Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience (75449 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Why Are Nigerians Tagged "Bad" In Most Foreign Countries. / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 2:19am On Mar 08, 2008
shimfe:

@vicjustice

So by all Standards Dublin is the safe haven here amongst all others. abi?

Thanks

Dublin is just one county among others-(thirty two) couties in Ireland

2 Likes

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 2:56am On Mar 08, 2008
i was just watching some videos about skinheads on www.youtube.com
chei, these skinheads are mean, see how they beat anyone who is not white angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4l3u_MMiOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8PtDwRALls
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by prince84(m): 6:25am On Mar 08, 2008
on my own opinion every country has its own problem,
@ vicjustice
ukraine has not joined EU, not because the dont want to, but because they are the educational and technological hub of the old soviet union,russia has some kind of strangulating hold on them and not because they are substandard according to you.with the elections and all it will just be a liltle time now,do get your facts right!!

@last posters
there are skin heads everywere in europe, they dont just see you and attack you,stay away from lonely places especially when its dark and if your alone,
if you must be alone,have on your a pepper spray or some electric tezzers,them go take off grin grin grin

from my little experience travelling, i have been to PL,UK,UA,BL and RU,mostly the eastern block,i have come to understand that all these white people with all there education and advancements are still dumb lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My advice get what you came for and head back home to naija,we need all these experiences to make naija better.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by TheSly: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2008
i have come to understand that all these white people with all there education and advancements are still dumb Lips sealed Lips sealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol. . . . . damn!!
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2008
prince84:

on my own opinion every country has its own problem,
@ vicjustice
ukraine has not joined EU, not because the don't want to, but because they are the educational and technological hub of the old soviet union,russia has some kind of strangulating hold on them and not because they are substandard according to you.with the elections and all it will just be a liltle time now,do get your facts right!!

@last posters
there are skin heads everywere in europe, they don't just see you and attack you,stay away from lonely places especially when its dark and if your alone,
if you must be alone,have on your a pepper spray or some electric tezzers,them go take off grin grin grin

from my little experience travelling, i have been to PL,UK,UA,BL and RU,mostly the eastern block,i have come to understand that all these white people with all there education and advancements are still dumb lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My advice get what you came for and head back home to naija,we need all these experiences to make naija better.

do not try to give credit to ukraine because you live there, i have been there myself, in kiev to be precise, it was full of deadly hooligans, criminals and armed skinheads, it is just not safe for its own people how much more for foreigner whether black or white. i am positive that you, prince84 feel the danger each day. ukraine is also too poor to join the Eyou, this is the only european country that i saw pick-pockets, it will never qualify for the Eyou, at least, i will never allow that: UKRAIN IS EXTREMELY SUBSTANDARD
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by prince84(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ tegese u funny n grin grin ;Do be small

am not giving credit to any country, just my own opinion,No european country is safe for we blacks not even the uk.

i believe every country has its own problems,

About the armed skin heads, i also arm myself,abi una don forget say i from naijadelta cool cool
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
prince84:

@ tegese u funny n grin grin ;Do be small

am not giving credit to any country, just my own opinion,No european country is safe for we blacks not even the uk.

i believe every country has its own problems,

About the armed skin heads, i also arm myself,abi una don forget say i from naijadelta cool cool

no where in the world is to be considered safe, but there should be the sense of security everywhere. i'm afraid it is lacking in some countries like ukraine, and some others are just not doing enough
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Figurehead: 2:05am On Mar 20, 2008
Hi vic. estonia has now joined schengen, is it now safe?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Bishop(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hi Vicjustice

Like to say you did a wonderfull job there at least to some of us who try to learn everyday get facts where necessary.Untill i had opportunity of leaving the country on vacation and official duty i would have been like one of those who are pessimist.

I had like to also advice that coming to work in china should only exist in ur dream.the black population is very few.i havent seen any blacks though but was told there re some.i was really embarrased at the airport when my friend and i were a subject of interogation.my passport was scruutinised as if it was issued by the chinese govt.

It took the intervention of host to get us off the hook even with a valid visa.Hong kong i saw a lot of blacks spent just few days cant say much abt it though,but a very beatiful city.

I will be going back to dubai to explore the cities,trust naija it was like a second home to them.

