Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs (90770 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by hotwax: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Despite muslims haVE diverse factions and sects, you will never notice them rubishing one another in the public.
They always seek to revive the name of Islam. They have framed up so many propaganda in the name of their religion.
E.g A child with a quran, a snail with arabic sign e.t.c.

Muslims only fight with eachother because of politics. E.g shiite Vs sunni in Iraq/Lebanon e.t.c.

But they will never rubish their version of Islam. They believe in the same faith.

But you will SEE some pastors sponsoring christians to go and bring another church down because of mere jealous or sense of insecurity/compitetion
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mkmyers45(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Stacey Banks: i pity you. Make WINNERS CHAPEL members catch you grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mkmyers45(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
hotwax: Poster, you have no Job other than to be looking for loop holes in winner chapel.
I have noticed your posts regarding churches. Get a life or go tell ur boko-haram brothers to contribute money and build one and stop destroying.

U people keep destroying why somebody is building/beautifying.

Star of david is a symbol of the Jews. Its a symbol of Israel Flag. What is satanic there? Jews and Christians are brothers. Up winners!

There is nothing you can do to bring it down. Wat u can do is invite boko to bomb it. Jealous scum

HOLY-WINCH-SLAPPER ON THE LOOSE
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Jyde89: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Why on earth has the thugs on N/L chosen to make this man their object of ridicule! Hater's,God know's ur address and he'll give u ur reward's in due time. SMH 4 some people.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Bestlyf: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
solidbroda: More so, these are men of God. They have read deeply and understand everything about the world. And, why would he hide them(those shapes) if they were just ordinary shapes?
How did you see them if they were hidden?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by beylinko(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
;
mkmyers45:

Dude...Go and take your tabs and go to sleep
u and who? are u sick upstairs or wat? Did i mention ur name or are u seun. Take time o
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
People and conspiracy theory sha!

BTW this is the symbol of Isis (below), don't spread falsehood abeg.

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by iJAY1: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
POSTER, HOW DOES THE MAP SUGGEST THAT THE GUY HAS ANY LINK TO FREEMANSORY
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Fabjay(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
Na wooo @poster one tin u should know is dat d more u try to pull dis man d more ur making him famous...y not leave God almighty to judge him rather than all dis condemnation....
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by muffins99(f): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
I'm not here to prove or disprove the topic but rather to emphasise that occultic signs are everywhere around us and people need to be made aware of them.

The star of david is not a christian symbol...my mum told me this over 20 years ago and she'd never been to bible school. Before you disrespect my mum, please know that i've done my own research and can confirm it. There are other symbols too which are used in designs of jewellery, decorations, etc and people buy them innocently...remember when people stopped accepting wedding gifts cos they don't know what juju has been tied to it?

I watched this last month and you might find it useful if you have access:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5vZ14Ozqzw&feature=related

Also check out http://campbellmgold.com/archive_esoteric/occult_signs_cg.pdf
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by sylve11: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
hmmm! i'm not here to criticize , i leave the man for Almighty God to judge. cool
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by dinoinlove: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
I think is high time I delete my self here.for I see here as a doomed site.how can someone be a judge to a man of God.op you are a bloody bastard.look for a job A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ stop smoking that weed fool
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by mankand(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
Guy, you no get work. Dis Satanic signs already driving you crazy. Everyone please do not believe all this bull shit. I have followed and chased all for 9 years of mylife. Wasting my God given talents to some fucking Mirage.

At the end of the day, i discovered all was brought down to something. (In the name of Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and Earth)

Only those who knows and are more used to the secrets excel and flourish in it while the others (MUGUS) calls it Satanic. Go to the Vatican City Museum, you will find all been used even in Mecca all there.

Below are names of people that used the signs and symbols in the bible.
Joshua---When he called for the sun to stand still
Elijah
Elisha
King Saul
David----Many, many , many times
king solomon

These are few names to be mentioned since you are all very familiar with the names

You will only end up messing ur life with the crap.

Go for better stuffs or be a member of the freemason and start your life as an apprentice, you shall be enlightened more.

The basic truth is in order to share equality of all beliefs, all these secrets have been shared within all religions, beliefs and ways of life so not one belief will be more superior to the other.

