Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs (90765 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by cjfavour(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
likemic: may God have mercy on d bastard dat made dis post. Jobless fool
you're nt even a born again from d way u're insulting ppl. So whats ur stake in all these?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by cjfavour(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Tropilo:

My dear brother, its not Christ-like to curse or to use derogatory language. As Christians we must brittle our tongues. You will sound better when you bless and even pray for the person(s) with opposing views. Check with JESUS' words and life-style always. That's what makes us true followers of JESUS the Christ. Not the church building or denomination we belong.
@OP: In any architectural design. The Architect usually has a guiding principles he follows. Which are form, functionality and aesthetics (FFA). The land size or shape can conform him/her into a particular sharp or form choice. Since we can not say this of these Winners buildings as they have a large expanse to work with. It could be adduced that other considerations may/must have informed his choice of form. It does not have to be what you have in mind or insinuating.
true talk but why didnt he use noah's ark prototype to build d church? Why nt any other form y depict an occultic symbol as a place of worship? Didnt GOD warn us against signs and symbols?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by cjfavour(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
teminoni: YOU FOOLS.. Are you worshiping the church or are you worshiping GOD? When you say your prayers, do you say in Jesus name or in Oyedepo name? Has Oyedepo ever asked anyone to pray to any other God apart from the Almighty GOD? Who are you to judge? Are you God? Why not shut your mouth and worship your God? Did GOD give you the job of detecting false pastors? Keep your opinion to yourself and your family. The church is just a building, we worship God with our hearts and our deeds.. Be it on the streets, in our home, or in church.
pastors and shepherds. Shepherds are nt suppose to mislead their flock. If what u said is true,why do we still have ppl promoting pastor king? We just have to be careful with this opium.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
cjfavour: true talk but why didnt he use noah's ark prototype to build d church? Why nt any other form y depict an occultic symbol as a place of worship? Didnt GOD warn us against signs and symbols?

Have you ever seen a prototype of Noah's Ark? Even if a building resembles a symbol is that enough reason to conclude that the owner or designer is evil?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by jaydude(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ Niflheim:
#Godiswatchingu#...easy oooh! Oyedepos mentor in the us was kenneth hagins and not oral roberts ooo...the late archbishop idahosa had more 2 do wit oral roberts...
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by maxwell837: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
Signs and symbols are not meaningless. †ђξy r modes of communication.чoü must b knowledgeable in it τ̅☺ make the right deductions.
Nevertheless,we must be vigilant and steadfast in our faith τ̅☺ spot the fake pastors because there are plenty of them now.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by maxwell837: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
solidbroda: i am not afraid of anything. You can threaten me with whatever, that's your business. Their are still some men of God i know they are pure(they speak nothing more of salvation and kingdom of God as if their lives depended on it) but very few, but it certain i can't speak against them, because they are true men o God. But Oyedepo, Oyahkilome, whoever says they are not false has massive brainwashing to the point of no return. only grace will save such person. God bless you

Pls who are now the true men of God чoü where referring τ̅☺? Just name them
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2012
maxwell837:

Pls who are now the true men of God чoü where referring τ̅☺? Just name them
i don't need to market them. Go find them yourself...or remain brainwashed
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by LordReed(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2012
maxwell837: Signs and symbols are not meaningless. †ђξy r modes of communication.чoü must b knowledgeable in it τ̅☺ make the right deductions.
Nevertheless,we must be vigilant and steadfast in our faith τ̅☺ spot the fake pastors because there are plenty of them now.

Jumping at every shadow only leads to madness, no good ever comes of it. Trust me I've been down that road. Evil is unveiled by light not by nitpicking on what every scribble means.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Tropilo(m): 1:18am On Jun 08, 2012
cjfavour: true talk but why didnt he use noah's ark prototype to build d church? Why nt any other form y depict an occultic symbol as a place of worship? Didnt GOD warn us against signs and symbols?

