Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108509 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
easycopyrh: @ naijababe my sis hw did u do it? Culd u believ i filled d ETX CAPITAL APPLICATN FORM yestada only to get bak to me today dat my country is nt allowd.

I must start speaking correct fone on this thread grin . I don't live in naija darling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijababe:

I must start speaking correct fone on this thread grin . I don't live in naija darling
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ItGeek(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
PENDING ORDER: BUY LIMIT FOR TOMORROW(8/6/2012): BUY EU @ 1.2542, S.L = 1.2492 T.P = 1.2610............ BUY GU @ 1.5513, S.L = 1.5463 T.P = 1.5609
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: Please where is Odiaero my man and Tonjoan too. angry
even Nolly042.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by JAkpayen(m): 2:56am On Jun 08, 2012
Those considering holding ‘risk’ trades over the weekend would do well to keep in mind that there is important economic data due out tomorrow from China, including CPI, retail sales and industrial output.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2012
EUR/USD INTRADAY: UNDER PRESSURE.
Pivot: 1.2585.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions @ 1.2575 with 1.2475 & 1.244 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.2585 will call for 1.2625 & 1.264.

Comment: the pair is breaking below its bullish channel lower boundary.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: CAPPED BY A NEGATIVE TREND LINE.
Pivot: 1.5535.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions @ 1.553 with 1.546 & 1.5415 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.5535 will call for a rebound towards 1.56 & 1.5645.

Comment: the pair remains under pressure and is approaching its new support.
USD/JPY INTRADAY: CAUTION.
Pivot: 79.20.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 79.2 with 79.55 & 79.85 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 79.2 will call for a slide towards 78.9 & 78.75.

Comment: the pair is pulling back on its support, caution.
AUD/USD INTRADAY: UNDER PRESSURE.
Pivot: 0.9935

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 0.9935 with targets @ 0.98 & 0.9715 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 0.9935 look for further upside with 1.0015 & 1.008 as targets.

Comment: the RSI is bearish and calls for further decline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2012
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: REBOUND IN SIGHT.
Pivot: 1553.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1553 with 1594 & 1608 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 1553 will open the way to 1545 & 1530.

Comment: the RSI is posting a bullish divergence (not confirmed yet).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osahonmk(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2012
unclenna: look at that red line on the stochastic if the GU Daily bullish stochastic breaks it, it will definitely touch the yellow line and if it touches the yellow line it MUST move to touch the 80.00 line.......as this is happening in the daily ...what i do is to look for each day a buying opportunity where the smaller TFs like 1HR, 30MINS, and 15mins are over-sold.....that'z exactly what I do up and down........I have taught this on our facebook page and people are learning it....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR........IS A WY OF GIVING BACK TO NEWBIES

Don't understand dis ur system pls could u kindly explain again I will love to learn but it not understanding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2012
Good morning,
Actually, this week was active and market has hit our target. So if you're happy with you results and not greedy, probably it makes sense to take some rest.

For others here is idea for today.
Currently on daily TF we have bearish directional pattern that calls "Stretch". This is combination of Overbought and strong resistance level. Such combination is rather solid and usually forces market to respect it. But trading it is a bit tricky, since usually it corresponded by choppy price action and has dynamic profit area (because levels of overbought and oversold are dynamic).
Although trend on daily is bullish , but we know that Direction overrules trend so, our context for today is bearish . I suppose minimum target will be around 1.2450-1.2490 area - where daily DOSC=0. Second way how you can determine target is just follow intraday trend (4-hour) - once it will turn bullish - close position. But this could lead to loosing of some profit.

IF you already has short position, you may take half profit and other half protect by breakeven s/l. If you do not have any yet - you will have to enter short at nearest resistance level on houlry chart - if market will not hit target faster, of cause.

Why I talk about such close target is because of second and most important question, that usually arise at any retracement - will it be AB=CD retracement on daily or not?
This is very probable because we at weekly oversold. Weekly DOSC=0 approximately around 1.30 That what is worry me in medium term perspective.
So, it is better treat daily Stretch, just as short term "Friday" trade. Do not stick with it.
Think twice before take it, since Stretch is rather tricky, as I said, since this is counter trend pattern and moving against trend always choppy and sloppy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2012
osahonmk:

Don't understand dis ur system pls could u kindly explain again I will love to learn but it not understanding
pls go to the facebook page below my comment, i explained everytin there. Is d no 1. Post.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osahonmk(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2012
unclenna: pls go to the facebook page below my comment, i explained everytin there. Is d no 1. Post.

I checked all your post I didn't to seee anytin relating to d system onli saw info about forex generally
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
osahonmk:

I checked all your post I didn't to seee anytin relating to d system onli saw info about forex generally
do you use mobil or laptop. If you use laptop is the first post on the page.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bizfx88(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
hahahahha...where have the traders gone? Hope they've not blown their accounts (lol). Novice traders run here to make noise about their profits cos they made some money not knowing the market always has a surprise awaiting them. This takes years of experience to know and understand though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2012
FXKing2012: hahahahha...where have the traders gone? Hope they've not blown their accounts (lol). Novice traders run here to make noise about their profits cos they made some money not knowing the market always has a surprise awaiting them. This takes years of experience to know and understand though.
gringringrin or they have closed shop for the week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2012
FXKing2012: hahahahha...where have the traders gone? Hope they've not blown their accounts (lol). Novice traders run here to make noise about their profits cos they made some money not knowing the market always has a surprise awaiting them. This takes years of experience to know and understand though.

Most traders do not trade on Friday and like me I have made enough pips in the last 4 days. Though your point can not be rule out

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
this house is very quite. What is going on.......red accounts or what? angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2012

Guess they have gone to enjoy there week's profit...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
bizfx88: We have professional CFD and fx trader.
min deposit 200k usd===>profit target monthly average20%-50%.
u can choice fx Fully automated robot and CFD experienced 21years trader.

profit return share 50:50

if u so much believe your robots, why dont u invest ur own 200k and triple the money before month end...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
bizfx88: We have professional CFD and fx trader.
min deposit 200k usd===>profit target monthly average20%-50%.
u can choice fx Fully automated robot and CFD experienced 21years trader.

profit return share 50:50

There is no free money here guy. If your EA work well for you and still producing result, put up a website and display there not here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2012

Mtchew!!! Honestly, all these fools running around the place sha. At this rate, some folks will come here and tell us they taught Steve Nison everything he knew lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by lawson007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
Na wa for U sef?U disappear and come back and accuse us of being absent.Where have you being going online nowadays?You are not as regular as before.Well since we don catch you, this is weekend,please kindly do what other veterans on this forum has done at the beginning of this season.That is tell us ,the Newbies and whoever else is interested, what has your journey in Fx being like?How did you get to where you are today and any word of advice for us?

Oga tonjoan you promised writing your own story last week,Pastor where the story na?At least before your sunday sermon wink give us small gist, history and exhortation her biko.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
naijababe:

Mtchew!!! Honestly, all these fools running around the place sha. At this rate, some folks will come here and tell us they taught Steve Nison everything he knew lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Dungren(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2012
cool Good morning everyone.... The house is kind of quiet... Guess you guys are relaxing after a pipful week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.