Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14099 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2007
I swear if this bitch said all of that to me in reality, I woulda bitch slapped her straight up. Bitch, thank God for the Internet and continue hiding behind it and talking your shit.

PS, violent games aren't banned, they are just rated MATURE which you're obviously not.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
Continue in your ignorance and satanic endulgence. "slapped her" ofcourse demons bred their like. But as soon as that hand is raise up, the power of God will teach it lesson my making it hang on the air unable to come down until she confess that JESUS IS LORD

In all your maturity, u will raise hand to slap! Why don't u try it on any body that gives u corrections face to face and see what will be next. My prayers will continue to slap out your slapping demons.

"Thank God for internet" which God are u thanking the one u already insulted  and pointed fingers on with your demonic humourous  rubbish. Why are u shouting people people now. Perhaps that was their own type of jokes.  undecided

The important thing is that the name of Christ is not further ridiculed here by Lippy et-al.

CHRIST'S PEACE has taken over and u can't beat it tongue
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2007
*Yawn* I really should find a better way to waste my time.

Is any sane person out there? Season Two of this movie needs to start and soon.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2007
Note that the violent games were before rated for above 18yrs but now the ban is moving to both children and adults.
If a child can perform dangerous acts of murder after playing violence game, does that act not affect the whole society.

A combination of outright bans on the most violent games, together with minimum age rules on other titles, does not mean that violent games are rated matured!

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=8122

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/32547/98/

http://www.torturecare.org.uk/news/latest_news/296

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2006/dec/12/news.germany
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yup season 2 of the already PEACE 'movie' grin tongue
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yet another link for she who thinks that violent games are not banned.

And note these as u read

“Target Corporation, a leading retailer in the United States, imposed on Wednesday a ban on selling the violent video game "Manhunt 2" at its stores nationwide”

The graphically violent original Manhunt, which has been banned in many countries, including New Zealand, Australia, and Germany due to the game's violent content, revolved around a man on death row named James Earl Cash”

http://www.themoneytimes.com/articles/20071108/target_imposes_ban_on_violent_video_game_manhunt_2-id-1012944.html
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
*talking straight to revive in the eyes*.
Hey bitch u're becoming a real pain in da butt. If jesus christ we're to see this joke, he would laugh.
And you're not the only religious one here, i'm a christian as well, so get ur fcu!<ing a§§ outta here 'JERK'.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yet another insult to God by saying that Jesus Christ will laugh over soul tarnishing evil-jokes!

How many of those soul ruining jokes did u hear from Jesus and his followers in the Bible? Do you know the meaning of Christians? Christian means Christ like. If u are a Christian then follow Christ’s examples and behave like him.  Have u ever imagined the type of humours Jesus had when he was on earth?

I can see that u are a Christian on quote. You want to say that my IMORTAL CHRIST, will laugh over the glorification of  violent bloody acts and immorality in the name of joke. Your assignment is this: Find out what humourises Christ.

You think that if u send this your so called jokes to heaven, Jesus will give u a crown and say “well done my bloody joker” Just like the jokes and fun they had when they gave Christ vinegar to drink (Math. 27: 34) Weren’t they having fun? undecided

You are a Christian, haven’t you read the scriptures that say “Do not engage in ungodly talks and actions"? A Christian who can not even write the first letters of Jesus Christ in capitals.

What if your so called joke gives somebody an idea on how to carry out bloody acts.  Jesus will laugh eh? You are a Christian then portray it. You focus your mind thinking about bloody rubbish instead of focusing your mind and time in praising and glorifying Christ.  A christain? Are you winning souls for Christ or are you drawing souls away from Christ. If u are a “REAL” Christian u need to get on your knees and seek for God’s mercy as well as change from these attitudes. Lack of REAL happiness will make one to be looking for happiness in soul defilement funs. If u want to know what real happiness is, think about “ The transfiguration” how Peter felt in the awesome glory of God (Math. 17: 1-13). You really need to taste real happiness and I pray that u will find it. The day u find it, u will actually know that I am doing u good.

