Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha (6370 Views)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2012
ujchief: I'v gone thru ur post and i couldnt quite pick what it was that made u guys broke up! He scolds at u! What d heck? He doesnt womanise, beat u, do drugs, steal! Just scolds at u, and u want out. Its ok if u think he isnt right for u, its ur life.
If u need a s.per*m donour, hit me up. I'v got loads of it to spare, and ur cash could come handy.

il pass i dont wanna give birth to a madman... grin
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by pendo89(f): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2012
mmh funny this new handle.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2012
[b]Smsgrouper:[/b]Its not the end! I'm jus trying to analyse her problem and give her possible solution

THANK YOU.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2012
Goldieluks Maybe he dumped you because you were beginning to unkempt by the day

point of correction, i left him... dont u guys read before u write?? undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2012
pendo89:

You don't have to be a single parent because of a mistake you made.No,let the single hood status come, not out of choice but circumstance.
That way you will never regret.
we often limited by attitude not circunstance....
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2012
The type of people you attract to yourself tells the kind of person you are. So if you attract ar/sehole, that makes you what?

Wrong sense of reasoning
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2012
I feel for you...it has happened, no need to go back. Just start moving forward.

1. Be yourself. Love because you want to love. Do whatever makes you happy.
2. Take really good care of yourself. Look clean, have a good sense of fashion. Know that you have a responsibility now which is 'YOU'.
3. Be open minded. relate to people normally whether old or young. Just love because its the best thing to do not because you want someone to love you back. Never expect anything in return that way you wont be too sorry for yourself if anything happens.

follow these steps and you will see what comes your way.

n/b. If having a child outside wedlock will make you happy. Then go for it weighing the option of such.

All the best dear, may love locate you.

THANKSS smiley
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2012
190: OP

What are your profile data
pics, number- there are quite a few Hot guys who could make do of your services

ranosky one of em

on a serious note, time aint on ur side

hook up with the next dude asap

Thanks but no thanks Im not that desperate
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44: If all your relationship end up that way, maybe you should look inward for your problem

ive had just two relationships but u sound as if i said ive had tons
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2012
patiently waiting till she quotes me, she had beta b nice or else! hmmmmmmmmmm.......

till den i'll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2012
idowuogbo: u screaming and panting over ur inflicted pain is not the cure.Liv ur past alone! Wot u need to do is dab in to ur future wiv positive reinforcements.Yes! u have bin tru hell stones but u alive today means joy cometh in the morning.

THANKS SISTA....

patiently waiting till she quotes me, she had beta b nice or else! hmmmmmmmmmm.......

LOLZZZ....
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY:

THANKS SISTA....

LOLZZZ....

u welcome sugar! kiss

but y u cut half of my time consuming post na? so d rest was bullshyte abi? angry angry angry angry
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2012
Another thread about giving up on love, such a cliché.

You've given up on love and so fccking what can we do with this piece of info

How exactly does this affect the price of crude oil per barrel

Enough of all these generic topics, it's getting really boring undecided

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Dipwater(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2012
Idowu far how now? I felt ur 1st post ,I ave neva read any of ur previous posts on nairaland dat really made loads of sense like. Dat one . Long time no see yall .u no wan post ur pics make we appreciate ur beauty
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne: Another thread about giving up on love, such a cliché.

When you opened yours about your life, some folks gave you healthy advices, now this lady opens up about her problem, and you think its becoming boring? undecided undecided

You should just ignore it if you have nothing to say. sad
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2012
Vikin:

When you opened yours about your life, some folks gave you healthy advices, now this lady opens up about her problem, and you think its becoming boring? undecided undecided

Shut that stinking shrinking slimy hole you call a mouth. Wasn't talking to you, ombré. There are currently more than five threads in this section about this same issue and I find it boring. My opinion, not yours.