Dont know what Singapore hold in stock i will be there for a week to see the nice city,so i was told.by the way i have been china for abt a week and i can call naija,they said nigeria is not listed by the mobile country to make calls i dont really understand.

need to have some rest , soo tired forgive typograhical error
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2008
[/quote][quote author=Figurehead link=topic=94557.msg2074144#msg2074144 date=1205975128]
Hi vic. estonia has now joined schengen, is it now safe?

Joining or not joining the Schengen agreement doesn't make a country safe, it is the attitude of the people and the system there-in that suggest whether it's safe or not.

@Bishop, i see your routes are mainly Asian countries, i've not been to Asia except when i visited the Asian part of Istanbul
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 3:00am On Mar 31, 2008
Vicjustice:

Joining or not joining the Schengen agreement doesn't make a country safe, it is the attitude of the people and the system there-in that suggest whether it's safe or not.

@Bishop, i see your routes are mainly Asian countries, i've not been to Asia except when i visited the Asian part of Istanbul
and u think its only the attitude of the people in dublin where you stamped ur a*s thats safe for blacks?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2008
Tegese:

and u think its only the attitude of the people in dublin where you stamped your a*s thats safe for blacks?

I suppose we understand the difference between safety and security. I never mentioned that anywhere is safe, being it anywhere, but i'm talking about security or protection by law. For instance, an Irish man dare not use racist word against you for fear of being prosecuted, where as, in some countries like Estonia, "you'd consider yourself fortunate if somebody says to your face "Go home nigger" or calls you "makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away".
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by bazzman(f): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2008
All ya traveller,

If you are tough, try the middle-east, for i do believe is not how far bt how well,
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 1:01am On Apr 09, 2008
bazzman:

All ya traveller,

If you are tough, try the middle-east, for i do believe is not how far bt how well,

Man, wetin you dey do for Cairo, i hope say you no want dare the sea o shocked shocked shocked?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126595.0.html
Tell them, tell them loud and clear.
  Where are all those vampires advertising visa for hell-fire like Ukraine, Russia and the likes?
  I've written a long article to narrate my personal experiences with the good and bad, and some deadly countries, i'm glad that many people appreciate my efforts, but there are some others who contest with themselves for the vacant positions of nairaland dominator, they derive pleasure in intimidating people, taking up challenges against people who are not in a contest with them: these people called me names and insulted me for saying my own stories or giving my own opinions which are nevertheless different from their.
  I was browsing for information on certain matters when my Nigerian invitee was refused a visa for Ireland on a ground of some feeble excuse, and by coincidence, i discovered nairaland.
  I was a guest visitor of this forum for a remarkable period of time until i had enough of misinformation given by "Travel Agents", Touts and even Scammers who were looking for Clients or rather Victims by advertising their travel services and Scam Traps.
  I registered with all genuine intentions as a gentleman, intending to be of help even giving some professional advice and enlightenment on medical ground. But i made a great mistake when i revealed that i was with the organisation: Doctors Without Border (DWB), thus what i intended for good became a strategy, and my profession became a weapon of insult against me: hence i withdrew from posting further comments in the health section as well as i stopped stepping on scammers toes.
  Many things i did in nairaland, i was compelled to do as measures of defence, and it all became boring fun.
  Now, i'm glad that with an experienced moderator like Siena, those kind of personal insults or bashing words can be minimised and then, the nobles will have their honours.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2008
I'm glad to say that i'm chanced to add two more places to the countries i've been to.
   I will be travelling to Italy, precisely Milan and then Spain, Barcelona. It's absolutely for holidays and for a limited period of time. I will definitely have loads of photos and video to for entertainment. Does anyone want to request photos of some tourist attractions in either of these two cities?
   Name your photo requests whether it is for personal or forum use and i'll do my best to provide them.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by dnative(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2008
And more disturbing were the associated comments. Personally I don't think I'll have any business venturing out to countries where people like those reign free.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by admin2008(m): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2008
dnative:

And more disturbing were the associated comments. Personally I don't think I'll have any business venturing out to countries where people like those reign free.

