Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha (6371 Views)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

mogbe! kai!

adoyuken! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Translation needed angry angry angry
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne:

Translation needed angry angry angry

u discombulated her handle grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

u discombulated her handle grin grin grin grin grin

I see cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, she begged for it cool
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by slimyem: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

pls clarify! who is d wicked witch of d east? undecided undecided undecided undecided
stop forming like say no be you...
embrace your title sweery!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: stop forming like say no be you...
embrace your title sweery!cheesycheesycheesy

ode! chill joor!

i await her reply tho angry angry angry angry
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne:

I see cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, she begged for it cool

Badosky was watching! wink
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2012
Atleast I have a boyfriend, unlike you who has absolutely nothing going for you 

At 28, you are single and wretched with nothing to show for your miserable life.

You should hide your face in shame, what a waste of space you are.

Wait until you turn 45, you'll most definitely pay a mad man to impregnate you.

Ode

Kai! U sound so frustrated sha... What is really ur problem? Taking my matter so personal will not solve your problems because I can bet U have tons of them undecided anyway any insult u place here again automatically becomes yours. Now lemme sit back & watch u make a fooll of urself insulting yourself *popcorn please* grin
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2012
fresh_dude: True that. This probably drove the 'deadbeat' boyfriend to dump her unmaleable arse. Just because you're faithful to me doesn't mean I shouldn't tell you when you're wrong. Just saying.

Well, unlike U, insult is not my last name so I wount take it, there are better ways of telling me I'm wrong than to begin by raining useless insults on me, I will not accept it so u can like to go hug 10 transformers.
undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 1:16am On Jun 02, 2012
cantell:
Lol. Bros why na?
@miz jay,
You got to take the bad things in your life and use them to turn your life around.
In other words, learn from your experiences.
Btw, it's rude fighting others cos they gave different opinions from what you expected.
So long.

I don't have any problem with different opinions at all but when they get insultive, that's where d problem comes in.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2012
Kevin_II: OP, if you want a sperrm donor come to my room ASAP. I am presently in the mood. I'll give you sperrm after 3 rounds

Errmmm... I don't do mentally retarded so I'll pass grin
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 1:37am On Jun 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

okay lets try dis again! disclaimer: am not nice so its best u just chill......

Dat said, y u so fast replying peoples opinion wiv some sort of attitude? are u like dis around ur bfs? trust me! guys would toss u if u continue dis way.I find it extremely irritating wen a handle openly starts a thread seeking advice, den comes bck yapping away and attacking every handle wiv a point dat holds no sense.U opened a thread to d public, let d public say dier piece and bounce.If u dont like it ignore or endure, but i see ur Miss attitude show all seems to always have a reply for every sentence typed abi? hmmmmm.....

Haven't said anything bad about U here but why d sudden attack on me? I think we all have our ways of handling our threads either we respond to d insults or we read and keep quiet the choice iz ours to make. U just said it, one opens a thread to seek advice and not to seek insults I'm still of d opinion that there are beta ways to reply my post than to begin by reigning insults on me, and U were not d one I called wicked witchh of d east nahhh U disagreed wit me on certain things but u did it cool, If this were ur thread, i don't think u would easily ignore peeps who carelessly insult u anyhow
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 2:21am On Jun 02, 2012
THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME YA'ALL SPENT TO READ & POST ESPECIALLY FOR THE ADVICES YOU GAVE, IT WAS NICE READING DIFFERENT VIEWS, BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I FEEL BETTER because OF YOU. AND I WILL PUT SOME OF YOUR ADVICES INTO GOOD USE. ANY RESPONSE I MADE THAT SEEMED INSULTIVE, I APOLOGISE AS IT WAS JUST AN ATTEMPT ON MY PART TO KEEP MY THREAD ALIVE AND KICKING. THOUGH I KNOW MAJORITY OF PEEPS MEANT THEIR INSULTS, BUT I FORGIVE THEM ALL. grin I WILL DEFINITLY NOT BE VISITING HERE AGAIN AS THIS THREAD HAS SERVED ITS PURPOSE. THANKS AND ONELOVE.

[size=14pt]......THREAD CLOSED......[/size]
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
davidylan:

I dont agree with you at all. Her problem was not being a mother but hooking up with an irresponsible ideeot. A better man would appreciate her and love her more for being who she is. She doesn't need to change.
...lol... story that touches!!! a good relationship is known from the start. aint u lucky he didn't steal any of ur properties? i almost landed in such a relationship in the past, 2wks later after analyzing the guy on code, i quickly ran for my life. just be careful girl there are alot of 419 guys out there, who pretend to be rich wen there are not, some even go as far as forging an company ID card of for themselves so u wud think there are not jobless. i don see no be small; guys who want to date cus of just like my petite body, sex, money and my fame; guys who pretend to be trilloniares when there are not; nija guys who fake foreign accent speaking to make u feel they are from wealthy families; guys who are married but their wives lives abroad but pretend as if their are still single; divorced guys; guys who have some many bbm sex-chat female friends etc i don tire to count. i am just 23yrs old. age is just a number. be all the best u can be every day and dont live ur life pleasing any guy but God almighty. don't put any unnecessary marriage pressure on urself. dont give birth out of wedlock or single mother isnt a good idea. take out time to select the best man for yourself. let ur spiritual eyes be wide open.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by topsco(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2013
OP,u dont need to b devastated.
Happines means to love and to b loved,u just need to b urself dont do to please guys.
U need love to go stronger.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by philc334: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Well, i understand one thing from your narration, that u have gain experience and no longer a novice. To put things straight, u don't have to change who u are to be a better person but changer your approach to life to enjoy life. You are who u are.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
philc334: Well, i understand one thing from your narration, that u have gain experience and no longer a novice. To put things straight, u don't have to change who u are to be a better person but changer your approach to life to enjoy life. You are who u are.
......thanks but seriously speaking i cant become a bad girl because of any stupid guy that crossed my part, no way!. i am still who i am; still a nice person,God fearing, social, studious, funny,gentle, respectful and very understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Beautiful ? / Plus Size Bride Lifted Off Her Feet In Prewedding Photo (pics) / Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.