Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Girl Sent Me A Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Sent Me A Text (916 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Sent Me A Text by uwamemeka(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2007
hello landers
there is something bodering me, i have this girl friend i went to school with, she does not stay in the same town with me, one night she sent me sexy text. this text according to her was sent to her by another guy and wants me to read it. for christ sake, every girl has one or two toaster daily
what is bothering is the fact that i am soppose to be in love with this girl. is she trying to get me jelous or what[b][/b]
Re: My Girl Sent Me A Text by yimiton(f): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2007
That you're tripping for her does not make her your girl.

Ok, now, what she did was very childish. Maybe she thinks it's time you stepped up and tell her what you really feel for her.

She's trying to warn you in a very childish manner though that she has toasters and if you don't make your intentions clear, might fall for one of them.
Re: My Girl Sent Me A Text by COLLINSibe(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
yemiton hw is with u

hw do i get to know u
Re: My Girl Sent Me A Text by kennie89: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2007
wetin she talk 4 d msg
Re: My Girl Sent Me A Text by steaming(f): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2007
Abeg tell us wetin de text dey talk?
Re: My Girl Sent Me A Text by ogomma: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2007
na wetin u wht kno 4 d message sey u want make d gril be urs guy

(1) (Reply)

Love / Do Men Hurt As Much As Women? / My Friend Is Not Feeling His Girlfriend As He Should Anymore :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.