Hence the reason this thread should be used as a platform to warn people of what to expect in case they want to visit this countries.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 3:39am On May 03, 2008
admin2008:

Hence the reason this thread should be used as a platform to warn people of what to expect in case they want to visit this countries.
But, is this thread enough to warn people? Many people already know what to expect, but yet, they'd take the risk apparently to escape the dire situation in Nigeria: this reminds me of 9/11 terrorists attack in the world trade centre, how a lot of people jumped to their death from the twin tower, those people knew that they were going to die, but they jumped as a last resort to avoid a more painful death sad
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 1:39pm On May 18, 2008
Nigerians In Ireland Are Wonderful, Says Akinjobi-Ogunwusi
Akinjobi-Ogunwusi
23rd, March, 2006
Pamela Toyin Akinjobi-Ogunwusi, a Nigerian journalist, brings Africa to Ireland in her book on migrating stories of African women. Entitled Her Story, the book shares true testimonies and struggles of African women before they migrated to Ireland. Her Story, which will no doubt educate, inform and enlighten people about challenges faced by women in Africa, was recently presented to the President of Ireland, Mary McAleese, by the African Women’s Network at her residence. In this interview, Akinjobi-Ogunwusi reveals more about herself, the book and Ireland. Excerpts:

Tell us about Ireland?
Ireland is a land where anywhere you go offers a different experience and tells you a story. It is a land creating a new cultural heritage. The warmth and friendliness of the Irish people makes Ireland the home of the most welcoming people in Europe. It is a lovely place to behold, a land of beauty, love and opportunities. It is a land, which in the last 10 years has experienced an influx, like it’s never happened before, of immigrants from all over the world, making it dynamic and unique. It is fast becoming an intercultural society with new trends of people from different cultures coming into the country.

As a journalist you are involved with different organisations in Ireland, what roles do you play in these organisations?
As a journalist, I want to bring to immigrants through the media, information, knowledge and enlightenment. I share in the belief that Africans abroad should unite and promote our cultural heritage in whatever way we can and as most of the organisations I’m involved with deal with the ethnic minority and immigrants, I’m only glad to contribute my bit. I am usually invited to come on board and meet minds on issues that promote multiculturalism among immigrants and the Irish as well as how to blend existing cultures with new ones without conflict. The bottom line is to help immigrants live in harmony with respect and consideration for other cultures. As we all know, integration is very important for enlightenment and having a sense of belonging. We must have a sense of belonging in the place we call home.

How did you start?
I started with Metro Eireann newspaper in 2000 shortly after its inception. I joined the team and became a reporter and contributor to the paper. Shortly after, a friend and I started the African beauty pageant in Ireland. Then some publishers saw my articles in Metro and invited me to write for them. Then the African Women’s Network (Akidwa) invited me as a consultant to do a research within the African community, conduct interviews and document the stories of African women before they came to live in Ireland. Before that, I had also been invited as a consultant by an organisation set up for refugees in Ireland to facilitate immigrants on themes that involved their development within the community. Then I got the contract to work with the Immigrant Council of Ireland.

How do you cope with all these combined with married life?
Well, I guess everything is based on planning. I always plan ahead though I must admit sometimes I feel some pressure. Apart from the Immigrant Council of Ireland, every other thing is freelance, so I do my bits and pieces in between my free hours. I manage to be a good wife and home keeper. Of course, all these are with the support and encouragement of my family and my husband, who is an Accountant with Xerox Ireland.

So you have no time for hobbies?

I used to engage myself with a few things I love doing, like going to the movies, sewing and writing in my spare time, but I must admit that recently it’s been a bit tight. The only hobby I have now is writing, as this is my profession. I almost turned the sewing into a profession when I found women bringing clothes to me, because they liked what I made for myself. But these days I have no time for that, but I’m hoping soon to engage in other hobbies to relax my nerves.

You are the Welfare Officer of NIDO (Nigerians in the Diaspora) Ireland chapter. Tell us a bit about it?
In order to tap talents and resources of Nigerians abroad, the Nigerian government in 2001, through its Embassies and High Commissions around the world set out to encourage Nigerians in Diaspora to come together under an independent umbrella, to contribute to development efforts in Nigeria. Thus NIDO was formed. The idea is for Nigerians to make contributions to the development of their country. In this regard, NIDO provides the unique opportunity for Nigerians living in Europe to learn to work and collaborate with one another with the task of nation building from outside the borders of our country.

