Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35106 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2012
am serious...you guys have nasty names...your accents are terrible..you can't whisper with those big lips...and deep voices...

as for the kandi who said somali men look weak...i think its cause you equate good looking with weakness...and ugliness with strongness...

it is you who are weak...you people got enslaved by a couple dozen white folks away from their homeland...while somalis enslaved ethiopians and bantus...
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: am serious...you guys have nasty names...your accents are terrible..you can't whisper with those big lips...and deep voices...

as for the kandi who said somali men look weak...i think its cause you equate good looking with weakness...and ugliness with strongness...

it is you who are weak...you people got enslaved by a couple dozen white folks away from their homeland...while somalis enslaved ethiopians and bantus...

How ironic...the Nigerians were enslaved, tortured, and robbed blind of their resource back in the 1800s-1900s. A couple of years before independence...the literacy rate was less than ten percent. Nigeria today has a literacy rate of 77%, second biggest economy in Africa(30th biggest in the world). You claim Somalians were never enslaved, the Somali kingdoms were enslaving Ethiopians and Bantus....blah blah freakin blah. Look at Somalia today....like I said before it's crap country. As for the bolded part. That makes no sense and that was a trashy comeback.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2012
the bolded part was for kandi....

she said somalis look weak and feminent....i told her its cause we don't look like gorillas.
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: the bolded part was for kandi....

she said somalis look weak and feminent....i told her its cause we don't look like gorillas.

Yea..I'd rather be muscular with a big nose and big lips, then to look like a person who has a head that looks like an upside down water balloon and hasn't eaten for 3 years.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2012
why u assume all somalis are in need of food...only a couple thousand...out of 25 million...

but then again...the important thing i don't look like an ape..
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2012
sambos994:

Yea..I'd rather be muscular with a big nose and big lips, then to look like a person who has a head that looks like an upside down water balloon and hasn't eaten for 3 years.

*falls from somali pirate ship*

Lmaooooo. Omfg!

@ali, no you are weak because everything about you is even right down to your dna. Don't get it twisted, somali men are not attractive at all. That's why your women are going for west africas because they want a strong African man, not a starved buckteeth pirate.

No, you don't look like apes, you look like famine stricken horses. Huge forehead, huge teeth and skinny arms and legs with diseased swollen stomach. tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2012
our women going for african...u do know we owned bantus right? lmao

i love the irony that you think somali women like bantu men...when somalis are the most racist people in africa...who even owned slaves till the italians freed them.
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
Dude, come off it. You owned the bantus and yet you are starving in your country.

The slaves you claim to own look more healthy and disease free than you.

Come hear darling, let me feed you good food instead of those flies you slightly swallow when noone is looking.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
disease free? nigeria is number 2 after south africa with highest aids in terms of percentage of population...India which has 10 times the population is number 10 on the list...the first 25 countries with highest AIDS infections are all Bantu...

YOUR A NIGGGGGER,, KNOW THAT, NEVER FORGET THAT, YOU WERE OWNED BY WHITE PEOPLE...YOUR LUCKY THEY SET YOU FREE...IF THEY DIDNT YOU WOULD STILL BE IN SHACKLES...THIS IS WHY I HATE WHITE PEOPLE...

JUST CAUSE THEY FREED THEIR SLAVES...DOESNT MEAN THEY HAD TO FREE MY BANTU SLAVES...DAMNNNN YOU WHITE PEOPLE...I FUKKKKIN HATE U
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: am serious...you guys have nasty names...your accents are terrible..you can't whisper with those big lips...and deep voices...

Lool!

Our accents? Have Ýou heard yourself speak? You sound like you have a rat stuck at the back of your throat.

Dude, the white man calls you a n!gger! Take you buckteeth out of your starved as$ and smell the coffee. Like I said if you don't take care we'll be donating money so you guys won't go into extinction.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2012

....This is Actually True of MANY BLACK WOMEN....for some strange reason......

For White Women, Hispanic women.....Good Looking men are Worshipped

For BLack Women....Good Looking Men get called Too Pretty....

...Black Women are Intimidated by Good Looking Men, Fact........

...The Origins of these insecurities are Rooted in the "Bantu" Hair LmL No Pun.....

^----This does not Apply to my Nairaland Wife KandiiKane Though .... tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
i think its cause you equate good looking with weakness...and ugliness with strongness...

...Real Talk....
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
royal i know what i am talking about.

Some how bantu women think a man who looks prettier than her is a threat looool...

i got better and longer hair than all bang u women...so they call you weak...for looking good...

when the truth is its bantus who are weak cause they got enslaved...while somalis owned slaves...

besides...what twisted somali would want to put his diiiick in pusssy that reeks of cotton picking sweat...lmao
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
First 3 Lines were Real Talk...

