Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me (2999 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 11:14am On May 25, 2012
This is a true life story

it all began while i was in pry 3. i dnt remember how it all started bt i remember being forced into doing intimate things wth 3 separate Girls/Women who were post-ssce at dat time.
Out of d 3 women,2 stays at my grandma's house where i virtually spend all my weekend back then in primary school. One of which was my grandma's neigbour. They all forced me into several things like licking thier cunt n bossoms bt most importantly have intercourse with dem. They all threatened to deal with me if i ever reveal it to anyone.
All these continued till Jss2. After hearing all d stuffs about unprotected sex and Std's,i summoned courage to tell 2 of my classmates.they gave me d needed strenght n courage to tell d women i was no longer interested and finally it worked. But they all kept pestering me.
While i was in Jss3,my grandma died and one of d women had moved. Bt since i stopped going there since my grandma died.
Now d other one wu lived in my hood soon got married during my early SS1 days and i was soon to 4get all dat has happened.
Now in my 2nd yr in d university,my parents recently moved to a new enviroment. Jst last week when strolling around,i came across my married grandma's neigbour who molested,sexually harrased and mutilated me. My recent findings discovered she is married to a man living just 2 houses away meaning i'll get to see her often.

Now the memories keep coming back. What do i do?
She may come after me as she find me as a threat to her marriage
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 11:22am On May 25, 2012
in 2hundred level, yet u are not matured enough to realize that these women helped u become the man u are today. some of us prayed for experience such as urs and u are here complaining. ok, now she is married and u have girlfriends (except the experience made u turn out gay), why are u bothered.

wouldnt u like to face that situation once again and this time around teach them serious lesson by fucccccccking them much harder angry
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Tinkybabe(f): 11:43am On May 25, 2012
@frank 3.16 what an advice!smh.I just hope you mean nothing of what you typed.

Poster,I feel your pain and I know how difficult this would be for you..these women have caused you so much psychological trauma and it's time you stood up to them and say NO!enough is enough!If she crosses your path and tries anything funny,prove to her that you're a man now, no longer the little boy they took advantage of..threaten to expose her if she doesn't desist..It would be her loss if she's exposed .you have to heal yourself of this trauma and the time to do so is NOW!How? by facing the giant(the woman).I pray you overcome this soonest.The lord is your strength
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 11:51am On May 25, 2012
frank3.16:
in 2hundred level, yet u are not matured enough to realize that these women helped u become the man u are today. some of us prayed for experience such as urs and u are here complaining. ok, now she is married and u have girlfriends (except the experience made u turn out gay), why are u bothered.

wouldnt u like to face that situation once again and this time around teach them serious lesson by fucccccccking them much harder angry
i'll pretend i didnt see dis
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 11:55am On May 25, 2012
Tinkybabe:
Poster,I feel your pain and I know how difficult this would be for you..these women have caused you so much psychological trauma and it's time you stood up to them and say NO!enough is enough!If she crosses your path and tries anything funny,prove to her that you're a man now, no longer the little boy they took advantage of..threaten to expose her if she doesn't desist..It would be her loss if she's exposed .
exactly what am thinking bt dnt u feel if i threaten to expose her,she'll come after my life
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Tinkybabe(f): 12:06pm On May 25, 2012
Harbioollah:
exactly what am thinking bt dnt u feel if i threaten to expose her,she'll come after my life

Can it get that bad..I guess you'd have to intimate someone older about it then.In the mean time,leave it to rest and see what happens..She might have repented and might even be seeking your forgiveness.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 25, 2012
frank3.16:

Go to the kids section hombre
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 12:42pm On May 25, 2012
oh please, enough of this hipocricy, three grown up women ask and teach u to satisfy them sexually using different means. and he did it. u can't tell me they forced u. didnt ur manhood get hard before penetration? if the experience was as traumatic as u claim, then how come u got hard, penetrated and jerked hard enouf to satisfy them. i guess u were enjoying urself them, or mayb u raped them.

