Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,151 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35074 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2012
turkey president and his wife came to somalia and gave us billions in aides.

we are in africa. but we want nothing to do with u nigggggggers

ugly asssss mofos
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2012
warya123: turkey president and his wife came to somalia and gave us billions in aides.

we are in africa. but we want nothing to do with u nigggggggers

ugly asssss mofos
you are very naive...anyway ...you didn't answer to my question are u African?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:08am On Aug 10, 2012
no am somali.

if i could kill all negroids i would. without hesitation. on my moms life i would.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2012
warya123: no am somali.

if i could kill all negroids i would. without hesitation. on my moms life i would.

60 years ago somalia didn't exist how come you are a somalian? so u r not african well where are u from ? what is ur continent?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2012
60 years somalia didnt exist but somalis existed 3,500 years ago.

we named somalia after our people the somali people, the word somali comes from the somali word somaal. which means go milk it. cause we are nomads.

we are in africa but that doesnt mean shid. focus on urself and dont busy urself with people who dont care for u.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2012
warya123: 60 years somalia didnt exist but somalis existed 3,500 years ago.

we named somalia after our people the somali people, the word somali comes from the somali word somaal. which means go milk it. cause we are nomads.

we are in africa but that doesnt mean shid. focus on urself and dont busy urself with people who dont care for u.
i care about everyone who live on my continent and exploit his resource to live ..u didn't tell me from which continent you are since u claim that u are not African.....why are u so brainwashed where is the problem with Bantu ? all the successful country in Africa are ruled by Bantu .....and how come i have never heard something great about your so called somali (somalians) ....you keep saying that you owned Bantou can i know at what period of the history (when and where) who freed them and how and where did you buy or capture them? by the way former slave means nothing jews has been enslaved by bantu during +3000 years ...but time has changed ....lets make it anyanle .....did u own a bantu?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2012
negroids didnt own jews. dont bring that ancient egyptians were negroid shid here.

ancient egyptians spoke afro asiatic language like the somalis.

go search somalia. i do t have time to explain my history to a nigggggger
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2012
warya123: negroids didnt own jews. dont bring that ancient egyptians were negroid shid here.

ancient egyptians spoke afro asiatic language like the somalis.

go search somalia. i do t have time to explain my history to a nigggggger
duude u r very brainwashed ..........stop being so denial Ancient Egyptians were blacks negroids ...who care about what they spoke ....today i speak french and english dthat make me european or caucasian ...u r one stupid mofo
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2012
they spoke afro asiatic language and shared dna and trade with somalis.

by saying ancient egyptians are negroids u saying somalis/ethiopians are negroid which isnt true...

get a life......u were always a slave. maybe to somalis, whites, or arabs

but negroids were always slaves
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2012
warya123: they spoke afro asiatic language and shared dna and trade with somalis.

by saying ancient egyptians are negroids u saying somalis/ethiopians are negroid which isnt true...

get a life......u were always a slave. maybe to somalis, whites, or arabs

but negroids were always slaves
and the Afro stand for what ? smh how come they didnt use those asiatic alphabets but they used hieroglyph? please get it straight Ancient Egyptian were African negroid and spoke an African language period. enough with the bullshit aren't you tired to steal the history and the achievements of others .......i have never been a slave so your words can't hurt me i feel bad for you and those who went through this situation cuz they didn't chose it.Ethiopian are negroid ...lmao it's not because some arabs raped your women that you will say that u arent negroid ......
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2012
ethiopian/somalia are african just not negroid.

we are cushitic
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
[quote author=warya123]ethiopian/somalia are african just not negroid.

Where the hell do you get your primative mindset from your country Somalia has more refugees than any other african country u can't even feed yourselfs but you wanna claim superiority of other black africans

The world see Somalia as african and black. Your hatered for divercity is what still keeps your country in the dark ages. If people in South Africa where I live can read your comment there will be another problem for your 500,000 refugees in my country.

