Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

NAIRAWOOD! - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / NAIRAWOOD! (13447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2007
Help me from what?

*slashes his cheek with dagger*

Next time it'd be your head.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 1:32am On Nov 21, 2007
*Removes the mask 4rm his face and xplains 2 sugadear that she is a target 4rm the bullseye saucekid.
And making her sleep would only fool saucekid*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2007
but saucekid said he was my friend sad cry.

Revenge angry
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2007
*Appears in a cloud of smoke looking fly and feeling like Chow Yun Fat in a John Woo Movie. He scarelessly advances into the warfront with speed and agility that only Neo can beat. Knocks Tope flat with a spinning fan kick. In a flash of light, gives Suga the Fun Tae Kiss of friendship and asks her to join forces with the winning team, *
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 1:37am On Nov 21, 2007
You dont want 2 believe what he says, do you. *takes out my m-sprayer and begins to shoot sporadically.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 1:41am On Nov 21, 2007
@tope no need to shoot at him, I stabbed him twice in the back for kissing me when I didn't want a kiss.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2007
U mean u kissed him.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 1:44am On Nov 21, 2007
I didn't know he was going to kiss me. He caught me by surprise. cheesy
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2007
*He forgets even Agent Smith has second thought before started sumtin dat rash. That's y trinity likes the likes of us. Sees that kinda spirit in Suga. Still offers her the hand of friendship*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2007
*on naijabyte's hand apporach, quickly cut out his hand with my solid 4-2 inch knife with two shard ends.*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 2:11am On Nov 21, 2007
*TT's blades actually hit my Rolex Wristwatch and falls to the ground. Ninjabyte quickly turns around and dazes TT's shocked face with a Slap of Madness move he learnt in Shaolin.* Suga cant help but fall for this supa guy
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2007
sorry but I since left that area so I have no idea what y'all are doing. cheesy
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2007
Yeah, but u came back to see how i'm doing. Dont worry, i'm used to gals pretences. So wat do u say we take a break from the scene pretty?
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 2:55am On Nov 21, 2007
Sorry she cant, shes with me.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2007
Suddenly appears on scene with a big bang as Ninjabyte and Topeteadr takes cover. <fishes them out TT and NB and freezes them with my Subzero Ice shoot> <goes over to Suga dear to find out who was giving her problems and the following conversation ensues>

Emperoh; I know you are strong and will always defend yourself against traitors like TT ana NB'
Suga lips; Yes, but am glad you are here at least someone to have fun with and also a lovely mate.

Emperoh; Yeah baby am aall yours can you give me a kiss.
Suga Lips. WTACH OUT!!!!

As tt thaws from the freeze, Suga give him a double cut while I send NB with a combo kick. And they pass out.
Nows time to hVE FUN WITH My new catch {A la Kate Winslet and Leonardo Di Caprio}

Emperoh & Suga: Mwahmwagshh,msssmwah etc.

Suga; O Boy!!, am loving it GIve more
Emperoh; in whispers me too Don't worry you will ask for more after this.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by tessybaby(f): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2007
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by tessybaby(f): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2007
NLD ACTION FILM PART TWO
Producer and Director: Seun

Starring:

MIGINES
NINJABYTE
BIGGY
SHOWBOBO
TESSY
SUGA LIPS
TOPE,
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2007
*Act 1 scene 1 takes place at a bar with mig and suga at a table then a very bad lukn guy walks in*
who waz it?
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by tessybaby(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2007
*It was Ninjabyte. he was oming hand in hand with a ghost-looking lady naijagurly*

*just as they were approaching, Mig noticed he was holding a short gun*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by clemcykul(f): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2007
then i the bartender proceeds to serve drinks to migs and tess wink
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2007
*he tell suga to lay low just incase things go nasty*
wudnt want ma angel gedin hurt.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2007
*goes to d bar and asked d tender if she knew d guy walkn in and if he waz ne gud* the bartender is fly tho
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2007
*Wen d bartender backs mig he imediately recognises her by her cute as$. She says shes workn undercover for a russian intelligence agency*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2007
*Wen d bartender backs mig he imediately recognises her by her cute as$. She says shes workn undercover for a russian intelligence agency*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2007
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2007
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2007
*Ninjabyte actually comes in wearing a mean face, holding naijagurly by the hand cos he has a mission. He'd used his high range Optilescope (2008 ed) to zoom in on Mig and Tess having a drink. It just didnt seem right knowing Tess belongs to Ituen and Mig is tryin to overthrow. He knew Mig is scared of Naijagurly so he dragged her in to break the party, wearing a mean face to dissuade any intending doom harbinger*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2007
Secectly glides into the Bar in a james Bong style and soughts out Tessy for not including my name in the Cast. As make for her Migs discovers whats happening and unleashes his 9mm on me.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2007
i don't knw where d idea of tess came 4rm, it was initially suga but i think dis story is great.
*takes tess to safety*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2007
NB's entrance makes things difficult for me as i had maimed him at the end of Pt1. So he joins forces with Migs who was imposting as Ituen to attack me and nearly did me in. But my teleportin comes in handy. So snatch a cut across NB's face and disappear.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by sussy1(f): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin
[/sup]watching all the action and awarding mark for the best actor and actress[sup]
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2007
Errr, dude. Too bad, u just exempted urself from part two making life easier for Tessy. But how did u drop the last message. On ur death bed? ha ha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fill In The Story / Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.