Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (16351 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:18am On May 25, 2012
tpia@:
^ the question is why are you so indifferent?

eg if you dont love them then why date them, especially if you know what the outcome will inevitably be.

I already gave my reasons, plus I haven't met the special one yet. when i do I will know, AND QUIT PLAYING.
And I shouldn't be made to feel guilty cos I don't lie about having other girls when they ask me. Believe me I met a new girl today and the same scenerio ensued. She's african american and before long she was on and on about how she wanted to date a Nigerian. 'Do you have a girlfriend?' she asked. 'Yes', I replied. I didn't say how many tho. Still she wanted me to go out to a jazz club that plays today shocked. I had to beg off and reschedule something for tomorrow cos I was tired. Now if she ends up in my bed, how will that be my fault? I already told her THERE ARE OTHERS (OR ONE OTHER). So maybe I'm not the problem?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:21am On May 25, 2012
mykali: sounds like you are bragging...

dont worry about why the girls are circling you like flies, worry about your future and the fact that will still circle you 20years from now

you don't worry about my future for me. when i need people to worry about my future i will announce it. meanwhile stick your finger in your annus and lick it thoroughly afterwards. i no send you tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tpia5: 2:23am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

I already gave my reasons, plus I haven't met the special one yet. when i do I will know, AND QUIT PLAYING.
And I shouldn't be made to feel guilty cos I don't lie about having other girls when they ask me. Believe me I met a new girl today and the same scenerio ensued. She's african american and before long she was on and on about how she wanted to date a Nigerian. 'Do you have a girlfriend?' she asked. 'Yes', I replied. I didn't say how many tho. Still she wanted me to go out to a jazz club that plays today shocked. I had to beg off and reschedule something for tomorrow cos I was tired. Now if she ends up in my bed, how will that be my fault? I already told her THERE ARE OTHERS (OR ONE OTHER). So maybe I'm not the problem?

oh, didnt know you were overseas.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tpia5: 2:25am On May 25, 2012
and before long she was on and on about how she wanted to date a Nigerian

yes, i heard you guys are the sheezy.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by mykali(m): 2:29am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

you don't worry about my future for me. when i need people to worry about my future i will announce it. meanwhile stick your finger in your annus and lick it thoroughly afterwards. i no send you tongue

bleh...dont get cheeky with me, kid!!

so you're where? the states? have fun...or die trying tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:29am On May 25, 2012
tpia@:

yes, i heard you guys are the sheezy.

lol. u see?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2012
mykali:

bleh...dont get cheeky with me, kid!!

so you're where? the states? have fun...or die trying tongue

u dey madt? angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by mykali(m): 2:32am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

u dey madt? angry angry angry

tehehehe? you felt that?
i just confirmed then...because grown men dont brag.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:37am On May 25, 2012
^^^ yeah yeah. grown men will not allow themselves to be put down either, so park your yansh well well before i get on your case. i'm in a very good mood today
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by mykali(m): 2:40am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II: ^^^ yeah yeah. grown men will not allow themselves to be put down either, so park your[b] yansh well well before i get on your case. i'm in a very good mood today[/b]

get on my case? *chuckles slowly* what are you going to do, enlighten me...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Brixtonyute(m): 2:42am On May 25, 2012
Lol @OP... What type of girls fall in love with an agbero like you?? Girls with no limbs, one eye, and as fat as a pig...

Park well, jor. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:45am On May 25, 2012
mykali:

get on my case? *chuckles slowly* what are you going to do, enlighten me...

shouldn't you be sleeping? don't you have school today? young man go to bed and let me rest jor. i no get your time now. make i hear word undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by mykali(m): 2:48am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

shouldn't you be sleeping? don't you have school today? young man go to bed and let me rest jor. i no get your time now. make i hear word undecided undecided undecided undecided

you havent answered the question i asked.
but anyways, i will not engage in a battle of wits with a kid who has no weapon.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 2:48am On May 25, 2012
Brixtonyute: Lol @OP... What type of girls fall in love with an agbero like you?? Girls with no limbs, one eye, and as fat as a pig...

Park well, jor. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you certified madman. what brings you to these sane lands, huh? may your prick remain limp forever, bloody mofo gay-son-of-a-LovePeddler cheesy grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Brixtonyute(m): 2:52am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you certified madman. what brings you to these sane lands, huh? may your prick remain limp forever, bloody mofo gay-son-of-a-LovePeddler cheesy grin embarassed lipsrsealed

Kevin the butt pirate, when are you coming out of the closet, bro bro??

