Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108508 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2012
unclenna: even Nolly042.
my brother i dey jare. just that my hard disk crashed and i lost my trading account details. just got back online yesterdy but hope to join u guys soonest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2012
naijaobi: [size=14pt]PLZ GUYS HELP ME OUT ON THIS[/size]: PLZ IS THERE ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN GET THE PRE-MARKET ANALYSIS..LIKE SAY GET THE MARKET ANALYSIS OF 7TH JUNE TODAY BEING 6TH JUNE...
BY MARKET ANALYSIS I MEAN IF EUR/USD ETC WILL BE ON THE UPWARD OR DOWNTREND LEVELS...
THANKS
guy na wao oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2012
Have any1 heard of forexACCESS HE STOLE 4k frm me sent him money and neva got m
y lr
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
FXKing2012: hahahahha...where have the traders gone? Hope they've not blown their accounts (lol). Novice traders run here to make noise about their profits cos they made some money not knowing the market always has a surprise awaiting them. This takes years of experience to know and understand though.
WINNINGWAYZ: They also serve green pips to them that waiteth. Thank you rsi 7 and obedient EU on 4hr chart. The journey has started.

1st of June was my post. Didnt want to argue with anyone. Well, apart from making green, I perfected price action. check this out.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tobinson: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hi big bros in da house am new here but not new on nairaland, it time i get ur advice i jst wana start fx dis mnth,bt i av not really started cos i nid info and directions to go abt it,,,,, i got my lap-top a domi acct.....so i nid to trade on Demo sha.... Though am planning to get connection(modem). Pls advice me and teach me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tobinson: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
tobinson: Hi big bros in da house am new here but not new on nairaland, it time i get ur advice i jst wana start fx dis mnth,bt i av not really started cos i nid info and directions to go abt it,,,,, i got my lap-top a domi acct.....so i nid to trade on Demo sha.... Though am planning to get connection(modem). Pls advice me and teach me

i blive u guys will help a fellow broda lik me,and pls advice me on Apari cos its my broker..... Help me ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tobinson: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
ItGeek:

grin grin grin lol

pls naijababe i nid ur help on fx cos am new and nid little xplanation frm u guys xpecially you,,i wana start trade this mnth i av got my lap top, domi acct,rmaining clues 4rm u guy to tell me wat and wat i nid 2 do..... I learnt i nid to trade for demo (babypips). Pls help me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by JAkpayen(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
As European FinMins Discuss Giving Spain €100 Billion, Spain Has Yet To Request A Bailout

The European financial ministers' meeting started at 4:00 pm CET. What are they discussing? According to the WSJ, nothing short of "a commitment to provide as much as €100 billion ($125 billion) in support for Spain's ailing banking sector." At least we now know that that Spanish bank trot so widely avoided by the mainstream media was just a little more kinetically-charged than previously expected, because for Spain to actually demand the money, even if implicitly, it means it has a capital shortfall, which can only arise from an outflow of liquidity, as mere real estate impairments do not have any impact on liquidity. So far so good. There is only one problem: Spain has yet to formally request the money! According to newspaper ABC, "Spain wants to convince European partners that IMF shouldn’t participate in aid for country’s banks because of potential stigma. Aim of talks taking place today is to agree legal framework and conditions for a potential rescue, newspaper says." Potential rescue you see: not an actual one. Just because, as we explained patiently to the 5 year old algos out there, Spain will have none of this "conditionality" that would be imposed on it by Germany, and the IMF, should it actually be formally a bail out target. Which of course would also have the unpleasant side effect of pushing its spreads tighter for a few hours, then blowing them out parabolically once carbon-based investors out there realize what has just happened. As for the ultimate question: just where will €1 of money come from in this broke continent, let alone €100 billion... why, better not to bother with details.

To summarize: Europe is desperate to force Spain to accept a bail out, which the US will pay for.

And so look forward to headlines in 3-4 hours which promise much, but say nothing. Something along the lines of: "European FinMins are committed to providing Spain with financial assistance should it request it."

In other words nothing new.

More from the WSJ:

Spain, which is reeling from a real-estate meltdown, has not requested aid for its financial companies yet, the official said, adding that no disbursements are likely to come before the end of the month, when two independent consulting firms have finished their assessment of the country's banking sector.

However, the euro zone agrees that "quick and radical action" targeted at Spain's banking sector is necessary, the official said.

He said the draft statement mentions €100 billion as the "top figure" of support that Spain could get, but that the exact size, form and time frame of a bailout for the banks wasn't yet decided.

"That figure is mostly for the markets and doesn't mean that the actual disbursements have to be that much," he said.