Tell us about Nigerians in Ireland?
Nigerians in Ireland are wonderful people. They have brought their talents, history, culture and various experiences of the world, and adapted them in Ireland, which in the true sense can only uplift the whole community and country as a whole. Nigerians are very enterprising and within a twinkle of an eye, they have boomed the business sense within the immigrant community in Ireland. There are many Nigerian professionals in the medical, information technology and legal sector and they are all doing very well. For instance, the first African film festival in Carlow, Ireland, was initiated by Adewumi Oke. Multi-talented Bisi Adigun, a workshop facilitator, an actor, a drummer and a professional storyteller, is the first black to present an intercultural programme on Ireland’s RTE Television station, and he set up Arambe Production, Ireland’s first African Theatre Company. The first two blacks to be called to bar in the history of Ireland, Celia Otubu and Emeka Ezeani, are Nigerians. Chinedu Onyejelem and Abel Ugba started Metro Eireann, the first and only multicultural newspaper in Ireland till date. Tina Tinuke Jinad and I are the first two black women to start “The Most beautiful African Girl in Ireland” beauty pageant, and Yemisi Ojo initiated and started an NGO called IACI (Integrating African Children in Ireland) to address the integration needs of African children living in Ireland. Don’t forget too that numerous Nigerians over the decades have passed through the great Trinity College and the Royal College of surgeon and are still passing through them. I am not saying there are no bad eggs, but considering a country with a population like Nigeria, you can’t avoid a handful of bad eggs. The bad eggs are there, but let the good ones be given recognition also.

How was your visit to the residence of President Mary McAleese of Ireland. Tell us about the presentation of your book?
President Mary McAleese received 10 of us, all women and from different parts of Africa. Eight were executive members of (Akidwa) the African women’s Network in Ireland, and one the founder of an NGO that integrates children in Ireland. It was a pleasant and memorable visit for all of us. Akidwa, the Swahili version for African sisterhood, is a national network of African women living in Ireland and empowering and speaking for themselves in order to enhance changes on issues that affect their lives. The president was very receptive and she discussed with us all the way. She was eager to know more about our countries and our migrating experiences. We discussed issues affecting African women and I shared my experience of writing the book with her.

Is Her Story your first book in Ireland; what is it about?
No, my first attempt in Ireland is Travelling Light. It is a book made up of articles put together by Ireland’s top women writers and edited by an Irish author, Sarah Webb. That was done a couple of years ago and proceeds from its sales go to a hospital in Uganda. Her Story is a book on migrating stories of African women in Ireland. It is based on true-life experiences of how 10 African women lived back at home before they migrated to Ireland, and Roddy Doyle, a famous Irish author, edited the book.

How many countries are featured in the book and what inspired you to write it?
Nine different countries are featured in the book – Cameroon, Congo, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Kenya. Understanding and appreciating the values of women, given their sad experiences and touched by the various stories of the lives of some African women that I have met, I decided to take up this project.

Was it a tedious and difficult experience, and how much time did you commit into the work?
I won’t say it was a tedious experience as such, but it was indeed a bit difficult getting the women to narrate their experiences, as it opened old wounds and brought back dried tears. I must say those who appeared in this book are heroic and exceptional people in one way or another and their stories deserve to be heard. I was extremely touched when these stories were related to me. It was a lot of commitment for me, which entailed writing and typing through the nights. Women have been marginalised for too long and the world should begin to appreciate them as carers of the world.

What would you say was the most striking discovery about the women or their stories during your interviews with them?
I made many discoveries. Every 20 seconds or thereabout somewhere in the world, a refugee is created when someone is driven by fear to leave her home. Every refugee is the consequence of government’s failure to protect the human rights of its people and everyone of us bears that responsibility. For women, seeking refugee or greener pastures in the Western society involves a drastic and often painful change in their primary role as wives, mothers and homemakers. The loss of the support of the extended family is a major blow and they need all the support they could get.

