Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? (33504 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:24pm On May 25, 2012
Niflheim: THEY ASKED FOR EVIDENCE OF IGBO ATROCITIES IN THE MID-WEST AND NOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN THE EVIDENCE AND YET THEY ARE STILL DENYING THE EVIDENCE!!!SO BECAUSE I SAID THAT MY GRANDFATHER'S BROTHER WAS KILLED BY BIAFRAN TROOPS I AM NOW A LIAR?AS A MEMBER OF THE IJAW YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION,WE WERE TOLD TO ATTEND OJUKWU'S BURIAL BUT I DELIBERATELY STAYED AT HOME BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE A COWARD WHO ALLOWS OTHER PEOPLE TO FIGHT AND THEN RUN INTO EXILE AND WHEN YOU PLAN TO MAKE PEOPLE YOUR SLAVES AND THEN ASK THEM TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THE SLAVERY,THEN IT IS A SIGN OF HIGH LEVEL OF WICKEDNESS,MY GREAT UNCLE WAS BURIED ALIVE AND NOW I AM A LIAR FOR REVEALING THE IDENTITY OF HIS IGBO MURDERERS?

Please calm down.
Why would your great uncle be killed by Biafran troops?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by BlueMurder(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2012
I have quite a number of igbo friends and colleagues. They (and i believe, most other igbo people) are infinitely more refined than some of those violently advocating for Biafra here. You don't sway people with gutter language; you sway them with powerful argument and sound logic!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Niflheim(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2012
The Igbos gave out their people willingly to Kalabari chiefs for some European goods and alcohol..........NOW THEY CLAIM THAT THEY ARE NOT TRAITORS WHEN THEY ARE EVEN TRAITORS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:26pm On May 25, 2012
Dede1: Most Nigerians are moronic nitwits. Ojukwu could not have written any letter without Biafran coat of arms or eastern regional seal of government on the letter. The funniest part of the letter was the conclusion.

Even blinded mooncalf could discern a forgery went bad with this section of the letter:

Yours very sincerely,

signed Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu,

Military Governor and Commander in Chief of Biafran Armed Forces.

I shall not explain further so that these mor0ns will ever remain in darkness.

Thank you. I didn't see that at first.
I am now convinced that that letter is fake.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:31pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

No matter how many times you quote lies, that can never make it true.
How is it, that there is no single record of these alleged numerous atrocities committed by Biafra, except quotes made up by people ever eager to please their conquering aboki warlords?
Show us proofs, not quotes.
If you are certain of your assertions, start a commission, set up an enquiry for truth. Do something or are you waiting for us to do your duties for you again?

Keep living in your tiny World, bro. It is your self-made prison.
I am very happy to have exposed your lies about "betrayal" today, I am also glad that many other Midwesterners have come out to tell their own stories of the atrocities (some personal too).
Above all, I am happy to have exposed you as a liar, bully and coward who would dump on the victim, because they seem like a small, easy target.

I am satisfied. cool

If there were no atrocities in the Midwest, it is most likely that the outcome of the civil war would have been very different. No group of people is ever inconsequential; thats a lesson of life and a law of nature.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Did you see the quote about Achuzia in Aboh? How they took people wives and enslaved them?
Dude, there are quotable sources of atrocities in diverse places; from Benin to Sapele to Warri. We were seen and treated as nothing.

Keep shamelessly lying to your children.

I can not believe the fact people who are capable of separating fiction from fact are falling for junk stories about Achuzie and quotes pertaining to him during Nigeria/Biafra civil war. Contrary to goofy stuffs certain people say about Achuzie and civil war, the truth was Col Achuzie could not present at every sector of the war.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:31pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

What we want is not the problem of arrogant pieces of jumped up lying shiit like you. There are much more civilised and intelligent types out there in Igbo land.
If you won't be in any negotiations, thats your problem, who negotiates with scum anyway?

There you go again telling us what you don't want when the question was about what you people actually want.

Until you define your objectives, be prepared to be manipulated like a puppet in this cesspit of a country.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by danielng: 1:32pm On May 25, 2012
I PRAY SO.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Thank you. I didn't see that at first.
I am now convinced that that letter is fake.

Yes of course, the letter is a fake though events on the ground then supports the assertions in the letter.

Didn't Ojukwu imposed a midwest-ibo on the people after "liberating" them? Its not rocket-science to discern that had ojukwu

taken Lagos, the same fate as the midwesterners will have befallen us.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:34pm On May 25, 2012
Niflheim: The Igbos gave out their people willingly to Kalabari chiefs for some European goods and alcohol..........NOW THEY CLAIM THAT THEY ARE NOT TRAITORS WHEN THEY ARE EVEN TRAITORS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

Your true colours are starting to come out.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:36pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

If there were no atrocities in the Midwest, it is most likely that the outcome of the civil war would have been very different. No group of people is ever inconsequential; thats a lesson of life and a law of nature.