The draft statement focuses on conditions linked to Spain's banking sector, but also requires Spain to resolve macroeconomic imbalances that the European Union has previously revealed, the official said.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
Happy weekend y'all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by frenchman2: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
nolly042:
my brother i dey jare. just that my hard disk crashed and i lost my trading account details. just got back online yesterdy but hope to join u guys soonest.

nice to hear from you again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
[quote author=JAkpayen][/quote]
jonsing on the high side abi grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
can u imagine me just for me not to be left behind i had to read from page 1-date. what a way to enjoy my own weekend.
@frenchman how has it been going with all those ur nice set ups.
@honeric HBD from me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
^^^ bros ur signature no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
FXKing2012: hahahahha...where have the traders gone? Hope they've not blown their accounts (lol). Novice traders run here to make noise about their profits cos they made some money not knowing the market always has a surprise awaiting them. This takes years of experience to know and understand though.

I really get bemused with the below the bar character we seem to exhibit here, thereby making this thread less attractive. So what if they blew their accounts? That is, if that is the case. I for one know you are hardly here, so do we go assuming you blew your account? This conceited attitude is the forerunner of ruins. You are vast in scriptural homilies and you know about pride going before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2012
unclenna: Please where is Odiaero my man and Tonjoan too. angry

Like I told u on Facebook bro, pretty very busy lately. When I shed off some loads will make it back here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by arthuryemi(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2012
happy weekend to all. @silibaba, @winnersway &@ dboy pls kindly reply my mail thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2012
tobinson: Hi big bros in da house am new here but not new on nairaland, it time i get ur advice i jst wana start fx dis mnth,bt i av not really started cos i nid info and directions to go abt it,,,,, i got my lap-top a domi acct.....so i nid to trade on Demo sha.... Though am planning to get connection(modem). Pls advice me and teach me
bros when did you know about forex 2) how long have you gathered knowledge 3) do you have any trading system at all? have you used demo to test it? 4) do you have a trading rules and plan? if all your answers to this questions is NO. then get ready to blow your account. angry You better not go live until you get all these.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2012
tonjoan:

Like I told u on Facebook bro, pretty very busy lately. When I shed off some loads will make it back here.
ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
tobinson:
i blive u guys will help a fellow broda lik me,and pls advice me on Apari cos its my broker..... Help me ooo
Bro I can help you as am helping others......visit my page and learn what it takes to make it in forex.FREE FREE FREE FREE NO HIDDEN PAYMENT http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
IMF, US praise 100 bn euro bank deal for Spain

The IMF and US both praised a Eurogroup deal giving Spain a lifeline of up to €100 bn ($125 billion) to save its stricken banks, with International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde calling it a "credible back stop" for the banking system.

"I strongly welcome the statement by the Eurogroup, which complements the measures taken by the Spanish authorities in recent weeks to strengthen the banking system," said Lagarde.

"Providing a credible back stop to recapitalize weaker segments of the banking system has been a key recommendation of the IMF's recent Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP) conducted in Spain," she said.

Lagarde also had words of praise for the operation's scope.

"The willingness of Spain's Euro Area partners to financially support the Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring (FROB) with up to EUR 100 billion is a crucial step for the success of the Spanish authorities' strategy," she said.

"This scale of proposed financing, which is consistent with the capital needs identified in the FSAP, gives assurance that the financing needs of Spain's banking system will be fully met.

"The IMF stands ready," said Lagarde, "at the invitation of the Eurogroup members, to support the implementation and monitoring of this financial assistance through regular reporting."

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner also welcomed the moves, saying: "These are important for the health of Spain's economy and as concrete steps on the path to financial union, which is vital to the resilience of the euro area."

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble also hailed the deal for Spain, saying he and his colleagues welcomed Madrid's "determination" to recapitalise the banks with "rescue funds".

His French counterpart Pierre Moscovici called it a good agreement which gives "a very strong signal of solidarity" among Spain's eurozone partners.

Japanese Finance Minister Jun Azumi joined in praising the lifeline Sunday, calling it a "major first step" toward stabilising the European and global economy.

"The confirmation of the scheme worth 10 trillion yen (100 billion euros or $125 billion) should greatly contribute to stabilisation," Azumi told local reporters, referring to both the global economy and Spain's troubled banking system.

"I hope that such actions will continue to be taken flexibly with a sense of speed. In that respect, I think this is a major first step," he said.

After the hastily organised video conference, lasting more than two hours on Saturday, the 17 eurozone finance ministers issued a statement saying they were "willing to respond favourably" to a Spanish plea for help.

The deal marks a dramatic climbdown for Spain, where successive governments have hotly denied any need for outside aid.

Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy's conservative government finally bowed to pressure from world leaders and, more importantly, the markets, which have sent Spanish borrowing costs soaring.

"The Spanish government declares its intention to solicit European financial help for the recapitalisation of those banks that need it," a visibly tense Economy Minister Luis de Guindos told a news conference.

