Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71306 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mystikal(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2010
Roy has been confirmed Liverpool Manager ja re!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
I'm not expecting much from the guy and he has been given 15 million for transfers. I'll just bacK him anyway.

YNWA!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
And Liverpool starts the fall to oblivion. An English coach? No continental player would want to play under those genetically daft English coaches.

Torres and Masherano should be on their way out
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2010
illusion2:

I'm serious bro  wink

English players are overhyped,overpaid & over pampared.

Now they are blaming Capello  grin grin

Capello, their manager is overhyped too just like them. . .

As a matter of fact, everything about England is overhyped, it's really disgraceful.

Beckham is an overrated player who did nothing outstanding in the pitch throughout his prime, rooney is way too overrated and a host of other players.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
Benayoun has left for Chelsea. From bench to bench.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
I'm serious bro

English players are overhyped,overpaid & over pampared.

Now they are blaming Capello

They blamed Venables, Glen Hoddle, Kevin Keegan, Sven Goran Erikson, Steve NcLaren now they are blaming capello.

When would they realise that their players are average at best
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chelseabmw(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
lol
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dominique(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2010
dayokanu:

They blamed Venables, Glen Hoddle, Kevin Keegan, Sven Goran Erikson, Steve NcLaren now they are blaming capello.

When would they realise that their players are average at best

prolly when they fail to qualify for next world cup
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On Jul 03, 2010
Last Euro cup they didnt qualify sef
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
4 players in the World Cup finals!!! Lets hope they can rub this champions stuff off us.

But with the players being linked with club since Mr Hodgson took over, I'm beginning to fear for the future of the club.

YNWA!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
Torres has been given his rightful position on the Bench. Ahh grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
^ lol! that na your consolation abi? after Germany were beaten.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2010
Germany was beaten by better players like Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Puyol etc not Fernadodo Torres
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2010
grin grin na wa o!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2010
Na real wa for Fernando "Olodo" Torres
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2010
dayokanu link= angry.msg6347862#msg6347862 date=1278544972:

Na real wa for Fernando "Olodo" Torres

Dayo you like wahala sha !

Your 'invincible' Germany was taught a lesson in possesion football & Torres should have sealed it if not for Pedro's selfishness.

So you'll have to settle for 3rd place lets hope Forlan doesn't deny Germany that as well tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
illusion2:

Dayo you like wahala sha !

Your 'invincible' Germany was taught a lesson in possesion football & Torres should have sealed it if not for Pedro's selfishness.

So you'll have to settle for 3rd place lets hope Forlan doesn't deny Germany that as well tongue

Spain was able to win that comfortably because they benched Torres. How come a player was beched for the most important game in Spanish history
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
The finals of teh Euros was the most important game so far & Torres scored the only goal

Everyone know what the boy can deliver on a good day. . .so cut him some slack

He has done it before. . .he'll do it again.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2010
24 goals in 80 games for National Team.

No one here has been able to tell me any other regular striker for a top nation who has this kind of woeful record
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Spain was able to win that comfortably because they benched Torres. How come a player was beched for the most important game in Spanish history
This dayokanu sef. grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

This dayokanu sef. grin grin grin

This mamagee sef tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
dayokanu:

This mamagee sef  tongue tongue
That's me. cool cool cool cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2010
I didnt know that was you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
dayokanu:

24 goals in 80 games for National Team.

No one here has been able to tell me any other regular striker for a top nation who has this kind of woeful record

Half truth my friend. 56/79 for Liverpool. Show me a better record in such a short time.

Do your maths & you'll agree with me . . . . he's one helluva goal scorer !!!

So who in your own opinion has a really good goal scoring record ?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mamagee3(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
dayokanu:

I didnt know that was you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Now you know. cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2010
Torres himself confessed that he is able to score so well because EL defenders and keepers are very senseless
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2010
dayokanu:

Torres himself confessed that he is able to score so well because EL defenders and keepers are very senseless
Now you are pushing the blame to EPL. Thought you said he's completely useless ??

Dayo, tell me the truth you're missing Sauron and your endless spats tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
Torres & Reina - World cup winners!!

But I would have wanted Kuyt and Babel though. The Dutch team manager should not have subbed Kuyt for Elia. Elia did not do anything important during the match. Bad decision !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 3:58am On Jul 12, 2010
A number 9 whose team won the world cup but couldnt score a single goal. Doesnt happen everytime. You have to give it to Torres for doing the seemingly impossible
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2010
Looks like Torres will stay.

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:31am On Jul 12, 2010
dayokanu:

A number 9 whose team won the world cup but couldnt score a single goal. Doesnt happen everytime. You have to give it to Torres for doing the seemingly impossible

yes , he had a bad tournament. we don hear u.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:47am On Jul 12, 2010
A bad National team career would describe it better

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.