Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Is The Creator?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Creator?? (2046 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Creator?? by logicboy: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
italo: @ jmoore,

Save your reasoning for reasonable people.

Lol......kpele, I known that you are frustrated from all the intellectual punishment you have been getting from atheists. Sorry grin grin
Re: Who Is The Creator?? by ijawkid(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

If I follow your argument, then all believers are god then.

John 1:12

12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God –

If children of lion are lion, then children of god are god. Right?

Thank u for that logical reasoning.......

If a lion cub is also a lion then children of God are also God going by jmoore's analysis....
Re: Who Is The Creator?? by ijawkid(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
jmoore:

Yes, you are right but you should note that this son of God is unique.

-Jesus was worshiped and deserves worship. Christians are not to be worshiped.

-Jesus as God forgives sin as shown in Luke 7:48 "Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven." and Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven.". Only God has the power to forgive our sins.

-The Jews understood Jesus called himself God that's why they killed him

The Jews never understood Jesus was God.......

They assumed Jesus said he was God....
But Jesus used his own mouth to correct them that he was d son of God.......

U guys also hav misunderstood Jesus just as d pharisees did.......
And Jesus is still correcting Uuuuuuu

Jesus always called Yahweh his father strÀight away and d pharisees had a problem with that..........

And as for ur forgiving of sin theory....

It might surprise u to know that even Je§us's disciples can forgive sins........
Please read john 20:23.....

Forgiving of sins is not an excuse for Jesus being d almighty God.....

Just as Yahweh gave Jesus d authority to forgive sins,so also Jesus in return gave his apostles d authority to do d same........

Would we assume now that d disciples of Jesus were also Jesus to be able to forgive sins?
Re: Who Is The Creator?? by ijawkid(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

i am now confused.
let me use equations here because you seem confused as well
god = god
jesus = god
believers = god

but god is jesus but not believers.

if all of them equal god, all of them must be the same thing. If not then child of lion = snail.

Hahahahahahahaha

Correct thinking.....

Even an atheist understands simple bible truths..........

Even Yahweh said ye are gods.......
Re: Who Is The Creator?? by jmoore(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahahaha

Correct thinking.....

Even an atheist understands simple bible truths..........

Even Yahweh said ye are gods.......

Atheists are on your side and you are not wondering why. SMH
Re: Who Is The Creator?? by ijawkid(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
jmoore:

Jesus is the son of God

1-Luke 1:35 "angel answered, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the [size=15pt]"Son of God.""[/size]

2-John 1:34 John the baptist said "I have seen and I testify that this is the [size=15pt]"Son of God.""[/size]

3-Even the demons said so in Matthew 8:29 "What do you want with us, [size=15pt]"Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?""[/size]

4-voice from heaven declaring the son of God in
Luke 3:22 "And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved [size=15pt]"Son;"[/size] in thee I am well pleased."

5-Matthew 17:5 "While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved [size=15pt]"Son,"[/size] in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

6-John 20:28-29, "Thomas answered and said to Him, [size=15pt]""My Lord and my God!"[/size]", Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."

7-Matthew 17:33 "And those who were in the boat [size=15pt]"worshiped Him"[/size], saying, “You are certainly a [size=15pt]"God’s Son!”"[/size]
Matthew 28:9 "And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and [size=15pt]"worshiped Him."[/size]"
They worshiped him because he is God.

8-John 10:30 "[size=15pt]"I and the Father are one.”"[/size]

9-John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be [size=15pt]"God"[/size]." The Jews wanted to stone him because he said he is God

10-Luke 22:70 "They all asked, "Are you then the [size=15pt]"Son of God?"[/size]" He replied, "You are right in saying I am." and John 19:7 "The Jews insisted, "We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the [size=15pt]"Son of God"[/size]."

11-Even Jesus asked the question to his disciples in Matthew 16:15-17 " He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the [size=15pt]"Son of the living God"[/size].” And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”

From the words of the apostles
Paul said in Colossians 1:15 "[size=15pt]"He is the image of the invisible God"[/size]..."
John said in John 1:2 "[size=15pt]"He was with God in the beginning"[/size]..."

Jesus is God!!!

How can Jesus be d image of d invisible God and still be d God?

Is ur reflection on the mirror you?

And how can Jesus be with God in d beginning and still literally be the person he was with....

Who was Jesus with??

Oh and u forgot to quote scriptures like "" the Father is greater than I am""
Re: Who Is The Creator?? by tohirah(f): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
ijawkid:

How can Jesus be d image of d invisible God and still be d God?

Is ur reflection on the mirror you?

And how can Jesus be with God in d beginning and still literally be the person he was with....

Who was Jesus with??

Oh and u forgot to quote scriptures like "" the Father is greater than I am""

I think the christians themselves are confused cos "image" isn't the actual "object"-accroding to english which we all speak. And according to them jesus is taken as God cos he is the son of God and but othere christians who call themselves,children of God aren't God. Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Of Fasting (part 1) / Jesus Pre-existed And Was Glorified Before The World Began! / London Black Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.