Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (18588 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by MemeInc(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2013
1.She shouldn't wear to much make up.
2.Brown eyes(this gets me instantly.i've been so lucky cus d 2 girls i've been in a relationship with have it)
3.Cupable br**sts&a*s.(not big)
4.sexy nails(those kill me too)
5.Linguist(i wonder y i melt 4 that)
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by diarra94(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2013
nadia_SA: I love big bakasi ,hips ,tiny waist nd pretty face....
in a boy abi in a gurl. Lol
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by chronique(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2013
Reading some comments here,will give you an insight as to why a lot of people fail exams in school or end up with a pass after writing with the expectation of an A. Some people are giving answers that do not tally with the question.

NB: not criticising anybody o. It's just an observation.

Back to the question: I like tall girls(at least 5'7 - 6'1). I can't stand a short girl(no matter how pretty she looks). Would just admire her face and everything will end there. She must not be skinny like bone(I need to hold some flesh in front and behind). I'm on the slim side;not skinny. I don't want people looking at us and thinking we're looking for a third member to join us so we can become "bone thugs and harmony". She has to look good facially(I prefer dark girls though;I'm dark) and should have moderate-big boobs and behind(all those agbalumo/lemonlike looking dots on some women's chest, turns me off;I'm a boob lover/fan) and should look smart and fit. She must not have brown teeth or tribal marks(those big ones that makes it look like they wanted to kill the child before). Finally,I don't get attracted to girls who wear extremely short dresses,leave cleavage open,wear see through clothes and them stupid clothes. They give me the impression that they're sluts/bitches. I like girls who dress decently,cover up places that should be covered,and still look smart and attractive.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by lordkrato(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Which is to tell you I am not into physical beauty.

U dey wyn me well, na for NL u fit talk am sha, or you're jus simply not being a realist
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by ayabdul: 3:37pm On May 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Which is to tell you I am not into physical beauty.
nah night school d guy attend
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Vivly(f): 3:46pm On May 28, 2013
Jeez!!! When will this thread hit frontpage and make me smile.
Its four pages already.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by coolzeal(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2013
Less makeup, with or without weave though prefer natural hair, tall or average height, moderate boo*bs, hips and b*utt, just like Gabrielle Union or Kenya Moore. I love chocolate girls though brown girls are welcome.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by diarra94(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2013
Sick

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Poliz: 4:51pm On May 28, 2013
Boldness, Curve Hips, Large buttocks,Large Boobs, sexy smile,Preety Face. Hot Legs, sexy Moves.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 6:00pm On May 28, 2013
lord krato:

U dey wyn me well, na for NL u fit talk am sha, or you're jus simply not being a realist
I don talk my own sha
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2013
I prefer intelligence, confidence and strength of characters to a woman's physical attribute... But in regards to this question. What attracts me the most in other of priority.

For relationship.
-cute face
-curvy hips
-nice well balanced rack.
-chocolate flawless skin
-average height.
-luscious lips.

But for sex only
-big bosom
-curvy ass

Am good to go.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by daviide: 11:03pm On May 28, 2013
Flat tommy♥ smuh hips large a*s :') nd medium bossom.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by boobyman: 10:59pm On May 29, 2013
Hummmm....nice beautiful dark bosoms with nice erect pointed nippples cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Gabweezy(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2013
Nyc chick nrmal size nd hyt.nyc bb's with big booty we call it babylon! grin
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by felzylix(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Mine is simple BRAINS
not surprised people get attracted to what they don't have

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Intelligence, vocabulary with intonation, all smiles, confidence, go getter this all can blow my mind
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by jnrbayano(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Vivly: I want a guy that is
handsome-lyk michael scoffield
tall
hot
gorgeous
has d ability to make oda gls weak wen he smiles but goes weak wen i smile
All these for you? Hahahahaha. Aren't you selfish?grin
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by subzero2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
A girl with Coca Cola bottle shape-like-structure, very round lips and nice steps
Oooh! I almost forgot to mention the cowbell industry.
Meehn, i love viju milk pass new-born-baby oo! wink
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by UyiIredia(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
felzylix:
not surprised people get attracted to what they don't have

grin Woooord !
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by kashman1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
first her smile, and personality
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by bosun11(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Heir Height ..at least 5ft 8
Her Level Of Intelligence and Reasoning
Her Sense Of Humour
Her Moderate Physical Features
Her Beauty especially without make-up
and lastly HER SMILE ALWAYS !!!
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by tranxo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Vivly:
Seriously guys; lyk height, size, boobs etc. Wat are those physical features you want in a girl
Smiles....then most importantly, INTELLIGENCE.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by nedum360: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Elegance, poise & good manners endear me to a girl
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by walearoy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gimme an average pretty lady, not too big b00bs, and a sizeable AZZ which wld make me realize iv got something in my hand while I'm doing da activity from the rear, then I'm fine.

Don't know why, but I'm just an AZZ person! *covers face*
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by tranxo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
My good people, the voting for Miss Nairaland 2014 has started. This is Elimination Round 1 where 2 candidates will be dropped.

Kindly head to https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest and cast your votes for these 4 damsels;

maureensylvia
vivly
annypie
jennimma

Thanks and remember, vote for all 4 NOW.

Kindly share this post and invite your friends especially in your various threads. I know I can count on you all.

PS:
Cast all the 4 votes in one post i.e.

I vote for maureensylvia, vivly, annypie, jennimma.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by boluyongp(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by boluyongp(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2015
fluxbush:
hmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi. winkhmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi.

Hey pretty,
I think you and I will gel. I'll love to know you. Drop an email, facebook ID or number I could reach you on privately. Looking forward. Take care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.