Did I ever say I was giving up on love

If she has really given up, why is she here bothering us with this claptrap

Giving up ko, loving up ni. Balderash
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2012
^ u shld v ignored him jor
He must v bn stalkin u
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by slimyem: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2012
Vikin:

hehehe.
Nice one!..cheesycheesy
op,you don fall for ground,dust your body, pick yourself up again and continue the journey!
You've had two experiences while some girls have had countless and yet still believe there's some love out there for them.
Don't give up.,learn from your mistakes and arrange yourself.you'll find a good man in time!

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by LaParisienne(f): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2012
Dyt: ^ u shld v ignored him jor
He must v bn stalkin u
Dunno, maybe I should've.

I can see miss misérable is already chanting his course, suckas.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dyt: ^ u shld v ignored him jor
He must v bn stalkin u

You must be a pretty f00l to think because my user name is vikin, i should be a man? undecided undecided

Or maybe because i chose to tell her the fact that i would be stalking her? undecided undecided

Like i said, pretty f00l you are! You just proved it! wink wink
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by tellwisdom: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
missed_jay, are u a welder wats dat big glass doing on your face? sad
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dipwater: Idowu far how now? I felt ur 1st post ,I ave neva read any of ur previous posts on nairaland dat really made loads of sense like. Dat one . Long time no see yall .u no wan post ur pics make we appreciate ur beauty

I find d bolded offensive.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by pendo89(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
we often limited by attitude not circunstance....

Not always.Some single status is brought about by choice,others by circumstance.eg death/desertion.
It's her life nway but from my lil understanding about life in nigeria its pretty hard to live as single mom because of societal pressure and being frowned upon.
Her mind isn't made up so am sure if she meets a guy that meets her standard she will drop the att.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
pendo89:

Not always.Some single status is brought about by choice,others by circumstance.eg death/desertion.
It's her life nway but from my lil understanding about life in nigeria its pretty hard to live as single mom because of societal pressure and being frowned upon.
Her mind isn't made up so am sure if she meets a guy that meets her standard she will drop the att.

with d attitude it will be harder for her locate to her choice.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Goldieluks: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: hehehe.
Nice one!..cheesycheesy
op,you don fall for ground,dust your body, pick yourself up again and continue the journey!
You've had two experiences while some girls have had countless and yet still believe there's some love out there for them.
Don't give up.,learn from your mistakes and arrange yourself.you'll find a good man in time!

Amebor what is nice about two people arguing. DUH!!!
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
La Parisienne: Another thread about giving up on love, such a cliché.

Haba! La mamasita chill na! dis poster case differ small na.

I no its getting boring but its best we save all dis unborn babies from dier selfish mothers.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by pendo89(f): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

with d attitude it will be harder for her locate to her choice.

That could be true.But women can be funny.We will scream all we want and hate till that one man walks into our lives.
And then we forget what we were making noise about.
He might melt her attitude but if he fails to do so, then shes got herself to blame if at 30s she keeps singing the same song.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
pendo89:

That could be true.But women can be funny.We will scream all we want and hate till that one man walks into our lives.
And then we forget what we were making noise about.
He might melt her attitude but if he fails to do so, then shes got herself to blame if at 30s she keeps singing the same song.

she is 28, u feel a guy would be willing to deal wiv her attitude? she shud count herself lucky if eventually dat miracle stud drops from mars. Pendo, lets b realistic here, fate leads the willing but drives d stubborn. She needs to work on herself first IMO!

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
Madam you are not endearing.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Dyt(f): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Vikin:

You must be a pretty f00l to think because my user name is vikin, i should be a man? undecided undecided

Or maybe because i chose to tell her the fact that i would be stalking her? undecided undecided

Like i said, pretty f00l you are! You just proved it! wink wink

Dats all u v got?
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by slimyem: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

Amebor what is nice about two people arguing. DUH!!!
poke-noser,it was clear criticism deviod of any insult and i agreed with him/her!
Go die if e dey pain you!cheesycheesy
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by pendo89(f): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
lipsrsealed odd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? / Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? / Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.