Bros, like i said "some other considerations" may have induced his choice of forms. I am not a Winners member neither am i close to the Bishop to know why he may have chosen his form. I was only just defending the professional aspect as he's also a trained Architect.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2012
The name of the school alone speaks volume, "Convenant University". CONVENANT WITH WHOM OR WHAT ? GOD OR DEVIL !! ?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2012
Niflheim, it is like those that condemned your position want to perish. Any person that claims he has been ordained by God to to head Christians is probably a liar since God has already informed us that after gathering his presently scattered people he will give true shepherds (Jeremiah 3:14-15; 23:3-4). HE also tells us that when they return HE will fill them with HIS Spirit (Ezekiel 36:24-27), implying that those who speak in tongues after baptism in the name of JeZeus are under a strong delusion. Isn't such baptism in the name of Zeus equivalent to receiving the mark of the beast?

For a more detailed discussion of how those symbols have been used to steal, kill and destroy, I recommend reading the series at the following link (read with care!)

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/spirituality-connect-your-center/44291-panama-bible-8.html
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by christemmbassey(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
amor4ce: Niflheim, it is like those that condemned your position want to perish. Any person that claims he has been ordained by God to to head Christians is probably a liar since God has already informed us that after gathering his presently scattered people he will give true shepherds (Jeremiah 3:14-15; 23:3-4). HE also tells us that when they return HE will fill them with HIS Spirit (Ezekiel 36:24-27), implying that those who speak in tongues after baptism in the name of JeZeus are under a strong delusion. Isn't such baptism in the name of Zeus equivalent to receiving the mark of the beast?

For a more detailed discussion of how those symbols have been used to steal, kill and destroy, I recommend reading the series at the following link (read with care!)

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/spirituality-connect-your-center/44291-panama-bible-8.html
the bible says; ever learning n never able 2 come 2 d knowledge of d truth. 8.Now as Jannes n Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also withstood the TRUTH.....2Tim3:7-9. It is either u r crass ignorant, or outrightly want 2 b mischievous. 1. Jesus is not corruption of zeus, rather it is Anglicized Greek name "JOSHUA" MEANING, SAVIOUR OR MESAIAH. 2. B4 Jesus there was nothing as Christianity, d old testament religion of the jews which they still v now in Isreal to those who do not still believe in Jesus as d promised "sherpered" if i may use ur word, is called Judaism. If Jesus Christ is not d authentic promised sherpered, y called those who believe in him Christian. Its not Christian if its not Christ. 3. Speaking about recieving of d Holy Spirit n speaking in tongues, read Acts chapters 1 n 2. Jesus promised that He will plead with d Father n 'He will send annther comforter'.....Jn14:16. Finally just repent n accept Jesus so that u will b able 2 understand all these. Read, jn3:16, 1jn5:10-14. LOVE U.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 4:32am On Jun 26, 2012
The Greeks initially transliterated the name Eshu to Iesou and later replaced the latter with Iesous/IeZeus. Joshua is a deliberately deviant way of writing Eshu. Note that the Jews of Israel who are in fact the synagogue of satan (Revelations 2:9; 3:9) have admitted that they do not know how the Biblical Hebrew was pronounced and the reason is not far-fetched as they are not descendants of Jacob/Orion/Oranyan. The Moslems, Christians and Jews have divided that land amongst themselves (Lamentations 1:10; 2:7; 5:1-2; Joel 3:2). Similarly, Judaism was never practiced by the patriarchs as it is filled with lies and fake rituals.

Eshu had previously told his people that they would be plundered by the Greco-Romans and Western/Amorite/oyinbo peoples (Daniel 8; 11; Micah 5:1,3-4; Zechariah 13:7-9) and that when HE gathers HIS flock this present Israel and the surrounding areas will be desolate (Isaiah 25:7; 49:8,17,19; 54:1-3; 61:4Micah 7:13; Zephaniah 3:15). HE also said that other nations would return including Elam (Jeremiah 49:39), Moab (Jeremiah 48:47) and Ammon (Jeremiah 49:6).

