Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me (3003 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 11:03pm On May 25, 2012
Rocktation: Well, he's not a woman. smiley

my point exactly
ijebabe: Stories like this make me boil in rage. You have received some good advices already, you're a grown man and should not take any nonsense from this woman. Its keeping it a secret that will do you more harm than good, I feel. I believe you should tell some trustworthy people in ur family or friends so that if she tries any nonsense you will not be alone. In the meantime avoid and ignore her and if she should confront you then tell her off, anytime she sees you she should look the other way if she loves her life, you have no business with her anymore and u're not interested whatsoever in destroying/been involved in her marriage. Molesters like these should be punished severely but her time will come soon.

tell some trustwordy people and gain what? instead of advising him to let it go and move on, u are asking him raise dust, yet in ur confused state ur also asking him to ignore her because he has no more business with her, just stop confusing him.
i think avoiding her is no problem, the poster has not mentioned that she evn recognized him, i really want to know what his problem is. why is he really bothered over something that happened years ago that he should have gotten over with.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 11:03pm On May 25, 2012
Rocktation: Well, he's not a woman. smiley

my point exactly
ijebabe: Stories like this make me boil in rage. You have received some good advices already, you're a grown man and should not take any nonsense from this woman. Its keeping it a secret that will do you more harm than good, I feel. I believe you should tell some trustworthy people in ur family or friends so that if she tries any nonsense you will not be alone. In the meantime avoid and ignore her and if she should confront you then tell her off, anytime she sees you she should look the other way if she loves her life, you have no business with her anymore and u're not interested whatsoever in destroying/been involved in her marriage. Molesters like these should be punished severely but her time will come soon.

tell some trustwordy people and gain what? instead of advising him to let it go and move on, u are asking him raise dust, yet in ur confused state ur also asking him to ignore her because he has no more business with her, just stop confusing him.
i think avoiding her is no problem, the poster has not mentioned that she evn recognized him, i really want to know what his problem is. why is he really bothered over something that happened years ago that he should have gotten over with.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by ijebabe: 11:08pm On May 25, 2012
Why are you stalking this thread? Please if you don't understand English ask for help and stop blabbing rubbish. I said IF she confronts him to do the following. In the meantime AVOID HER. If you are looking to kill time then do so without being a thorn.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 11:21pm On May 25, 2012
ok
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Mynd44: 5:05am On May 26, 2012
Guy you need to be strong jorh
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 7:29am On May 26, 2012
Thank you all 4 ur advice..i pray the lord gives me strenght
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 26, 2012
Tinkybabe: @frank 3.16 what an advice!smh.I just hope you mean nothing of what you typed.

Poster,I feel your pain and I know how difficult this would be for you..these women have caused you so much psychological trauma and it's time you stood up to them and say NO!enough is enough!If she crosses your path and tries anything funny,prove to her that you're a man now, no longer the little boy they took advantage of..threaten to expose her if she doesn't desist..It would be her loss if she's exposed .you have to heal yourself of this trauma and the time to do so is NOW!How? by facing the giant(the woman).I pray you overcome this soonest.The lord is your strength

This.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by hottprince: 6:55pm On May 26, 2012
pls stop all ds yeye sympathy.F d guy ws enjoyn wat other boys were dyin 4.I agree with Frank n just like he said a revenge will b fair an eye 4 an eye.Teach them a lesson 4 pickn on u.this time make sure u bang d hell out of her if u need help u can call me.I will b more dan ready 2 help.
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Mynd44: 11:11pm On May 26, 2012
^^
You need a shrink
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by hottprince: 1:14am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
You need a shrink
At least I need jst 1 I'm sure u need 100
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2012
hottprince: pls stop all ds yeye sympathy.F d guy ws enjoyn wat other boys were dyin 4.I agree with Frank n just like he said a revenge will b fair an eye 4 an eye.Teach them a lesson 4 pickn on u.this time make sure u bang d hell out of her if u need help u can call me.I will b more dan ready 2 help.

i'll be gald 2 call you 2 help
bt did i forget to add that she's now HIV+??
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by swiftycool(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Op what exactly are u on about? U will be surprised that many guys had similar experience with their housemaids when they were kids and today they are studs in bed, knowing every inch of a woman's body.

The secret to being excellent @ anything is to start young, I mean how do u think Michael Jackson and Lewis Halmiton became the best today? grin

Ladies find out, any guy that can handle u perfectly must have started the game faar too young yet u just open ur big mouths moaning oooh and ahhhs instead of praising d b*tch who taught him stuff. Mind u boys never really find this experience traumatic except they R Gaay or sissy men! Op which R u?
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
swiftycool: Op what exactly are u on about? U will be surprised that many guys had similar experience with their housemaids when they were kids and today they are studs in bed, knowing every inch of a woman's body.

The secret to being excellent @ anything is to start young, I mean how do u think Michael Jackson and Lewis Halmiton became the best today? grin

Ladies find out, any guy that can handle u perfectly must have started the game faar too young yet u just open ur big mouths moaning oooh and ahhhs instead of praising d b*tch who taught him stuff. Mind u boys never really find this experience traumatic except they R Gaay or sissy men! Op which R u?
no comments

*u really nid 2 go 4 psychology lessons*
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by swiftycool(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Harbioollah:
no comments

*u really nid 2 go 4 psychology lessons*

Hahahaha, Olodo u actually need d psychiatric sessions not me. Abeg carry ur fake story and shove up ur arse. . . She is HIV+ my nutts, what next she sucks *sperms to make blood money? grin grin
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by frank317: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
swiftycool: Op what exactly are u on about? U will be surprised that many guys had similar experience with their housemaids when they were kids and today they are studs in bed, knowing every inch of a woman's body.

please tell them... i have been talking and talking and they make me sound like i dont know what i am talking. which kind yeye trauma, after he must have finished caining three matured girls at a very young age and enjoying himself, he is her looking for sympathy.if he knows what he is saying let him tell us some of the post traumatic stress that he is feeling. WHAT EXACTLY IS HE GOING THROUGH?
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by mission08: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Reading the comments of some people confirmed that there are so many deranged and insane people walking around like normal human being.

@poster, you've received some good advice but if you want more, post this in the family section. There is much more sanity there!
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
mission08: Reading the comments of some people confirmed that there are so many deranged and insane people walking around like normal human being.

@poster, you've received some good advice but if you want more, post this in the family section. There is much more sanity there!
I wonder why all the insane ones came here

1 Like

Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
frank3.16:

my point exactly

I think your issue is much deeper than what you are leading on...but I've got news for you REAL MEN DO CRY! wink
Showing emotion does not make him any less manly than the next. R@pe is much more than physical violation. The emotion behind it is what makes it what it is.

You say he "enjoyed it" due to his not fighting it and not making efforts to avoid her, but you fail to realize this is nothing new. There is a condition known as "stockholm syndrome" in which kidnap/violent attack victims fall in love with, are obsessed with or grow fond of their "oppressors". Men can suffer from this very same form of mental confusion (related to PTSD - or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder] as well. Speaking openly or candidly does not mean the pain is "non existent".
Re: Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder why all the insane ones came here

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! / How Much Money To Give For A Funeral? / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.