Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (16350 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tpia5: 11:27am On May 24, 2012
If the thread isnt fake then i guess there' s a problem. Maybe they're attracted to your bad boy persona or maybe you make them feel special without caring that they're taking you seriously.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by queensmith: 11:38am On May 24, 2012
Kevin_II: They tell me 'I love you'. I reply 'I know' with what should be an annoying smile, yet instead of getting angry and flaring up they become sad and start asking why I don't feel anything for them.

I let them know 'there are others', yet they go on as if they didn't hear me. (I try not to disrespect them tho when I'm with them - I step away to receive calls from the other girls, or I simply don't pick).

I tell them 'I have to go now' after staying with them for a while and they become sad. 'Please stay a while longer', they beg.

I tell them 'It's over' and they start crying, asking what they have done. I don't know myself. I just know I should be moving on.

I feel for girls sometimes, but I'm just too much of an opportunist to care. Girls like me naturally (or maybe it's the things they see around me. Not that I care which) and I just have to go round and hit that while it is yet day.

So babes, why would any girl fall in love with a man like me? I'm not exactly too bad, but I ain't a good boy either - that should be clear as daylight.

Are you gay?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2012
dabrake:
adiok ono fieh

I wish you the same, omo iya alata oshi grin grin Enjoy ur stup1d font and lousy color grin

Mynd_44: Early morning crap

It may not have been early morning where everyone else is. When will ur small minds get around the fact that time zones are different, ehn?

Sweetlemon: @OP, could you by any chance be the Kevin I know?

I don't think so sweety. You look great btw wink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2012
190: Yawns

May your neck continue stretching uncontrollably undecided undecided

@richy:
Tired of Eating indomie, What fast food to eat now

Sexkillz again? Na wa for u o. How many handles do u need, u shifty arse nigga?

cindyrella: ^^ I think garri is faster.

I know you are consumed with ur fantasies about my massive willie. No worry when I come to lagos we go baang. So cool down and stop antagonizing me

As for the rest of you chicken-hearted derailers - epic fail, esp the girl that looks like a grasshopper - sijo abi na mojo
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by dabrake(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2012
Kevin_II:

I wish you the same, omo iya alata oshi grin grin Enjoy ur stup1d font and lousy color grin

atebe efot uso.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by richy5(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2012
Sijo01: ^try mamaput!
What is mamaput
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by richy5(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2012
Kevin_II: Sexkillz again? Na wa for u o. How many handles do u need, u shifty arse nigga?
Shaking Head 4 U
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Sijo01(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2012
[quote author=Kevin_II

As for the rest of you chicken-hearted derailers - epic fail, esp the girl that looks like a grasshopper - sijo abi na mojo[/quote]

mu'hehee!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2012
Treasure10: Kevin you really do have an egocentric problem. You need to meet a girl that’s going to toy with your heart in order for you to come straight back to reality

Ermm....maybe. I can't tell you how much I really want to meet the girl that will change my worldview and make me fall in love, like dbanj says cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Idowuogbo: Kevin wots ur star sign?

Gemini. why? undecided

J12: Damn! I'm so hòrny

may amadioha seal ur annuss permanently, you gay donkey angry angry angry angry

Goldieluks: @Post maybe they like your swagger i.e the way you carry yourself. And as for the willie part? They may be attracted to that also.

Yes o...you know a classy chick when you meet one, not the gutter bred mor0ns that can't offer anything constructive grin

tpia@:
If the thread isnt fake then i guess there' s a problem. Maybe they're attracted to your bad boy persona or maybe [b]you make them feel special [/b]without caring that they're taking you seriously.

I do try to do that but with a caveat: don't fall in love with me

queensmith:

Are you gay?

you again? Don't you have any other theories? Don't let me get off with you again o. Park well well, your yansh dey enter road undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Killz1(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2012
Kevin_II:

Sexkillz again? Na wa for u o. How many handles do u need, u shifty arse nigga?

That is not sexkillz, and will never be. He is only using the same fonts i use. . . It's a pity you have allowed sentiments to becloud your ability to reason properly. Every comment and every user looks and smells like sexkillz to you. . . I don't want to call you daft, but you leave me no choice. . . You are Daft!

I'm not replying you further, so type away. . .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2012
I only asked cus I sometimes go by star signs. Now fix ur yama yam face mehn! angry
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:

That is not sexkillz, and will never be. He is only using the same fonts i use. . . It's a pity you have allowed sentiments to becloud your ability to reason properly. Every comment and every user looks and smells like sexkillz to you. . . I don't want to call you daft, but you leave me no choice. . . You are Daft!

