another and waits for a third party to react on his behalf before he expresses the pain he feels consequent upon the assault. I mean who does that? So Mr Rolchi, you don't know me but i tell you that i have got my own independent will.Whatever sentiments I feel about Jonathan which i dare say are mostly contempt and disgust, are very much justifiable. Any attempt at justifying such sentiments will only make me veer of the purpose of this post.

I very much agree with you that democracy in a heterogenous society like Naija is a slow process. Since you want to play the blame game, then i dare say that the slowness of the whole process can be attributed to the goons who copied verbatim the democratic process from the western countries that are largely homogenous in composition and expected it to work in a heterogenous society like ours without any modifications. That apart. Who says we still can not devise our own system of governance that will make thigs move faster and at a much cheaper rate? Why can't we have a constitutional conference where these issues and a host of other issues can be ironed out? Who says we must stick to western democratic norm even though it has clearly failed us? i have said it here time and agin that i don't give a fork what kind of political system we practise in naija so long as our leaders are honest, transparent, responsible and sensitive to the plight of the common man. If military rule can deliver on all these performance indexes, then maguy military rule it is.

I couldn't make any sense of your third paragraph but for the fact that many GEJ antagonists only come here to rant about GEJ and not profer solutions to our problems. I advise that you search deeply and hard enough. Quite a number of us profer solutions to many pressing national issues. I have come across posts that prescribe how best we can tackle the Boko Haram menace for instance.

I will merge your foutrh and fifth paragraphs. Dude, I was convinced that you either know nothing about how huge the roles and responsibilities of the president are or you have an idea but only chose to grossly underestimate them. If i may ask you, UniAbuja is not a first generation university and neither is it a second generation university in my opinion but here, i stand corrected. I ask again if you feel that admission racketeering is particular to UniAbuja alone. FYI, it is common to all first, second and third genration universities. I can't tell about the private universities though. Why then did your presido (the daft one) choose to tackle the issue in UniAnuja alone. Is it because it is a university located in the FCT? Is that a substantive enough reason? A more appropriate move would have been to set up the committe on a national level to investigate the menace in all federal universities. Now, that would have been a more insightful approach. It is stooooopid moves like this and many more that GEJ makes on a daily basis that disgust me. I wonder if the guy thinks at all. he should be busy trying to resolve more pressing national challenges rather than preoccupying himself with what goes on in UniAbuja even thoughit is a common menace to all federal universities in the country.

Now to the big one, BOKO HARAM. You adduced that it is a political scourge. That Boko Haram is a faceless militia and what have you. Funny how nigerians avoid the main issues but choose to fight shadows. I ask you, is it not the same GEJ that has boldy told nigerians time and again that the main sponsors of Boko haram are highly placed in his regime? What has he done about those sponsors? He knows his enemies but elcts to ignore them at the expense of destruction of lives and of properties worth millions of naira and you tell me that the whole sheet is political? PL-E-A-SE. It is common logic that an effective means of fighting an enemy, is to starve it of that which nourishes it. For example when you fight fire, the most effective technique is to cut out one of the three nourishments. Heat, oxygen or fuel. It's your choice. The same technique can be used to fight Boko haram. Cut off their funding and let us see for how long they will last. So guy, blame Boko Haram on your clueless, and lilly livered president and commander in chief.

God Bless nairaland.
Fork President Goodluck Jonathan.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by ayobase(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2012
asshunter:

Derail the thread?
Somebody said that instead of Mr. President to fight Boko Haram who are trying to seize the country from him, I simply opined that Boko Haram issue must not be used as an excuse to assassinate the character of the President. That anybody who has been in this country for a while, know that the butchery industry of the North in the name of Allah, Mohammed and Islam is not new. That it did not start with Jonathan and neither will it stop with him. If you are afraid the thread is being the derailed, please talk to the guy who brought up Boko Haram here.

As for your blood boiling....

Em, Benji! Benji!!, please, get me a bucket of cold water fast, add some ice in it. There is an emergency, somebody's blood is boiling.
Just chill, I will cool you off soon.

My guy, take it easy!
We are on d same track!

If I have started, u wldnt
be able to calm me down
with that chilled water
brought by Benju!

Na me suppose dey calm
u down now.

