Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs (90819 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by airbender(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
whats the diff if all these fake pastor illuminati manson or wateva die and go to hell and same tin happen to u....remove the log frm ur eyes first.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Christine01(f): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ Poster,
May GOD forgive Ɣ☺ΰ for lying against a true man of GOD.I guess joblessness has taken over Ɣ☺ΰ completely that the Devil now resides I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺ΰ and has made Ɣ☺ΰ his workshop.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by deandavid(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
i cnt judge anybody,but my question to winner's members is why did d bishop choose to use those signs and symbol. Symbols have meaning, the cross sign 4 xample has meaning, do u guys want to say, he doesnt knw d meaning of all these signs and symbols. Dat aside, their mode of dressing in dat church,chai is sumtin else o. Wen u enter dat church on sunday, u ll tink u entered a club hux. God 4giv me if am making a mistake,but i see sumtin i believe is contrary to ur way in winners church.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by opokonwa(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
@Niflheim, you are so informed.

Thanks for informing us very ignorant peeps.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Image123(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
all of you using naira or dollar, you are illuminati.Those monies are either illuminatized or filled with pagan and unchristian symbols. Did I just type unchristian symbols? Sorry, there is no Christian symbol. any body using any symbol is an illuminatic idolater, right? i'm going on love with theories
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
Niflheim: @LORD REED,YOU HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO DISPLAY THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF IGNORANCE,AS IF ISIS DOES NOT HAVE MANY SYMBOLS,DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE SYMBOL BEHIND THE 5 PILLARS IS CALLED THE "ANKH",A VERY COMMON SYMBOL OF ISIS.SOLIDBRODA WAS TRYING TO ILLUSTRATE THIS IN THE GOOGLE MAP PHOTO.THE FIVE PILLARS WILL MAKE A MARK OF FIVE DOTS OR CIRCLES ON THE GROUND AND THE FIVE DOTS WHEN SEPARATED WILL FORM A FIVE POINTED STAR WHICH IS THE SYMBOL OF VENUS WHO WAS KNOWN IN EGYPT AS ISIS.THIS IS WHAT SOLIDBRODA MEANT WHEN HE SAID THAT THE SYMBOLS ARE HIDDEN,THEY ARE HIDDEN FROM GULLIBLE AND IGNORANT CHRISTIANS.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Shut the 4k up...
seconded
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by likemic: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
may God have mercy on d bastard dat made dis post. Jobless fool
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
likemic: may God have mercy on d bastard dat made dis post. Jobless fool
May god have mercy on you fellow who is brainwashed. God will open your eyes.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Osisinakpo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
solidbroda: www.nairaland.com/attachments/75991_covenant_jpgabca2dd7280efd0e9c05eb08e00e90b0
Don't know if I should discuss the Winners Chapel hidden satanic signs here.
Seriously, this Oyedepo is a mason.
And anybody who still thinks he is a true man of God is on his own.

if Bishop David Oyedepo was called by God, then be rest assure that That same God wil judge you if what u are saying here is true.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
In freemasonry,the equilateral triangle stands for the 3 sacred laws which are Liberty,Equality and Fraternity and another way of representing these 3 laws is with a letter 'Y'.the 3 sides of the 'Y' must be equal because masons believe that the 3 laws are of equal importance.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
oyedepo once said that he saw the devil in his parlour and laughed and went to sleep.my question is this,how did he recognize the devil and why will the devil go for a small boy like him who is fascinated by private jets at his age?if truly light does not mix with darkness then how did the devil enter his parlour?it is because the devil is his landlord and he came to collect his rent.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Osisinakpo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Niflheim: oyedepo once said that he saw the devil in his parlour and laughed and went to sleep.my question is this,how did he recognize the devil and why will the devil go for a small boy like him who is fascinated by private jets at his age?if truly light does not mix with darkness then how did the devil enter his parlour?it is because the devil is his landlord and he came to collect his rent.

he never said so, he was reffering to a different man of God.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
when jesus met the devil,jesus did not laugh so who is he to laugh?the devil's slave,the prince of persia,held angel gabriel for 21 days,yet this guy wants us to believe that he saw the devil then laughed and went to sleep?maybe he was watching Basketmouth on AIT that night!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Bestlyf: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
Niflheim: when jesus met the devil,jesus did not laugh so who is he to laugh?the devil's slave,the prince of persia,held angel gabriel for 21 days,yet this guy wants us to believe that he saw the devil then laughed and went to sleep?maybe he was watching Basketmouth on AIT that night!!!
I have followed your post all these while and I have no doubt that you belong to freemason too.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by abugbe(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
Speechless
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Obijulius: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
geniuspaul: @poster
You better be careful and mind what u say/write about ministers of God...who the hell are u to condemn any one of them...have u forgotten what the scripture says...'Judge nothing before its time'...Leave judgement to the Most High God...and stop posting NONSESNSE

