Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? (2318 Views)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Why Do Religious People Fight Science? / Do Religious Differences Matter In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
I have this sneaky suspision that Mustay is the same person as Seun . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by logicboy: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
fellis:
This is a rhetorical question isn't it?

wink
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by Mustay(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Derailing is something you know but I wouldn't be 'disturbing' a thread where I'm not a 'member'/'believer'/follower of. If am not a Carpenter, why should I be writing 'claims' and unnecessary posts on a thread carpenters are rubbing minds. Don't try to be an expert where you're not. Converse intelligently and try to see reason why certain people behave on certain ways (understand others' perspectives). It's very annoying when some people are trying to learn and because you just have this 'precious' hate, you keep diverting their attention and insult them. Respect is key.

And btw, Seun is Seun Osewa.
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by logicboy: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mustay: Derailing is something you know but I wouldn't be 'disturbing' a thread where I'm not a 'member'/'believer'/follower of. If am not a Carpenter, why should I be writing 'claims' and unnecessary posts on a thread carpenters are rubbing minds. Don't try to be an expert where you're not. Converse intelligently and try to see reason why certain people behave on certain ways (understand others' perspectives). It's very annoying when some people are trying to learn and because you just have this 'precious' hate, you keep diverting their attention and insult them. Respect is key.

And btw, Seun is Seun Osewa.

Carpenters do not condemn non-carpenters. Analogy fail.

I have lived and tried both religions that I talk about. Please try harder to be the self righteous, neutral goody-goody
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by Mustay(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
You seem to be interested with unnecessary arguments and perhaps, 'superiority of opinions'. Those who understand will (supposing they are matured enough) understand. Some people on the forum have hands that are faster in typing than the brain in processing and relaying information on this forum.

I also don't need to show myself as Mr. Goody Goody sweet or warreva on an internet forum. It's the same way I marvel at the correlation of the boredom of a section with paradise/hell. Wow!!! Dis Nairaland sef.

PS Because of what I see on this forum, I'd need to a dd a caveat that the first sentence was only for you so don't think I've started personalising issues.
Thank you.
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by logicboy: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mustay: You seem to be interested with unnecessary arguments and perhaps, 'superiority of opinions'. Those who understand will (supposing they are matured enough) understand. Some people on the forum have hands that are faster in typing than the brain in processing and relaying information on this forum.

I also don't need to show myself as Mr. Goody Goody sweet or warreva on an internet forum. It's the same way I marvel at the correlation of the boredom of a section with paradise/hell. Wow!!! Dis Nairaland sef.

PS Because of what I see on this forum, I'd need to a dd a caveat that the first sentence was only for you so don't think I've started personalising issues.
Thank you.

Okay, sorry. Maybe, I'm too emotional.....men have that time of the month too wink

1 Like

Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logicboy, you seem like a nice fella to have around. I like the fact that you take arguments lightly enough to joke while having them. What's your Myers Briggs personality type?
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by logicboy: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
fellis: Logicboy, you seem like a nice fella to have around. I like the fact that you take arguments lightly enough to joke while having them. What's your Myers Briggs personality type?

cant rememeber, I did that test long time ago.
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by logicboy: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
fellis: Logicboy, you seem like a nice fella to have around. I like the fact that you take arguments lightly enough to joke while having them. What's your Myers Briggs personality type?

Visit my more emotional thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/952935/religious-bigotry
Re: Do Religious People Really Think That They Are Moral? That They Are Fair? by TheBigUrban2: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
good old times

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexuals Have A Chance At Making Heaven!!! / Which One Is The Word Of God, Bible or Quran? / Sodomy In Islamic Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.