Pls, lets not derange d thread!
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by livingstoneony(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2012
I dnt cee d correlation ΐƨ he A lecturer or A dean or sometin?!#i tink he should face oda pressing issues.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Tropilo(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2012
ogugua88:

His "seat"? There is a difference, but you didn't spot it. I said "unqualified president". How could I have been referring to the seat and not GEJ?

I'm not going to respect an unqualified, looting politician because his title is president. He and his cronies refuse to respect Nigerians, so why are you begging me to respect him? Respect is earned in my books. I don't give it out anyhow.

So who was more qualified of the contestants. IBB, Buhari, Shekarau, Atiku, Ribadu, et al? That would have earned your respect.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by rolchi(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2012
fork adict:

Thanks so much for your post. I am sure you must be feeling real good with yourself for your newly acclaimed status as a public commentator. here is my rejoinder to your post. Paragraph for paragraph.

I personally find your first paragraph insulting because you insinuated therein that I don't have a reasoning power of my own. At my age,(and you don't have any idea how old I am), I adopt a 'follow-follow' mentality on national issues most of which affect me personally either directly or indirectly. Your position is akin to someone who gets slapped by another and waits for a third party to react on his behalf before he expresses the pain he feels consequent upon the assault. I mean who does that? So Mr Rolchi, you don't know me but i tell you that i have got my own independent will.Whatever sentiments I feel about Jonathan which i dare say are mostly contempt and disgust, are very much justifiable. Any attempt at justifying such sentiments will only make me veer of the purpose of this post.

I very much agree with you that democracy in a heterogenous society like Naija is a slow process. Since you want to play the blame game, then i dare say that the slowness of the whole process can be attributed to the goons who copied verbatim the democratic process from the western countries that are largely homogenous in composition and expected it to work in a heterogenous society like ours without any modifications. That apart. Who says we still can not devise our own system of governance that will make thigs move faster and at a much cheaper rate? Why can't we have a constitutional conference where these issues and a host of other issues can be ironed out? Who says we must stick to western democratic norm even though it has clearly failed us? i have said it here time and agin that i don't give a fork what kind of political system we practise in naija so long as our leaders are honest, transparent, responsible and sensitive to the plight of the common man. If military rule can deliver on all these performance indexes, then maguy military rule it is.

I couldn't make any sense of your third paragraph but for the fact that many GEJ antagonists only come here to rant about GEJ and not profer solutions to our problems. I advise that you search deeply and hard enough. Quite a number of us profer solutions to many pressing national issues. I have come across posts that prescribe how best we can tackle the Boko Haram menace for instance.

I will merge your foutrh and fifth paragraphs. Dude, I was convinced that you either know nothing about how huge the roles and responsibilities of the president are or you have an idea but only chose to grossly underestimate them. If i may ask you, UniAbuja is not a first generation university and neither is it a second generation university in my opinion but here, i stand corrected. I ask again if you feel that admission racketeering is particular to UniAbuja alone. FYI, it is common to all first, second and third genration universities. I can't tell about the private universities though. Why then did your presido (the daft one) choose to tackle the issue in UniAnuja alone. Is it because it is a university located in the FCT? Is that a substantive enough reason? A more appropriate move would have been to set up the committe on a national level to investigate the menace in all federal universities. Now, that would have been a more insightful approach. It is stooooopid moves like this and many more that GEJ makes on a daily basis that disgust me. I wonder if the guy thinks at all. he should be busy trying to resolve more pressing national challenges rather than preoccupying himself with what goes on in UniAbuja even thoughit is a common menace to all federal universities in the country.

Now to the big one, BOKO HARAM. You adduced that it is a political scourge. That Boko Haram is a faceless militia and what have you. Funny how nigerians avoid the main issues but choose to fight shadows. I ask you, is it not the same GEJ that has boldy told nigerians time and again that the main sponsors of Boko haram are highly placed in his regime? What has he done about those sponsors? He knows his enemies but elcts to ignore them at the expense of destruction of lives and of properties worth millions of naira and you tell me that the whole sheet is political? PL-E-A-SE. It is common logic that an effective means of fighting an enemy, is to starve it of that which nourishes it. For example when you fight fire, the most effective technique is to cut out one of the three nourishments. Heat, oxygen or fuel. It's your choice. The same technique can be used to fight Boko haram. Cut off their funding and let us see for how long they will last. So guy, blame Boko Haram on your clueless, and lilly livered president and commander in chief.

God Bless nairaland.