Keep telling yourself that while aboki drains you dry.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:36pm On May 25, 2012
^
Old and tired tosh.

ak47mann: Their farm lands have been destroyed, their waters polluted by oil spillage, that they have no infrastrctures etc if you ask me again, i will say yes the northern elites and some Yoruba oligarchs have taking so much from you and your region....

http://www.humansecuritygateway.com/documents/AJPSIR_TheNigerDeltaCrisis_IssuesChallengesProspects.pdf

Regardless, that is no excuse for telling tales, especially when those at the butt of those tales were the victims.
One wrong does [b]not [/b]heal the other and nobody will stand for falsehood.

I have always maintained that the politics of the SE is the same as that of the SS. But let there be mutual respect, dignity and honesty.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2012
Ibos, you lost the war; please move on... I hope biafra becomes a reality one day, but stay in ibo land... Any attempt to head towards yoruba land again won't be funny this around....
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:38pm On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:

Yes of course, the letter is a fake though events on the ground then supports the assertions in the letter.

Didn't Ojukwu imposed a midwest-ibo on the people after "liberating" them? Its not rocket-science to discern that had ojukwu

taken Lagos, the same fate as the midwesterners will have befallen us.

So he should have imposed a northern-igbo, or a western one in other for you not to run tou your fulani masters?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Niflheim(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2012
@lOGIC MIND,I NEVER CAME HERE TO ABUSE ANYBODY BUT FOR ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY GREAT UNCLE WHOSE WIFE BECAME A WIDOW DURING THE WAR AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CALL ME AN IGBO HATER AND A MAN WHO TALKS WITHOUT SUBSTANCE.................JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION,NOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THE EVIDENCE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS THING THAT IS KNOWN BY KIDS BORN IN THE YEAR 2000,YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE FOR IT!!!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:41pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf: ^

I have always maintained that the politics of the SE is the same as that of the SS. But let there be mutual respect, dignity and honesty.

Or we will give our resources to the desert dwellers.

Very intelligent! Clap for yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mpumalanga: 1:41pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

And when we ask you for context and details outside hearsay (and lies), you will begin stammering, staggering and colliding with your own tongue. Lol!
you can stagger and dispute it but the truth is eternal.
but why,Did anybody invade midwest before that time?

The thing is that any investment on hate will not
yield any positive profit so let us learn from there and
accept the truth.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:42pm On May 25, 2012
bittyend: Ibos, you lost the war; please move on... I hope biafra becomes a reality one day, but stay in ibo land... Any attempt to head towards yoruba land again won't be funny this around....

Igbos did not lose any war. Guns ceased firing but a cold war is still raging on, slowly devastating this made up country called nigeria.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:44pm On May 25, 2012
Niflheim: @lOGIC MIND,I NEVER CAME HERE TO ABUSE ANYBODY BUT FOR ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY GREAT UNCLE WHOSE WIFE BECAME A WIDOW DURING THE WAR AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CALL ME AN IGBO HATER AND A MAN WHO TALKS WITHOUT SUBSTANCE.................JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION,NOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THE EVIDENCE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS THING THAT IS KNOWN BY KIDS BORN IN THE YEAR 2000,YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE FOR IT!!!

Which evidence?

I asked you a simple question: why would biafran soldiers want to kill your great uncle?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:45pm On May 25, 2012
mpumalanga:
you can stagger and dispute it but the truth is eternal.
but why,Did anybody invade midwest before that time?

The thing is that any investment on hate will not
yield any positive profit so let us learn from there and
accept the truth.

See what I said? I made an assertion and proved it with scholarly documents.
You made and assertion and I predicted that your own tongue would become your obstacle course if asked for context and detail.

Have I not been proven right? Lol!

As for hate, everyone on NL knows where I stand concerning the SE. That stance though, will not tolerate falsehood.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by SANCTO: 1:48pm On May 25, 2012
The worst mistake in Nigeria was the Civil war. The civil war exposed Nigerians to more ethnic hatred. Even if Nigeria escapes 2015 (of which i think might be difficult) the ethnic polarization will still continue to widen. Buhari and his co-Northerners who Chronicled the BOKO HARAM thought that it can be stopped in one day. To the best of my knowledge, such an idea is a ruse and this will create room for more armed terrorists. 2015 will be bloody and confessed by Buhari.

80% of Nigerians are tired of Nigerian project. The question is Who will stir the Hornet's Nest? Igbos who have the gut will not lead because of past betrayal from the Ijaws and other South Southerners.

Yoruba man can only bark and cannot bite hence will not lead in the break up.

The owners of Nigeria-Hausa Fulani Oligarchy will not allow that to happen because they are the PARASITES who gain from the fraudulent marriage called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:
Igbos did not lose any war. Guns ceased firing but a cold war is still raging on, slowly devastating this made up country called nigeria.

Keep deluding yourself.. You lost the damn war, move on... All your cities were captured, and surrendered easily - making biafrans the easiest group to surrender easily without guerrilla warfare in history of civil wars..
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

So he should have imposed a northern-igbo, or a western one in other for you not to run tou your fulani masters?