PLEASE HELP ME ASK THE OWNER OF THE POST IF HE WILL CONCLUDE THAT THE CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST IS SATANIC SINCE THEIR CHURCH SYMBOL HAS AN EYE ON IT

I rest my case
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Bestlyf: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
Its like telling me that Nigeria is freemason country because its has a triangle (or the sign of the pyramid) inscribed on N1000 note. No one can escape these signs. Islam has the moon and the star for symbol and every of their festival is decided by the moon. What should we say about that?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Double194(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
geniuspaul: @poster
You better be careful and mind what u say/write about ministers of God...who the hell are u to condemn any one of them...have u forgotten what the scripture says...'Judge nothing before its time'...Leave judgement to the Most High God...and stop posting NONSESNSE

SHUT D F UP. You see glaring signs and symbols and You decide to take the side of a mason under the cloak, using the Bible as a refrence point to perpetuate evil. Isha Allah.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
THE POSTER IS A VERY INTELLIGENT PERSON AND EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING IS TRUE.MY FRIEND WHOSE UNCLE IS A MEMBER OF AMORC ONCE SLEPT AT THEIR IBADAN TEMPLE AND SAW OYEDEPO'S PICTURE ON THEIR HALL OF FAME WALL.ALSO THE PERSON WHO WAS THE MENTOR OF OYEDEPO IN AMERICA,PASTOR ORAL ROBERTS,WAS A CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER WHO ONCE STATED THAT WITHOUT 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS,GOD WILL NOT TAKE HIM HOME.THIS INCIDENT TOOK PLACE IN 1986.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
@BIGX,I AM SUPRISED THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW THAT ISRAEL IS AN ILLUMINATI COUNTRY,SO YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT THE OFFICIAL RELIGION IS JUDAISM(NOT CHRISTIANITY),AND THE OFFICIAL BOOK IS THE TALMUD(NOT THE BIBLE),WHICH CLAIMS THAT JESUS SLEPT WITH A DONKEY AND HE IS IN HELL.A COUNTRY WHICH CLAIMS THAT JESUS IS IN HELL AND ALSO CLAIMS THAT JESUS SLEPT WITH A DONKEY,IS IT NOT AN ILLUMINATI COUNTRY?REMEMBER THAT EVEN THE BIBLE STATES THAT THE CHILDREN OF GOD PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE JUST AS IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD(ILLUMINATI) WILL SUPERCEDE GOD'S CHILDREN IN KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE GOD'S CHILDREN ACT LIKE BABIES.SO GULLIBLE AND OVEREXCITED.AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WAS BORN AND RAISED AS A CHRISTIAN!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by tonigreen: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
mkmyers45:

dude..post it here now angry angry

be careful of what u say/write against a man of God. Judge not.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by lekkie073(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
solidbroda: thank u. let those who have eyes let them c. let those who have brain let them understand. A false prophet is a false prophet. even with the man's flamboyant lifestyle, a normal person should question his(oyedepo) faith. who ever saw the owver of facebook on the t.v, you will c d simplicity in his dressing. her wife wedding ring was cheap for the kind of wealth he has. but pastors here are arrogant, flamboyant, proud and greedy. these are not the fruits of the holy spirit.
They shall do wonders in my name bUt they are not of me, said papa jesus...i pity all these brainwashed pentecostals!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
@BESTLYF,I WAS SUPRISED WHEN YOU SAID "THAT IF NIGERIA USES A TRIANGLE DOES NOT MAKE NIGERIA A MASONIC NATION".YOU ARE HIGHLY IGNORANT BECAUSE THE BRITISH WHO GAVE US INDEPENDENCE MADE SURE THAT THEY INITIATED ALL THE NEW NIGERIAN LEADERS BEFORE HANDING OVER TO US.DO NOT TELL ME YOU NEVER KNEW OR I MAY BE FORCED TO CALL YOU A 2 MONTH OLD BABY.HERBERT MACAULAY WAS A FREEMASON,AWOLOWO WAS AMORC(AN EGYPT CULT HIJACKED BY THE BRITISH),TAFAWA BALEWA WAS KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN AND AZIKWE WAS INITIATED AT LINCOLN UNIVERSITY.SOLIDBRODA HAS BROUGHT LIGHT INTO NAIRALAND BUT IT IS CHARACTERISTIC OF GULLIBLE FOOLS TO FIGHT THE LIGHT!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by muchbeauty(f): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
when you serve God, he blesses you beyond human understanding, do your own and leave God's servant Oyedepo alone.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by OmoOlorun: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
Let's check on the background of the Architectural company that did this design. Many institutions are unknowingly carrying satanic symbols because they gave the design to companies with evil affiliations. Many marketing firms have their leaders deeply occultic.The designer of this site may be occultic or simply ignorant of what the symbols mean. May have copied it from a design outside the country. I once heard of an Architect designing an apartment complex in Lagos with a heated swimming pool. A copy and paste design from cold climates.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Revolva(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
dinoinlove: I think is high time I delete my self here.for I see here as a doomed site.how can someone be a judge to a man of God.op you are a bloody bastard.look for a job A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ stop smoking that weed fool

