Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha (6373 Views)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by kpolli(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY: My first r/l was a flirt, he disappointed me so bad, I didn't date for almost 3 yrs and wen I realised I was not getting any younger, I decided to enter anoda r/l, which lasted for almost 5 yrs. During this period, I was paying d bills even when I had no job. I am too calm & cool so he took advantage of that. I decided to go my way though it was a tough decision because of all the sacrifices I've made for almost 5yrs and I'm 28, couldn't imagine I wasted almost 5yrs on a r/l dat ended up no where, [b]I snobbed enough guys that period [/b]because I chose to stay faithful, I don't double date & also he promised me marriage. I am supposed to be a very pretty gal but I don't always look good cos I'm always worried about what he will eat or wear etc so instead of using d money to take care of my looks, I channel it to him. Was I being stupid for 5 yrs? ? Its not just about love though it was compassion because I couldn't stop helping him as I couldn't watch him suffer. I didn't think I was getting a fair treatment as he scolds me at any slight mistake I make making me feel like a mumu when I'm a smartass. Sometimes I wished I Can just have babies & take care of them myself without marrying? I can't seem to meet any really good guy, my dream guy. I've suffered in d hands of my 2 relationships and I'm tired of men, even if I decide to date, I can never date a broke arsse anymore, I used to hate d talk dat a guy has to really have cash b4 u date him but omo I second that now as I have seen Oba.. I am wrecked cos I took care of a guy for 5yrs and I'm suffering for it. By now I should have a land and at least a small ride & some cash saved up in my account if I had invested all dat money I spent for 5yrs on dis guy. I am so devastated....what guys do to gals...Mtscheww...Smh...now I'm wondering where I would start from. Sometimes Why do some really good girls go through baad relationships? I just feel like d world should end already sad

That's the Genesis and Revelation of ur problem
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne: Another thread about giving up on love, such a cliché.

You've given up on love and so fccking what can we do with this piece of info

How exactly does this affect the price of crude oil per barrel

Enough of all these generic topics, it's getting really boring

So why did u waste you precious time reading it? ur even more confused than u sound.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
Vikin: When you opened yours about your life, some folks gave you healthy advices, now this lady opens up about her problem, and you think its becoming boring?

You should just ignore it if you have nothing to say.

GBAM!
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne: Shut that stinking shrinking slimy hole you call a mouth. Wasn't talking to you, ombré. There are currently more than five threads in this section about this same issue and I find it boring. My opinion, not yours.

Did I ever say I was giving up on love

If she has really given up, why is she here bothering us with this claptrap

Giving up ko, loving up ni. Balderash

if its that boring, what are you still doing here? makes u look stupiddd hahaha cheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
Slimyem: hehehe.
Nice one!..
op,you don fall for ground,dust your body, pick yourself up again and continue the journey!
You've had two experiences while some girls have had countless and yet still believe there's some love out there for them.
Don't give up.,learn from your mistakes and arrange yourself.you'll find a good man in time!

THANKS
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

So why did u waste you precious time reading it? ur even more confused than u sound.
Miz_JaY:

if its that boring, what are you still doing here? makes u look stupiddd hahaha cheesy

Sorry to disappoint you miss turtle, I didn't read your wishy washy shiit. Didn't have to, the title is self explanatory.

For someone in your situation, you are quite chatty. But trust me, you don't want to go there with me.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: I no its getting boring but its best we save all dis unborn babies from dier selfish mothers.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Haba! La mamasita chill na! dis poster case differ small na.

I no its getting boring but its best we save all dis unborn babies from dier selfish mothers.

La belle, I hear ya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
fresh_dude: You sound like someone I know very very well. Are you that person?

alot of ladies have gat similar stories, so nope u dont know me.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
[b]Idowuogbo:[/b]she is 28, u feel a guy would be willing to deal wiv her attitude? she shud count herself lucky if eventually dat miracle stud drops from mars. Pendo, lets b realistic here, fate leads the willing but drives d stubborn. She needs to work on herself first IMO!

and what attitude are we talking about here? clarify pls undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Kpolli: That's the Genesis and Revelation of ur problem

it would have been better if u had just kept quiet. lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
@OP

It's funny how you can summarize everything that happened in 5years in an essay less that a thousand words - and expect everyone to feel sorry for you... There is always two sides to a story...

Are you sure you were saint throughout the relationship span?? Since, no one is perfect - then, you must have done something to piss the guy off... I don't think any sane guy who was patient enough to be with a girl for 5years would just dump her all of sudden...

Girls are notorious for lying, and I'm not buying this story. undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne: Sorry to disappoint you miss turtle, I didn't read your wishy washy shiit. Didn't have to, the title is self explanatory.

For someone in your situation, you are quite chatty. But trust me, you don't want to go there with me.

my question still remains: What are u still doing here? empty barrel making d loudest sound undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
La belle, I hear ya

No wonder, the wickedd witchx of d east is your friend. mtschewwwww
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
Shymmex: Are you sure you were saint throughout the relationship span?? Since, no one is perfect - then, you must have done something to piss the guy off... I don't think any sane guy who was patient enough to be with a girl for 5years would just dump her all of sudden...