Last 2 Lines were Craazy Talk...

Funny Crazy Talk, but Still Crazy Nonetheless lol

To Add to That, I have never heard any race of women besides blacks ever use the term "He is Too Pretty" to describe a Man.

Do you know how insecure a woman has to feel about herself to even say that about a "Male"?....lol

.....I guarantee Angelina Jolie never called a man "Too Pretty" for her In her Goddamn Life.....

I think some Black Chicks Desire Ugly Niqqahz to make them Feel More Feminine and Beautiful...It's Sooo Obvious..
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
KandiiKane may be referring to The East African's Weak Jawline and morbidly gruesome anorexic physique that you brothers inhabit in what's called a "Body"
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
Royal, a pretty boy is someone who can easily pass for a girl if dressed in drag. wink Has nothing to do with good looking equates prettyboy.

Somali men looking weak has nothing to do with pointy nose or such and such. They will disappear if care is not taken. A west african can have a kid with another race and the kid would come out looking black. If it was a somali, the kid will look like the other race it's mixed with.

Royal, with the comment you quoted "real talk" you know you have strong features right? You don't have a soft subtle look.

Many somalians have strong features, I.e the huge cheeks bones(which aren't at all as lovely or in vogue as the normal high cheekbones) big as$ teeth, big forehead.

You are obsessed with trying to find an identity for yourself when majority of your culture is predominantly arab and islam(religion of another race) based.

@royal, good looking men are not called pretty boys only men that could who could pass for girls are called pretty boys.

We have millions of African men who are good looking and very masculine.

Somali men are on another level. They just look too damn miserable and look like their heads have been pump with helium making everything big and popped out.

Asians-chinese, japanese koreans etc are the ones we can definitely say have soft features.
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
Btw, I just went to check how somalis react to other Africans since I'm only hearing of it on nairaland.

Almost all the comments from somalis I came across on youtube consider themselves as blacks and part of Africa. They had nothing negative to say and acknowledge the rest of Africa as their brothers and sisters. It's only a tiny minority who claim. Arab ancestery which many debunked.

So... Go figure!

P.s, my high school had a high number of somali students and I saw quite a few with thick lips and out of all of them, only one somali stood out as beautiful and she was. She started quite late in high so I befriended her and she had no issues with me being a west African. In fact, she even went out with a british born jamaican.

Many of the somalis in high school mixed with other races and some who had 'boyfriends' or 'girlfriends' dated the non-somalis.

Loads of somali girls are dating white boyfriends and other blacks.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
You called me a Pretty Boy, Are You Trynna say i can Pass for a Girl In Drag? LmL
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
kandiikane:

Somali men looking weak has nothing to do with pointy nose or such and such. They will disappear if care is not taken. A west african can have a kid with another race and the kid would come out looking black. If it was a somali, the kid will look like the other race it's mixed with.

The East African is a Dog.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Royal tell her no somali is gonna say racist stuff to her face...go check out somalinet.com

even i don't go around saying racist stuff...i just keep it to myself...but i would never date or hang out with other bantus...

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=291599

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=246&t=288787

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=243697

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=240532
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Why not?, If you Racist and Look down upon them...All the more reason to Use em and Throw em Away.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
Do you guys consider me your african black brother despite all i have said?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
Smh.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
mrsdarksin...am on there now..waiting for you....

password is 5555 then hit #1.
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hey warya, even some of the somali dogs on somalinet thinks the horn sucks

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=280277&p=3263113
http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=280277&start=15

Your somalis just schooled themselves.
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: our women going for african...u do know we owned bantus right? lmao

i love the irony that you think somali women like bantu men...when somalis are the most racist people in africa...who even owned slaves till the italians freed them.

oh yeah....WEST AFRICANS ARE NOT BANTUS YOU FOOL
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: Do you guys consider me your african black brother despite all i have said?

If I had my way, you will be eliminated and that includes anyone with yóur views. We don't need people with your kind of mentality, it takes africa back 10 steps.

If someone was to be racist, it will show however hard they try to hide it.

We all have things to say about other races and people from different countries but it doesn't make is racists.

You on the other hand just give a bad name to your country.
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
sambos994:

oh yeah....WEST AFRICANS ARE NOT BANTUS YOU FOOL

Don't mind him. Anyone can tell the difference between west Africans and those who speak 'bantu languages'
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
The beat sounds west African. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
thanks boo boo

damnnn they can dance, they look cute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.