Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs (90767 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Maryjanemmj(f): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hmm! D world is really coming 2 an end. I keep praying 1 prayer, which is "Lord, make my heart n hands pure. Count me worthy 2 be among dose dat will reign with you when you come."
its not church dat will take us 2 heaven. If we kip looking @ d church, we might not make heaven.
Before we listen 2 some peoples (pastors etc) message, pls, lets ask 4 understanding frm d Holy spirit cos only Him can reveal d truth abt God Jhn16:13.
Who we sud really listen 2 is d Holy spirit n not d people(pastors). Holy spirit in those people and not d people (pastors.etc), dat is y we need d spirit of discernment.
Hell, no way, i Won't make it there. Heaven, i can make it and will make it.
Pls, let us tell others about His(Jesus) second coming and we can only tell others about Him wen we are different from them. Rom 12:2 "don't be like d people of this world, but let God change d way u think. Then you will know how 2 do everything dat is good and pleasing 2 him"( contemporary English version)

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by KingHeni: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2012
solidbroda: www.nairaland.com/attachments/75991_covenant_jpgabca2dd7280efd0e9c05eb08e00e90b0
Don't know if I should discuss the Winners Chapel hidden satanic signs here.
Seriously, this Oyedepo is a mason.
And anybody who still thinks he is a true man of God is on his own.
solidbroda: www.nairaland.com/attachments/75991_covenant_jpgabca2dd7280efd0e9c05eb08e00e90b0
many people perish for lack of knowledge... if u know what the bible says about the anoited of GOD am not sure u wld come online to speak vainly ...every tongue that rises against you in jugdement shall be condemed. so the word says about the anointed of GOD be careful i beg of you ,to avoid the wrath of GOD on ur soul.. HIS words never go void if God says it HE wil do it. BE CAREFUL PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by PastorKun(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2012
KingHeni: [color=#770077][/color] many people perish for lack of knowledge... if u know what the bible says about the anoited of GOD am not sure u wld come online to speak vainly ...every tongue that rises against you in jugdement shall be condemed. so the word says about the anointed of GOD be careful i beg of you ,to avoid the wrath of GOD on ur soul.. HIS words never go void if God says it HE wil do it. BE CAREFUL PLEASE

And what evidence do you have that Oyedepo is annointed of God. The bible tells us that we would recognise true men of God by the fruits they display and going by the fruits Oyedepo displays we can safely conclude that he is an arrogant, boastful and fraudlent manipulator of the gospel(for greedy+selfish gain. I really sympathise with his deluded followers who are mis led into believing he is of God.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2012
KingHeni: [color=#770077][/color] many people perish for lack of knowledge... if u know what the bible says about the anoited of GOD am not sure u wld come online to speak vainly ...every tongue that rises against you in jugdement shall be condemed. so the word says about the anointed of GOD be careful i beg of you ,to avoid the wrath of GOD on ur soul.. HIS words never go void if God says it HE wil do it. BE CAREFUL PLEASE
the Bible says, many are called, but few chosen. In other words, only few are true men of God. Sorry to say, you are outrightly blind to see. Infact, without all these signs etc, the man's flamboyant life style is next to being satanic. U don't need to be a christian to know the man is fake. U don't even need to have the spirit of God to know the man is fake
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by chiedu7: 3:32am On Sep 09, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo is more diabolical than many can tell.

He is a freemason.

KUDOS to the guy that started this thread
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lolaben(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Waste ur time, ur money and all u got, criticizing what u know/don't know. Who are u to judge the good from evil? Is anyone righteous here? Who is sin free? Who is percect? d devil is just using u all to spread his tentacles and u all fall for it. Watchout d endtimes are here, then d truth will show, worship ur own God and know Him personally for urself, not for the pastor!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lolaben(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Solid broda or is it chocolate butter, be careful what u sow, for seed will surely grow. Let God be the judge, serve ur God and leave others alone, so many wealthy men of God and so many men of God as well that are not well to do. To be stinkingly rich is not a sin, to know d principles of making it via the scriptures, applying dis principles and becoming rich is not a sin. Seek Ye first d kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added unto u. Riches wealth prosperity greatness longlife are some of many other things. U are probably being used by the devil to broadcast evil amd u tink ur doing it right.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Mrprudent(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
@poster
i realy believe u,because this is nt d first time am hearing this, And.....
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by ogoamaka99(m): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2012
chiedu7: Bishop Oyedepo is more diabolical than many can tell.