Do not just read John 3:16 but from there to 3:18 and thereafter.

The Greco-Romans referred to Zeus as their saviour and are the ones who carried out a genocide of Negroes in that region.
http://www.sda-online.com/public/sixsixsix.htm

See this academic anthropology research article
http://dierklange.com/pdf/LOST_TRIBES_OF_ISRAEL.pdf
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by christemmbassey(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2012
amor4ce: The Greeks initially transliterated the name Eshu to Iesou and later replaced the latter with Iesous/IeZeus. Joshua is a deliberately deviant way of writing Eshu. Note that the Jews of Israel who are in fact the synagogue of satan (Revelations 2:9; 3:9) have admitted that they do not know how the Biblical Hebrew was pronounced and the reason is not far-fetched as they are not descendants of Jacob/Orion/Oranyan. The Moslems, Christians and Jews have divided that land amongst themselves (Lamentations 1:10; 2:7; 5:1-2; Joel 3:2). Similarly, Judaism was never practiced by the patriarchs as it is filled with lies and fake rituals.

Eshu had previously told his people that they would be plundered by the Greco-Romans and Western/Amorite/oyinbo peoples (Daniel 8; 11; Micah 5:1,3-4; Zechariah 13:7-9) and that when HE gathers HIS flock this present Israel and the surrounding areas will be desolate (Isaiah 25:7; 49:8,17,19; 54:1-3; 61:4Micah 7:13; Zephaniah 3:15). HE also said that other nations would return including Elam (Jeremiah 49:39), Moab (Jeremiah 48:47) and Ammon (Jeremiah 49:6).

Do not just read John 3:16 but from there to 3:18 and thereafter.

The Greco-Romans referred to Zeus as their saviour and are the ones who carried out a genocide of Negroes in that region.
http://www.sda-online.com/public/sixsixsix.htm

See this academic anthropology research article
http://dierklange.com/pdf/LOST_TRIBES_OF_ISRAEL.pdf
you r not a christian n don't understand it. Now how can u explain what u don't understand? Impossible! We do not follow Jesus, but JESUS CHRIST. U can only understand tro revelation knowledhe not tro some disjointed satan inspired web page. I v read most of ur posts n they all seems to sugest that u r on a mission. ARE U AN AGENT OF SATAN? or a simple ignorant guy looking 4 knowledge d wrong way? Now JESUS CHRIST IS THE Way, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, IN HIM IS HID ALL THE TREASURES OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE...Col 3.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
christemmbassey: you r not a christian n don't understand it. Now how can u explain what u don't understand? Impossible! We do not follow Jesus, but JESUS CHRIST. U can only understand tro revelation knowledhe not tro some disjointed satan inspired web page. I v read most of ur posts n they all seems to sugest that u r on a mission. ARE U AN AGENT OF SATAN? or a simple ignorant guy looking 4 knowledge d wrong way? Now JESUS CHRIST IS THE Way, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, IN HIM IS HID ALL THE TREASURES OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE...Col 3.

1) Which is more of a cognate of and similar/exact etymology to Yeshua and Joshua/Jeshua? (a) Eshu (b) Jesus

2) Which group of people was the Rock of Ages referring to in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 as the synagogue of Satan?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by christemmbassey(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
amor4ce:

1) Which is more of a cognate of and similar/exact etymology to Yeshua and Joshua/Jeshua? (a) Eshu (b) Jesus