Sir, the way you responded shows you are a "young" Nigerian. Yes, I understand your feelings of disgust but in your long post, I failed to see how you "rocked" my boat! Let me talk about Uniabuja because this is what this thread is all about.

Now, if President Goodluck Jonathan is able to deal with this issue in Uniabuja squarely and neatly, don't you think it will put the VCs of other Universities where this "racketeering" takes place on the correction mode? I believe, they will automatically sit-up and fight this menace in their domain. This in my mind is cheaper than raising a full blown committee for each of the over 38 Federal Universities.

So for me, this is a winning formula adopted by the President.

God bless you, my dear fellow Nigerian!
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 24, 2012
How is it a winning formula? How did those unqualified students gain admission to Uni Abuja? The people that accepted unqualified students are still there. Imagine trying to stop police corruption by chasing the law breakers who offered them bribe. At the end of the day, there are still corrupt officers, just as there are still corrupt officials in Uni Abuja. He didn't pull this problem from its roots. He only removed a leaf.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Bontee: 7:47pm On May 24, 2012
^^

All animals are equal but some were more equal than others, he who fights and run lives to fight another day but we should commend him still for the first fight. Every day is for the thief and certain days belongs to the owner and as for those who admitted the qualified students, am sure their own days will come as well.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 24, 2012
Nawa oh. May be thats Nigeria's new problem. instead of them facing more important things like security,health,poverty. expel them and more security threats will arise. think am wella oh lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Samabu07(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2012
Ğoº°˚°ºϑ one GEJ, bt wat abt d corrupt unnamed politicians who forced dis students on d instituion? GEj Ƴöů wud continue to knw dem bt Ƴöů won't do anytin 2 dem.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by ayobase(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2012
fork adict:

God Bless nairaland.

How I wish u (as a christian) can
be given the opportunity to
rule Nigeria for just a month.

Walahi, u go cry, if not nearly!

U think sey e easy to rule
dis Nation.....guy.........

Lets flush all d stakeholders
out just like ''Rawlings theory''

Obasanjo wey stubborn try
am, d rest na story ........

Who go save u when u r
being impeached....
Na to cooperate o!

Naija?...forget that thing!
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by jdash123: 6:45am On May 25, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
marshpearl:

lol...yeah los angeles or the bahamas cheesy grin
sure thing
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by forkadict(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2012
rolchi:

Sir, the way you responded shows you are a "young" Nigerian. Yes, I understand your feelings of disgust but in your long post, I failed to see how you "rocked" my boat! Let me talk about Uniabuja because this is what this thread is all about.

Now, if President Goodluck Jonathan is able to deal with this issue in Uniabuja squarely and neatly, don't you think it will put the VCs of other Universities where this "racketeering" takes place on the correction mode? I believe, they will automatically sit-up and fight this menace in their domain. This in my mind is cheaper than raising a full blown committee for each of the over 38 Federal Universities.

So for me, this is a winning formula adopted by the President.

God bless you, my dear fellow Nigerian!

Like i said in my post, you don't tackle issues in isolation as a good manager. You adopt a holistic approach. Besides, for God's sake who told you that mere expulsion of unqualified students in Uniabuja from the institution will automatically make other VCs sit up? Even if you had suggested prosecuting the erring VC, that would still not be enough. Cos what other vcs would simply do is to be more creative in devising means of covering their tracks. You grossly underestimated how prevalent corruption is in this country. Which prompts me to ask, are you resident in naija at all? FYI corruption and corrupt practises are a normal way of life in naija.

Second, UniAbuja is at best a third generation university. Why should a president be so focused on what goes on in a third generation university for Christ's sake? He shunned first generation universities. Shunned second generation universities but chose to dedicate precious and unavailable time to focus on what goes on in a third generation university. And you come here to attempt to justify that crap? FYI a functioning president (and i dare state that GEJ isn't one in any way)should spend his time on trying to tackle more pressing national issues and not poking his nose into what goes on in a third generation university.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by forkadict(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2012
ayobase:

How I wish u (as a christian) can
be given the opportunity to
rule Nigeria for just a month.

Walahi, u go cry, if not nearly!

U think sey e easy to rule
dis Nation.....guy.........

Lets flush all d stakeholders
out just like ''Rawlings theory''

Obasanjo wey stubborn try
am, d rest na story ........

Who go save u when u r
being impeached....
Na to cooperate o!

