Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? (3958 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by calabaman(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Weak line
u started it. Wetin bring high into the matter in d first place?
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by badtestguy: 11:48am On May 28, 2012
Its not even safe driving under such condition, even if i pick anyone up, i would be gravely putting the person's life at risk.
so I'll just pack an wait till the storm is over.
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by pcicero(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2012
I'll pick the old lady who is about to die because apart from rendering humanitarian service, she might also be the mother of the other two ( the friend who once saved my life and the woman of my dream) and they are about taking her to the clinic. By this, I would have saved someone's life, paid back the friend's gesture and also won the heart of the woman of my dream.

Wetin I win abeg? I need Onila, Slimyem and Hawtin's phone numbers and BBM contacts.

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by denzel2009: 12:33pm On May 28, 2012
I wouldn't want to work for a useless company that puts this as part of a recruitment process.

2 Likes

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 12:36pm On May 28, 2012
pcicero: I'll pick the old lady who is about to die because apart from rendering humanitarian service, she might also be the mother of the other two ( the friend who once saved my life and the woman of my dream) and they are about taking her to the clinic. By this, I would have saved someone's life, paid back the friend's gesture and also won the heart of the woman of my dream.

Wetin I win abeg? I need Onila, Slimyem and Hawtin's phone numbers and BBM contacts.
Dude you failed
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by pcicero(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude you failed

That's for the OP to determine
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Cleverley(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2012
Many hv answered based on their expirence, moral, integrity and bizwise. To me the first that comes in any organization is to make profit, i wil systematically relate it to biz angle, so i go with option B, help d dude.
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by pcicero(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2012
Cleverley: Many hv answered based on their expirence, moral, integrity and bizwise. To me the first that comes in any organization is to make profit, i wil systematically relate it to biz angle, so i go with option B, cos he may bring biz proposal to my company, while other's brings pleasure and love

And to imagine that you call yourself 'Cleverley' what is clever in what you have posted? Did you read the OP at all?
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Cleverley(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2012
Hey! Was carried away by ppl's comment. So funny
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On May 28, 2012
Cleverley:

Hey! Was carried away by ppl's comment. So funny
That's what they all say
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by pryzlez: 9:16pm On May 28, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ simply ask yur frd to drive de woman to wherefa shez goin while yu and babe/guy G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ enter de booth D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rock una sef...shikena
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by ndahbros1: 9:28pm On May 28, 2012
The test was set up to determine to what extent people are willing to 'think outside the box'. And many of d answers posted so far are just great cos they are non-conventional.
The guiding principle is this: if we employ you, what innovation wud u be bringing here? Or wud u still do tins by d book, d way the industry has been doing witout anytin new? Show us wat u can come up wit!
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Oluwa4Sure: 10:03pm On May 28, 2012
That is one of the reasons why I dislike those "It's-Me-And-My Girlfried" Cars

@OP, to answer your questions, I have two answers.

I will have my friend sit on the drivers side of the vehicle why I lap my dream girl on the other side of the car sit(if you know what I mean. . . . .)
Oh! less I forget, the old lady, she will be warming ass on the red hot bonnet of the car!!!

Option 2,
The car is definitely gonna have a boot.
So, I guess I will have to pack the friend and the old lady like sardine @the boot of the car
why my dream girl sit by my side inside the car. Not because she is so important, but because of
the luxury of a wicked bl*wJob some cabalar girls can giv!!!!
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Oluwa4Sure: 10:08pm On May 28, 2012
ndahbros1: The test was set up to determine to what extent people are willing to 'think outside the box'. And many of d answers posted so far are just great cos they are non-conventional.
The guiding principle is this: if we employ you, what innovation wud u be bringing here? Or wud u still do tins by d book, d way the industry has been doing witout anytin new? Show us wat u can come up wit!

Bros is my above answer not outside the box?
atleast I rememebered some ppl here that
cars have boot, and you can always lap yourself the lagos style cool cool shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 10:10pm On May 28, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

Bros is my above answer not outside the box?
atleast I rememebered some ppl here that
cars have boot, and you can always lap yourself the lagos style cool cool shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Inside the boot abi? Make the woman suffocate before una reach anywhere abi
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by topsywest(m): 5:47am On Jun 01, 2012
@op, it's high time you post the answer and let's get this done with.
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by topsywest(m): 5:47am On Jun 01, 2012
@op, it's high time you posted the answer and let's get this done with.
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2012
He has already posted the answer. The only thing is the answer is crap
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by pcicero(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44: He has already posted the answer. The only thing is the answer is crap

No mind am jare. He just come here they worry old bros like dat
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Kingdonken(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
pendo89:

shocked shocked shocked sorry but I swear ur wicked grin grin

Considering it was a job interview,I would rid myself off emotions and relate it to business.

The old lady *read expired project* is about to die. Of what use will an expired project be of benefit to me if I revive it?
An old friend saved my life. Great he was kind,but that is past and we don't live in the past.I am now here with a bright future.
The Perfect woman or man.> Now this isn't the reason am doing the interview?? Perfect job I have been dreaming about? So yea.option 3 is what I would grab and save.

I love Acidosis answer though.

what if the old woman represent the company that is about to die? Think!
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Danyyoung23: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
as for me i'll pick d old woman coz it only God dat can truly help sum1 dat help me nd 4 d woman, she may nt be willing 2 marry me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get / "Friendzone" An Ideology That Has Taken Over The Mind Of Modern Guys / How To Know If A Lady Has Just Had Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.