Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20660 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
hey logicboy, Jesoul's bailed your asz on the other thread. grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DoctorMcgruff: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
U need more cheerleaders? Lol..

Nice write up, but 'did God want the Dana flight to crash?'.. no matter what GOD's plans may be, it seems like man's action has always had more weight... hence Jesus prayer 'may your will be done on earth, as it's done in heaven'..

Good question, i dont know if mans actions are suppose to have more weight, but i think they are because now we enter into the concept of free will. God has given us the freedom to do as we please but he is basically saying look here is me and here is the other side what do you choose? In the case of Dana yes it was the failure of men(maintanance of the aircraft,corruption) that led to the crash. But like i said we dont know Gods reasons.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: hey logicboy, Jesoul's bailed your asz on the other thread. grin grin grin grin

She had to. The stupid christian broke the rules.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

Good question, i dont know if mans actions are suppose to have more weight, but i think they are because now we enter into the concept of free will. God has given us the freedom to do as we please but[b] he is basically saying look here is me and here is the other side what do you choose?[/b] In the case of Dana yes it was the failure of men(maintanance of the aircraft,corruption) that led to the crash. But like i said we dont know Gods reasons.

with a god like yours, I will choose the other side.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DoctorMcgruff: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

Good question, i dont know if mans actions are suppose to have more weight, but i think they are because now we enter into the concept of free will. God has given us the freedom to do as we please but he is basically saying look here is me and here is the other side what do you choose? In the case of Dana yes it was the failure of men(maintanance of the aircraft,corruption) that led to the crash. But like i said we dont know Gods reasons.

and no God did not want the crash to happen, he doesn't want any of these things to happen, but from my understanding he has reasons why he lets them. From his point of view he sees the bigger picture.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

Thank you Sir.

Those who wish to have a civil conversation should make efforts to be civil.. going dirty is no one's exclusive right..

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

She had to. The stupid christian broke the rules.

Don't make no difference. It will still be on the database. It will be indexed by google, it will come up on the related post session in the footer and header part of the website...don't make no difference.. grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by ivili(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
there is a story about a man who one day was very hungry that he decided he would walk two days to a forest in a nearby village to eat from a coconut tree.As he was walking,from a distant he could see that the tree had only one coconut,so he felt very happy that his hunger was going to be taking care of.Unfortunately for him,he did not know that the angel of death was waiting for him by the tree to take his life,just as he was getting close to the tree,the angel of life appeared in the form of man and started fighting the man.The hungry man was so angry that now of all time this madman had to attack him.They fought for three whole days,and finally the angel in form of man ran away,the hungry man cursed the man for delaying him from his meal.By the time he got to the tree,the angel of death had gone but the coconut had spoiled.The hungry man started to blame GOD for not helping him when that man delayed him in a fight,but he never knew and would never know that GOD was the one that sent the angel of life to rescue him from death that was waiting for him by the coconut tree.

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DoctorMcgruff: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

with a god like yours, I will choose the other side.

and thats your choice. you clearly see something on the other side, and i see that that walking with Christ is better. Again this is back to free will and the ability to choose. Once again God has promised those who choose him eternal life and those who dont, well im sure you know
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

and no God did not want the crash to happen, he doesn't want any of these things to happen, but from my understanding he has reasons why he lets them. From his point of view he sees the bigger picture.
He doesn't want anything of these things to happen? What bigger picture?
I understand you, but understand me when I say I refuse to believe this. When babies were dying due to a heart problem, some believed it was God's plan that the human heart should not be touched, that the heart was sacred. The world has progressed(and everyone benefits) because men have continued to research and work, not pray and fast. Men have thought of things, questioned the existence of boundaries, tried to find out our limits.. and this I fully support.
I accommodate the GOD idea, but MEN will ALWAYS remain SUBJECT to the CONSEQUENCES of THEIR ACTIONS..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
ivili: there is a story about a man who one day was very hungry that he decided he would walk two days to a forest in a nearby village to eat from a coconut tree.As he was walking,from a distant he could see that the tree had only one coconut,so he felt very happy that his hunger was going to be taking care of.Unfortunately for him,he did not know that the angel of death was waiting for him by the tree to take his life,just as he was getting close to the tree,the angel of life appeared in the form of man and started fighting the man.The hungry man was so angry that now of all time this madman had to attack him.They fought for three whole days,and finally the angel in form of man ran away,the hungry man cursed the man for delaying him from his meal.By the time he got to the tree,the angel of death had gone but the coconut had spoiled.The hungry man started to blame GOD for not helping him when that man delayed him in a fight,but he never knew and would never know that GOD was the one that sent the angel of life to rescue him from death that was waiting for him by the coconut tree.

