Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108471 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by naijaobi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
[size=14pt]PLZ GUYS HELP ME OUT ON THIS[/size]: PLZ IS THERE ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN GET THE PRE-MARKET ANALYSIS..LIKE SAY GET THE MARKET ANALYSIS OF 7TH JUNE TODAY BEING 6TH JUNE...
BY MARKET ANALYSIS I MEAN IF EUR/USD ETC WILL BE ON THE UPWARD OR DOWNTREND LEVELS...
THANKS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmagnate(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijababe: ^ Some people are bold sha, na all your info you display for public forum like dis? Odiaero dey blank out his data.

Anyway, na when we go wash the $30k withdrawal ? grin

Thank you..I just removed it now
my sister na you wey dey withdraw every suppose dey wash now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Irelander: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
niajababe, dem yo so hot grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
unclenna: Did anyone believed this comment when I made it: Let's go North.

I posted something like that and I believe your statement. I have made 259pips on EU alone this week, I keep buying whenever it went south but one need to be careful now because it's getting to weekly first resistance point is at 1.2598. If it breaks with enough pips I follow the bull but if not I wait to ride the bear again. Technically EU is oversold and it has not due to this move but fundamentally it is still remain bearish because of EURO issues but anyway, let's enjoy what it's to offer us.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaobi: [size=14pt]PLZ GUYS HELP ME OUT ON THIS[/size]: PLZ IS THERE ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN GET THE PRE-MARKET ANALYSIS..LIKE SAY GET THE MARKET ANALYSIS OF 7TH JUNE TODAY BEING 6TH JUNE...
BY MARKET ANALYSIS I MEAN IF EUR/USD ETC WILL BE ON THE UPWARD OR DOWNTREND LEVELS...
THANKS

Guys what you really need is a good strategy that will tell you when & where to enter the market. If the owner of the website you are looking for is so sure of where the market will be heading to in the next 30 minutes he or she will not even own website, he or she would have probably borrow enough money from banks and bet it on the trade. There is no guaranty in this business, we all are just guessing base on experience, strategy and what the market is doing.

If you can not develop your own strategy because of time consuming, you can buy one and start from there to learn the market (price action) and develop your own or fine tune the one you bought to suit your style.

I hope this help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
pipmaster77:

I posted something like that and I believe your statement. I have made 259pips on EU alone this week, I keep buying whenever it went south but one need to be careful now because it's getting to weekly first resistance point is at 1.2598. If it breaks with enough pips I follow the bull but if not I wait to ride the bear again. Technically EU is oversold and it has not due to this move but fundamentally it is still remain bearish because of EURO issues but anyway, let's enjoy what it's to offer us.

We are actually heading for. 1.2666, 1.2793. 1.2896 also flashes but i'm not so sure.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijababe: What a day!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Plenty pip rain, patience pays in this business

Just send me my own share sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Irelander: niajababe, dem yo so hot grin

Someone's happy. Made 780 pips in total at market close, i lost 30 pips on crude and another 40 on freaking dax angry, the lickle shit faked me out again today. Anyway, my shop is closed for the week. Over trading never did anyone any favours. See y'all sunday night. Anyone seen swift recently?!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
(US) Renewed risk appetite helped to weaken the USD and JPY currencies against the European currencies.

(AU) AUSTRALIA Q1 GDP Q/Q: 1.3% V 0.6%E; Y/Y: 4.3% V 3.3%E (multi-year high).

(AU) Australia Treasurer Swan reiterated that the budget surplus gives the RBA plenty of scope and he still expects strong investment into the country.

(CN) China Securities Journal in a front page piece said the PBoC should cut rates in order to boost confidence and prevent overly large swings in domestic economic growth.

(UK) Morgan Stanley sees BOE increasing its Asset Purchase Target by £50B to £375B in tomorrow meeting

(UK) Deutsche Bank and Citi also expect the BoE to expand its Quantitative Easing at Thursday’s meeting. Some believe that the release of services PMI out of the UK (due Thursday before the BoE meeting) could be a factor which determines whether or not the BoE eases further.