Mugu talk. So even without these u can't see that dis dog of a pastor is a fraud.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Malawian(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Practically every building on that map is a symbol. What exactly is the point? Why hide all these signs in plain sight? Do you know that the geometry of the cross the grail movement uses is different from that of the roman catholics? And that Y styled building is nothing but the head of baphomet. Do you know whom baphomet is? Baphomet is non other than mahomet who in turn is the very muhammad of the muslims. This is not my opinion but that of biblical schollars and that the templars of the round table were at some point accused of mahomet worship. You all should google all these. The devil is Very much at the gates. We thank GOD for google maps.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Tropilo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
likemic: may God have mercy on d bastard dat made dis post. Jobless fool

My dear brother, its not Christ-like to curse or to use derogatory language. As Christians we must brittle our tongues. You will sound better when you bless and even pray for the person(s) with opposing views. Check with JESUS' words and life-style always. That's what makes us true followers of JESUS the Christ. Not the church building or denomination we belong.
@OP: In any architectural design. The Architect usually has a guiding principles he follows. Which are form, functionality and aesthetics (FFA). The land size or shape can conform him/her into a particular sharp or form choice. Since we can not say this of these Winners buildings as they have a large expanse to work with. It could be adduced that other considerations may/must have informed his choice of form. It does not have to be what you have in mind or insinuating.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Tropilo(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2012
Tropilo:

My dear brother, its not Christ-like to curse or to use derogatory language. As Christians we must brittle our tongues. You will sound better when you bless and even pray for the person(s) with opposing views. Check with JESUS' words and life-style always. That's what makes us true followers of JESUS the Christ. Not the church building or denomination we belong.
@OP: In any architectural design. The Architect usually has guiding principles he follows. Which are primarily form, functionality and aesthetics (FFA). The land size or shape can conform him/her into a particular sharp or form choice. Since we can not say this of these Winners buildings as they have a large expanse to work with. It could be adduced that other considerations may/must have informed his choice of form. It does not have to be what you have in mind or insinuating.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by applause1527: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2012
greatful for this post, its getting me back to my roof.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by hakunajay(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2012
Niflheim: IN ACTS 7:43,THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT THE ISRAELITES TAKING UP THE STAR OF THE BABYLONIAN GOD CALLED MOLOCH,THIS IS APART FROM THE PRACTICE OF SACRIFICING THEIR FIRST BORN CHILDREN TO MOLOCH,BY WALKING THROUGH HIS SACRED FIRE,THE STAR OF MOLOCH IS WHAT GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS REFER TO AS THE STAR OF DAVID.DO NOT FORGET THAT EVEN THE JEWISH CITY OF BETH SHEMESH IS NAMED AFTER ANOTHER BABYLONIAN GOD CALLED SHAMASH, AND THE NEW RELIGION OF MYSTICISM IN ISRAEL,CALLED KABBALAH,WHICH IS PRACTICED BY BRITNEY SPEARS,ASHTON KUTCHER,MADONNA AND DEMI MOORE,WAS A PRACTICE THAT THE JEWS LEARNT WHILE IN CAPTIVITY IN BABYLON.BUT GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER EVER BE AWARE OF THIS BECAUSE THEY SPEND HALF OF THEIR SALARY BUYING BOOKS AND TAPES FROM OYEDEPO.

Now, this is something that looks like a proof [At least, it has an untwisted bible verse]. All others are just blabbing like castrated men. If you have to say something, say it with some forms of logic/proof in it. One looks more intelligent by not saying anything at all than talking thrash and thinking you are making sense!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by yek: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2012
interesting . . .
na wa ooo. . .
no be small thing. . .
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by DinhoMVP: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2012
solidbroda: www.nairaland.com/attachments/75991_covenant_jpgabca2dd7280efd0e9c05eb08e00e90b0
Don't know if I should discuss the Winners Chapel hidden satanic signs here.
Seriously, this Oyedepo is a mason.
And anybody who still thinks he is a true man of God is on his own.
guy i de pity u o..u don de invite troble 4ur head its nt in ur place 2say who is of GOD or satan..b kiaful no b evrytn dem de use joke
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2012
YOU FOOLS.. Are you worshiping the church or are you worshiping GOD? When you say your prayers, do you say in Jesus name or in Oyedepo name? Has Oyedepo ever asked anyone to pray to any other God apart from the Almighty GOD? Who are you to judge? Are you God? Why not shut your mouth and worship your God? Did GOD give you the job of detecting false pastors? Keep your opinion to yourself and your family. The church is just a building, we worship God with our hearts and our deeds.. Be it on the streets, in our home, or in church.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2012
DinhoMVP:
guy i de pity u o..u don de invite troble 4ur head its nt in ur place 2say who is of GOD or satan..b kiaful no b evrytn dem de use joke
i am not afraid of anything. You can threaten me with whatever, that's your business. Their are still some men of God i know they are pure(they speak nothing more of salvation and kingdom of God as if their lives depended on it) but very few, but it certain i can't speak against them, because they are true men o God. But Oyedepo, Oyahkilome, whoever says they are not false has massive brainwashing to the point of no return. only grace will save such person. God bless you
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by dorox(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2012
DinhoMVP:

