Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108507 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2012
was robbed ystday. some1 broke into my house and took away some valuables
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2012
okemmadu: was robbed ystday. some1 broke into my house and took away some valuables
Nigeria and its insecurity.......thank GOD they did not meet you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: PENDING BUYLIMIT: BUT EU @ 1.2558, SL 1.2508 TP = 1.2628
they thought I was joking
unclenna:
The first target which will hit is 1.2623....watch it.....what am waiting for is just a retracement to re-enter the sweet EU.
they thought I was joking
unclenna: I said this some few hours ago.....everybody should stay clear and watch my action...am taking over the control of EU from here......
And they thought I was joking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: they thought I was jokingthey thought I was jokingAnd they thought I was joking
Come and Learn free without money how to be a better trader here:http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert
Over 70 happy members within one month and still counting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: Bro not to disrespect you....but this type of analysis dy tire me. I don almost crash, butterfly, eagle, reptile for forex trading.....[b]anywhere is forex you have to expect animals like gorilla, lion trend, bull, and bear to be in i[/b]t
lwkmd grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: Bro not to disrespect you....but this type of analysis dy tire me. I don almost crash, butterfly, eagle, reptile for forex trading.....[b]anywhere is forex you have to expect animals like gorilla, lion trend, bull, and bear to be in i[/b]t

Lol....they are just metaphors that help us understand the main concept in FX.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
green pips everywhere..........where is everybody
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: green pips everywhere..........where is everybody

Uncle, na you biko! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
GU is making me to shout OH OH OH OH OH OH.....is the bull's day grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
this is the chart that has been generating all my alert.......if you want to know more come over to http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert .......I just want to help you free of charge but I cannot do it on this page because it is only for alert......Many asked me to train then but i refuse because i believe what this page is offering you is enough to make you trade like a pro.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
look at that red line on the stochastic if the GU Daily bullish stochastic breaks it, it will definitely touch the yellow line and if it touches the yellow line it MUST move to touch the 80.00 line.......as this is happening in the daily ...what i do is to look for each day a buying opportunity where the smaller TFs like 1HR, 30MINS, and 15mins are over-sold.....that'z exactly what I do up and down........I have taught this on our facebook page and people are learning it....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR........IS A WY OF GIVING BACK TO NEWBIES

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
This page is highly dedicated to me oh...lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
profit taken...before green pips go kill me...lol......see you all tomorrow for another bullish BUY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: I see EU get to 1.26xx before friday
was I crazy when I made that comment grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
whats up room? a lil' quiet? just bin curious anyone Still riding $CAC, $DAX ??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Irelander: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
DOW, DAX, UK 100 trader, time to enter , bullish all the way (at your own risk) , Stop loss 30/ Take profit no idea but dont be greedy grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
It seems I am over trading with all these pips from EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osram(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
surveycash:

Afternoon madam, abeg which be dax, doe and soe? grin Honestly, I don find am tire for my chart e no dey...
lolz..u funny o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osram(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Plz i want to do forex nd i dnt knw anytin abt forex..my email z linusofblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna:
was I crazy when I made that comment grin grin grin grin

....Maybe!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Irelander: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
see movement for market . Chei !
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: look at that red line on the stochastic if the GU Daily bullish stochastic breaks it, it will definitely touch the yellow line and if it touches the yellow line it MUST move to touch the 80.00 line.......as this is happening in the daily ...what i do is to look for each day a buying opportunity where the smaller TFs like 1HR, 30MINS, and 15mins are over-sold.....that'z exactly what I do up and down........I have taught this on our facebook page and people are learning it....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR........IS A WY OF GIVING BACK TO NEWBIES

pls can u share your set up, its not on thhe facebook
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: look at that red line on the stochastic if the GU Daily bullish stochastic breaks it, it will definitely touch the yellow line and if it touches the yellow line it MUST move to touch the 80.00 line.......as this is happening in the daily ...what i do is to look for each day a buying opportunity where the smaller TFs like 1HR, 30MINS, and 15mins are over-sold.....that'z exactly what I do up and down........I have taught this on our facebook page and people are learning it....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR........IS A WY OF GIVING BACK TO NEWBIES
Fully among .....give thanks. I hope people who don't have a profitable strategy can see and practice/use this very rewarding technique.

Thanks for your contrib.
I added the auto trend and RSI (for long term)in my trading alerts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Please where is Odiaero my man and Tonjoan too. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: Please where is Odiaero my man and Tonjoan too. angry

even ogborah angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
I like this retracement in the market.....is an avenue to enter another buy trade tomorrow. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
silibaba:

even ogborah angry angry
seems Odiaero changed his UN. Dat much i kno y? Cos he keeps askin d questn(his trademark)..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
Is today friday or sumfin? How are you all doing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ naijababe my sis hw did u do it? Culd u believ i filled d ETX CAPITAL APPLICATN FORM yestada only to get bak to me today dat my country is nt allowd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by leopower(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
thks to every trader who acts on my behave.
@ swift, i am not a bad person as well even blog icon can confirm that, as u said u relate well with on phone so as me on chat & msgs but i dont place call for him.
@ aguiyi, i am not trying to paint blog icon bad but i wrote that out of annoyance, i am not the rude type when communicating with people, but i just get upset for keeping me in the dark.
@ blog icon, you have done well by coming here to clear yourself, i was only angry for not being updated, as you can testify i am not the troublesome type with the time we have spent together. as for the refund you know i dont need it cos even outside this paid class, you know i can do things for you as i have i done in the past. i pray the good GOD help you over the present predicament you found yourself in by his special grace.
To all traders in the house, i am very very sorry for the way i address my dear brother blog icon.
thk you all for your understanding.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
thumb up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
leopower: thks to every trader who acts on my behave.
@ swift, i am not a bad person as well even blog icon can confirm that, as u said u relate well with on phone so as me on chat & msgs but i dont place call for him.
@ aguiyi, i am not trying to paint blog icon bad but i wrote that out of annoyance, i am not the rude type when communicating with people, but i just get upset for keeping me in the dark.
@ blog icon, you have done well by coming here to clear yourself, i was only angry for not being updated, as you can testify i am not the troublesome type with the time we have spent together. as for the refund you know i dont need it cos even outside this paid class, you know i can do things for you as i have i done in the past. i pray the good GOD help you over the present predicament you found yourself in by his special grace.
To all traders in the house, i am very very sorry for the way i address my dear brother blog icon.
thk you all for your understanding.

your sins are forgiven. go home and sin no more grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.