Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (11823 Views)

Status And Honour Of Mother In Islam / Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by LagosShia: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2012
@Yusuf

please forgive me if i offended you in particular.however i didn't mean to.
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by Zhulfiqar1: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2012
BetaThings:
Name calling and cursing return - this heart is not blind?
Wlecome back

why do you feel concerned about Allah (jj) punishing the enemies of truth? if you believe you're on the right path,then are you just trying to offend brother LagosShia? you have started again.you have no sense of guilt.you call Muslims "idolaters" and you are accusing someone else of name calling.what is offensive in calling you a wahhabi or nasibi? have you not being defending wahhabiyyah?
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by yusuf01(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
LagosShia: @Yusuf

please forgive me if i offended you in particular.however i didn't mean to.

Please, you didn't in anyway, it was just an honest opinion, not out of feeling offended. May Allah guide us aright.
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by LagosShia: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
yusuf01:

Please, you didn't in anyway, it was just an honest opinion, not out of feeling offended. May Allah guide us aright.

ameen!
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by LagosShia: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2012
a very beautiful example of tawassul by one prophet of Allah (swt)-Yusuf (pbuh)-for another great prophet of Allah (swt)-Ya'coob (pbuh),his father-in the Holy Quran.

Holy Quran 12:93
"Take this, my shirt, and cast it over the face of my father; he will become seeing. And bring me your family, all together."
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by BetaThings: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2012
LagosShia: a very beautiful example of tawassul by one prophet of Allah (swt)-Yusuf (pbuh)-for another great prophet of Allah (swt)-Ya'coob (pbuh),his father-in the Holy Quran.

Holy Quran 12:93
"Take this, my shirt, and cast it over the face of my father; he will become seeing. And bring me your family, all together."

So we should go back to the examples of previous Prophets who came before Prophet Mohammed?
Even then Prophet was Yusuf was alive by the way
We should stop clutching at straw
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by BetaThings: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

why do you feel concerned about Allah (jj) punishing the enemies of truth? if you believe you're on the right path,then are you just trying to offend brother LagosShia? you have started again.you have no sense of guilt.you call Muslims "idolaters" and you are accusing someone else of name calling.what is offensive in calling you a wahhabi or nasibi? have you not being defending wahhabiyyah?

You have not been reading my posts
Your name calling, cursing etc mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to me as a person
They do not get me annoyed in the least because they are based on misguidance
Those tendencies just distract by clogging up useful space and adding to the unhelpful things one has to read

And did you read this naseehah which even LagosShia is trying to address his mind to? However anyone can continue to indulge himself. It just removes the decorum expected in this section

yusuf01: @LagosShia, brother, I'll have to say you are not conveying your beliefs in the best of manners. At some points on this thread, you resorted to calling names and labelling, sometimes using abusive words; this is not the way of the prophet (saw). Lots of souls the prophet (saw) won with his (saw) humility. There are meant to be disagreements at every aspects of life - deen inclusive - that does not mean the opposing figure is an enemy. Your last post was seeking Allah's (swt) punishment on people that disagreed with you, this is the last thing we as muslims should resort to. You don't want Allah's (swt) punishment even for your bitter enemy. We only as muslims pray to Allah to guide people aright while it is still good for them (when they are alive) because even the prophet (saw) prayed to Allah to soften the heart of either Abu Jahl and Umar (ra) to islam, he didn't seek Allah's (swt) punishment on them. My point is simple; we can win souls through humility, we shouldn't be arrogant with our knowledge even though we are on the right path, we should be humble enough to TEACH people our beliefs, even if they seem to disagree. May Allah (swt) reward us the best of our deeds and forgive us our shortcomings.

Salam Aleikum

BTW
To start with, I have been challenging you to bring evidence of where I called muslims idolators
Bring it, please. Again, posts on Nairaland are documented. If you accuse me of some things here without proof, do you really expect me to believe those fantastic stories about the history of the Shia sect?