Oya if you don't delete your self here you must be the bloody bastard lol practice what you boast of
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by kelly22real(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Maybe you have try OYADEPO and you fail, sorry for YOU.
My bible make me to understand that, IF YOU HAVE FAITH, YOU CAN COMMAND THE MOUNTAIN TO MOVE.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Niflheim: THE POSTER IS A VERY INTELLIGENT PERSON AND EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING IS TRUE.MY FRIEND WHOSE UNCLE IS A MEMBER OF AMORC ONCE SLEPT AT THEIR IBADAN TEMPLE AND SAW OYEDEPO'S PICTURE ON THEIR HALL OF FAME WALL.ALSO THE PERSON WHO WAS THE MENTOR OF OYEDEPO IN AMERICA,PASTOR ORAL ROBERTS,WAS A CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER WHO ONCE STATED THAT WITHOUT 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS,GOD WILL NOT TAKE HIM HOME.THIS INCIDENT TOOK PLACE IN 1986.
Oyedepo n AMORC HALL OF FAME. THAT'S NEW, BUT I CAN NEVER BELIEVE ANY LESS.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by bisiaet: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ dinoinlove:
I think is high time I delete my self here.for I see here as a doomed site.how can someone be a judge to a man of God.op you are a bloody bastard.look for a job A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ stop smoking that weed fool

Oh boy why are you angry for God sake. Are you Oyedepo son or younger brother?? Take it easy ooo. If Oyedepo hand is clean no need for you to defend him for God sake you can not fight Oyedepo fight brosie.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Zodiac61(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Oh, what fun grin grin grin grin
I do love a christian catfight.
This reminds of of the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

hotwax: Despite muslims haVE diverse factions and sects, you will never notice them rubishing one another in the public.
They always seek to revive the name of Islam. They have framed up so many propaganda in the name of their religion.
E.g A child with a quran, a snail with arabic sign e.t.c.

Muslims only fight with eachother because of politics. E.g shiite Vs sunni in Iraq/Lebanon e.t.c.

But they will never rubish their version of Islam. They believe in the same faith.