Are you working on any other book now?
Yes. Right now, I have a few books I’m working on and hopefully one or two of them should be published before the end of this year. I’m also doing something on women in the UK, on EU immigrants and on child trafficking worldwide.

http://www.nigeria-planet.com/nig_nigerians_in_ireland_are_wonderful_says_akinjobi.html
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by revcom(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2008
HELLO ,

Vicjustice i swear .you are the greatest bomb ok , thanks for you great work , if all are crticing you dont worry iam here 4 u .

but look this country dreams dont come thrugh at all that is why ppl run out of it , i just got a deal to school in ukraine and reading few stuff you av wrttin am afraid some how you know , i want to talk with you either on phone or via email i want you to advise me on some thing boading me alot .please email me soonest on ;; mannexman1@googlemail.com .

other good samaritan can also mail me

thanks
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 12:17pm On May 31, 2008
revcom:

HELLO ,

Vicjustice i swear .you are the greatest bomb ok , thanks for you great work , if all are crticing you don't worry iam here for you .

but look this country dreams don't come thrugh at all that is why people run out of it , i just got a deal to school in ukraine and reading few stuff you av wrttin am afraid some how you know , i want to talk with you either on phone or via email i want you to advise me on some thing boading me alot .please email me soonest on ;; mannexman1@googlemail.com .

other good samaritan can also mail me

thanks
   I'd not advice my enemy to school in Ukraine, it's not worth it to live in a country where you have to turn your head every now and then to watch your back and be mindful of any white guy you see walking behind you in fear of attack.
   God is my witness that after escaping two racist attacks in just three weeks(one in which i ran into a supermarket as they chased me with sticks and bottles), i resented to carrying a small knife or a pair of scissor in my pockets (for self defence) just in case i'm attacked again.
   I'm a trained pugilist (boxer) and i'm physically imposing with outstanding height, but yet, i dare not withstand these deadly hooligans known as Skin-Heads. I've been verbally attacked dozens of times, that's not a problem, but physical attacks are deadly.
   Trust me: You can not walk alone in an empty street or at night in Ukraine.
   Mind you, almost every black person in Russia, Ukrain, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus etc is armed with a short knife or other sorts of weapons at one time or the other for self defence. Is this how you want to live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4l3u_MMiOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8PtDwRALls

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126595.0.html
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by vvvjustice: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2008
Amnesty International Notes 'Alarming' Rise In Racist Attacks In Ukraine

Released : Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:54 AM
Amnesty International is warning about what it says is an "alarming" rise in the number of violent attacks against foreigners and members of ethnic and religious minorities in Ukraine. In a new report, Amnesty also criticizes the lack of adequate response from the authorities in Kyiv. Amnesty cites statistics showing 60 racist attacks in Ukraine in 2007, with six of those attacks resulting in the deaths of the victims. In 2008 so far, there have been more than 30 racist incidents, it says, of which four were murders. "Anybody who looks different is at risk of attacks by members of the public or frequent document checks and racial profiling by the police," says Nicola Duckworth, Amesty's Europe and Central Asia program director. "The Ukrainian authorities cannot afford to ignore xenophobia and social prejudice." Amnesty says it met with officials in Kyiv this week to discuss their findings. The group says the talks failed to achieve a consensus view that racism is on the increase and is a serious problem that needs to be tackled in Ukraine. "Racism and xenophobia are alive in reality, but invisible in official terms,"
http://calibre.mworld.com/m/m.w?lp=GetStory&id=313362431

A respected Russian human rights group has published shocking new data on the extent of racist violence in Russia.
Sova says 38 people have been murdered in racist killings so far this year, and well over 300 people have been injured, mainly in stabbings. . .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6977086.stm
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by promise2(f): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2008
Please Have any one been to Belarus? I need info about this coutry pls , can you study in this country
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2008
forget about the haters who almost ruin this fantastic thread, i insist that this is the best thread ever, and people need to read and learn from it
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 1:28am On Nov 25, 2008
Hi Tegs what's up, it's moi big_bumperthe mother of seven cool
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 2:36am On Nov 25, 2008
Busy_body:

Hi Tegs what's up, it's moi big_bumperthe mother of seven cool

Seven ?Just now how manage ?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 2:41am On Nov 25, 2008
Have you forgotten how we did it again wink In the kitchen, in the toilet, on the train, in your yatch, in the car kiss Where was your favourite cheesy Mine was the third time that lead to the birth of bonboi grin
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 2:44am On Nov 25, 2008
U too like am,sweety body.Carry go,notin do u.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 2:58am On Nov 25, 2008
Who no like better thing cool I have to perform my conjugal duties at home and enjoy it if I don't want you to stray innit grin
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 3:08am On Nov 25, 2008
make Seun no go ban us for this love chat,anyway yahoo messeger na 24/7.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:25am On Nov 25, 2008
Do you believe I don't have one of those things, how long does it take to set up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.