it is you that needs to be pitied for being a miserable simpleton, enslaved through fear and superstition to stinking man of satan, papa oyedepo.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2012
God bless this poster i cant imagine my house been constructed without my concept or design na abi y do he only talk about prosperity when we are in the end time.........people need to c things the God way and not the members way in the bible i have never ever heard that the star of david or symbol of isis represent Christ and salvation for us or even letter Y represent the cross of Calvary so let live be frank whe die of lack of knowledge.......i have a video on my system abt the girl that die for 23 hours and came back with her testimony and she said that Christ was always crying because of the way the people he died for were been mislead by the demons and fall to hell like heaps of sands i recommend you all to watch this testimony and c that people you dont expect to be the master mind of this fall of man are the people you believe in...........please only believe in christ and stop putting you thought or faith on Men of God nobody is above Temptation even christ was tempted wink
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Niflheim
The excuse people who don't want something to come to light is that the knowledge is secret or esoteric. Please try again.

The Ankh as symbol is not associated with any one Egyptian god as a matter of fact they all used it because it is the symbol of immortality.

So what you are telling us is that everytime there are 5 pillars then it represents a symbol of Venus aka Isis? Guy your own ignorance is worse than foolishness because you have crossed into self deceit.

Venus was never associated with Isis please. It is just like associating a prostitute with a virgin. I don't know where you get your info from.
All you just managed to say is absolute balderdash!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Niflheim
Please quit twisting scriptures to prove your rubbish.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by cjfavour(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
mankand: Guy, you no get work. Dis Satanic signs already driving you crazy. Everyone please do not believe all this bull shit. I have followed and chased all for 9 years of mylife. Wasting my God given talents to some fucking Mirage.

At the end of the day, i discovered all was brought down to something. (In the name of Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and Earth)

Only those who knows and are more used to the secrets excel and flourish in it while the others (MUGUS) calls it Satanic. Go to the Vatican City Museum, you will find all been used even in Mecca all there.

Below are names of people that used the signs and symbols in the bible.
Joshua---When he called for the sun to stand still
Elijah
Elisha
King Saul
David----Many, many , many times
king solomon

These are few names to be mentioned since you are all very familiar with the names

You will only end up messing ur life with the crap.

Go for better stuffs OR BE A MEMBER OF THE FREEMASON and start your life as an apprentice, you shall be enlightened more.

The basic truth is in order to share equality of all beliefs, all these secrets have been shared within all religions, beliefs and ways of life so not one belief will be more superior to the other.

PLEASE HELP ME ASK THE OWNER OF THE POST IF HE WILL CONCLUDE THAT THE CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST IS SATANIC SINCE THEIR CHURCH SYMBOL HAS AN EYE ON IT

I rest my case
YOU ARE A CONFIRMED CULTIST/ freemasonry on a mission to recruit more members. U ppl like pulling wools on ppls eyes.BROTHERS BEWARE OF THIS WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING. THEIR WAY OF OPERATION IS TO ATTACK ANYONE WHO OPPOSES THEM OR EXPOSES THEM,LIKE THIS MAN HERE. READ THEIR POSTS AND U'LL SEE DT THEY'RE INVITING U TO JOIN JUST LIKE THIS ONE. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA TODAY.LOOK AT SOME CARS ON D ROAD TODAY,U'LL SEE TRIANGLE WITH AN EYE. WHAT D POSTER IS REVEALING IS TRUE. WHAT I NEED IS MORE INFO ABOUT D STAR OF DAVID IN ISREAL FLAG OR IS IT JUST LIKE D ALL SEEING EYES IN DOLLAR BILL? MEANT FOR THOSE DT UNDERSTANDS?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by cjfavour(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

Ur right bro....

you're correct bro. Keep on enlightening us. The darkness is becoming 3 much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.