Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire (43853 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by sweetchicks(f): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
at least we know where op is coming from judging by his previous posts... free advice: if u so much loathe all these churches like this,one is left to wonder if you even attend any church.. pls tell you you are going to the lord's choosen charismatic something(can't remember)....
the bible says we should do whatever is right, just..........
point: so far you are doing the right thing... fellowship matters o!
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by lastpage: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
bukatyne: morning lepasharon, there is nothing wrong wit celebratin children's day etc etc. Jesus Christ is God the Son, The trinity is real (God the Father, God The Son And God The Holy Spirit) and it is NOT ur pastor's business if u decide to eat pork or snake or toad! halloween is a witchcraft thing so i don't expect churches to celebrate. abeg, read ur Bible! P.S. wat church do u attend?
In 2012?
1.) Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ....SON of God. Period.
2.) God is God, Jehovah is His name, He is the Spiritual FATHER of Jesus Christ. (Joseph the Carpenter was his earthly father)
3.) Holy Spirit is Holy Spirit, "the Spiritual Power" with which God accomplishes things.

[size=14pt]That they "work together or are in complete Harmony is TRUE " ....but does not make them "coalesce or erase their individuality"![/size]

Anyone who calls him/herself a Christian and cannot understand this three simple sentences, needs a healing! grin grin
Stop preaching bulshyte pleaze!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Shakdut: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Oh! Na tru o. How many miracle self performd by jesu,where here in nigeria,na everyday,dey ar perform miracle even jesus nt fit get power reach dem

1 Like

Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by smilinangel: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
Churches dat encourage homosexuality
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by FlyboyZee: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
Avoid a church where they tell you that TITHING is to be observed while BURNT OFFERING is to be discarded.

Worshippers beware!
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by secnelly: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
The poster is purely biased. This is surely what Joblessness or earning little income does. Pls Get yourself busier with better things and flee from such taughts.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
sweetchicks: at least we know where op is coming from judging by his previous posts... free advice: if u so much loathe all these churches like this,one is left to wonder if you even attend any church.. pls tell you you are going to the lord's choosen charismatic something(can't remember)....
the bible says we should do whatever is right, just..........
point: so far you are doing the right thing... fellowship matters o!

CHECK THIS OUT BABE. . . .you might wanna give it a try some day ! grin

Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by sweetchicks(f): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

CHECK THIS OUT BABE. . . .you might wanna give it a try some day ! grin

rotflm ao! [size=8pt]Lawd av mercy!!!
embarassed cry
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by swiftsulex(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
What about churches that say masturbation, drinking and smoking are ok.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
sweetchicks:

rotflm ao! [size=8pt]Lawd av mercy!!!
embarassed cry

Y'all can see what some hungry peeps have turned the church into and when you point it to them,they start bitchin about blasphemy and heresy.#Godiswatchingthem ! grin
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by adefash(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
"THOSE WHO ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD ARE SONS OF GOD"IF U ARE IN THE RIGHT CHURCH,BUT U ARE NOT FILLED WITH HOLY SPIRIT,U'ILL STILL NOT HAVE DIRECTION.I WANT TO BELIEVE ITS NOT EVERYTIN UR TEACHER TELLS U THAT U FOLLOW, MAYBE BECAUSE U HAVE BETTER KNOWLEDGE.THAT DOESNT STOP U FROM BEING HIS STUDENT.THE SIMPLE DONTS (FURNICATE,LIES,ETC)BIBLE TALKS ABOUT,HOW MANY OF THEM ARE WE OBSERVING B4 TALKING OF D COMPLEX ONES? BE FILLED WITH HOLY SPIRIT FIRST,THEN EVEN IF U ARE IN A WRONG CHURCH,GOD KNOWS WHAT 2SAY
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Pakavy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Pastor Kun: @Topic
The church one attends does not determine if one would go to hell, however on must be very careful cause the church we attend influences us heavily and can actually lead one to or away from salvation. What is more important though is our personal relationship with God and following the teachings of christ.
u r a pastor of which church?
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Pakavy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
swiftsulex: What about churches that say masturbation, drinking and smoking are ok.
the lead u expressly 2 heaven.join dem
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by adefash(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
"SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD & ITS RIGHTEOUSNES,OTHER THINGS WILL BE ADDED" HAVE U SOUGHT & FOUND THE KINGDOM OF GOD? ONLY THOSE IN THE KINGDOM HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCUS THINGS OF THE KINGDOM.SO IF U ARE NOT SPIRIT FILLED AND U ARE TALKING ABOUT THINGS OF THE SPIRIT,THEN U CANT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.AS MUCH AS WE KNOW THAT STRANGE DOCTRINES AND TEACHINGS HAVE BEEN SMUGGLED INTO CHURCH,YET THE DISCUSION IS NOT FOR THOSE OUTSIDE THE CHURCH.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by dinoinlove: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
Op: U̶̲̥̅̊ be blatant fool.cursed fool.who are you to judge?
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by MrBenSun: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
deleo16:
2ru talk will let me add one to it will they beat you if U dont pay ?NO

