Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? (33503 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 2:01pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf: When you expose scum for what it is, it begins to display its gutter breeding.
When you expose natural liars, they tell more obvious lies to cover up what was exposed.
When even these last set of desperate lies are exposed, they resort to insults.

Its the way of the coward, the thief and the rap!st.

Nice description of yourself. I couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Here is the truth:

We declared Biafra peacefully.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, declared war against us.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, invaded us.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, used the yorubaland as a base in Ibadan (2nd Division) to plan and strategize against our young country.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, made up of Yorubas and their aboki masters schemed and plotted against Biafra from YOUR HOMELAND.

Don't tell me you don't give a rat's asz because your ancestors were willing participators in the plan to anihilate my people. We made a move for Lagos, which is the most logical thing anybody in that situation will do (You always attack the capital city of your enemy).

Some people were caught up in the cross fire. However nobody wanted to colonise you. All we wanted was freedom for all but you all decided that living under aboki domination is the best thing for you. So here you are.

Freedom by declaring neutral Midwest, republic of Benin; with an Ibo man as the president, nah?? When ibos were minorities in the midwest... You're not making sense at all..

If it's ok for ibos to invade other people, and commit atrocities; then, it's ok to annihilate ibos as well.

War is war, move on.. You guys lost!! Others have moved on!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ak47mann(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:

He should not have invaded the region in the first place. shebi, the ibos want to seceed so why then do they

have the need to liberate other regions when they themselves are still in the process of liberating themselves? Or can't the

ibos actualise their "Land of the rising sun" with liberating adjoining regions too?

Listen right, no one gives a rat's a.rse about your biafra but just don't invade my region and kill my people in the process

else we will resist you which we did at Ore.
if you didnt invade our land we will not invade yours lesson to be learn cool cool
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 2:06pm On May 25, 2012
bittyend:

Freedom by declaring neutral Midwest, republic of Benin; with an Ibo man as the president, nah?? When ibos were minorities in the midwest... You're not making sense at all..

If it's ok for ibos to invade other people, and commit atrocities; then, it's ok to annihilate ibos as well.

Will you shut it up already about neutral midwest. Nobody was neutral.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ballabriggs: 2:10pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Yeah, I am sure this thread will interest worthless diseases and bigots like you.
Mind your business, nobody is talking to morally leprosied arseholes like you and bittyend.

A yob and a scum like you would forever remain one. No amount of SA positions or prayer would change your rotten soul.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by wirewire(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2012
![/quote]By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!
GBAM
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by wirewire(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2012
When ibos were minorities in the midwest... You're not making sense at all..
ARE you okay at all!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 2:16pm On May 25, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Beaf, please note that many of us lost relatives on both sides, so we have an interest in knowing the truth about events of the civil war. It is not sufficient to use the contents of 1 website and no other source to support your claims and thereby call people with differing views liars and cowards.

It would be helpful to some of the younger kids who are reading these posts and others if you can find more than a single source to support your claims. For all we know, the authors of the article on dawodu.net could be the ones who are hate filled and are liars.

It behooves you to do the intellectual exercise of providing additional corroboration for your story.

Dude, anyone can help themselves to the diverse sources of information quoted in the article from which the excerpt I have repeatedly posted was sourced.

hundreds of Midwesterners were summarily shot by regular and militia units which had already blazed a 'scorched-earth' trail of terror through Benin-West division (14)

For example, the bit above was cited from here:
Ogbemudia, S. O.: Years of challenge. Heinemann Educational Books, 1991.

Also, some of the guys mentioned below are around to be interviewed:

In a pattern of behavior that can only be described as self-destructive, the "liberation" force went molesting, raping, kidnapping, torturing, detaining and even killing local figures whose support they badly needed (14, 17). For example, Mr. J. O Adeola (Commissioner of Police), Mr. Olu Akpata (Permanent Secretary), Mr. Sam Umweni (of Radio Nigeria, Benin) and Mr. J Imoukhuede (Head of the civil service), were abducted from Benin and taken back to Biafra. They remained in prison (without trial) until the end of the war (17). In his memoirs, Ademoyega acknowledges: "The 18th battalion stationed in that port (Warri) was a ragged, ill-equipped and ill-controlled unit. Reports of their lawlessness in town had been scandalous." Such actions (among others) did not endear them to the people they came to liberate from "the north". Ademoyega summarized it thus: "Biafran entry into the Midwest was seen by the people, especially the non-Ibos of the State, as an act of foreign aggression." (9)

