Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos (5912 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ayobase(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Trust me, don't waste your time lol.

Since I don't go to the club, I would'nt have a def answer.
However, I think it has to do with their heels. Believe it or not, as sexy as heels look, they're bloody painful. And to make it worse, these ladies had to dance in them too, so eventually it will have to come off.

I usually carry a pair of flats or slippers with me.

U dont go clubbing, and why do u carry flatwares along!

Still to see an OBVIOUS pregnant woman clubbing!
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
ekt_bear: The height thing I can understand.

But no guys give a damn about a girl's shoes, lmao

A girl's azz or chest, yes.

Her face, yes.

But her shoes? Meh...could care less
I think it is inferior complex that makes girls think they are too short.
For goodness sakes, the heels don't make you look tall, we can see the shoes are 12 inches tall
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
I think it is inferior complex that makes girls think they are too short.
For goodness sakes, the heels don't make you look tall, we can see the shoes are 12 inches tall

LOL, you and ekt_bear have to be the bushiest men I've met tongue tongue

Heels make the ladies tall, even if you can still see it. It accentuate leg's shape and length.

ayobase:

U dont go clubbing, and why do u carry flatwares along!

Still to see an OBVIOUS pregnant woman clubbing!

I wear heels in my professional setting or for events.

Truss me, some pregnant ghetto women have no shame, they'll be in the club rubbing their tummy on innocent men.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
Look I don't mind you wearing high heels but just remember that it is a quick fix and we know how tall or short you really are
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Look I don't mind you wearing high heels but just remember that it is a quick fix and we know how tall or short you really are

It's not just for the extra height.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
Op how old are you please?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
REALITY101: Op how old are you please?
It is impolite to ask a lady her age.
Simply because you are asking her to lie to you
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
[size=18pt]Start @ 1:28
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT3htTWBogU&feature=relmfu

hilarious.

"BOY BYE!! Not wit dem shoes on!!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by lakersreality(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

Nigga let her speak. You should be more worried about Boston Celtics undecided
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
lakersreality+ << grin grin grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
lakersreality+:

Nigga let her speak. You should be more worried about Boston Celtics undecided
Leave the worrying to Roland.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2012
REALITY101: Op how old are you please?
Mynd_44:
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by lakersreality(m): 2:25am On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Leave the worrying to Roland.

Oops my bad grin Spurs I meant lol

[quote author=Ileke-IdI][/quote]

WTF?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
These Niqqaz wayy too good at acting gay....

Then again, they are from Atlanta, so im pretty sure they are in that Life.

..This Short Stocky one Emmanuel...Is Sooooo Gay...HoneyBun Sweet

Azhole Prolly 88 inches Wide.

I suspect they're gay, but peeps keep saying they're not that it's just acting.

If you ask me, the acting is "too good".

But they're really entertaining.

[size=18pt]Start 1:59[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgSqw4z4FSw&feature=relmfu
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

WTF?

Get over it, stop asking questions that obviously won't get answered, suga.
Not here to make friends or enemies.

Mynd_44:
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2012
LOL they're siblings grin

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2012
Gay or not, all I know is that they are really funny lol.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
I think they Gay Lovers...that sibling thing just a "media image cover up"...to promote their career

...Two brothers Both born from the same vajayjay..born THAT GAY?

i have never seen that before....lol the chances of that are too rare. lol

Just like celebs have a real age and a "industry age"

Celebs have real sexuality and a "industry sexuality"...

And apparently...new to the equation..and industry Family Lineage.

..That Skinny Niqqah Corny as Hell...Fat one Got Talent.

Lol statistically speaking, if first son is gay, the chances of the second one going the same route increases by 33%. So it's not impossible for both of them nau.

I mean, that's if they're gay in the first place.

They're not "celebs", just locals who posted video on youtube, then made it big when regular ppl like me, you and 15million other viewers watched it.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
Them niqqas prolly half brother or something..."sleeping wit his step brother"...

Thas how they do in the south...

ATL Shawty~~T.I

LOL stop it grin

ekt_bear: Gay or not, all I know is that they are really funny lol.

Abi, Mr. Hulk tongue
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2012
lmao @ hulk
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
Unfortunately those bums actually have become celebs...They were just on 106 and park the other day

Promoting their corny entertainment.

They have a nice substantial twitter following(more followers then some known rappers)

In this digital age...they have blown up quite a bit.

They are celebs...as of right now..pop culture celebs of the moment(hopefully it is just a moment)

For some strange reason these two clowns remind me of fake az Keenen and Kel

D list celebs still count as celebs lol...

If you are on the same stage and tv show that has had Jay-z,Mariah Carey,P,Diddy,And LL Cool J as previous guest...

Then you are a Celeb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA5R-WDwyEE

Offtopic...Rocsi looks wayy different these dayz....

Look at the way that boy was flexing his tongue? shocked shocked

Even[i] I [/i]can't do that cheesy

As funny as it is to me, I feel like their videos does portray ppl of the "ghettos" that's why they have so many "BET" followers. I just find these funny because I've seen some of those "ratchet" girls in different settings and I used to laugh at them just like I'm laughing at these videos.

Different how? Keep in mind, I dont watch BET/MTV/etc
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2012
ekt_bear: lmao @ hulk

Last time I saw you, you werent that big o.
Steroids? shocked
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2012
Yeah i think the video is an accurate portrayal too. These Ghetto chicks do act that stupid and immature lol

I like the Ghetto Ones though...

@Rocsi...i dunno nobody really watches bet..but from what i remember back in the day, she use to be fine..

Now...not so much..

Maybe it is just that she has aged..

I dunno...her forehead area looks different...Like she got some weird type of surgery.

@Dudes Tongue...

Even tha act of a straight man actually standing in the mirror and practicing that....That alone in itself would make him gay.

LmL The other one...Emmanual is funny...i just can't grasp how good his gayness really is.

Amazingly Talented or Incredibly Authentic.

One or the Other. Just not sure which.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:16am On Jun 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Last time I saw you, you werent that big o.
Steroids? shocked

No steroids. I honestly don't know what happened undecided My parents commented on it too.

Not too sure what I can do about it at this point. I don't want it to turn to flab, so presumably need to keep doing it.

I'll just up the amount of cardio I do, I guess...start swimming a few times each week.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Yeah i think the video is an accurate portrayal too. These Ghetto chicks do act that stupid and immature lol

I like the Ghetto Ones though...

@Rocsi...i dunno nobody really watches bet..but from what i remember back in the day, she use to be fine..

Now...not so much..

Maybe it is just that she has aged..

I dunno...her forehead area looks different...Like she got some weird type of surgery.

@Dudes Tongue...

Even tha act of a straight man actually standing in the mirror and practicing that....That alone in itself would make him gay.

LmL The other one...Emmanual is funny...i just can't grasp how good his gayness really is.

Amazingly Talented or Incredibly Authentic.

One or the Other. Just not sure which.

LOL. . . . Offtopic, I think I know your original ID.

ekt_bear:

No steroids. I honestly don't know what happened undecided My parents commented on it too.

Not too sure what I can do about it at this point. I don't want it to turn to flab, so presumably need to keep doing it.

I'll just up the amount of cardio I do, I guess...start swimming a few times each week.

Just keep working at it.

You're the kind of guy a girl would want on her side when she's in a fight. I'll call you help to help me give those men good azz kicking.

Say you won't let me down sad
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2012
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material / Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.