Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20653 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Who created you? Your parents?
Who created u 'specificaly'? GOD? U c, i accept dat God creatd us all but what i tink he did was set tins in 'auto' & gbam!, here we r 2da. Ur prob is ur pastor told u dat u'r special: dat u'r more important dan sh*t (hence u dont dserv 2 die in a plane crash). But wrong! Obviously, u neva ask questns. Dats y u no little. Al u av 2 do is tink damn it!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Who created you? Your parents?
WHo created him? An animal? Wtf... can you post something sensible.. if his dad had not slept with his mum, would he be born?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: Who created u 'specificaly'? GOD? U c, i accept dat God creatd us all but what i tink he did was set tins in 'auto' & gbam!, here we r 2da. Ur prob is ur pastor told u dat u'r special: dat u'r more important dan sh*t (hence u dont dserv 2 die in a plane crash). But wrong! Obviously, u neva ask questns. Dats y u no little. Al u av 2 do is tink damn it!
It goes against the tenets of their religion to think... except when permitted to do so by their pastors..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
It goes against the tenets of their religion to think... except when permitted to do so by their pastors..
LMAO!!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Zodiac61(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
stepo707:
Ok oh i will tell him.Let me ask you this question.
Whats that stuff in you that normally lets you know when you do something wrong?
I am sure that you would like me to say god.
Well, I will not. It is called conscience, something that you develop because you are part of a society, not something you get from the bible.
Please, in future, could you ask some less moronic questions. grin grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: Who created u 'specificaly'? GOD? U c, i accept dat God creatd us all but what i tink he did was set tins in 'auto' & gbam!, here we r 2da. Ur prob is ur pastor told u dat u'r special: dat u'r more important dan sh*t (hence u dont dserv 2 die in a plane crash). But wrong! Obviously, u neva ask questns. Dats y u no little. Al u av 2 do is tink damn it!

You are very dum.b. did you read all of my posts? Is there any where in my posts that I talked about giving to pastors? And did u read poster's comment? Did you go through our posts to see what we were discussing? You only contradicted yourself. If your problem is the money the pastors make then open a church...if you are sick with the sermons being preached, then stay in ur phucking home. But don't try to discourage other people that are following the precepts of the bible...most of you guys just spring up without getting your game right...Idi.ot
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
WHo created him? An animal? Wtf... can you post something sensible.. if his dad had not slept with his mum, would he be born?

Was it your father that created the prototype man that gave rise to his father?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Artlove(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
Na wa o! These are like password, how can d person will understand what goin on? Abeg only 2 give ur life to christ and need deliver.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:

Another foolis.h talk... So all Christians are dumb? All Christians don't think...how myopic can anyone get?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

From your assertion... Do you believe in a deity?
Hello! I just said i bliv God exists. Dint i? Or r u talkn abt d smaller gods? If yes, then yeah. I tink they exist 2, altho i dont bliv in them. If they dint exist in d pre-colonial Nigeria, i dont think we'd b Jesus freaks like we r 2da because there wud b no need to run 2 a greater power due 2 fear africans experiencd dose days.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:
Was it your father that created the prototype man that gave rise to his father?
I don't know and I don't care. You may call it a God, someone else calls it a force, probably we were created by Santa Claus or Olodumare...
Whatever created or caused man has done a good job hiding himself and his ways.. so we're our own, you believe in fables..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
Zodiac61:
I am sure that you would like me to say god.
Well, I will not. It is called conscience, something that you develop because you are part of a society, not something you get from the bible.
Please, in future, could you ask some less moronic questions. grin grin grin

xtianity doesn't work like that and you can never give a correct answer until you say god.
he'll come back to ask you but who created conscience and society? and when you tell him, he'll ask who created that and so on until you give up and tell him doG did it.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Another foolis.h talk... So all Christians are dumb? All Christians don't think...how myopic can anyone get?

all christians are dumb

you can quote me on that.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

People are free to go against 'tenets'.. doesn't mean those tenets are invalid, do they?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
I don't know and I don't care. You may call it a God, someone else calls it a force, probably we were created by Santa Claus or Olodumare...
Whatever created or caused man has done a good job hiding himself and his ways.. so we're our own, you believe in fables..

You just confirmed you stupidit.y. So why talk ill of that "thing" as you called it? Does it make any sense to curse him?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

all christians are dumb

I am smarter than all of your entire family members combined and I am Christian....You can quote me anywhere on that.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

You just confirmed you stupidit.y. So why talk ill of that "thing" as you called it? Does it make any sense to curse him?

what do you care?
can't the thing take care of itself?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

I am smarter than all of your entire family members combined and I am Christian....You can quote me anywhere on that.

why were you deported from missouri?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

what do you care?
can't the thing take care of itself?

That will be ingratitude...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

xtianity doesn't work like that and you can never give a correct answer until you say god.
he'll come back to ask you but who created conscience and society? and when you tell him, he'll ask who created that and so on until you give up and tell him doG did it.
LOLZ. D last part realy got me screaming! Lol
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

That will be ingratitude...
so the "thing" needs you.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Oga cryptic, you go grammar school.. this is my last reply to you.. make i go fry my fish, tear pages from 2nd corinthians use am wrap suya, serve my customers...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

why were you deported from missouri?

I asked some questions....u have not answered any one of them intelligently...I was not deported, I decided to come back home to my family....I can still get back to the states whenever I wanna...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

I asked some questions....u have not answered any one of them intelligently...I was not deported, I decided to come back home to my family....I can still get back to the states whenever I wanna...

ah! your family also need you.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto: Oga cryptic, you go grammar school.. this is my last reply to you.. make i go fry my fish, tear pages from 2nd corinthians use am wrap suya, serve my customers...

You just confirmed your sick state of mind.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

all christians are dumb

I totally agree. There's just no way u can b a devoted christian and nt b dumb. Fact is, dumb people dont ask questns. Hence its safe 2 include christians, militarie and CRYPTIC. Lol
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto: Oga cryptic, you go grammar school.. this is my last reply to you.. make i go fry my fish, tear pages from 2nd corinthians use am wrap suya, serve my customers...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2012

na wa o!
what about the quran?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: I totally agree. There's just no way u can b a devoted christian and nt b dumb. Fact is, dumb people dont ask questns. Hence its safe 2 include christians, militarie and CRYPTIC. Lol

So isaac newton was dumb? Larry Wall is also dumb...what about Gregor Mendel? What about Leonhard Euler? You people are the dumb ones for making such an assertion. Idi.ots
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Are you mindin that idiot? That's my own understandin of auto. Father, mother = children. There's nothin spiritual about sex and childbearin. K? I bet he'l (CRYPTIC) b avin prayer sessions b4 f***ing ur wife. I can imagine already. wink
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: I bet u'l b avin prayer sessions b4 f***ing ur wife. I can imagine already. wink

hihihihi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Michky: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: Are you mindin that idiot? That's my own understandin of auto. Father, mother = children. There's nothin spiritual about sex and childbearin. K? I bet he'l (CRYPTIC) b avin prayer sessions b4 f***ing ur wife. I can imagine already. wink
Are you mindin that idiot? That's my own understandin of auto. Father, mother = children. There's nothin spiritual about sex and childbearin. K? I bet he'l (CRYPTIC) b avin prayer sessions b4 f***ing his wife. I can imagine already. (error correctd)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.