Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her (627 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Advise A Frd / She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her by Sunnykaka(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
I am in love wit her,and have started our
relationship inside secondary school {Ss1} and
she ask me to wait to her she is ready to Be
Intimate with me, which I did nt care about the
sex thing.
We finished our secondary school and we got admission into the same polythenic the same
year.when I wanted sex she always feel very
afraid and I will leave her along cause I loved
her.in our nd2 she got pregnant for a frd of
mine...to got it short, she came pleading for
forgiveness............. should I accept her back...
Re: She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her by Sunnykaka(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
Sunnykaka: I am in love wit her,and have started our
relationship inside secondary school {Ss1} and
she ask me to wait to her she is ready to Be
Intimate with me, which I did nt care about the
sex thing.
We finished our secondary school and we got admission into the same polythenic the same
year.when I wanted sex she always feel very
afraid and I will leave her along cause I loved
her.in our nd2 she got pregnant for a frd of
mine...to got it short, she came pleading for
forgiveness............. should I accept her back...
need suggestion nw......
Re: She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her by xyloxloto(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
NO N yall know why?
Re: She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her by queenafric(f): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
No man in his right senses would be asking this kind of question if really it happened to them. It's over btw u two. Damn it!
Re: She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her by Scash(f): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
u wanna father anoda mans child? even though hes not dead... and he didnt say in any certain term that hes not ready to father his baby... wats ur own dia now? F.uck love and tell d chic to remove her socket from ur body
Re: She Is Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Knew I Love Her by sucezTP(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
In d 1st place, wat was she thinkin wen she got impregnated by ur frnd?! R u nt man enough 4 her?! She dosn't knw wat she wants n she alredi made d decision 4 hersef! Tell her to go 2 d fada of her child dat u've 4given her, except u want to fada anoda person's child!

(1) (Reply)

Never Forget The Past And What It Has Taught You / When It Comes To Love, Can You Fake It ‘til You Make It? / Could This Be Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.