please explain the traumer. the only traumer i think u feel here is the fear of what u had done being so young. yes fear that u had commited sin. but let me tell u, like every sin and like every boy u were excited at that time that was way they suceeded in making u do it over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 25, 2012
frank3.16:
oh please, enough of this hipocricy, three grown up women ask and teach u to satisfy them sexually using different means. and he did it. u can't tell me they forced u. didnt ur manhood get hard before penetration? if the experience was as traumatic as u claim, then how come u got hard, penetrated and jerked hard enouf to satisfy them. i guess u were enjoying urself them, or mayb u raped them.

please explain the traumer. the only traumer i think u feel here is the fear of what u had done being so young. yes fear that u had commited sin. but let me tell u, like every sin and like every boy u were excited at that time that was way they suceeded in making u do it over and over again.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Rocktation(f): 2:14pm On May 25, 2012
You should consider staying in your school hostel or renting an apartment away from your parents'. Traumas are easily imprinted in the brains of children. And with these, the pines for retribution are almost always repressed. So even though I understand that you want everything to be bygone now, I cannot help but fear more for what you might do to that lady (when you really don't wish it), if/when you begin to really feel like you're stuffed around her.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 2:27pm On May 25, 2012
please ladies, dont equate any nonsense traumer this guy claims to have felt to whatever a lady would have felt if it was the other way round. i wonder why he is seeking and getting ur sympathy. he has no hole that we would have said that the ladies in question forcefully penetrated. he did the penetration here!!! and licking and fingering!!! willfully!!!!! there is no traumer to be felt but just shame, fear and guilt which he obviously might have gotten over by now. ?how would seeing one of them have triggered anything.

i bet if he sits back to remember he gets a real hard on., besides how does a primary 3 student have sex, ok if possible how wouldnt u have been enjoyin it

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Rocktation(f): 3:07pm On May 25, 2012
Hehehe. Now this is really funny. But you never can tell na. Any which way, I've done my bit.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Onegai(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2012
When I was in pry sch, I was one of the smallest kids in class. And everytime I went to the bathroom, one of the biggest girls in my class followed me there to molest me.
I had potty-training problems almost till now. And I won't go into all the trauma I went through. So to all you morons hailing those sick, disgusting women who molested a little boy and saying he had erections, may your kids go thru the same fate and when you find out, be sure to congratulate your sons and daughters.
OP: you're very strong. And they cannot hurt you EVER again. Face her down, watch out because she may still be upto her old tricks with other kids, so advise them to stay away from her. If she dares intimidate you, promise her hell on earth. Don't start the fight, just watch her and be careful. Only react if she tries to start something.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 4:25pm On May 25, 2012
Onegai: When I was in pry sch, I was one of the smallest kids in class. And everytime I went to the bathroom, one of the biggest girls in my class followed me there to molest me.
I had potty-training problems almost till now. And I won't go into all the trauma I went through. So to all you morons hailing those sick, disgusting women who molested a little boy and saying he had erections, may your kids go thru the same fate and when you find out, be sure to congratulate your sons and daughters.
OP: you're very strong. And they cannot hurt you EVER again. Face her down, watch out because she may still be upto her old tricks with other kids, so advise them to stay away from her. If she dares intimidate you, promise her hell on earth. Don't start the fight, just watch her and be careful. Only react if she tries to start something.

shut up there!!! dont compare what u went thru to what he went through. thats why women like u are dumb, always thinking that women and men are the same. You better understand that men are not as emotional as women. because u feel traumer does not mean men feel it that way. instead of sexual exploitation to be traumatic for men they are rather saddled with shame and GUILT, guilt weighs us down more than stupidly feeling traumatic in situations like this like u women do. stop living by assumption and live in reality. the poster is seeking for pity instead of moving on with his life. he wasnt a victim because most cases men are not victims, they are just what i call unwilling participants

1 Like

Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by 190: 4:30pm On May 25, 2012
Op aren't u a Man