Global Quantitative Easing Brings Hope

(US) Fed’s Williams (FOMC voter): Must maintain stimulatory monetary policy stance (Quantitative Easing), Fed must be ready to do more if needed.

How to interpret these headlines?

Today’s market is looking remarkably more optimistic starting with AU Q1 GDP Report which showed that Australian economy grew more than twice market concensus, followed by a string of reports on potential easing from China, U.S., and UK. The threat of joint JPY Intervention from yesterday’s Japanese Fin Min comments after the G7 conference call also added selling pressure on the JPY. Both USD and JPY traded weaker against other majors, although the long-term picture is still uncertain in my opinion.

I recommend everyone to watch next week’s FOMC Decision and the upcoming Greek election on the 17th of June… I believe these two events are going to determine market’s risk sentiment for the month… In the meantime, I will not be too haste to buy the EUR or AUD as the uncertainty in Europe and the potential of a sharp slowdown in China still pose threats.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaobi: [size=14pt]PLZ GUYS HELP ME OUT ON THIS[/size]: PLZ IS THERE ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN GET THE PRE-MARKET ANALYSIS..LIKE SAY GET THE MARKET ANALYSIS OF 7TH JUNE TODAY BEING 6TH JUNE...
THANKS
Is for elite members that opened account with fxpro....if you want to join us just open a real account with fxpro grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
unclenna: EURO is getting to the place where I will take over full time............ I mean in the bullish side grin grin
I said this some few hours ago.....everybody should stay clear and watch my action...am taking over the control of EU from here......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
tonjoan:

We are actually heading for. 1.2666, 1.2793. 1.2896 also flashes but i'm not so sure.
The first target which will hit is 1.2623....watch it.....what am waiting for is just a retracement to re-enter the sweet EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by naijaobi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
unclenna: Is for elite members that opened account with fxpro....if you want to join us just open a real account with fxpro grin grin
I HAVE A DEMO ACCOUNT WITH THEM..THEY ONLY SEND IT TO ME BY 7 OÇLOCK IN THE MORNING...HOW DO I GET THEM TO SEND IT EARLIER OR MAYB THE PREVIOUS DAY..
THANKS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
PENDING BUYLIMIT: BUT EU @ 1.2558, SL 1.2508 TP = 1.2628
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaobi: I HAVE A DEMO ACCOUNT WITH THEM..THEY ONLY SEND IT TO ME BY 7 OÇLOCK IN THE MORNING...HOW DO I GET THEM TO SEND IT EARLIER OR MAYB THE PREVIOUS DAY..
THANKS
is called pre eu open and pre us open..........thee send the first before EU opens and another before US market opens
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: PENDING BUYLIMIT: BUT EU @ 1.2558, SL 1.2508 TP = 1.2628
still in-charge. No shaking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2012
EUR/USD INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.2520.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions @ 1.253 with 1.259 & 1.2625 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.252 will call for 1.2475 & 1.244.

Comment: The pair has broken above its resistance and remains on the upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.5435.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1.5435 with 1.5525 & 1.555 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 1.5435 will open the way to 1.5415 & 1.5385.

Comment: The pair stands above its new support and remains on the upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2012
USD/JPY INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 78.90.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 78.9 with targets @ 79.65 & 79.85.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 78.9 will open the way to 78.75 & 78.45.

Comment: The pair remains on the upside and is approaching its next resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2012
AUD/USD INTRADAY: FURTHER UPSIDE.
Pivot: 0.9875

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 0.9875 with targets @ 1 & 1.0015 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 0.9875 look for further downside with 0.982 & 0.978 as targets.

Comment: The RSI is supported by a rising trend line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2012
Today EU will encounter his first major resistance to the bullish side......that does not mean that the bullish side has ended
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2012
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: THE BIAS REMAINS BULLISH.
Pivot: 1608.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1608 with 1640 & 1670 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1608 will call for a slide towards 1598 & 1584.