Naija?...forget that thing!

Let me tell you, it is very very easy to rule nigeria. The only problem is we need an honest, responsible, firm, brave and impartial leader who represents A national figure and not a sectarian. A corrupt presdient will at best achieve only partial success. This is where the problem is. All and i repeat all our past presidents have been corrupt with the exception of just two.

Once we have such a leader, the next step is to surrond himself with focused, equally honest advisers with proven sense of direction. Let them start working together and let us see if they won't make a major, positive impact on our national well being.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Najwal: 9:32am On May 25, 2012
This is what to expect when sentiment, favoritism etc are considered B/4 Merit, Qualifications in every aspect of our activities.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Najwal: 9:50am On May 25, 2012
Ummmmm too Many Grammars.... Little or no Action. I wonder which is worse?
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by rolchi(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2012
Najwal: Ummmmm too Many Grammars.... Little or no Action. I wonder which is worse?

Dearie, I cherish you indeed! Which is really better...Little or no Action
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by luckesta(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2012
very soon a ministry of commitee will be set up in nigeria.................................
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by swiftycool(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2012
Good move from a blockhead! And ill suggest while he's at it he should probe the certificates of all those unqualified, disgraceful half baked graduates in his cabinet and around him starting from the popular disgraceful semi-quaterbaked graduate wife of his - Patience tongue

Imagine a PHD holder married to a foremost unqualified graduate bushmeat yet is looking out to find unqualified undergraduates. I laff in broken english
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by ayobase(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2012
fork adict:

Let me tell you, it is very very easy to rule nigeria. The only problem is we need an honest, responsible, firm, brave and impartial leader who represents A national figure and not a sectarian. A corrupt presdient will at best achieve only partial success. This is where the problem is. All and i repeat all our past presidents have been corrupt with the exception of just two.

Once we have such a leader, the next step is to surrond himself with focused, equally honest advisers with proven sense of direction. Let them start working together and let us see if they won't make a major, positive impact on our national well being.

The working together is the
main challenge we are facing.

Imagine the house with different
parties and trying to frustrate one
another's plans in d name of politics.

Lets slim the parties to maximum
of four and lets start from there.

Two honest pple?
Buhari and who?
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 4:53am On May 31, 2012
Nimakor: i bet u d only one dat believe wat u sayin. Hw can dz students raise up to dat amount of money. Na wa to u o. U didnt do logical reasoning.ogu o!

But they were able to raise money to get into their programs, though illegally, right? I know two students who paid more than half a million naira to get into their programs. So, I know what I am taking about. Estimated 5000 students times 500,000 naira, gives you 2.5 billion naira. Again this is ballpark!
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by ayobase(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2012
Danka7777:

But they were able to raise money to get into their programs, though illegally, right? I know two students who paid more than half a million naira to get into their programs. So, I know what I am taking about. Estimated 5000 students times 500,000 naira, gives you 2.5 billion naira. Again this is ballpark!

500,000?
Common!
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by forkadict(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2012
ayobase:

The working together is the
main challenge we are facing.

Imagine the house with different
parties and trying to frustrate one
another's plans in d name of politics.

Lets slim the parties to maximum
of four and lets start from there.

Two honest pple?
Buhari and who?

I don't quite agree that the working together is a challenge. There are many repeat many nigerians that are not corrupt. I even have many of them as friends. The deal is you dig into the nominees past. Find out codedly from their past colleagues what their opinions of the nominees are. The screening should be both intensive and extensive not the rubbish, time and resources wasting exercise called screeing.

Then to your last question, Buhari and Murtala Mohammed. i guess you know absolutely nothing about him. You may consult with elderly guys.
Re: GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
fork adict:

I don't quite agree that the working together is a challenge. There are many repeat many nigerians that are not corrupt. I even have many of them as friends. The deal is you dig into the nominees past. Find out codedly from their past colleagues what their opinions of the nominees are. The screening should be both intensive and extensive not the rubbish, time and resources wasting exercise called screeing.

Then to your last question, Buhari and Murtala Mohammed. i guess you know absolutely nothing about him. You may consult with elderly guys.

''.....absolutely nothing.......''
Which of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Admission Screening 2016:eligibility & Registration Details Announced / 2020 NLNG SIWES Application Portal Is Now Open Apply Now End 13th November 2019 / 2016/2017 Best Subject Combination For Mass Communication In JAMB UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.