Omg - how old я u - 12
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2012
frank3.16:

shut up there!!! dont compare what u went thru to what he went through. thats why women like u are dumb, always thinking that women and men are the same. You better understand that men are not as emotional as women. because u feel traumer does not mean men feel it that way. instead of sexual exploitation to be traumatic for men they are rather saddled with shame and GUILT, guilt weighs us down more than stupidly feeling traumatic in situations like this like u women do. stop living by assumption and live in reality. the poster is seeking for pity instead of moving on with his life. he wasnt a victim because most cases men are not victims, they are just what i call unwilling participants
* No comments* bt i have an advice for you...y nt go sell ur Brain. They'll surely fetch an handsome price cos they r completely Unused

@ Onegai n odas...thanks for ur advice
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 4:55pm On May 25, 2012
Harbioollah:
* No comments* bt i have an advice for you...y nt go sell ur Brain. They'll surely fetch an handsome price cos they r completely Unused

@ Onegai n odas...thanks for ur advice

i guess u are very happy now that u are getting the sympathy u want from female folks. traumer neeee traumer cooorr.

you deliberately forked 3 grown up women at a young age now u seek my sympathy. i wonder how many women u have used this innocent pretentious life to decieve.

ofcourse you have nothing to say to me.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Mynd44: 5:05pm On May 25, 2012
You have two choices. You either file charges against her for molestatio(that is not very advisable) or you just forget her. It must have been a terrible experience but you have to get her out of your mind even if it means confronting her
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 25, 2012
Harbioollah: This is a true life story

it all began while i was in pry 3. i dnt remember how it all started bt i remember being forced into doing intimate things wth 3 separate Girls/Women who were post-ssce at dat time.
Out of d 3 women,2 stays at my grandma's house where i virtually spend all my weekend back then in primary school. One of which was my grandma's neigbour. They all forced me into several things like licking thier cunt n bossoms bt most importantly have intercourse with dem. They all threatened to deal with me if i ever reveal it to anyone.
All these continued till Jss2. After hearing all d stuffs about unprotected sex and Std's,i summoned courage to tell 2 of my classmates.they gave me d needed strenght n courage to tell d women i was no longer interested and finally it worked. But they all kept pestering me.
While i was in Jss3,my grandma died and one of d women had moved. Bt since i stopped going there since my grandma died.
Now d other one wu lived in my hood soon got married during my early SS1 days and i was soon to 4get all dat has happened.
Now in my 2nd yr in d university,my parents recently moved to a new enviroment. Jst last week when strolling around,i came across my married grandma's neigbour who molested,sexually harrased and mutilated me. My recent findings discovered she is married to a man living just 2 houses away meaning i'll get to see her often.

Now the memories keep coming back. What do i do?
She may come after me as she find me as a threat to her marriage

Dont pay her any mind. Don't speak to her and as far you should be concerned, you don't know and never met her.
She is a lowlife and therefore should not be worth any sweat on your back. Live your life and pray. She will get her karma and judgement in due time.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 6:44pm On May 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Dont pay her any mind. Don't speak to her and as far you should be concerned, you don't know and never met her.
She is a lowlife and therefore should not be worth any sweat on your back. Live your life and pray. She will get her karma and judgement in due time.

what makes her a low life, remember she is married to someone who loves her and chrishes her. u guys are hitting ur head over some she did with a young boy years ago. let him who is witout sin throw the first stone.

even God have forgiven and forgotten whatever she had done with him. the poster is here making noise and looking for sympathy over something he obviously enjoyed. pls @ poster descibe what kind of traumatic experience u are going through by seeing her, or are u jealous that she is with another?
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2012
Mu che che che che che che che che!!

Fate has given you a second opportunity (something that hardly happens) to do it better than the past. Dude, show that woman how it should be done.

Tap that azz with all the fury of 10 gods dethroned!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by tpia5: 6:50pm On May 25, 2012
This is a true life story

then why does it sound exactly like the one in family section?
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2012
frank3.16:

what makes her a low life, remember she is married to someone who loves her and chrishes her. u guys are hitting ur head over some she did with a young boy years ago. let him who is witout sin throw the first stone.

even God have forgiven and forgotten whatever she had done with him. the poster is here making noise and looking for sympathy over something he obviously enjoyed. pls @ poster descibe what kind of traumatic experience u are going through by seeing her, or are u jealous that she is with another?