JESUS IS FOR PEACE not for bloody killings and immoral acts, which ever way they were used.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
what da. . angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 1:47am On Dec 01, 2007
Hey bitch, i'mma ask u a question what's da name of the church u attend.
Coz i see the t got some malfunction up there, and i guess u need to go 4 some check up coz right now u dont know what ya saying.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 1:51am On Dec 01, 2007
Firstly, i hope u fcu!<ing know that this is the joke section.
Secondly, i hope u know that nobody died in the bloody fight u said we engaged ourselves in.
Thirdly, if u don't like a joke, why da hell did u reply on this thread anyway.
Fourthly, u are a jerked motherfcu*er who has no biz doing here.
So get da fcu!< outta here b4 i nail ur a$$ to da wall.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by kronkykay(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2007
@ revive

i have been patient enough with all this yaba-daba-doo talk.

why do you still come here? To tell us more about the bible?

same bible devil himself can quote from genesis to revelation.

you know am beginning to doubt who the real devil is. you or the real guy?

without further ado, we will appreciate it so much if you can take your teachings here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-17.0.html

don't worry, its just another class set aside fo fanatics like you.

i promise i'll come to class as soon as you put out the time table, only if it doesnt clash with my jokes.

so hurry up, and get your fucking butt outta here.

hey, i need saucekid on the roof now.
you know what to do!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by NextProdigy(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2007
tope_teadr:

*talking straight to revive in the eyes*.
Hey bitch u're becoming a real pain in da butt. If jesus christ we're to see this joke, he would laugh.
And you're not the only religious one here, i'm a christian as well, so get your fcu!<ing a§§ out of here 'JERK'.

tope_teadr:

Hey bitch, i'mma ask u a question what's da name of the church u attend.
Coz i see the t got some malfunction up there, and i guess u need to go 4 some check up because right now u don't know what ya saying.

tope_teadr:

Firstly, i hope u fcu!<ing know that this is the joke section.
Secondly, i hope u know that nobody died in the bloody fight u said we engaged ourselves in.
Thirdly, if u don't like a joke, why da hell did u reply on this thread anyway.
Fourthly, u are a jerked motherfcu*er who has no biz doing here.
So get da fcu!< out of here before i nail your a$$ to da wall.

You a Christian; well maybe.
These WORDS; [size=18pt]DEFINITELY NOT[/size]
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2007
*no comment again*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2007
Thank GOD she's gone.
You know, u hv to say some dirty words to chase someone outta here.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2007
NextProdigy:

From NextProdigy to tope_teadr

Bless u NextProdigy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
My GOD u're back.
*runs to take cover*.
Can't u just leave in peace.
U want to stop a war that u're causing urself, is that what they taught u in church, to add to problems that're yet 2 be solved.
Pls get out of here
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by kronkykay(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2007
@ revive

i tot you would have started the class by now. what the fuc!< happened?
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 3:42am On Dec 02, 2007
NextProdigy:

(From NextProdigy to tope_teadr)

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bless u NextProdigy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2007
My GOD this goat is back.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by vanderci(f): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2007
Hey folks how y'all doin,saw responses to the topic 'Chrisatmas has been postponed' that I thought is way too serious and too religious-intolerant (if there's a word like that), Bringing in all the hosts of heaven into the matter, it got me thinking and I have this question to ask:Is it wrong to joke with God, or let's say anything that has to do with God, Jesus, and whatever other religion out there, even if its in the lightest sense. I ask this cos I've seen some churches on TV that hold shows which include comedians crackin jokes with the Trinitee.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2007
If that's what that fcu!<ing bi*ch has screwed into ya head, then fcu!<ing send those sh*t outta ur head. That bi*ch's gat no sense.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by NextProdigy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2007
na wa oh! can't we just all smile, apologise to each other and keep love alive and take a chill pill on d profanities. It's so good to have a laugh but what's d use of having a laugh at another's expense? The lady ain't comfortable with a few things but that don't mean to throw tantrums @ her, and revive i understand how u feel and all and i think you're justified too, but if it seems the whole thing gets to you, maybe you should try a softer approach or keep off if you can't, we're meant to preach the gospel and how can we do that if we're making the hearers pissed at us?
Got nothing but love for everyone in da house! smiley
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by oziomatv(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2007
she wan f**k , no body get condom arround.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2007
infact christmas should be totally cancelled angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by dele9000(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2007
@mr.turkey
stupid idea,u should be killed and eaten for what u just said,it's a pity i prefer chicken to turkey else. . . .
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2007
dele9000:
it's a pity i prefer chicken to turkey else. . . .
good for you, i would've given you constipation grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by dele9000(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2007
@mr.turkey.
Just cos i don't doesn't mean other nairalanders don't eat turkey. . .
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2007
then they're destined for some serious nausea attack
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by NextProdigy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2007
I love Turkey; to be savoured with a glass of red wine. grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by NextProdigy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2007
I love Turkey; to be savoured with a glass of red wine. grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by kronkykay(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2007
try it wit kai-kai

the trk will never see see heaven.

hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are An Ugly Guy / Laugh it Off with Efe / Jokes Recycled (please Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.