The decision to occupy and then terrorize a proud and ancient cultural region should not have been made so lightly (18).

http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2012
Na waoo.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 2:19pm On May 25, 2012
ballabriggs:

A yob and a scum like you would forever remain one. No amount of SA positions or prayer would change your rotten soul.

SA positions? Dude, you really are dying of jealousy. Are you hungry?
Anyway, I'm an SA only in your sick mind.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2012
ak47mann: if you didnt invade our land we will not invade yours lesson to be learn cool cool

If we yorubas had that much military strength and opportunity (as ojukwu had), we won't be invading your

region as you errornously stated, rather we will be warring with the northern army stationed in our region, as we had no desire

to own your land.But we know you ibos as far back as the mid-40's have been salivating at the thought of owning our land. Even,

to this day, without any wars been fought, don't you ibos still persist in boasting about how you own 75% of Lagos? So tell me,

had ojukwu taken Lagos, what will you ibos be saying now? Yorubaland would have become an affliation of your new Biafran

nation.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2012
Before we continue, I hope ya'll know that GEJ and the elites are reading this! Thank u seun for Nairaland.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by nduchucks: 2:24pm On May 25, 2012
Can my Igbo brothers say the following: "If indeed these summary killings took place, then we apologize for it" Shikena.

Its time to let bygones be bygones, the civil war was not an o.rgy, attended by the most beautiful African women who were volumptuous and were ready to roll. It was a doggone war, for crying out loudly! During wars, people get killed, either summarily as alleged by Beaf or in other ways.

I will remind those who are sensible, to note that the next civil war in Nigeria will render the Rwandan condition child's play. Lets bury the hatchet and move this country forward.

BTW where is Sam Ikenna, I'd like to hear from that pastor in a thread like this?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, anyone can help themselves to the diverse sources of information quoted in the article from which the excerpt I have repeatedly posted was sourced.

For example, the bit above was cited from here:
Ogbemudia, S. O.: Years of challenge. Heinemann Educational Books, 1991.

Also, some of the guys mentioned below are around to be interviewed:

http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm

Any storyline from www.dawodu.net concerning the Nigeria/Biafra civil war was basically written for the interest of Nigeria. The man behind dawodu.net, Nowamagbe A. Omoigui, has been subjected to scholarly scrutiny in which he appeared badly. I profoundly pity anybody who tend to hedge the level of accrued knowledge of Nigeria/Biafra conflict on craps wriiten by Omoigui. For example, he published a forged letter purported to have been written by Ojukwu to Banjo and wasted time on recollections of one Samuel Ogbemudia who was militarily irrelevant after he was chassed past his father’s compound by Lt Suka Dimka in 1966.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by femmy2010(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2012
Nigeria would never break up.
We would ever remain one but there exist a need to still sit down on a round table to discuss the way forward.
Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 2:32pm On May 25, 2012
ndu_chucks: Can my Igbo brothers say the following: "If indeed these summary killings took place, then we apologize for it" Shikena.

Its time to let bygones be bygones, the civil war was not an o.rgy, attended by the most beautiful African women who were volumptuous and were ready to roll. It was a doggone war, for crying out loudly! During wars, people get killed, either summarily as alleged by Beaf or in other ways.

I will remind those who are sensible, to note that the next civil war in Nigeria will render the Rwandan condition child's play. Lets bury the hatchet and move this country forward.

BTW where is Sam Ikenna, I'd like to hear from that pastor in a thread like this?

For me, bygones are bygones and I hold nothing against any ethnic group. In fact I've been accused enough times of being "ibo" by several twerps on NL.
What I cannot stand and will never allow, is for anybody to tell hateful lies and play the victim as far as the Midwest war was concerned, whereas the Midwesterners were the victims.