Girls are notorious for lying, and I'm not buying this story.

Miz_JaY: I decided to go my way though it was a tough decision because of all the sacrifices I've made for almost 5yrs and I'm 28, couldn't imagine I wasted almost 5yrs on a r/l dat ended up no where

Many of u misquote me, did u even eat b4 reading my post? next time, just waka pass u hia. Next....
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
STFU and grow up, you are a 28 year old woman for fcck's sake.

I'm trying so hard not to diss you, stop forcing my hands.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by kpolli(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

it would have been better if u had just kept quiet. lipsrsealed

Why cos I said the truth? or the fact that I reminded you of how u turned down many great guys to stay with a guy that ended up not being worth it. . . . Ur mistake, I just hope other girls learn from it. . . When a guy is not appreciating you and a better one comes along, actually think about urself when deciding. . . . Not saying you should double date, but if a guy never appreciated you from the start, nothing could ever make him appreciate you. . . So u caused the 5 wasted yrs. . .

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

La belle, see what I'm seeing?

I knew it. This imberciile is a fccking old meat with a new account and a sham story.

Mu he he he he he he he he he
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by waleks247(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
sorry sis but i want u 2know is dat in every gathering there will always be a judar and jesus so 2know d judas u hav 2 cool down and watch
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
STFU and grow up, you are a 28 year old woman for fcck's sake.

I'm trying so hard not to diss you, stop forcing my hands.

if u like knack your head for wall o, i dont care.. i no know wetin dey still drag u come here, na so the thread dey sweet u? cheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
Kpolli: Why cos I said the truth? or the fact that I reminded you of how u turned down many great guys to stay with a guy that ended up not being worth it. . . . Ur mistake, I just hope other girls learn from it. . . When a guy is not appreciating you and a better one comes along, actually think about urself when deciding. . . . Not saying you should double date, but if a guy never appreciated you from the start, nothing could ever make him appreciate you. . . So u caused the 5 wasted yrs. . .

This was what you should have said the first time undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne: La belle, see what I'm seeing?

I knew it. This imberciile is a fccking old meat with a new account and a sham story.

Mu he he he he he he he he he

U sound so razz, not lady like at all, Agbero number 1. im very sure u fight with your boyfriend all the time. lollll cheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:
U sound so razz, not lady like at all, Agbero number 1. im very sure u fight with your boyfriend all the time. lollll cheesy

Atleast I have a boyfriend, unlike you who has absolutely nothing going for you tongue

At 28, you are single and wretched with nothing to show for your miserable life.

You should hide your face in shame, what a waste of space you are.

Wait until you turn 45, you'll most definitely pay a mad man to impregnate you.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

This was what you should have said the first time undecided

My bad
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by cantell(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dipwater: Idowu far how now? I felt ur 1st post ,I ave neva read any of ur previous posts on nairaland dat really made loads of sense like. Dat one.
Lol. Bros why na?
@miz jay,
You got to take the bad things in your life and use them to turn your life around.
In other words, learn from your experiences.
Btw, it's rude fighting others cos they gave different opinions from what you expected.
So long.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
cantell:
In other words, learn from your experiences.
Btw, it's rude fighting others cos they gave different opinions from what you expected.
So long.
True that. This probably drove the 'deadbeat' boyfriend to dump her unmaleable arse. Just because you're faithful to me doesn't mean I shouldn't tell you when you're wrong. Just saying.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by KevinII(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
OP, if you want a sperrm donor come to my room ASAP. I am presently in the mood. I'll give you sperrm after 3 rounds
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by slimyem: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

No wonder,[b] the wickedd witchx of d east [/b]is your friend. mtschewwwww
yeepa!
Na idowu be dis eh?
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Miz_JaY:

and what attitude are we talking about here? clarify pls undecided

okay lets try dis again! disclaimer: am not nice so its best u just chill......

Dat said, y u so fast replying peoples opinion wiv some sort of attitude? are u like dis around ur bfs? trust me! guys would toss u if u continue dis way.I find it extremely irritating wen a handle openly starts a thread seeking advice, den comes bck yapping away and attacking every handle wiv a point dat holds no sense.U opened a thread to d public, let d public say dier piece and bounce.If u dont like it ignore or endure, but i see ur Miss attitude show all seems to always have a reply for every sentence typed abi? hmmmmm.....
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: yeepa!
Na idowu be dis eh?
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy

She wasnt referring to me na! abi mizjay na me u call witch?

boneyemzz! ko ni fe fi omo eran mu garri cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne:

Atleast I have a boyfriend, unlike you who has absolutely nothing going for you tongue

At 28, you are single and wretched with nothing to show for your miserable life.

You should hide your face in shame, what a waste of space you are.

Wait until you turn 45, you'll most definitely pay a mad man to impregnate you.

Ode

mogbe! kai!

adoyuken! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

pls clarify! who is d wicked witch of d east? undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady’s Unclad Maternity Photos Is All What You Need To See Today / I Need Confirmation Or If Anyone Else Has Been In This Situation / Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.