De Guindos refused to describe the aid as a rescue deal, which his government had categorically ruled out right up to the last moment.

"This has nothing to do with a rescue," he insisted, arguing that the aid would be directed to the 30 percent of banks with the greatest exposure to the 2008 property market crash.

The deal imposed no conditions on the overall Spanish economy, and no new austerity measures, de Guindos stressed.

"The only conditions are for the banks," the finance minister said, conceding however that the deal will further increase Spain's mushrooming public debt.

Nevertheless, the eurozone ministers said they were confident Spain would honour commitments to cut the deficit and restructure the economy. "Progress in these areas will be closely and regularly reviewed," they said in the statement.

Spain, which will become the fourth eurozone state to receive financial help since the sovereign debt crisis erupted two years ago, finally sought aid as the cost of buttressing the banks spiralled in past weeks.

Recently nationalised Bankia, which has the largest exposure to the real estate sector, needs 19 billion euros to repair its books.

Under Saturday's deal, up to 100 billion euros would be provided by the European rescue mechanisms to recapitalise Spanish banks, the eurozone ministers said, providing an "effective backstop" for all possible requirements.

"So we have a new concept. A 'lite' bailout with no material conditions on the sovereign and instead merely the banks that apply," Lloyds Banking Group economist Charles Diebel said in a report.

"This is the latest in the long list of euro measures to stem the crisis. Will it be enough? That's questionable as it is still prevention rather than cure and again only keeps the banking sector alive rather than really supporting growth."

The scale of the aid depends on an external audit being carried out for Madrid by consultants Roland Berger and Oliver Wyman. The audit is due by June 21 but de Guindos said it would ready within a few days.

De Guindos stressed that the 100 billion euros included a big safety margin.

"This announcement is good news for the Spanish economy and for the future of the eurozone," he said.

International Monetary Fund bank stress tests, unveiled Friday three days ahead of schedule, determined that Spanish banks need about 40 billion euros in new capital.

But an IMF official noted that the banks would probably need more than that to build a "credible firewall".

The assistance is to be channelled through Spain's state-backed bank Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring, eurozone policymakers said.

Policymakers hope the rescue will satisfy financial markets and put Spain in a safe harbour ahead of the Greek elections on June 17, which risk leading to a destabilising exit from the eurozone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
unclenna: IMF, US praise 100 bn euro bank deal for Spain

The IMF and US both praised a Eurogroup deal giving Spain a lifeline of up to €100 bn ($125 billion) to save its stricken banks, with International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde calling it a "credible back stop" for the banking system.

"I strongly welcome the statement by the Eurogroup, which complements the measures taken by the Spanish authorities in recent weeks to strengthen the banking system," said Lagarde.

"Providing a credible back stop to recapitalize weaker segments of the banking system has been a key recommendation of the IMF's recent Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP) conducted in Spain," she said.

"The willingness of Spain's Euro Area partners to financially support the Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring (FROB) with up to EUR 100 billion is a crucial step for the success of the Spanish authorities' strategy," she said.

"This scale of proposed financing, which is consistent with the capital needs identified in the FSAP, gives assurance that the financing needs of Spain's banking system will be fully met.

"The IMF stands ready," said Lagarde, "at the invitation of the Eurogroup members, to support the implementation and monitoring of this financial assistance through regular reporting."

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner also welcomed the moves, saying: "These are important for the health of Spain's economy and as concrete steps on the path to financial union, which is vital to the resilience of the euro area."

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble also hailed the deal for Spain, saying he and his colleagues welcomed Madrid's "determination" to recapitalise the banks with "rescue funds".

His French counterpart Pierre Moscovici called it a good agreement which gives "a very strong signal of solidarity" among Spain's eurozone partners.

Japanese Finance Minister Jun Azumi joined in praising the lifeline Sunday, calling it a "major first step" toward stabilising the European and global economy.

"The confirmation of the scheme worth 10 trillion yen (100 billion euros or $125 billion) should greatly contribute to stabilisation," Azumi told local reporters, referring to both the global economy and Spain's troubled banking system.

"I hope that such actions will continue to be taken flexibly with a sense of speed. In that respect, I think this is a major first step," he said.

After the hastily organised video conference, lasting more than two hours on Saturday, the 17 eurozone finance ministers issued a statement saying they were "willing to respond favourably" to a Spanish plea for help.

The deal marks a dramatic climbdown for Spain, where successive governments have hotly denied any need for outside aid.

Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy's conservative government finally bowed to pressure from world leaders and, more importantly, the markets, which have sent Spanish borrowing costs soaring.

"The Spanish government declares its intention to solicit European financial help for the recapitalisation of those banks that need it," a visibly tense Economy Minister Luis de Guindos told a news conference.