I used to love those tales by the moonlight when I was little.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Don't make no difference. It will still be on the database. It will be indexed by google, it will come up on the related post session in the footer and header part of the website...don't make no difference.. grin grin

Wow, and that makes me happy. It will serve as evidence that christians are generally hypocrites, especially when they engage in cyberbullying and lies against others.

This is good
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

and thats your choice. you clearly see something on the other side, and i see that that walking with Christ is better. Again this is back to free will and the ability to choose. Once again God has promised those who choose him eternal life and those who dont, well im sure you know

Empty promises.
I can olso fabricate empty promises.

But even if it's true, who needs a boring never ending existence?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Wow, and that makes me happy. It will serve as evidence that christians are generally hypocrites, especially when they engage in cyberbullying and lies against others.

This is good

It will also show the world how much of a foo.lish person you are.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

no, this is FALSE.. God didn't promise those who choose him eternal life..

Luke 10:25-37
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.
31 A [b]priest
happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side.
32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.
33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him.
34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him.
35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DoctorMcgruff: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
He doesn't want anything of these things to happen? What bigger picture?
I understand you, but understand me when I say I refuse to believe this. When babies were dying due to a heart problem, some believed it was God's plan that the human heart should not be touched, that the heart was sacred. The world has progressed(and everyone benefits) because men have continued to research and work, not pray and fast. Men have thought of things, questioned the existence of boundaries, tried to find out our limits.. and this I fully support.
I accommodate the GOD idea, but MEN will ALWAYS remain SUBJECT to the CONSEQUENCES of THEIR ACTIONS..

I agree once again i beleive God has helped man understand how to fix heart defects and what not trough science. If God placed in your mind the ability to fix a birth defect why not use it? The problem with many christians is that we want this divine intervention or else its not "Gods Will" Its like the story of a man in the ditch and water was filling up and he would drown soon, 3 people passed by and offered help but he said "No im waiting for God" When he died and went to heaven he asked God why he didnt save him and God replied " I sent 3 people to save you and you denied them"
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

It will also show the world how much of a foo.lish person you are.

Really? hahaha.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by segzicres(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
GOD respects HUMANS too much to ORDER them. he will always support our decisions. so those that believe that there's a particular thing they're supposed to do on earth should think again.

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DoctorMcgruff: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
no, this is FALSE.. God didn't promise those who choose him eternal life..

Luke 10:25-37
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.
31 A [b]priest
happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side.
32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.
33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him.
34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him.
35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Thats true but only a part of it, here is John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Whoever believes in him shall not PERISH but have ETERNAL LIFE
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DoctorMcgruff: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

you also backed up my point in your own answer, "Love the lord your God with all your heart and all your soul" If you love God you clearly have chosen him
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

And then he goes on to explain what it means to have eternal life...
that's why he later says...

Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Simple love, not doctrines.. this is what all religions preach.. but those who choose to poison these simple words with rubbish seem to be winning.. I'd rather find a God through some other means, than believe in any religion...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
DoctorMcgruff:

you also backed up my point in your own answer, "Love the lord your God with all your heart and all your soul" If you love God you clearly have chosen him
So then would I be right in saying that when one says in his heart 'there's no God', it doesn't refer to these 'atheists' but those who refuse to show/practice love no matter their spiritual background....
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

The only point you have made so far is that you are a deluded and indoctrinated one who refuses to use her brain but instead spits out the crap fed to her by other fellow humans whose only objective concerning you is pure exploitation.
Logicmind. If u r a Nigerian, then am proud to b 1 2. So we av smart people in dis part of d world eh? I was almost losin hope o. Abeg tel them! Remind those brainwashd ignorant people that what their pastors r after are their pockets.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: Logicmind. If u r a Nigerian, then am proud to b 1 2. So we av smart people in dis part of d world eh? I was almost losin hope o. Abeg tel them! Remind those brainwashd ignorant people that what their pastors r after are their pockets.