He is a freemason.

KUDOS to the guy that started this thread
When someone is possessed he or she can say anything. FOR THAT REASON I DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE THAT SAY WHAT THEY SAY IN THIS FORUM BUT I PITY THEM, PRAYING THAT GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOUL.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by ogoamaka99(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
When will members of this forum stand up for the true.? I said this because WINNERS CHAPEL are every where, SO WE NEED TO KNOW FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD which of the winners chapel branches has any of the above SIGNS TO ENABLE US VERIFY THE TRUTH.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Horus(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
geniuspaul: @poster
You better be careful and mind what u say/write about ministers of God...who the hell are u to condemn any one of them...have u forgotten what the scripture says...'Judge nothing before its time'...Leave judgement to the Most High God...and stop posting NONSESNSE

If you said "Leave judgement to the Most High God", then why do you judge the poster yourself?
Religious people are the biggest hypocrites on this planet.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2012
ogoamaka99: When will members of this forum stand up for the true.? I said this because WINNERS CHAPEL are every where, SO WE NEED TO KNOW FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD which of the winners chapel branches has any of the above SIGNS TO ENABLE US VERIFY THE TRUTH.
winners chapel Ota. The head quarter itself. Iv worshiped there every now and then, iv been to the school every now and then...
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2012
lolaben: Solid broda or is it chocolate butter, be careful what u sow, for seed will surely grow. Let God be the judge, serve ur God and leave others alone, so many wealthy men of God and so many men of God as well that are not well to do. To be stinkingly rich is not a sin, to know d principles of making it via the scriptures, applying dis principles and becoming rich is not a sin. Seek Ye first d kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added unto u. Riches wealth prosperity greatness longlife are some of many other things. U are probably being used by the devil to broadcast evil amd u tink ur doing it right.
yes, to be very rich is not a sin. But the bible says, its more harder for a rich man to see the kingdom of God. Needless to say that, its very obvious how you have been bounded and brainwashed, I would love you to read the book of Mathew where Jesus spoke about fruits of false prophets. Open ur eyes to the truth
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by ogoamaka99(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2012
solidbroda: winners chapel Ota. The head quarter itself. Iv worshiped there every now and then, iv been to the school every now and then...
@solidbroda, thank you for the information. The information will surely unravel a lot of thingS. To this end, you should mention or describe where we can see the symbols when we come to winners chapel ota so that we can verify it.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lolaben(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Its ur choice to remain poor solidbro. He who was rich became poor, dat through His poverty we be made rich. And u tink all d poor men dat are living in sin will be granted free gatepass to heaven. Read ur own bible well, find out how dat rich man got his wealth, who wanted to follow God, but His wealth was holding and weighing him down, Christ said he shld do away with his riches and give to d poor. Ill gotten wealth is diff from hard earned cash. I am too rich and I am bornagain, so wake up! Worship ur God or mammon and stop being a spiritual critic or is it detective? Who send u sef
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by PrinceFaFem(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2012
Nawa 4 Nigeria o, why must you leave your business and start monitoring the affairs of an innocent man of God?
Ok agree dat he is using satanic power why can't you pray 2 God to reveal his secret?
He is using charm and it's working for the past 31years.
Wake up.
I am a winner and I'm proud of it.
Say wat you like na u get your mouth and hand 2 type.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by genesismatthew: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Satanic Pastors whose interest is to fleece the flock!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by FXKing2012(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
I pity these folks insulting MOG
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by MuyiGL: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
ogoamaka99: When will members of this forum stand up for the true.? I said this because WINNERS CHAPEL are every where, SO WE NEED TO KNOW FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD which of the winners chapel branches has any of the above SIGNS TO ENABLE US VERIFY THE TRUTH.

