Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! (3066 Views)

Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend / Guys/ Ladies: What's On Your Mind Right Now? / Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by icon2: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2012
Jenams: Razor or no razor, I swear τ̅o God, u will be a dead meat if u pull any stunt wit me! Йą chics like u dey drive men crazy! Ђδω can u even tink of carryin a razor around I̶̲̥̅̊n Ūя̅ bag while chillin wit Ūя̅ lover? Which kind violent chics God dey create dis days? & u xpect a man not τ̅o beat u τ̅o pulp wit such mentality? Nonsense!!!
ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
A NL female razor carrier on †ЂΞ prowl!
Guys beware!

Bros I read her post befor laf won kill me ..... She never hear sy dy throway persin for lagoon... Dnt mind be bit.ch
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by childluck(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2012
@poster.
More than 30-times u said she had done that before and you did not react, then she goes calling you a weakling?
1. Now she knows you are no weakling as you have just defined the boundary clearly.
2. You are not a woman beater -- sometimes you need to do that to drive home your point.(she must learn to trust you but only if u are TRUSTWORTHY)
3. She is suprised for sure that you could hit her but also maybe she's hurt! Please keep begging and don't stop! call, text, visit ... don't give up.
4. Don't ever beat your woman again no matter what!!! Instead try to just escape the scene just has you tried doing before you went back inside?
You will feel better when you return and probably she too would .
5. When a woman is angry, really angry i mean, she can say a whole lot of things just out of emotions --- You just try to do the exact opposite at that point in time. E.g. If she says you are stupid and a liar, just calmly say she is beautiful and you love her more. Just try to be funny and make the issue irrelevant, don't be defensive!!
6. You love her dearly -- prove it more now than ever before -- but don't promise you won't hit her again (a leverage to keep in mind)

"The heart that loves is also capable to hate, but hatred needs only to be provoked" !!!
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
igwemoagbo: Morning nairalanders. As I type this now, am so loosing my mind and really don't know what to do.
Yestiday morning. I slapped my girlfriend& hit hard.it happened when she saw a contact on my BBM. After carefully xplaning who d person is. She didn't still listen. Ok I wanted to take my leave, but she followed me outside calling me all sorts of names, and using swearing words. Even passers by knew virtually wat was wrong. Well we went back n and she did same and dis time. She was getting too abusive and point remote controls and oda stuffs n my face. Really a fury blew up in me and next tin I lost control and slapped her hard. I walked out.dis incident has happend more than 30times. But I was totally calm and usually didn't react, der after she goes ahead and calls me a weakling..but as it has happend am feeling so sad and wishing I neva lifted my arms on her. I deserve to be shot. Cos she is and still the only girl I love.have sent her 5pages txt mssge apologizing bt she has responded or even picked my calls. She is someone I cnt do witout hearing from least a day. Now I ask my self, since my anger has been unleashed on her. Will dis now make me a wife beater? Cos it wasn't intentional, I couldn't jst control d abuses anymore. Pls I need advise on selfcontrol and way out to get her back.

Dude, ur girl is right! U are a weakling! A spineless weakling! An irredeemable coward!

What nonsense! What gave her the audacity to rant and rave...even in public? Is she feeding u? U should have given her a beating to end all beatings! I swear she won't try it again...even in her dreams! angry angry

Stop calling or texting, and don't even attempt to visit. If there should be peace, u both need to meet each other halfway.
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by Dipwater(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
Dem use super glue gum una together. Meeen if shi t aint working yall shuld quit. Hitting ur girl is not proper but some girls have got crazy attitude dat demands beating the day lite out of them.I have neva been in dat kind of relationship b4 but if am in ur timberland boot I will surely end the reltionship and enjoy peace. It is beta to be single than being in a relationship with a tigress
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by mspookie: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
sleekch1c: Any man who dares lay a finger on me wnt even knw wat happened to him.I always keep a nice razor in my purse.it comes in handy wink

SHAME!!!
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by frank317: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
guy u really need another woman or even more women in ur life.

i dont really blame her for calling u a weakling, i am surprised u could even bring urself to slap her after the 30th time of this situation.

and here u are suckling like a child, begging the monster u call a girlfriend. continue with her untill she leads u to ur grave.
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by kay9(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
@OP, dude u'r a p.us.sy. U were crying? Mmm, did u call your mummy too? Go ahead, call her, tell her lil dada is cwaying cos his googoo is calling him poopoo. Wimp! angry
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
stephen121:

There are better ways to deal with the situation, like chatting on your phone, reading a magazine or doing some thing that shows you are not bothered at all.