She forced him to perform oral s3x on her. He was a child.
If she hasn't and won't apologize and seek redemption, she is A LOW LIFE. End of story.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 7:00pm On May 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

If she hasn't and won't apologize and seek redemption, she is A LOW LIFE. End of story.

forced him!!!! this is getting out of hand. did the poster say so? oh she also forced him to penetrate her and banged the life out of her. look her both she and the poster are guilty, the was no forceful penetration, infact the only person who did the penetration was the op.

yes wat she did was wrong, he was a kid, but he has no reason to be traumatic
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Onegai(f): 7:26pm On May 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

My dear, you are arguing with someone who is defending child molesters. Leave this animal alone. His children shall one day become unwilling sexual participants to much older people and he will come on NL to share rice for all of us in happiness. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by davestead(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2012
frank3.16:

forced him!!!! this is getting out of hand. did the poster say so? oh she also forced him to penetrate her and banged the life out of her. look her both she and the poster are guilty, the was no forceful penetration, infact the only person who did the penetration was the op.

All Your words to the OP has shown me that you are just a typical naive Nigerian who doesn't know that having sex with an under aged child whether willingly or unwillingly is called CHILD MOLESTATION and it has a jail term. The OP is describing his emotional trauma at the hands of these grown up ladies and here you are talking about having erection and experience. I have only one wish for you, may your first son experience such ERECTION EXPERIENCE as you said from ladies older than him, am guessing it'll make you proud as a father. Wont it? Gosh! Some people on nairaland just disgust me, I wonder whether they are learned at all.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 25, 2012
frank3.16:

I am going to pretend that you are joking...

Onegai:

My dear, you are arguing with someone who is defending child molesters. Leave this animal alone. His children shall one day become unwilling sexual participants to much older people and he will come on NL to share rice for all of us in happiness. Abi?

I see.
It's quite pathetic but then again, there are people who hail the likes of Charles Manson as heroic so I really shouldn't be surprised when a child molester is defended. Smh.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 8:28pm On May 25, 2012
davestead:
All Your words to the OP has shown me that you are just a typical naive Nigerian who doesn't know that having sex with an under aged child whether willingly or unwillingly is called CHILD MOLESTATION and it has a jail term. The OP is describing his emotional trauma at the hands of these grown up ladies and here you are talking about having erection and experience. I have only one wish for you, may your first son experience such ERECTION EXPERIENCE as you said from ladies older than him, am guessing it'll make you proud as a father. Wont it? Gosh! Some people on nairaland just disgust me, I wonder whether they are learned at all.

mumu, i never said he wasnt molested. all i am saying is that there was no trauma here. let him explain the trauma. wrong was done to him for introducing sex to him at a young age, but he wasnt forced, unlike if he was a female he wasnt forced to get a hard on and pentrate 3 different ladies. he was enjoying it, but it was wrong because he was young. or was he penetrated through the ass? if he had been so much afraid and said no would they been able to have their way with him?
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Rocktation(f): 8:53pm On May 25, 2012
Even if he'd said NO, that still wouldn't have made his down-below not respond to caress.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 9:27pm On May 25, 2012
Rocktation: Even if he'd said NO, that still wouldn't have made his down-below not respond to caress.
ha ha, if it were a woman and she says no, will she still respond to his touch (even when she know she is about to be forcefully penetrated?
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Rocktation(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2012
Well, he's not a woman. smiley
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by ijebabe: 10:28pm On May 25, 2012
Stories like this make me boil in rage. You have received some good advices already, you're a grown man and should not take any nonsense from this woman. Its keeping it a secret that will do you more harm than good, I feel. I believe you should tell some trustworthy people in ur family or friends so that if she tries any nonsense you will not be alone. In the meantime avoid and ignore her and if she should confront you then tell her off, anytime she sees you she should look the other way if she loves her life, you have no business with her anymore and u're not interested whatsoever in destroying/been involved in her marriage. Molesters like these should be punished severely but her time will come soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / Do Guys Friendzone Girls? / Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.