Which of the branches? This is the headquarters bro. The same land where covenant university is
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mukundi(f): 1:42am On Mar 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] people should be careful about what they say the bible says touch not my anointed ones
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by chuose: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2013
[size=14pt]GUYS THE PASTORS FOR NIGERIA WEY BE FREEMASON'S PLENTY[/size]

Dr Rex Al Opusunju of Abounding Love Christian Centre Nigeria is a FREEMASON.

See the man Freemason display http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/04/pastor-of-abounding-love-is-freemason.html

The man dey run church for NAIRA

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Johnikowyi: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Keep deceiving ur selfsame with lie when people are been blessed by bishop David oyedepo
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by AjiboyeSegun: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] The thought of fraud and other scams performed with the extreamly hypnotic juice of religion, do we see do we hear even when we hear we pretend or perherps just ignore the truth,we shouldn't judge men of God? So why did jesus christ say a no to the sadduces and pharisee, he spoke against their misleading lies, and thought us something much pure, he thought us to have love for our fellow humans, I would not like wasting my ink on obvious lies, if you believe in a man or a church to the extent of letting exploitation be a norm would just show an unguarded stupidity, the street where I live alone with the offerings made on sundays alone can feed homeless kids for a month but the kids are stil hungry, what satanic gospel is that. Oyedepo has more than enough, while people in omu aran suffer he is like a man that has log in his eye and wants to employ help to his blind freind, I wonder how he sleeps when he is tagged the wealthiest man of God in Africa when millions suffer from hunger. Its just wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by joeybankz: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Winners Chapel Owerri Escape As 2 Bombs Were Discovered
This time around it is in Imo state as the police uncover a time bomb in Winners Chapel Owerri, Sunday morning, before the first service.
http://www.naijapress.com.ng/winners-chapel-owerri-escape-2-bombs-discovered/
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Emperor4God(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by peteregwu(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oh my God! My brother, I have read what you wrote about oyedepo on your blog. In fact, I was surprise to see last of the signs and symbols which also no doubts prove that he is truly a freemason agent.

I know very much about Illuminati and freemason, I have read very much about them. Actually am a member the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. I have come to realise that so many churches are under the influence of occult kingdoms, even Illuminati. I was a member of white game to church, I was born there until I came to the knowledge of the truth, then I moved to the Lords and received genuine salvation.

To be truthful to you, you know what? Any church that uses symbols and some kind of material s to pray and worship God, please run away from. So he churches. Am being truthful here. Just mark what I just said. Satan can't do without symbols and fetish things.

Thanks for the info. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Emperor4God(m): 5:30am On Jan 28, 2015
peteregwu:
Oh my God! My brother, I have read what you wrote about oyedepo on your blog. In fact, I was surprise to see last of the signs and symbols which also no doubts prove that he is truly a freemason agent.

I know very much about Illuminati and freemason, I have read very much about them. Actually am a member the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. I have come to realise that so many churches are under the influence of occult kingdoms, even Illuminati. I was a member of white game to church, I was born there until I came to the knowledge of the truth, then I moved to the Lords and received genuine salvation.

To be truthful to you, you know what? Any church that uses symbols and some kind of material s to pray and worship God, please run away from. So he churches. Am being truthful here. Just mark what I just said. Satan can't do without symbols and fetish things.

We appreciate it please let people know.

People need to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wow, I am short of words

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Rapidwhite: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Do u know the gravity of what you are doing?blasphemy.i pray dat d God of ma commission forgives you
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lomprico(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
peteregwu:

You now dine or have dined with satan to know what he can and cannot do without abi? Morrafucker!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by peteregwu(m): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2016
lomprico:

You now dine or have dined with satan to know what he can and cannot do without abi? Morrafucker!

Mr man, you better give your life to jesus before it is too late for you. "morrafucker" or whatever you call can't save you from the damnation. It is Jesus that save all from it. Make up your mind now. Stop the living this American style of life that will reach you no where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Bikini Church End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.