2) Which group of people was the Rock of Ages referring to in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 as the synagogue of Satan?
We r more concerned with d birth n d results of what Christ did n not with d variations of His first name. When we call Jesus Christ we know whom we mean, our SAVIOUR, MASTER, THE GOOD SHERPHERED.SON OF GOD, THE WORD, THE TRUTH, THE WAY, THE LIGHT, THE LIFE.. Etc
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by rufuszion: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
I thought this forum is meant to educate and promote the Gospel of our Lord jesus Christ. Instead, what I read are blasphemous comments from people who are obviously ignorant of the Word of God, and are making their situation in life more terrible and full of pain and anguish by criticising men of God. You will suffer for your foolishness I tell you, but I refuse to partake of the curse that will follow you and your life. God forbids
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
rufuszion: I thought this forum is meant to educate and promote the Gospel of our Lord jesus Christ. Instead, what I read are blasphemous comments from people who are obviously ignorant of the Word of God, and are making their situation in life more terrible and full of pain and anguish by criticising men of God. You will suffer for your foolishness I tell you, but I refuse to partake of the curse that will follow you and your life. God forbids
You are free to promote the gospel of your Lord Jesus Christ...
Also beware, ur gospel could also be blasphemous to mine...
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by christemmbassey(m): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2012
esu or ifa gospel? Now where did u read dat? Or is it oral tradition? My prayer is dat God will help u.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
christemmbassey: We r more concerned with d birth n d results of what Christ did n not with d variations of His first name. When we call Jesus Christ we know whom we mean, our SAVIOUR, MASTER, THE GOOD SHERPHERED.SON OF GOD, THE WORD, THE TRUTH, THE WAY, THE LIGHT, THE LIFE.. Etc
A person suffering from a strong delusion would believe strongly that h/she knows what h/she means.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/292991-overview
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by FXKing2012(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2012
Let God be the judge, wat is ur problem sef? Why cant u just leave these MOG alone and let God be the judge! Wat if u are wrong, dont u know itz enough to take u to hell for dissuading pple from serving God.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2012
Are you saying it is not important for us to get HIS name right (John 1:12, 3:16-18 )? The Name can be used as a test to discern liars (Jeremiah 26:16 ). These so-called MOGs are thieves and robbers who deceive the people with false prophecies of peace (Jeremiah 6:13-14; 8:10-11; 16:5; 23:16-17; 27:14-18; 28; 29:8-9,21-32 ), prophesy by Baal/Lord/Zeus (Jeremiah 2:8; 5:30-31; 23:13 ), fatten their people for slaughter by leading them into neo-colonialism (Jeremiah 27 (especially verses 12-17);Ezekiel 12 ), and bring about famine (poverty) in the land (Jeremiah 14 ).
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by christemmbassey(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
amor4ce: Are you saying it is not important for us to get HIS name right (John 1:12, 3:16-18 )? The Name can be used as a test to discern liars (Jeremiah 26:16 ). These so-called MOGs are thieves and robbers who deceive the people with false prophecies of peace (Jeremiah 6:13-14; 8:10-11; 16:5; 23:16-17; 27:14-18; 28; 29:8-9,21-32 ), prophesy by Baal/Lord/Zeus (Jeremiah 2:8; 5:30-31; 23:13 ), fatten their people for slaughter by leading them into neo-colonialism (Jeremiah 27 (especially verses 12-17);Ezekiel 12 ), and bring about famine (poverty) in the land (Jeremiah 14 ).
whose name? Y r u bothered by d name we call our Lord n Saviour? Look u r not part of this heritage, but its free, stop peeping tro d back window, d door is wide open, no gate fee, just acept Jesus Christ otherwise stay clear.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
Why did you not accept Guru Maharaji? Did he not claim to be the saviour?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by broswilli: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
Can i get winners chappel co-ordinates to view it on Google map
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Chubhie: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hahaha...You shall know the truth and it shall set you free. What then is truth? I pity the sheeple....just a lil more time from now....
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by LordReed(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Search for Otta.
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
even if the pastor himself confess of being satanic,people will still doubt it.......we are so blinded to the truth smiley
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by amor4ce(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Let the dead bury the dead?
Re: Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
op ur the bomb,don't mind all these brainwashed people.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Bikini Church End Time Church / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.