Somalia are one of the worlds poorest countries while the rest of africa economies are growing at a faster pace then Europe america and even your beloved Turkey your country is going nowhere yet u claim to be better then bantu africa. The same bantu africans send food aid to your country.80% of bantu africa nolonger receive food aid cause there economies are becoming reliant while you come on forum proudly ramping and raving about you still receiving aid from Turkey you should actually be ashamed. Your the only proud starving skinny Ass somali if ever heard of.

If south africa and nigeria desides to invade your beloved Somalia and Egypt not even the Turkish armed forces would come to your aid cause Turkey buys there weapons from South Africa end then send there absolete outdated weapons to you at a cost so that you can continue your corupt 1970's ways of killing your own people.

If the Arabs loved you so much why don't we see them aiding your country to achieve lasting peace in "Holy Somalia".

Somali's alover the don't contribute anything to a country in which they are refugees ("mind the word Refugee cause that's the name your people are known by wherever you live even in your beloved Turkey and Arab nations"wink you only own a few shops/cafe's and don't take any part in mainstream economies cause you can't even produce a single Crop.

Stop your Baffoonary and get with the program accept that your black and african cause if not you and your "kind" should just go and remain in that Tree you fell out from. Your either Black or White there's no in betweens unless your an Alien refugee on earth which I strondly believe you are with your unhuman behaviour.
Re: Ask A Somali by africa9: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2012
am somali. i speak somali. my dna is somalid. i speak afro asiatic language like arabs.

black is not a race.

we somalis owned bantu negroids. read history u fukkkkin slave
Re: Ask A Somali by lepasharon(f): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
Somalis look like dirty Indians tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 3:34am On Sep 02, 2012
africa9: am somali. i speak somali. my dna is somalid. i speak afro asiatic language like arabs.

black is not a race.

we somalis owned bantu negroids. read history u fukkkkin slave

Somalis are stupidd. Somalis are hungry. Somalis love steal things and killing innocent people. Somalis have large foreheads.
Re: Ask A Somali by africa9: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2012
somalis are better loooking than u nigggggggggggers....i wish we had slavery...i would put u niggggggers to work....and hang the ones who were to weak to work.

i rather have a noble forehead than a big lip and wide nose and nappy hair. cool

Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:00am On Sep 02, 2012
africa9: somalis are better loooking than u nigggggggggggers....i wish we had slavery...i would put u niggggggers to work....and hang the ones who were to weak to work.

i rather have a noble forehead than a big lip and wide nose and nappy hair. cool

Yea, noble indeed... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by africa9: 4:09am On Sep 02, 2012
very noble features we have...this includes are forehead...its looks majestic and noble...i dont say that...i read to many threads about somalis by nigggggggers and whites saying that somalis look amazing...they said we have delicate featurs...and noble features....so i take it at their word..

Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2012
You forgot the "noble" buckteeth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by africa9: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2012
sambos994: You forgot the "noble" buckteeth. grin grin grin

a gorilla...u should fix your lips, wide nose, nappy hair, short torso...grow a few inches taller....or just kill urself...cause their is no hope for your entire race.

Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
africa9:

a gorilla...u should fix your lips, wide nose, nappy hair, short torso...grow a few inches taller....or just kill urself...cause their is no hope for your entire race.

Bro, i'm happy with my height (6'). My nose is fine with me. Nothing wrong with my torso. I'm not depressed so why should I kill myself? I anything your race is worthless. Nothing but a bunch of dogs in the sand dunes. LOL....go back to your Mogadishit.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by africa9: 4:55am On Sep 03, 2012
sambos994:

Bro, i'm happy with my height (6'). My nose is fine with me. Nothing wrong with my torso. I'm not depressed so why should I kill myself? I anything your race is worthless. Nothing but a bunch of dogs in the sand dunes. LOL....go back to your Mogadishit.

well when i see you...i see a short masculary overdeveloped, with a short torso, wide nose, big thick lips, napppy hair, half primate.