De Guindos refused to describe the aid as a rescue deal, which his government had categorically ruled out right up to the last moment.

"This has nothing to do with a rescue," he insisted, arguing that the aid would be directed to the 30 percent of banks with the greatest exposure to the 2008 property market crash.

The deal imposed no conditions on the overall Spanish economy, and no new austerity measures, de Guindos stressed.

"The only conditions are for the banks," the finance minister said, conceding however that the deal will further increase Spain's mushrooming public debt.

Nevertheless, the eurozone ministers said they were confident Spain would honour commitments to cut the deficit and restructure the economy. "Progress in these areas will be closely and regularly reviewed," they said in the statement.

Spain, which will become the fourth eurozone state to receive financial help since the sovereign debt crisis erupted two years ago, finally sought aid as the cost of buttressing the banks spiralled in past weeks.

Recently nationalised Bankia, which has the largest exposure to the real estate sector, needs 19 billion euros to repair its books.

Under Saturday's deal, up to 100 billion euros would be provided by the European rescue mechanisms to recapitalise Spanish banks, the eurozone ministers said, providing an "effective backstop" for all possible requirements.

"So we have a new concept. A 'lite' bailout with no material conditions on the sovereign and instead merely the banks that apply," Lloyds Banking Group economist Charles Diebel said in a report.

"This is the latest in the long list of euro measures to stem the crisis. Will it be enough? That's questionable as it is still prevention rather than cure and again only keeps the banking sector alive rather than really supporting growth."

The scale of the aid depends on an external audit being carried out for Madrid by consultants Roland Berger and Oliver Wyman. The audit is due by June 21 but de Guindos said it would ready within a few days.

"This announcement is good news for the Spanish economy and for the future of the eurozone," he said.

International Monetary Fund bank stress tests, unveiled Friday three days ahead of schedule, determined that Spanish banks need about 40 billion euros in new capital.

But an IMF official noted that the banks would probably need more than that to build a "credible firewall".

The assistance is to be channelled through Spain's state-backed bank Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring, eurozone policymakers said.

Policymakers hope the rescue will satisfy financial markets and put Spain in a safe harbour ahead of the Greek elections on June 17, which risk leading to a destabilising exit from the eurozone.
with this success i assume a bullish EU and GU bias this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
unclenna: IMF, US praise 100 bn euro bank deal for Spain

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
forex is the best business ever , you always have the weekend off, when the airlines were safe you crisscross the country , now adays, its God that helps, when taking domestic flights, Thumbs up Naija Babe, i feel u, for this thread, at least we have in this thread have shown nairalanders, that there are still people with trading in their blood. happy week end can hardly wait for the markets to open.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by zinosleek(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
I am purely technical trader as I don't really stress myself about fundamentals, I trade using fibonancci retretracement and extension and I have found it to really work for me especially on 1 hour timeframe. I also use it on 5minutes TF when I have time to sit on computer for d whole day. For 2 weeks trading 1 hour TF with fibo I made 8 trades and made loss at only 1, holding each trades for up to 2 days with an average of 100pips each trade. So I guess I have found my method I'm sticking to with. thanks u all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
nolly042:
@honeric HBD from me

thanks bro, WB.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
unclenna: with this success i assume a bullish EU and GU bias this week.
It always is amazing how sentiments and fundamentals line up with the charts. Sentimentally, I knew the British economy will be bouyed from june through to july due to the summer olympics. This naturally will spill over to the european bloc. Amazingly, the reversal was seen on the charts 1st june. Enjoy ur bulls bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Serious gap o. EU has already reached 1.261 as a result of the Spain lifeline. Happy are you if you have long position opened last week like me

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
tonjoan: It always is amazing how sentiments and fundamentals line up with the charts. Sentimentally, I knew the British economy will be bouyed from june through to july due to the summer olympics. This naturally will spill over to the european bloc. Amazingly, the reversal was seen on the charts 1st june. Enjoy ur bulls bro.
ma boooosssssssss. how was the ministration today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
pipmaster77: Serious gap o. EU has already reached 1.261 as a result of the Spain lifeline. Happy are you if you have long position opened last week like me
lies, i can only see gap on GU (presently trading at 1.5510 while EU is still at 1.2518
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by JAkpayen(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
i think EU has actually gap upward 'cos UCHF is trading @ 0.9520 with a low of 0.9483 in the interbank......lol I have positions already on EU UCHF EJ UCAD since friday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bond777(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
aguiyi:
lies, i can only see gap on GU (presently trading at 1.5510 while EU is still at 1.2518

Bros de current price shows dere 'll b over 120 pips gap on EU http://www.forexdirectory.net/quotesfx.html

cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
bond777:

Bros de current price shows dere 'll b over 120 pips gap on EU http://www.forexdirectory.net/quotesfx.html

cheers
just saw it shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.