Abeg, stop fantasizing on girls you would never see their bra, your type don't wear bra, bro bro. cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tpia5: 2:54am On May 25, 2012
poster

this cursing is too much abeg.

you need Jesus and this coincidentally, will solve your girl problem.

btw, maybe if you abuse the girls very well like you're doing here, the infatuation will clear from their eyes.

or what do you think.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Brixtonyute(m): 3:01am On May 25, 2012
[size=14pt]Kevin II the palm wine tapper and his homo crew remix a milli in the video below:[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTjaUHEjdw
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII1: 3:03am On May 25, 2012
why are these mor0ns hiding my post and banning me nah? anyway brixtonfool thank the gods of your fathers say them don hide my post, id1ot of no ancestry...enjoy your day in the sun

@tpia, i want rest abeg. I don tire...see ya. errm girls are for petting, not cussing, except the stubborn ones cool
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tpia5: 3:11am On May 25, 2012
brixtonchute is obviously just jealous (its like you're flaunting your excess of girlfriends in front of him who cant even get a girl), but the cussing was a bit much sha.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by HighChief4(m): 3:25am On May 25, 2012
tpia@:
brixtonchute is obviously just jealous (its like you're flaunting your excess of girlfriends in front of him who cant even get a girl), but the cussing was a bit much sha.

The one and only Tpia. You missed Papi?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by KevinII(m): 6:01am On May 25, 2012
tpia@:

chai...see finishing grin grin grin grin brixtonf00l, how is it my fault if you cannot find a girl? arindin oshi. i'm embarrassed for you embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Danigmatic(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2012
Fiction,,best way to seek attention...u just meant the opposite,so nls will tell u what u ought to ve to attract girls?,,,and how did this post make the front page?,,,,kevin put ur pics let's see and let the ladies judge...fool..no go find handwork ur mate don commot for hauz finish.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Ishilove: 9:01am On May 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Can't exactly answer a question I'm not in a position to answer. Esp when I suspect that you made the whole thing up.
seconded
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by tjskii(f): 9:07am On May 25, 2012
undecided undecidedeeerr who r Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ again...
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by flairlady(f): 9:10am On May 25, 2012
why is this topic on the front page for God sake??
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 25, 2012
As much as I'd congratulate u on ur luky star, I'l also wana ad dat u learn au to control ur star. Much blesin, dats wat i'l say.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II: They tell me 'I love you'. I reply 'I know' with what should be an annoying smile, yet instead of getting angry and flaring up they become sad and start asking why I don't feel anything for them.

I let them know 'there are others', yet they go on as if they didn't hear me. (I try not to disrespect them tho when I'm with them - I step away to receive calls from the other girls, or I simply don't pick).

I tell them 'I have to go now' after staying with them for a while and they become sad. 'Please stay a while longer', they beg.

I tell them 'It's over' and they start crying, asking what they have done. I don't know myself. I just know I should be moving on.

I feel for girls sometimes, but I'm just too much of an opportunist to care. Girls like me naturally (or maybe it's the things they see around me. Not that I care which) and I just have to go round and hit that while it is yet day.

So babes, why would any girl fall in love with a man like me? I'm not exactly too bad, but I ain't a good boy either - that should be clear as daylight.

You must have shagg over 100 women before you can brag,so let me know when you hit that threshold grin i cant imagine the kind of girls that cry over a guy in this contemporary era !
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Ishilove: 9:12am On May 25, 2012
Killz.:

That is not sexkillz, and will never be. He is only using the same fonts i use. . . It's a pity you have allowed sentiments to becloud your ability to reason properly. Every comment and every user looks and smells like sexkillz to you. . . I don't want to call you daft, but you leave me no choice. . . You are Daft!

I'm not replying you further, so type away. . .
Classic! Double thumbs up :-D
@op,aren't u the same Kevin 1 that lives in Oyingbo who is fond of inviting girls to his room to show them "something"?? So girls can't resist u? Keep dreaming,it's allowed
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 25, 2012
@ poster how does that reduce the price of garri in the market? angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? by Ishilove: 9:19am On May 25, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ You heard or that's what you been feeding urself with, leading to the sharp deterioration of brain cells. I'm not ready to die cheesy
Rotfl!! Lwkmd!!! Ije,chic ehn,i decree that you must be my friend so i'm sending you a friend request chanfa :-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.