After the Biafran atrocities and escaping execution, my dad also had to run when federal troops came into town; he spent the rest of the war in the village. Luckily the Biafran occupation did not last long. It was an ugly period in the Midwest when life was cheap, my father tells stories of FG troops driving their landrovers over dead bodies with the sound of heads popping under their wheels.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Here is the truth your infantile revisionism :

We declared Biafra peacefully.peacefully ko, plebiscite ni

Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, declared war against us.and rightly so

Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, invaded us.Liar! Northern soldiers led by northerners- Major Martin Adamu and Major Sule Apollo declared war on you guys but the generality of yorubas and midwest did not want war nor were they prepared for it.

Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, used the yorubaland as a base in Ibadan (2nd Division) to plan and strategize against our young country.
Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, made up of Yorubas and their aboki masters schemed and plotted against Biafra from YOUR HOMELAND.

Don't tell me you don't give a rat's asz because your ancestors were willing participators in the plan to anihilate my people. We made a move for Lagos, which is the most logical thing anybody in that situation will do (You always attack the capital city of your enemy).Oh i see, so the yorubas were now your "enemies" when you guys went into this war because the north were hell-bent on wiping the ibos out? Ojukwu's war was with the northerners but he decided to head for yorubaland knowing fully well that when push comes to shove, all these northerners had to do is jump on a plane and vermoose back to their region. But Ojukwu in his letter which your master-revisionist labelled as conjectures reffered to us as "brothers". Yeye people.

Some people were caught up in the cross fire. However nobody wanted to colonise you. All we wanted was [b]freedom for all [/b]but you all decided that living under aboki domination is the best thing for you. So here you are.
Freedom for all, my xxxx! Na who beg you? Free yourself from the trap you set for us all and let me worry about freeing myself and my people. Abi, wasn't it you guys who insist on forming your version of ONE nigeria with the abokis? Now that you former bedfellows have fallen out, you want to include me in your nonsense. Can't you guys go it alone? Why must you "liberate" other regions before you can actualise your Biafra?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2012
ndu_chucks: Can my Igbo brothers say the following: "If indeed these summary killings took place, then we apologize for it" Shikena.

The alleged massacre by Biafran forces never happened. Nowamagbe A. Omoigui, who is the exponent of dawodu.net crap, drew blank when he was taken to the task in Atlanta, GA, USA to mention, at least, the battalion or brigade of Biafran forces that remotely committed the atrocity. The allegation is a subject of time and event therefore has perpetrators. You know as well as I do that military formation are unique and assign to certain sectors during a conflict. I am still bewildered that a person in mold of Omoigui could not provide an iota of Biafran unit that operated in the areas of discuss. Being mindful that notorious Nigeria 8th battalion noted and capable of such atrocity also operated in the same sector of operation.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Here is the truth your infantile revisionism :

We declared Biafra peacefully.peacefully ko, plebiscite ni

Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, declared war against us.and rightly so

Nigerian government, with headquaters in Lagos, invaded us.Liar! Northern soldiers led by northerners- Major Martin Adamu and Major Sule Apollo declared war on you guys but the generality of yorubas and midwest did not want war nor were they prepared for it.

Don't tell me you don't give a rat's asz because your ancestors were willing participators in the plan to anihilate my people. We made a move for Lagos, which is the most logical thing anybody in that situation will do (You always attack the capital city of your enemy).Oh i see, so the yorubas were now your "enemies" when you guys went into this war because the north were hell-bent on wiping the ibos out? Ojukwu's war was with the northerners but he decided to head for yorubaland knowing fully well that when push comes to shove, all these northerners had to do is jump on a plane and vermoose back to their region. But Ojukwu in his letter which your master-revisionist labelled as conjectures reffered to us as "brothers". Yeye people.

Some people were caught up in the cross fire. However nobody wanted to colonise you. All we wanted was [b]freedom for all [/b]but you all decided that living under aboki domination is the best thing for you. So here you are.
Freedom for all, my xxxx! Na who beg you? Free yourself from the trap you set for us all and let me worry about freeing myself and my people. Abi, wasn't it you guys who insist on forming your version of ONE nigeria with the abokis? Now that you former bedfellows have fallen out, you want to include me in your nonsense. Can't you guys go it alone? Why must you "liberate" other regions before you can actualise your Biafra?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 2:44pm On May 25, 2012
bbpreye: Before we continue, I hope ya'll know that GEJ and the elites are reading this! Thank u seun for Nairaland.

