Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (22014 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by icingbaby(f): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2005
I want to get married because I want to love someone, I don't want to be alone
I want my own family. smiley
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kikelomo(f): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2005
I want not only to get married but to get married to the beautiful one that i truly love, so that i can experience happiness for the rest of my life. I'm really looking forward to that and most especially having my beautiful kids as well as raising my own family in the way of the lord. i think marriage is a beautiful thing when the lord has blessed you with the right person. i claim this in Jesus Name (Amen). undecided Yeah enough of the emotions smiley
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2005
Why would you want to get married? ,because you fall in love,and want to spend the rest of your life with a special someone.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by gina34(f): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2005
You are right
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by alheri(f): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2005
WELL,I GOT MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND COS I MET HIM AND HE WAS SO NICE AND I DIDNT WANT ANY OTHER WOMAN TO GET HIM SO.......just joking!!!hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin. well,seriously now,u get married for alot of things: friendship,companionship,love,children,regular SEX,security........and so on and so forth. u know,good stuff.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by nana(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2005
God sent us down to planet earth to multiply and also,i want to get married because i want to cleave to da bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh and also to make my family happy.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by legry(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2005
beacause im single and getting old is that ggod enough
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by lullaby(f): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2005
Wow, so most people want to get married for love...nice

But do guys also view marriage as a growth process? It will definitely test your limits and your level of tolerance/patience with ur wife/husband and your children.

Marriage is nice and wonderful, nice to have someone to offer your love , someone to share your dreams and goals with, someone to share your happy and sad moments with. At the same time, marriage is also a challenging conquest and you have to be ready for both the good and the bad aspects...Just my 2 cents
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2005
For companionship
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by otokx(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2005
companionship (if you can afford it) primary, all others (if you can afford it) secondary
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by goldenoc(f): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2005
l really want to get married because it is asigned by God, and also enjoy that thing that God reserved for married people, have my beautiful kids and have somebody that will be keeping me warm and happy.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaylala(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2006
To increase the population of my country wink
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2006
i wnt 2 get married cuz - i wnt 2 raise a beautiful family
i wnt 2 av a man dat i knw will be dere 4 me thru thick n thin
i wnt 2 av 1 man 2 make luv n share ma innermost thoughts wit
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaylala(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2006
undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2006
what are u undecided aba
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by axeprince(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2006
who told you I want to get married?
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by whitesoftx(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2006
Get married or die trying! grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by gentleone(f): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2006
for companionship, two are better than one. also, its not good for a woman to be alone wink
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Hotstepper(f): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2006
compaionship simple
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by larger20(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2006
I need my second half to help me get orgarnised, help me thinking outside the box, have children and take responsiblities.

Someone to have wonderful sex with everynight tongue
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by 4real(m): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2006
for SEX SEX SEX AND more SEX grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by funloving(m): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2006
Still thinking about it 
No answer yet  undecided
Will have to think some more 
Maybe  soon  my sisters will start showing me the pictures of their unmarried female friends to get me to decide   kiss

I need to think some more
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 08, 2006
@funloving

i de ooooooooo
Hope say u never forget me sha
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by chy(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2006
is the fulfilment of every woman to get married
mine is my dream to be fulfilled and make an impact
in the society by raising children that will add to
the nation and also be a support to my dream man
for him to achieve more than he could have if not
married
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Bright2(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2006
My dear,i realised dat women does heat in de house u can ask de married men if it's tru & i dont like heat, wit dis i decided not get married untill those dat got married started behaving as if it takes each 2 head 2get married,wit dis i decided 2 marry so now am searching 4 a wife.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Bright2(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2006
My dear,i realised dat women does heat in de house u can ask de married men if it's tru & i dont like heat, wit dis i decided not get married untill those dat got married started behaving as if it takes each 2 head 2get married,wit dis i decided 2 marry so now am searching 4 a girl dat will be my wife.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by 4real(m): 2:08am On Apr 01, 2006
so i can have sex ALL DAY grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by hotchic1(f): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2006
I wanna 2 get married for d sake of luv, at least 2 av somone 2 talk 2,somone u can open up to, i mean 4 companionship.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by CrazyMan(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2006
i want to get married so i can be able to raise a family.
and also to be called dad by my childern cool
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by edmondo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2006
i would want to get married so as to get the fruit of marriage.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kkutecolo(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2006
''to fulfil all righteousness''[color=#000099][/color]

WANNA get married cos of all the gud things that come wid it. its gud to av sumone u can call urs.

i want to get married cos premarital sex is sin and i wudnt want to miss the fun forever. well they say its fun, i dont knw.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Ndipe(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2006
For companionship and to have kids. There is a certain degree of respectability that comes with, when you are married. But as a caution, I'd rule out marriage if it constantly breeds friction, drama, wahala and the rest. Aggression does not bode well with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.