true talk.bt d ish z dat,dey might strt lukin at u as if ur a pauper...i remember when i waz in christ embassy,we were told 2 pledge...nd i waz broke...so i wrote d amount i cud afford....afta lukin at it,d usher told me dat d DOUBLE D AMOUNT! Imagine....he also made a stupid statement....he said ''PASTOR SAID.....''.At d end of d day,i had 2 double what i didnt later pay...
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by victorazy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
stupidd generation.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Tattooboy: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
then almost every churches can lead to Hell
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
solidbroda: If You Attends Theses Kind Of Churches, Your Hell Fire Is So Sure
Churches in which the choir master bleeps almost all the choir ladies and yet the man is still serving.

this happens for real shocked
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by raptureme: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
poster, and infact evryone, nobody should be mistaken on this: what you believe determines how you stand with God. Christ is coming to rapture a church that has no spot or wrinkle as enshrined in Ephesians 5. spot here refers to unscriptural doctrines. when the Bible denies the trinity in totality, and someone gathers a crowd to tell them there are three distnct personalities in the godhead, that is a spot. when contrary to the Bible a woman mounts ther podium to preach, that is a spot...there are a host of unfounded and unScriptural prctices perpetrated in our latter-day pentecostal churches.....christmas, infant baptism, easter, wrong communion, and a lot more. if you do not condemn wat is wrong, nobody can know what is right.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by darellone: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
Came, saw and left quietly.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by realsammie(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
ebamma: churches were the follow celebrate valentines day
so tell me wat is wrong with a church dat celebrates val
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by tintingz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dos Church dat members dance makosa, alanta, azonto nd dey call it praise nd worship to who? God?
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by esthystar(f): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
if only you knew the price dat some of these pastors have paid 2 be where they are 2day....dey didn't just become rich overnight, besides must they be poor becos they are pastors. Study Deut 28:1-14 and see for urself wat HIS promises for us are
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by lepasharon(f): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
realsammie: so tell me wat is wrong with a church dat celebrates val

valentines day is of pagan origin,the bible says be not of this world.
Why do you got pretend to love ur spouse on a day the white man tells yu to?
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Doptimist2: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
It's amazing how peeps here claim to know about the supernatural things. Hmmm.... I'd really like to know in SPECIFIC the name(s) of a typical church that can take someone to heaven or are really on the right track and probably would like to know who (now or had ever existed) that knows the scripture as to the MIND OF GOD.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Igosun: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
@op .................hehehehehehehe this is so funny cant even control my self abeg make my stomach no burst for NL grin
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by dowjones(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
phenom666: Worst thread i have even seen. Na jealousy dey kill u na

you are a slowpoke ! people like you make me hate nairaland. people are stating facts and you say jealousy.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Lordave: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
Churches where women wear what is meant 4 men: Deut 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by achi4u(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
churches that d pastor will brushe ur feet if u refuse to fall.
Churches that refuse to pay for their wharehouse rent

Churches that fry head and make the price of hair cream skyrocket

Churches that descriminate against there pooor fellowers

Churches that only receives and refuses to give out

Churches that share their girls among the numb of guys availablegrin
Churches that speak abracatabra inoder to hack ur poket

Churches where pastor will select ony beautfy girls for room marathon(a kind of special prayer that take upto 30mins depending on his libido strength dat time)

...and d business continue.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by dowjones(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
tintingz: Dos Church dat members dance makosa, alanta, azonto nd dey call it praise nd worship to who? God?

lol... azonto !
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
lepasharon:

valentines day is of pagan origin,the bible says be not of this world.
Why do you got pretend to love ur spouse on a day the white man tells yu to?
Pagan origin? Is that what your pastor told you or what you read on BBM BC's? I'll have you know that valentine's day was marked to celebrate St. Valentine, who died because in his time, the Romans decreed that men were to join the army and not get married, he selflessly organised secret marriages for lovers, and when he was discovered, he was killed, hence the creation of the day. The fact that people don't celebrate it in the right way cos they don't know it's origin, doesn't make it wrong. Explain the pagan version please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.