You are a certified idio.t.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

We know you have nothing sensible to post.. your grammar skills have been murdered, sense of logic rubbished and even your anonymity on this forum might soon be decrypted.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
We know you have nothing sensible to post.. your grammar skills have been murdered, sense of logic rubbished and even your anonymity on this forum might soon be decrypted.

My sense of logic rubbished? Well, you are pardoned. I acknowledge the fact that u have a mosquito's brain. So, what else would you expect from a mosquito?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

My sense of logic rubbished? Well, you are pardoned. I acknowledge the fact that u have a mosquito's brain. So, what else would you expect from a mosquito?
Lmao.. like I said 'you have nothing sensible to post'..... try again..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Lets reason 2geda now. Betwn u & i, who realy is d idiot? Is it d 1 who is guided by a book that contradicts itself; is it d 1 dat listens obediently 2 a pastor that doesnt av a clue what he's sayn?. You tell me. Personally, i bliv in Jesus & God but not in any religion. Y? I'l tel u. U c, if spirituality is unreal, then ritual killin wudnt b realy thrivin 2da. Yes, unlike u, i know where 2 draw d line (God wud not do 4 man what he can do by himself). U just wudnt find me sayn contradictory stuff because my pastor said so, because i know why alot of things r d way they r. & 4 d Dana crash, its nt God's biz 2 protect anybody(unlike what d bible claims). Altho spirituality exists, we are on our own here on earth. Unfortunately, its going 2 b hard 2 change d belif of a brainwashd slowpoke like u. U'r on your own.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao.. like I said 'you have nothing sensible to post'..... try again..

You guys have not answered the questions I asked. What you all did was beat about the bush...and you say I have nothing sensible to post? How senseless can you be?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: Lets reason 2geda now. Betwn u & i, who realy is d idiot? Is it d 1 who is guided by a book that contradicts itself; is it d 1 dat listens obediently 2 a pastor that doesnt av a clue what he's sayn?. You tell me. Personally, i bliv in Jesus & God but not in any religion. Y? I'l tel u. U c, if spirituality is unreal, then ritual killin wudnt b realy thrivin 2da. Yes, unlike u, i know where 2 draw d line (God wud not do 4 man what he can do by himself). U just wudnt find me sayn contradictory stuff because my pastor said so, because i know why alot of things r d way they r. & 4 d Dana crash, its nt God's biz 2 protect anybody(unlike what d bible claims). Altho spirituality exists, we are on our own here on earth. Unfortunately, its going 2 b hard 2 change d belif of a brainwashd slowpoke like u. U'r on your own.

Who created you? Your parents?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: Lets reason 2geda now. Betwn u & i, who realy is d idiot? Is it d 1 who is guided by a book that contradicts itself; is it d 1 dat listens obediently 2 a pastor that doesnt av a clue what he's sayn?. You tell me. Personally, i bliv in Jesus & God but not in any religion. Y? I'l tel u. U c, if spirituality is unreal, then ritual killin wudnt b realy thrivin 2da. Yes, unlike u, i know where 2 draw d line (God wud not do 4 man what he can do by himself). U just wudnt find me sayn contradictory stuff because my pastor said so, because i know why alot of things r d way they r. & 4 d Dana crash, its nt God's biz 2 protect anybody(unlike what d bible claims). Altho spirituality exists, we are on our own here on earth. Unfortunately, its going 2 b hard 2 change d belif of a brainwashd slowpoke like u. U'r on your own.

From your assertion... Do you believe in a deity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon / List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.