But you will SEE some pastors sponsoring christians to go and bring another church down because of mere jealous or sense of insecurity/compitetion
Really, so when they kill each other, like in Iraq, they only do so because thir politics differ.
I would not have known that. Presumably, the Ahmadiyyas are not muslims, because they appear to be despised by the other sects.
As for pastors sponsoring christians to try to bring down other churches, it is called business. The fewer churches there are, the more money to go round.
I say, keep it up, brothers.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
IN ACTS 7:43,THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT THE ISRAELITES TAKING UP THE STAR OF THE BABYLONIAN GOD CALLED MOLOCH,THIS IS APART FROM THE PRACTICE OF SACRIFICING THEIR FIRST BORN CHILDREN TO MOLOCH,BY WALKING THROUGH HIS SACRED FIRE,THE STAR OF MOLOCH IS WHAT GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS REFER TO AS THE STAR OF DAVID.DO NOT FORGET THAT EVEN THE JEWISH CITY OF BETH SHEMESH IS NAMED AFTER ANOTHER BABYLONIAN GOD CALLED SHAMASH, AND THE NEW RELIGION OF MYSTICISM IN ISRAEL,CALLED KABBALAH,WHICH IS PRACTICED BY BRITNEY SPEARS,ASHTON KUTCHER,MADONNA AND DEMI MOORE,WAS A PRACTICE THAT THE JEWS LEARNT WHILE IN CAPTIVITY IN BABYLON.BUT GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER EVER BE AWARE OF THIS BECAUSE THEY SPEND HALF OF THEIR SALARY BUYING BOOKS AND TAPES FROM OYEDEPO.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by ijawkid(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Niflheim: IN ACTS 7:43,THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT THE ISRAELITES TAKING UP THE STAR OF THE BABYLONIAN GOD CALLED MOLOCH,THIS IS APART FROM THE PRACTICE OF SACRIFICING THEIR FIRST BORN CHILDREN TO MOLOCH,BY WALKING THROUGH HIS SACRED FIRE,THE STAR OF MOLOCH IS WHAT GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS REFER TO AS THE STAR OF DAVID.DO NOT FORGET THAT EVEN THE JEWISH CITY OF BETH SHEMESH IS NAMED AFTER ANOTHER BABYLONIAN GOD CALLED SHAMASH, AND THE NEW RELIGION OF MYSTICISM IN ISRAEL,CALLED KABBALAH,WHICH IS PRACTICED BY BRITNEY SPEARS,ASHTON KUTCHER,MADONNA AND DEMI MOORE,WAS A PRACTICE THAT THE JEWS LEARNT WHILE IN CAPTIVITY IN BABYLON.BUT GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER EVER BE AWARE OF THIS BECAUSE THEY SPEND HALF OF THEIR SALARY BUYING BOOKS AND TAPES FROM OYEDEPO.

Lol...

Ur right bro....
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
@LORD REED,YOU HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO DISPLAY THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF IGNORANCE,AS IF ISIS DOES NOT HAVE MANY SYMBOLS,DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE SYMBOL BEHIND THE 5 PILLARS IS CALLED THE "ANKH",A VERY COMMON SYMBOL OF ISIS.SOLIDBRODA WAS TRYING TO ILLUSTRATE THIS IN THE GOOGLE MAP PHOTO.THE FIVE PILLARS WILL MAKE A MARK OF FIVE DOTS OR CIRCLES ON THE GROUND AND THE FIVE DOTS WHEN SEPARATED WILL FORM A FIVE POINTED STAR WHICH IS THE SYMBOL OF VENUS WHO WAS KNOWN IN EGYPT AS ISIS.THIS IS WHAT SOLIDBRODA MEANT WHEN HE SAID THAT THE SYMBOLS ARE HIDDEN,THEY ARE HIDDEN FROM GULLIBLE AND IGNORANT CHRISTIANS.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Niflheim(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
CHRISTIANS SHOULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION AND I WILL PROVE HOW STUPID THEY ARE,DID JESUS COLLECT TITHES AND OFFERINGS,DID JESUS NOT HAVE CONSTANT PROBLEMS WITH THE JEWISH AND ROMAN AUTHORITIES,YET ALL OF A SUDDEN,OYEDEPO IS COLLECTING PEOPLE'S MONEY LIKE A TAX COLLECTOR AND PRINTING AND SELLING BOOKS IN THE CHURCH,WHICH JESUS CONDEMNED AND HE SEEMS TO HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE GOVERNMENT,AND HE OWNS A CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY WHICH HAS A CURRICULUM THAT TEACHES BANKING ,...........................................YOU CANNOT TEACH BANKING IN ANY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL WITHOUT TEACHING THEM TO GET YOUR CASH BACK WITH INTEREST,YET LUKE 6:34-38 SAYS THAT IF YOU LEND AND ASK BACK IN RETURN THEN WHAT CREDIT IS IT TO YOU?.................THIS IS HYPOCRISY!!!DEUTERONOMY SAYS DO NOT COLLECT INTEREST FROM YOUR BROTHER AFTER LOANING HIM MONEY IN DEUTERONOMY 23:19-20.IN CHURCH THERE IS ONE TEACHING BUT IN THE UNIVERSITY THERE IS ANOTHER.GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Rawar: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
All i know in diz world is dat all NL are matured and we know d truth and d truth can set u free, if u attend any church and what they are doing does not suit u then u quit. because what God needs is ur heart and believe ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World. / Bikini Church End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.