Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

God Cursed Men...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Cursed Men...... (2308 Views)

Am i cursed? / My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Cursed Men...... by solomon111(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

wetin?

EWW!! I'm no lesbian but cock looks nasty! grin
I couldn't imagine walking with that just jangling around in between my legs! grin grin
LMFAO!!
Now that is a new one.

Re: God Cursed Men...... by LordReed(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2012
Daresh: with that thing that hangs between their legs. I mean how else can you explain it? Men have thrown away EVERYTHING just for sex! That thing leads them, lose family, careers, even their lives in some cases and it is just pathetic. Look at Bill Clinton, he almost lost the Presidency, look @ Sani Abacha, he lost his life, all for sex. I'm sure we all know of "men" who have lost it all. So tell me, is it not a curse?

Just as women are cursed to open that thing between their legs for them.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by LordReed(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

wetin?

EWW!! I'm no lesbian but cock looks nasty! grin
I couldn't imagine walking with that just jangling around in between my legs! grin grin

It looks nasty but gives you a heavenly feeling right?
Re: God Cursed Men...... by swiftycool(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
Goldieluks: This is ludacris.

Olodo u wan blow grammar come fumble its ludicrous not ludacris. Ludacris is a rapper, . . .stop mis-educating d young ones tongue
Re: God Cursed Men...... by elari(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
swiftycool:

Olodo u wan blow grammar come fumble its ludicrous not ludacris. Ludacris is a rapper, . . .stop mis-educating d young ones tongue
. . . Lmao! I thought i and i alone saw this.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
swiftycool:

ROFTLMAOO!!!!!!

Ewo see tears o!

Lawd!!!! Goldie ur own ludacris tru tru o!

Ngbatic mgbekes!
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
Daresh: with that thing that hangs between their legs. I mean how else can you explain it? Men have thrown away EVERYTHING just for sex! That thing leads them, lose family, careers, even their lives in some cases and it is just pathetic. Look at Bill Clinton, he almost lost the Presidency, look @ Sani Abacha, he lost his life, all for sex. I'm sure we all know of "men" who have lost it all. So tell me, is it not a curse?

HELLO Daresh! Seems of Lately u're Losin' Ya Bløwjob Customers to the Nxt Door Hot biatch? undecided

Get Upgraded Hun n Morph Well in a berra Version - Tis is 21st Century (8
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
Smartphones Stil Double Post These Dayz? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 09, 2012
Lord_Reed:

It looks nasty but gives you a heavenly feeling right?

undecided undecided
Re: God Cursed Men...... by LordReed(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided

What's the long face for?

Is This Wickedness Or What? / 8 Reasons Why To Have Sex Every Day / Angela & Greg, A Touching Story In Pidgin English