Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14098 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
Haaaaa, sugar-lippy is still hovering around here.

Who cares that her sense of humour lies in bloody activities?

Satan gives u only a fake happiness. Until u taste Christ u will never know what it means to have real happiness.  The day u find true happiness u will not be looking for evil-joy. You will rather detest such evil bloody devil masterminded satanic amusing fiend soul coronary thrombosis that gives u spiritual chlorosis

Just as your bloody actions in the name of humor does not humorize the real peace dwellers and  ‘the Mesiah’ on whose name this thread was made,  my heavenly ministerial soul salubrious humours will in no way please devil and his congregate agents.  tongue
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hoi brown!
I am only helping your “Christmas thread to be on track” with the christmas required ‘spirit filled’ jokes. The angels a laughing off their ribs with the stream of ‘anointed’ jokes here.

Don’t worry about your gifts, if the internet delivery fails, I will ask Angel Gebrial to deliver.  wink
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2007
Bless ye Mr turkey!

U got it right, in their Mephistopheles contaminated eyes, my 'necessary prerogative' will be seen as a 'necessary evil'. But that adds to my rhapsody. Giv ye a holy kiss
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 1:13am On Nov 27, 2007
that holy kiss of your's might miraculously just turn into an unholy something else (if you get my drift) grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 27, 2007
people people, dnt panic jo. ima save the day, wnt let christmas be postponed. all i need y'all to do is to donate $4,900 each person, and lady santa (me), will save christmas as dec. 25 tongue tongue
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by tessybaby(f): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2007
toyinrayo:

people people, dnt panic jo. ima save the day, wnt let christmas be postponed. all i need y'all to do is to donate $4,900 each person, and lady santa (me), will save christmas as dec. 25 tongue tongue

This is NAIRALAND and here we deal in Naira not Dollars
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by lordmassac(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2007
you be pure mumu grin grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

that holy kiss of your's might miraculously just turn into an unholy something else (if you get my drift) grin

‘Honi’ we only have to be careful with our love to avoid temptations.cheesy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Revive the only 'temptation' any guy/girl would have around you is the temptation to just punch you in the face.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2007
Suga_Lips:

@Revive the only 'temptation' any guy/girl would have around you is the temptation to just punch you in the face.
ummm, sorry to burst your bubble girl, but if given the opportunity to do any pinching, there are better places to pinch in the anatomy of the female specie of humankind. i'd rather be pinching her that grin

Revive:
‘Honi’ we only have to be careful with our love to avoid temptations.cheesy
no worries, you gonno like it when i pinch your that, we gonno tempt temptations and revive those dormant humorous (and romantic) gifts that we know you gat cool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ suga lippy
Bbbbha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Which demonized filty hand dare touch my sacred face? Do u think that every child of God is the endothermic rxn response type who will be begging you with statements like please noooow stop this evil-war talks’?

Haha u don jam! Mine is the exothermic rxt type who will use powerful fierce prayers to blow away demons inhabiting in beings like suga-lippy.

I don't beg the devil, I order him. Sucks u right? This thread has just begun!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Turkey lovy
Waaaaaaaoooow!
Some people are jealous of every thing about me grin first  ‘my lord given zeal’, now my love.

But I trust ma Turkey who did not allow them to interfere into our holy love. Take some more ‘swyry’   kiss  kiss  kiss About your pinching the 'that' it has to be available for u first before your 'whatever' so just enjoy the holy love which is available now.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by bobbteeth: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2007
25th of December is untouchable. don't try it, before you endup in deep shit.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
Revive:

Hoi brown!
I am only helping your “Christmas thread to be on track” with the christmas required ‘spirit filled’ jokes. The angels a laughing off their ribs with the stream of ‘anointed’ jokes here.

Don’t worry about your gifts, if the internet delivery fails, I will ask Angel Gebrial to deliver. wink

shocked shocked shocked

am dumpfounded
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2007
Finally we have PEACE !