So, what's your point?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by raycomray: 2:45pm On May 25, 2012
[i][/i]breakup is not going to be without a war.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by achi4u(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2012
_____score card_____

from the debate so far:

*Logic mind:_ 80%

*Dede1;_ 60%

*Beaf:_ 40

****abeg keep it coming******

...this are the three musketers slugging it out...the three big masqurried of NLers.

* as for me nigeria is already a divided ccesipt.grin
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2012
bittyend:

logic mind just won you on that. Case closed.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 2:53pm On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:
Oh i see, so the yorubas were now your "enemies" when you guys went into this war because the north were hell-bent on wiping the ibos out? Ojukwu's war was with the northerners but he decided to head for yorubaland knowing fully well that when push comes to shove, all these northerners had to do is jump on a plane and vermoose back to their region. But Ojukwu in his letter which your master-revisionist labelled as conjectures reffered to us as "brothers". Yeye people.

Yes. The Yoruba became our enemies when they supplied our enemies with base, headquaters, arms, men, etc. However we did not attack the Yorubas. We were attacking the capital of nigeria which unfortunately was in lagos. And you happen to be on the way.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by lekkie073(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2012
Why can't u fhucking biafrans accept d fact that u were a weakling compared to d remaining parts of nigeria? If any onwuzuruike venture to declare a sovereign biafra again, dis time, we will make sure we anhilate u all...
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 2:58pm On May 25, 2012
lekkie073: Why can't u fhucking biafrans accept d fact that u were a weakling compared to d remaining parts of nigeria? If any onwuzuruike venture to declare a sovereign biafra again, dis time, we will make sure we anhilate u all...

but what exactly are you afraid of?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
[quote author=T9ksy][/quote]why didn't you stop the northerners from attacking us from your region. They brought the war to your doorstep and you didn't talk.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Yes. The Yoruba became our enemies when they supplied our enemies with base, headquaters, arms, men, etc. However we did not attack the Yorubas. We were attacking the capital of nigeria which unfortunately was in lagos. And you happen to be on the way.

Do not waste your time with people who have remained disingenuously bankrupted. When 3MCDO under the command of Adekunle, a Yoruba, attacked Bonny (Ubani) on July 16, 1967, was the action translated as Yoruba attacking Ijo? No, it was Nigerian troops attacking Biafran enclave.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Oh i see!! Your illogical mind believe that we should have stood aside and watch as our young generations

become collateral damages in your war with your former bedfellows. Geez! You guys are just too bloody smart!!! shocked

However, because we chose to protect our kit and kin on our OWN turf, you guys have been calling us "traitors" and "cowards"

ever since.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2012
So, what's your point?

My point is let's be realistic here and stop brandishing insults on eachother, though its making. Sense sha. But before u drop any comment ask urself what if GEJ was readin this? Cos things are really getting bad.. He just banned every station except NTA from Aso Rock.. Wahala dey!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by lekkie073(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2012
achi4u: _____score card_____

from the debate so far:

*Logic mind:_ 80%

*Dede1;_ 60%

*Beaf:_ 40

****abeg keep it coming******

...this are the three musketers slugging it out...the three big masqurried of NLers.

* as for me nigeria is already a divided ccesipt.grin
Dat doesn't mean biafra won. Even if logicmind has 100%, biafra will continue to be an imagination, not even a dream...
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2012
lekkie073: Why can't u fhucking biafrans accept d fact that u were a weakling compared to d remaining parts of nigeria? If any onwuzuruike venture to declare a sovereign biafra again, dis time, we will make sure we anhilate u all...

If the civil war was a match between Biafra and people of your cowardly lineage, I can bet my last cent that a freaking dullard such as you would not have been born a Nigerian. The jittery knees of your forbearers had already scampered into Republic of Dahomey on the sighting of drunken soldier from northern region of Nigeria after the murder of the son of soil in Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.