He should not have invaded the region in the first place. shebi, the ibos want to seceed so why then do they

have the need to liberate other regions when they themselves are still in the process of liberating themselves? Or can't the

ibos actualise their "Land of the rising sun" with liberating adjoining regions too?

Listen right, no one gives a rat's a.rse about your biafra but just don't invade my region and kill my people in the process

else we will resist you which we did at Ore.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:49pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

See what I said? I made an assertion and proved it with scholarly documents.
You made and assertion and I predicted that your own tongue would become your obstacle course if asked for context and detail.

Have I not been proven right? Lol!

As for hate, everyone on NL knows where I stand concerning the SE. That stance though, will not tolerate falsehood.

LIAR!
You have not proven anything.
I regret that Biafran soldiers did not actually shoot your papa dead. They could have prevented their memories being tarnished by a product of aboki/midwest whoredom.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 25, 2012
in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king! so i think i'll side with BEAF on this one since he is making more sense than the other COMEDIANS!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:52pm On May 25, 2012
When you expose scum for what it is, it begins to display its gutter breeding.
When you expose natural liars, they tell more obvious lies to cover up what was exposed.
When even these last set of desperate lies are exposed, they resort to insults.

Its the way of the coward, the thief and the rap!st.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2012
[quote author=torkaka]in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king! [b]so i think i'll side with BEAF on this one since he is making more sense than the other COMEDIANS![/[/b]quote]

Seconded!!!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2012
The hogwash that the Hausa/Fulani are the owners of Nigeria is thrash...

Before the civil war, the Igbos and the Hausa/Fulani were the owners of Nigeria..

The SW and middle-belters won the civil war to keep Nigeria as one, and the two region have since taken over the ownership of Nigeria...

Nigeria will only break up, if the SW and Middle-belt want it to break; these two regions are the power brokers in Nigeria.. Don't let the muslim/christian killings fool you... Hausa/Fulani knows they can't rule Nigeria without the middle-belt, and the Yoruba; likewise the other regions in Nigeria... The two regions are not noisemakers, but they're the nucleus of Nigeria's power game.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf: When you expose scum for what it is, it begins to display its gutter breeding.
When you expose natural liars, they tell more obvious lies to cover up what was exposed.
When even these last set of desperate lies are exposed, they resort to insults.

Its the way of the coward, the thief and the rap!st.

You keep talking from both sides of your mouth.. On whose side are you on, fake Isoko man? grin

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by nduchucks: 1:59pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

For the avoidance of doubt. Let me repeat that you and your type are hate filled scum, id!ots, bullies, liars and cowards who feel it is easy to revise history and tell lies about minorities, because we make an "easy" target.

http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm

Beaf, please note that many of us lost relatives on both sides, so we have an interest in knowing the truth about events of the civil war. It is not sufficient to use the contents of 1 website and no other source to support your claims and thereby call people with differing views liars and cowards.

It would be helpful to some of the younger kids who are reading these posts and others if you can find more than a single source to support your claims. For all we know, the authors of the article on dawodu.net could be the ones who are hate filled and are liars.

It behooves you to do the intellectual exercise of providing additional corroboration for your story.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:59pm On May 25, 2012
Here is the truth again:

[size=14pt]In addition to the scourge and humiliation of the occupation itself, fleeing Biafran soldiers carried out all kinds of unspeakable acts of brutality against the local population (17, 18 ). At the Urhonigbe Rubber Plantation, for example, hundreds of Midwesterners were summarily shot by regular and militia units which had already blazed a 'scorched-earth' trail of terror through Benin-West division (14).[/size]

Unfortunately, therefore, temptation to seek revenge against Ibos was very strong shortly after federal troops arrived...

http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 2:00pm On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:

He should not have invaded the region in the first place. shebi, the ibos want to seceed so why then do they

have the need to liberate other regions when they themselves are still in the process of liberating themselves? Or can't the

ibos actualise their "Land of the rising sun" with liberating adjoining regions too?

Listen right, no one gives a rat's a.rse about your biafra but just don't invade my region and kill my people in the process

else we will resist you which we did at Ore.

Here is the truth:

We declared Biafra peacefully.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, declared war against us.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, invaded us.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, used the yorubaland as a base in Ibadan (2nd Division) to plan and strategize against our young country.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, made up of Yorubas and their aboki masters schemed and plotted against Biafra from YOUR HOMELAND.

Don't tell me you don't give a rat's asz because your ancestors were willing participators in the plan to anihilate my people. We made a move for Lagos, which is the most logical thing anybody in that situation will do (You always attack the capital city of your enemy).

Some people were caught up in the cross fire. However nobody wanted to colonise you. All we wanted was freedom for all but you all decided that living under aboki domination is the best thing for you. So here you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

2015: Bauchi PDP Chieftain Campaigns For Buhari / Nigerian Military Recaptures Mubi / Live Pictures From APC Campaign House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.