And neither the name of CHRIST nor his Birthday is used for any bloody rubbish.
Who doubts the power of  PRAYERS? “With prayers u can move mountains”

JESUS BE PRAISED FOREVER.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2007
brownsilk:

shocked shocked shocked

am dumpfounded
you should be dumbfounded at your wrong source of information, as i hear the blaring of some christmas carols from the neighbourhood music shop, a santa claus with a beard made from cotton wool staggers past me (i guess santa's drunk again) and i begin to realise that your earlier information was wrong. there's still gon be christmas this year and for many years i presume. the police will be after you only if you insist on eating turkeys on christmas day or any other day grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ revive,

can i talk to u for a second,hun?? u just diverted this thread and made it lose the fun
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2007
@saucekid,
Exactly!
It lost the killing-killing fun which does not glorify Christ on whose name this thread was made. Do u think that Jesus himself will be enjoying this kind of fun under his birthday thread The first time I came to this thread, I actually clicked on it because of Christmas involved only to meet a violent war zone. Why under Christ related thread. If sombody enjoys such bloody war-fun, why not give it a befitting name. Christ is my father so I detest and do not join or promote the ridiculing of his name. I can not please any human (be it who) to displease Christ. Would u like it if some body comes under a thread that is dedicated to your father (or your father's birthday) and start activities that dishonour your father. Christ gave me an example of what to do under this kind of  situation 'when he swept away those who were having fun [/color][color=#990000][/color]with sales in his father's temple'

If u are desperate about having fun under Christ's dedicated thread, why not funs that glorify Christ?

Tell me the former war situation and the present peace, which one do u think Christ loves? Any way the good news is that there is now [color=#000099]PEACE in this 'house' and that glorifies CHRIST. cool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2007
R£vivE!, , , , , u kn0w' . . . . ., , , U are 0ne "bItch" of **A kind i've ever' sEen 0n . . . . . . . . .eArth**.
Youre' thE great£st m0therFuc*er' . . . . , . . . . . , , ,0n nAiralAnd wit n0 sensE of hum0r.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ravenzord(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2007
fil u tope,dis revive guy's so messd up.god actly gave him a sense of humor,he was jst so dumb he got it missing on d way.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 12:49am On Nov 29, 2007
The gals so fuc<ed up.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ravenzord(m): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2007
sorry,din't kno she was female
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by dele9000(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2007
I kinda like this revive girl,i love your posts.keep it up!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by hotsexy: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2007
dry bobo
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Albato(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2007
Suddenly Jesus noticed this thread on nairaland and he screamed to Angel Michael:

"Quick, Michael. They are trying to change my birthday. I think Mohammed is back at his tricks again."
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by queeneli(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2007
*gets the water in a bowl and flushes it down d drain

hi
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2007
dele9000:

I kind of like this revive girl,i love your posts.keep it up!

Bless you.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Bosdem(f): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2007
Albato:

Suddenly Jesus noticed this thread on nairaland and he screamed to Angel Michael:

"Quick, Michael. They are trying to change my birthday. I think Muhammad is back at his tricks again."

E no go work o!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by RealT1(f): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2007
my dear if them don propone am na mi go frist hear am becos i just come back from church.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2007
Real T:

my dear if them don propone am na mi go frist hear am because i just come back from church.
Albato:

"Quick, Michael. They are trying to change my birthday. I think Muhammad is back at his tricks again."

People, people, people. . . it's just a joke. That's why it's in the JOKES section not NEWS section. No need to start pointing fingers at other religions because it just leads to the usual. No one should read any meaning to it.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ sugarlips,
welcome dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
Suga_Lips:

People, people, people. . . it's just a joke. That's why it's in the JOKES section not NEWS section. No need to start pointing fingers at other religions because it just leads to the usual. No one should read any meaning to it.

Aa-ha!
So u are now gradually coming to your senses. Every body knows that it is in the jokes section, so u don’t have to remind them. They also read through the post and have seen all your clamor on jokes, fun and humour. Don’t just pretend to say that they did not know it is in the jokes' section. They know it very well.  Do u now see one of the dangers of these kind of satanic amusement. Jokes my foot!

“No need to start pointing fingers” You already pointed fingers on CHRIST himself.

SHAME ON YOU.

And if u are not aware, some Western countries have already banned violent computer and electronic games (which the users or players see as ‘just for fun’ or jokes). Other countries are contemplating to ban them too. You think that only u and your folks visit this website. This is internet so better be care with what u do in the net.

Apart from insulting Christ with evil-war under a thread dedicated to him, there are more dangers to these kinds of war-jokes.

Make use of your head!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are An Ugly Guy / Laugh it Off with Efe / Jokes Recycled (please Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.