Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos (5913 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2012
lmao

why is a lady fighting dudes anyways? grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Good morning
Same to you.
Howz your day looking?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2012
ekt_bear: lmao

why is a lady fighting dudes anyways? grin

It's fun.

Is that a "yes"? grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2012
Sure, why not.

But I don't recommend for any woman to fight any guy for real, lol.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2012
I do the talking, you do the fighting for me.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2012
Heh. Reminds me of an incident I was involved in like that about ~2 years ago.

Some dumb broad running her mouth, and me and her boyfriend ended up fighting as a result..
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2012
ekt_bear: Heh. Reminds me of an incident I was involved in like that about ~2 years ago.

Some dumb broad running her mouth, and me and her boyfriend ended up fighting as a result..

Trust me, I'm not dumb. And I don't run my mouth unless I'm sure about what I'm talking about.

Some guys just can't take the heat so. . . . lipsrsealed Don't worry, my bf won't fight you grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2012
Ekt_bear, every time I look at those muscles, I just feel protected.
So it's settled. You'll be my security guard tongue tongue
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2012
lmaooo

Alright, security guard it is, then
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ayobase(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL, you and ekt_bear have to be the bushiest men I've met tongue tongue

Heels make the ladies tall, even if you can still see it. It accentuate leg's shape and length.

I wear heels in my professional setting or for events.

Truss me, some pregnant ghetto women have no shame, they'll be in the club rubbing their tummy on innocent men.

Based on Mynd's view, its still inferiority complex.
I know of someone!
And I know of this short gel that is always on flatwares......just herself!

Ghetto pregnant woman of course!
That will be dramatic though!
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by adabeke12(f): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
This song is so ghetto. undecided
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Goldieluks: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
What is going on here??
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
Royal-VII:
Check this out...this was done long before tha music video.....

These boys are closet gays....

If you are gonna be gay..wear the flag and fight the war fool

Closeted gays are just as weak and lame as uncle toms...

Fight the war LmL

sMH@The Darker skinnier one and what he does with his tongue...(apparently he has practiced that)

And the Fat stocky one...man that dude is just wayyyyyy tooo good at that...look at what he does at the end of the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBlnb5orJo

..Pause the Video @3:34...I just noticed...this dude got the cleanest most nicely polished fingernails i have ever seen on a Niqqah in my Life.

.....What straight dude FingerNail game is That Supreme?....

~Verdict Gay~ ..His fingernails look better than every girl nails i eva slept with...wtf

#TeamManicure
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ayobase(m): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks: What is going on here??

......ratcheeeet!
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 06, 2012
LOL you guys are crazy grin grin grin

Just a funny video about ghetto girls lol
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 06, 2012
LMAO @ Team Darkskin @ 4:16 grin

1 Like

Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 06, 2012
2buff: LMAO @ Team Darkskin @ 4:16 grin

tongue tongue grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2012
LMAO @ "team Chris brown, if she don't shut it up then it's team shut it down" grin

2buff: LMAO @ Team Darkskin @ 4:16 grin
grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 06, 2012

ayobase:

......ratcheeeet!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Goldieluks: 4:27am On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase:

......ratcheeeet!
Huh.......

Ileke-IdI:
LOL you guys are crazy grin grin grin

Just a funny video about ghetto girls lol

Okies.......
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ayobase(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:
Huh.......

Okies.......

....ratcheeeeet of course....how u wan make I explain again......R.A.T.C.H.E.T!
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 1:40am On Aug 21, 2012
ttt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys / Lover Guys, Time To Choose (PICS) / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.