so when your done evolving on a physical level let me know...also why are your languages so disgusting...it litteraly sounds like gorilla noises...disgusting.

when you guys speak...you destroy the language in which you speak....that wide nose, big lips, makes you sound as though a gorilla was learning english...

i would like to type the sounds you make...but i cant find the right words to type on my keyboard....all i can say is your langauges need more vowels....
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2012
africa9:

well when i see you...i see a short masculary overdeveloped, with a short torso, wide nose, big thick lips, napppy hair, half primate.

so when your done evolving on a physical level let me know...also why are your languages so disgusting...it litteraly sounds like gorilla noises...disgusting.

when you guys speak...you destroy the language in which you speak....that wide nose, big lips, makes you sound as though a gorilla was learning english...

i would like to type the sounds you make...but i cant find the right words to type on my keyboard....all i can say is your langauges need more vowels....

So you've seen me before. What are you, a stalker? Jackin' off to every one of my posts. Now talking about language. You guys talk as if your an alien from Jupiter. You probably look like it too with your "noble" forehead and your skinny body. Now learning english......do you guys even have schools to learn english? Nah, you probably learned it in the US or UK while living on welfare, stupidd dog.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2012
I am black and proud I don't have big lips don't have nappy hair.

I've been involved in feeding your starving femin stricken stinking ass due to my involvement with the SANDF reverve forces.

Somali's are one of the most backward races your woman are still treated like baby factory slaves. Somilia is a cursed land nothing positive your the worlds only remaining rat pessant nation.

Who told you that you look noble you look more like unevolved Rats to me buckteeth and all 90% of your people are uneducated parasites relying on paricy and kidnappings for survival. Wherever you go in the world you don't contribute to a society but become a burden welfare parasites.

Your socalled race holds no claim to early and even present human civilization. We black africans own your people now without us your somali race will be extinct on the african continent in 20years time.

FUCKTART NOBLE RATS!!!
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia1: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2012
somalia look like noble people.

u guys look like gorillas
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2012
somalia1: somalia look like noble people.

u guys look like gorillas

Yea right!! Somalis look like aliens from mars! The only thing "noble" are your foreheads.
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia1: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2012
sambos994:

Yea right!! Somalis look like aliens from mars! The only thing "noble" are your foreheads.

well u admit the forehead is noble. the admit iur straight nose is noble and so is our soft hair.

our long slender lean bodies.

smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
somalia1:

well u admit the forehead is noble. the admit iur straight nose is noble and so is our soft hair.

our long slender lean bodies.

smiley
@bolded...You guys look like you haven't eaten in days.
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia2: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2012
SOMALIS LOOK VERY NOBLE... THEY MAKE WHITES LOOK DISGUSTING.

IF IT WERE NOT FOR SOMALIS, ETHIOPIANS, ERITREANS...YOU ALL WOULD BE WORSHIPPING THE WHITE LOOK....BUT SOMALIS, ETHIOPIANS HAD THIS UNIQUE LOOK WAY BEFEORE WHITES CAME ALONG.

SO STFU, AND WORSHHIP ME LIKE YOU WORSHIPED THOSE WHITES WHO ENSLAVED U.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2012
^^ Africans and esp are too pride to worship someone ..esp a failure and a starving nation/people like you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2012
somalia2: SOMALIS LOOK VERY NOBLE... THEY MAKE WHITES LOOK DISGUSTING.

IF IT WERE NOT FOR SOMALIS, ETHIOPIANS, ERITREANS...YOU ALL WOULD BE WORSHIPPING THE WHITE LOOK....BUT SOMALIS, ETHIOPIANS HAD THIS UNIQUE LOOK WAY BEFEORE WHITES CAME ALONG.

SO STFU, AND WORSHHIP ME LIKE YOU WORSHIPED THOSE WHITES WHO ENSLAVED U.

*drinking garri while reading this fool's comment*
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 3:31am On Sep 13, 2012
ugly monkies

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.