Comment: The RSI calls for a new upleg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by JAkpayen(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: still in-charge. No shaking

Why not buy from pivot or 10 pips below the PP.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2012
sighted slight double top on GU 4hr with my stochastic settings.......I think we may experience little reversal from yesterday bullish.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2012
swiftz:

How many units?

na sell or borrow i need am badly 20lr
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2012
EUR/USD Daily Update, Thu 07, June 2012
Greetings,
Market gradually is approaching to our destination point 1.2620-1.2670. Today major focus is on target. Here is a bit tricky situation. MPP stands around 1.2660, while major targets stands around 1.2620 - near lower border of K- resistance area. But, from the other point of view, where to take profit - is not crucial moment if you still hold longs...

So, on daily we do not see any new information.

On 4-hour chart market really has turned to suggested butterfly, since it's appearing was quite logical. Market currently has hit 1.27 target and our 0.618 target of AB=CD pattern. Trend holds bullish . Next target is WPR1 and 1.618 extension of butterfly.

On hourly chart trend turns bearish , but price action stands flat. If we will take into consideration the way how market moves up, then we'll see that leg is much steeper and shows no retracement after hitting of 0.618 and 1.0 extentions. Also this move up creates strong up bar on 4 hour TF right near the point of 1.27 extension of butterfly. THis also suggests that market should proceed slightly higher, at least to WPR1 and 1.618 target of Butterfly.

So, we can say that there are some signs of further upward move at least to 1.2620-1.2630 area, but we can't say definitely will market reach 1.2660 and MPP or not. Here you will have to make choice where to close longs and hold some till 1.2660 or not.
But it's better to close them around 1.2660 anyway - Daily overbought, MPP and daily K- resistance is a solid argument to that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by swiftz(f): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2012
hisableplc:

na sell or borrow i need am badly 20lr

Okay. Lets talk via mail. swiftz02@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by regiboy: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2012
has any body here traded with oanda mt4 . plz what has been ur experience
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2012
swiftz:

Okay. Lets talk via mail. swiftz02@yahoo.com

just miled you via chat r u online thx bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: PENDING BUYLIMIT: BUT EU @ 1.2558, SL 1.2508 TP = 1.2628
where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2012
mekuzoil: EUR/USD Daily Update, Thu 07, June 2012
Greetings,
Market gradually is approaching to our destination point 1.2620-1.2670. Today major focus is on target. Here is a bit tricky situation. MPP stands around 1.2660, while major targets stands around 1.2620 - near lower border of K- resistance area. But, from the other point of view, where to take profit - is not crucial moment if you still hold longs...

So, on daily we do not see any new information.

On 4-hour chart market really has turned to suggested butterfly, since it's appearing was quite logical. Market currently has hit 1.27 target and our 0.618 target of AB=CD pattern. Trend holds bullish . Next target is WPR1 and 1.618 extension of butterfly.

On hourly chart trend turns bearish , but price action stands flat. If we will take into consideration the way how market moves up, then we'll see that leg is much steeper and shows no retracement after hitting of 0.618 and 1.0 extentions. Also this move up creates strong up bar on 4 hour TF right near the point of 1.27 extension of butterfly. THis also suggests that market should proceed slightly higher, at least to WPR1 and 1.618 target of Butterfly.

So, we can say that there are some signs of further upward move at least to 1.2620-1.2630 area, but we can't say definitely will market reach 1.2660 and MPP or not. Here you will have to make choice where to close longs and hold some till 1.2660 or not.
But it's better to close them around 1.2660 anyway - Daily overbought, MPP and daily K- resistance is a solid argument to that
Bro not to disrespect you....but this type of analysis dy tire me. I don almost crash, butterfly, eagle, reptile for forex trading.....[b]anywhere is forex you have to expect animals like gorilla, lion trend, bull, and bear to be in i[/b]t

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.