Dear stephen121,
Your suggestions won't work in some cases. Doing such would aggravate the tense situation the more. I have read on this Nairaland where a guy was trying to ignore his GF by using his phone and the GF took it from him and smash it on the floor.

Some ladies can drive men to the edge sha.
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by swiftycool(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2012
Wow am really suprised at the unbiased views we getting from most of the ladies, big up to u honest babes, u really making me proud. Well I guess we just lucky that most of em hoodrats havnt come to see this thread.

As for the mumu who keeps a razor in her purse, that razor would be one day used to cut off the nose divider of ur "trouser-like" nose turning it into a "skirt-like" one. . . Anuofia! Hissssss
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by goldenboi(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2012
igwemoagbo: Morning nairalanders. As I type this now, am so loosing my mind and really don't know what to do.
Yestiday morning. I slapped my girlfriend& hit hard.it happened when she saw a contact on my BBM. After carefully xplaning who d person is. She didn't still listen. Ok I wanted to take my leave, but she followed me outside calling me all sorts of names, and using swearing words. Even passers by knew virtually wat was wrong. Well we went back n and she did same and dis time. She was getting too abusive and point remote controls and oda stuffs n my face. Really a fury blew up in me and next tin I lost control and slapped her hard. I walked out.dis incident has happend more than 30times. But I was totally calm and usually didn't react, der after she goes ahead and calls me a weakling..but as it has happend am feeling so sad and wishing I neva lifted my arms on her. I deserve to be shot. Cos she is and still the only girl I love.have sent her 5pages txt mssge apologizing bt she has responded or even picked my calls. She is someone I cnt do witout hearing from least a day. Now I ask my self, since my anger has been unleashed on her. Will dis now make me a wife beater? Cos it wasn't intentional, I couldn't jst control d abuses anymore. Pls I need advise on selfcontrol and way out to get her back.

Which wan be self control for there...u don try now, she has done it 30 times and u dint lose ur cool shey?? This time around she got what she asked for jare, she would know that u dont tolerate such nonsense. GUY YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE SHOT OOO!!! YOU SIMPLY TAUGHT HER SOME LESSON SHE WONT FORGET IN A HURRY.

AGAIN YOU HAVE APOLOGIZED AND SHE DEY FORM LEVELS ABI

LEAVE HER ALONE AND DONT CALL OR TEXT HER FOR ONE WEEK SHE WOULD COME BACK RUNNING AND BEGGING YOU ...

SHE MUST BE VERY STUPID AND IMMATURE AND DOESNT EVEN TRUST U

SHIKENA!!! grin angry
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by childluck(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
@poster. Don't mind most of the people here telling you to leave a girl u claim you love dearly. What happened was just a misunderstanding and end a good relationship just like that. You knew she is temperamental all along and you still loved her. After all is said and done -- It your life and only your choice of action and decision that matters. I hope you will not spend the rest of you life thinking "oh I should have begged her" believe me -- SOME MEMORIES NEVER END. If you love her still, pls go for your girl and work things out. She too would have realized her mistakes. From what I have observed here "Most Nairalanders don't know jack about LOVE" !!!
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by kenny1795(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
swiftycool: Aaaahhhh, and u put this on NL? As a bro. I know what u r feeling right now as I've seen guys go thru this severally but 4 now my comments are reserved, but let NL ladies get to read this thread and be prepared 4 their curses and crucifixion; from experience op, with these ladies as part of ur case jury u can NEVER Win! Goodluck tho grin
lmao!!! Tru tawk bro. Ijebabe wil even carry out an e-castrate on yhu.
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by ijebabe: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
kenny1795:
lmao!!! Tru tawk bro. Ijebabe wil even carry out an e-castrate on yhu.
Are you on crack? Ok I've noticed you, now what? angry
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by Beync(f): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
I don't support a man beating a woman at all becos their power are not the same beside u can't beat ur self as a man. However some girls can be hell annoying like in this situation. op u r just a human and so u acted. It's either she learn dat u r not weakling by not beating her all these while. To avoid this feeling of hurt and regret next time walk away. Another thing is if u know urself dat u can't contend with a nagging woman then no need for the relationship cos she will always nag.
Re: Am Loosing My Mind Right Now!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Ladies its high time we realized that if we say a man cannot hit us, then we must therefore not give him any reason to hit us. It's a two-way thing.
Anyway having said that, any man that hits me is ON HIS OWN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Devastating Story! U Ve To Read And Help Pls!! / Abuja Girls And Shawarma / 8 Types Of Friends U Need To Have In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.