I'm not replying you further, so type away. . .

make we hear word jor. it's not so much the fonts, it's the attempt at derailing and the army of followers and the shifty romeo-ish name....I am watching
abeg carry your para dey go, i no send you. You can stick your finger in your annus and lick it properly afterwards, I no care. arindin oshi
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: I only asked cus I sometimes go by star signs. Now fix ur yama yam face mehn! angry

why you dey para nah...oya no vex wink grin you sef fix your face tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 24, 2012
@poster, maybe you are a very handsome and swagga - li - cious guy and you hold it or maybe it's your strong thing grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2012
Floxyluv: @poster, maybe you are a very handsome and swagga - li - cious guy and you hold it or maybe it's your strong thing grin cheesy wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you do know how we do wink kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 24, 2012
Kevin_II:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you do know how we do wink kiss

*coughs real loud and orders for a bottle of water*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by ijebabe: 4:07pm On May 24, 2012
Oh boy, I really tried to give you a befitting advice. I have been reading this for close to 2mins and still can't think of anything to tell you undecided
You see that bottle of bleach....ehen, drink it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by queensmith: 4:37pm On May 24, 2012
Kevin_II:

you again? Don't you have any other theories? Don't let me get off with you again o. Park well well, your yansh dey enter road undecided

gawsh it was a question, if you werent gay then women falling for you wouldnt be a problem. . . .jussayin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Exponental(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2012
Maybe u r a maga dat pays alot.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2012
ijebabe: Oh boy, I really tried to give you a befitting advice. I have been reading this for close to 2mins and still can't think of anything to tell you undecided
You see that bottle of bleach....ehen, drink it cheesy

Ijejeci, I don't have bleach in my house. However, if u want to drink the akamu that comes out of my shaft you can come to my room sharp sharp. I have heard it tastes real good. I'm waiting grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by ijebabe: 10:54pm On May 24, 2012
^^ You heard or that's what you been feeding urself with, leading to the sharp deterioration of brain cells. I'm not ready to die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

gawsh it was a question, if you werent gay then women falling for you wouldnt be a problem. . . .jussayin

Question ko, ibere ni. I never said it was a problem. Go back and read. I wanted to know why a girl will fall for a guy even when they know they aren't the only one, plus the other stuff. So park your yansh well well and clear road make I pass.

Exponental: Maybe u r a maga dat pays alot.....

My middle finger dey greet you. Arindin oshi
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ You heard or that's what you been feeding urself with, leading to the sharp deterioration of brain cells. I'm not ready to die cheesy

Ijebu babe, I am 9.2 long. Come and taste of the goodness of my willie. The bedroom door is open. You will shout hallelujah, I swaar
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by ijebabe: 12:33am On May 25, 2012
PAH!!! Mugu angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 12:52am On May 25, 2012
ijebabe: PAH!!! Mugu angry

iJJC, what is pah? and mugu? and why are u paraing? did u take ur doze of shekpe yet? tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by ijebabe: 12:59am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

iJJC, what is pah? and mugu? and why are u paraing? did u take ur doze of shekpe yet? tongue
You ran out of stock, this is all ur fault wink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 1:14am On May 25, 2012
ijebabe:
You ran out of stock, this is all ur fault wink

eJJC I drink baccardi and moet & chandon and I smoke cigars. I don't do shekpe. meet chimezie to give you one drum of shekpe if you've already finished ur monthly allocation prematurely. Then come to my room let's boogie down. am waiting
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 1:39am On May 25, 2012
queensmith:

Are you gay?

lmao ki lo de to fi beere iyen?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tpia5: 1:50am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

I wanted to know why a girl will fall for a guy even when they know they aren't the only one, plus the other stuff.

good question.

maybe because they hope the guy will eventually love them?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2012
tpia@:

good question.

maybe because they hope the guy will eventually love them?

That's a big risk. Then they should be magnanimous when they lose out and quit crying and making me feel guilty. They knew what they were getting into right? So it should be a case of 'if I lose out, fine'. abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tpia5: 2:07am On May 25, 2012
^ the question is why are you so indifferent?

eg if you dont love them then why date them, especially if you know what the outcome will inevitably be.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by mykali(m): 2:16am On May 25, 2012
sounds like you are bragging...

dont worry about why the girls are circling you like flies, worry about your future and the fact that will still circle you 20years from now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? / Dating A Stingy Guy / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.