Now this,
If LagosShia makes takfir on me and says I am not a Muslim, it is okay by you
But if I say your graveworship is misguidance, you disapprove of it
Very very interesting
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by LagosShia: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2012
BetaThings:

So we should go back to the examples of previous Prophets who came before Prophet Mohammed?
Even then Prophet was Yusuf was alive by the way
We should stop clutching at straw

so the other prophet did bad? did they commit "shirk" too?

so what about the sahaba who would gather the water of ablution dripping from Prophet Muhammad (sa) and his hair when he shaves it off? is that not "shirk" too?

grin grin grin
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by Zhulfiqar1: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2012
BetaThings:
Please allow me to continue to be childish
Zhul-Fiqar, please bring the evidence for what you say I have severally done
Or are we just to accept because the great Zhul Fiqar asserts it?

here your highness:

BetaThings:
I advise you to abandon your misguidance and your shirk of calling on dead people
https://www.nairaland.com/954767/honour-muslims-lost-lives-dana#11028150

BetaThings:
Some sects encourage us to pray to the dead for assistance. The Shias typically call on their Imams for help
This is shirk

The Shias love Ali (RA), but into excess and they ascribe divine powers to him
This is shirk

So if we are not educated about these tendencies, we run the risk of blindly following the teachings of these groups and committing grievous sins in the process
May Allah save us from misguidance and His punishment
https://www.nairaland.com/959126/petition-against-report-here/2#11106134

and this was what i asked for:

do you have evidence that Shia Muslims worship graves or the dead or consider them to be "gods"?

when we as Muslims face the holy Ka'ba,do you worship it? do you know there are people buried in and around the Ka'ba?so do you worship their grave merely by either visiting that place or facing towards it?

please clarify and show us evidence that in the aqeedah of the Shia,they consider graves and dead people as "gods".

ofcourse you consider tawassul (permitted) in the Quran as shirk (idolatry).but i do believe at this point in the thread we have passed away from arguing that.after the many posts and examples and evidence,it is obviously that tawassul does not amount to worshipping anyone or anything other than Allah (jj).and anyone who does worship anything or anyone other than Allah (jj) is not part of Islam.the problem is you make your definition of tawassul like i showed Ibn Abdullah Wahhab (your sheikh) doing,to label others idolaters and declare them outside the pale of Islam.and what the Prophet (s) taught is that anyone who believe in the shahadatain is a Muslim.that is the only condition for knowing who is and who is not a Muslim.
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by BetaThings: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2012
LagosShia:

so the other prophet did bad? did they commit "shirk" too?

so what about the sahaba who would gather the water of ablution dripping from Prophet Muhammad (sa) and his hair when he shaves it off? is that not "shirk" too?

grin grin grin
So why are we not taking our rulings from the Isa's Injeel (AS) or Musa's (AS) Taurah
They were applicable in those periods to those people
The instruction of the last Prophet (PBUH) suffices for the present generation

Those collecting those mementos, what do they do with them
Are they souvenirs or are they things they pray with after the Prophet (PBUH) has passed on?
If the latter, it is shrik
Re: In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air by LagosShia: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
BetaThings:
So why are we not taking our rulings from the Isa's Injeel (AS) or Musa's (AS) Taurah
They were applicable in those periods to those people
The instruction of the last Prophet (PBUH) suffices for the present generation

Those collecting those mementos, what do they do with them
Are they souvenirs or are they things they pray with after the Prophet (PBUH) has passed on?
If the latter, it is shrik

did i present you anything from the bible? is Surah 12 Verse 93 from the bible? why are you trying to be silly?

those things they collected like the shirt of Yusuf (as) to his father is for the barakah of Allah (swt) just the way when you go to hajj you use your mouth to kiss the black stone.may be that too is shirk?! won't you teach Allah (swt) what tawhid is and what shirk is? silly people! i am presenting you from the Quran evidence and you are talking about "injil".and by the way the bible is not "injil" and is not "tawrat" even if some fragments of those two could be found in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? / Side Turban Hijab Tutorial / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.