Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs (90769 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lomprico(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2016
peteregwu:

Mr man, you better give your life to jesus before it is too late for you. "morrafucker" or whatever you call can't save you from the damnation. It is Jesus that save all from it. Make up your mind now. Stop the living this American style of life that will reach you no where.
American life? If they give u visa today you will run to give testimony in church. Hypocrite!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by peteregwu(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
lomprico:

American life? If they give u visa today you will run to give testimony in church. Hypocrite!

You don't have many years I have been wanting to go America, unfortunately I never got what I wanted. But today, I still thank God I never got d visa. My problem led me to Christ, and today under in Christ the greatest and the most beautiful country to be, heaven it is. Look at America now, are they not suffering now? Even Europe, their is chaose everywhere now. Are you not reading the hand writing on the wall? Bros, give your life to jesus, it is worth more than American visa.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lomprico(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2016
peteregwu:

You don't have many years I have been wanting to go America, unfortunately I never got what I wanted. But today, I still thank God I never got d visa. My problem led me to Christ, and today under in Christ the greatest and the most beautiful country to be, heaven it is. Look at America now, are they not suffering now? Even Europe, their is chaose everywhere now. Are you not reading the hand writing on the wall? Bros, give your life to jesus, it is worth more than American visa.

Sickfuck!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by paxonel(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a thread showing the google map or is it a plan of Covenant University? How will you interprete those designs?

https://www.nairaland.com/131170/need-sketchy-plan-covenant-university
The whole thing looks demonic!!
These God of men, what are they up to
grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by joshnes(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a thread showing the google map or is it a plan of Covenant University? How will you interprete those designs?

https://www.nairaland.com/131170/need-sketchy-plan-covenant-university
that is the star of David on Israel's flag. na wa u oh.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
joshnes:

that is the star of David on Israel's flag. na wa u oh.

Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World. / Bikini Church End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.