Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

NAIRAWOOD! - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / NAIRAWOOD! (13483 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
Was just disturbed in my fun with Sussy by Saucekid. As i look around my Melting man mode tells me he's in the air. Run into a nearby hut a get an airtight container. I open it and invokes an the air around sauce kid into the Container and cover it immediately (just like in Odessey). he is bottled for as long as i want.

Release's a bomb demobiliser for TT as it renders his atomic missile useless. With that, I slap the leaving day light out of him and he passes out.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ emperoh

too much movies dey affect ya
digs him in the pharynx,he gasps for air***i shoot him point blank at close range

everyone is invited to the funeral
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by brownsilk(f): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
no its ur funeral am comin to angry

stabs the air out of sauce kid till he died, now am satisfied cheesy
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
hehe****browsilk never realised she stabbed a hologram presentation of me**i disable the knife from her and give her a smacking "i'm sorry" kiss kiss kiss kiss

initiates protective armour around the both of us for the attack i know is inevitable
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by sussy1(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
Emperoh:

Was just disturbed in my fun with Sussy by Saucekid. As i look around my Melting man mode tells me he's in the air. Run into a nearby hut a get an airtight container. I open it and invokes an the air around sauce kid into the Container and cover it immediately (just like in Odessey). he is bottled for as long as i want.

Release's a bomb demobiliser for TT as it renders his atomic missile useless. With that, I slap the leaving day light out of him and he passes out.
There is only one thing that makes me to disagree with him.He told me that he is ManU fans and me am Barca for LIVE so we just dont agree to anything. lipsrsealed
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
He fails to realise that you can't grab the Melting man. As he grabs my neck, I spit Compressed Nitrogen on His face and his life melts away. I immediately prepare a grave and bury him 10ft deep.

sussy1:

There is only one thing that makes me to disagree with him.He told me that he is ManU fans and me am Barca for LIVE so we just don't agree to anything. lipsrsealed

At least we are not in the same league. Moreover I love Barca a lot. Messi Is my Player anytime anywhere.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by sussy1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
What about the champions league?
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
I hope we don't meet. But till then lets enjoy our new found 'LOVE'
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
as emperoh is jubilating his new found 'love' i shoot him in the back**coroner confirms him dead**
never turn ur back when you're with a lady
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
*mig severes the emproh's head, chops d body and sends every thing in a package to tumboktu*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
*The master of time walks in presses pause and mute on this cursed movie where no one dies brings out his pen-is and urinate on every living soul involves in the cast shakes his head, farts and walks out, forgetting to resume play*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by snugle: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
but that happens just before the producer,snugle,walks in, screams "thats not in the script" and fires yomola for using his imagination.thats what sank the titanic!now yomola is jobless and lookin for where to piss on.and before i forget,i take the control with surgical gloves cuz i wuldnt wanna touch the hands yomola uses in pissing around,and PRESS PLAY!
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by snugle: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
but that happens just before the producer,snugle,walks in, screams "thats not in the script" and fires yomola for using his imagination. Thats what sank the titanic! Now yomola is jobless and lookin for where to piss on.and before i forget,i take the control with surgical gloves because i wuldnt want to touch the hands yomola uses in pissing around,and PRESS PLAY!
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
thanks snuggle and shoots yomola in the head**coroner also confirms him dead**
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
As Snugles sacks Yomola Emperoh descends in an immortal form with excess power. With annoyance, attcks snugle and twists his neck as he is a common mortal.

Coroner ke. I have threatened him to give the wrong result. Seeks out Sauce kid and Migines and finds them trying to molest my Sussy. I send bees and flying scorpion after them Migs go left while Sauce goes right in confusion. Surround My sussy with immortal toga and makes her untouchable. ( na touch and die) for any enemy.

Migs and Sauce still battling on how to battle the bees and scorpions.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by sussy1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
Emperoh:

I hope we don't meet. But till then lets enjoy our new found 'LOVE'
God forbid but if we do meet then i back out
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
*mig puts d bees in a trance and sends them bak to the sender who is caught wit sussy during their bla bla. The were bitten to bits*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
rescues sussy from his toga and sends it back to sender*****supercharges air so bees are roasted**have lunch with roasted bees
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
lol this snuggle na wa for you oh!
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
*The time master stops time again, pins sauce-kid down and shits all over his face! hot stinking, watery shit , And laughs uncontrolably as it runs down his face into all his natural opennings, he then descends on snugle and spits "kelebe" into her ears and laughs again as he watches it drip, then disappears *
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
*walks in quietly and shoots randomly. Eveybody dodges but naijagurly sitting in her retard little corner. The stray bullet hits her in the back of her head and she dies suddenly. For a minute everybody rejoices for the death of the bitchy mentally challenged psychotic ho*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
*blows yomola to everlasting wit a high powered RPG*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
b4 migs blasts yomola**i already anticipated his move and decapitates him**

whats up sugar,give me some sugary loving kiss kiss
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
Saucekid here's an advice, don't be here when Ninjabit gets here and don't ask why. Same to you Miggie. *gives him a lil peck on the cheek and runs to fight*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
waits for ninjabyte***sets coordinates to explode him the moment he steps in*** grin grin

@ sugar,
i aint scared of him i just prepared lunch for him
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
*the master of time takes time backwards and descends on Migines physically assaulting him, he beats him till he begs,swearing on everything that he will be a good boy from now on, the master is merciful, but Migines totally humiliated, commits sucide the master swears not to undo his time*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2007
Everyone seems to be preparing for Ninja =byte but I unleash dangerous robot snakes that will send you numb and foolish once it bites you. Recaptures my sussy and sends her captors to an unending pit. I can hear their scream as they descend.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
*shoots Yomola in the back with a sniper riffle for attacking my dear Miggie. Plants bombs on next two posts*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
*the master giggles, "oh, a girl" he muses slowing down time he side steps the bullet rolls up his sleeves and gives Suga_Lips a very hard spank on her butt* he stops to watch the bum oscillate, very very amused and maybe aroused (maybe) he spanks it even harder and chuckles fustrated that he has forgotting her crime he spanks it continuously till she yeps he giggles again and disappears
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by oreshade(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
Wakes up and discover ve bin dreaming, the whole ffilm was my dream
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
Uses my spiderman instincts to gag Yomola. I naked him and calls Suga-lips back. I use my spiral web to hang his d**K in the air. I then ask Suga lips to thrash his d**k as he likes and I watch with amusement as he screams in pain. lol. Suga lips really enjoying herself.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by zolta(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
"crawl up behind migs in invisible mode, almost detected by his out of d world scanner, suddenly raise my uzi and splatter his head all across the blog. personally confirm his death before my sudden exit from the blog" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fill In The Story / Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.